Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elemental Islands info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

The Elemental Islands info Empty
PostSubject: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:57 pm

I created a little map of the Elemental Islands. All 10 of them! haha They are all unique in there own way. All of them have human slaves besides 2 of them. The 2 without slaves are Light Island and Ice Island. They both don't have slave for different reasons. Light Island never had slave, they are known for kidnapping (We should have one of our characters get kidnapped, discuss who later). Ice Island is a mystery, all there slave have passed away already and the guards of Ice Island are rarely ever seen. Going to Ice Island is very dangerous, its easy to get sick there.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Now those seem like snazzy ideas 8D
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

I know, I know, my ideas are always amazing lol jk xD I come up with them when Im suppose to be listening during spanish or bio. xD
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm

I come up with my ideas at random times XD

I made my girl character today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 pm

awesome, so u need to make a guy and lizzie needs to make a girl and they will be done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Islands info   The Elemental Islands info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Islands info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: Extra Information/Rules-
Jump to: