Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make up and Discuss Ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Make up and Discuss Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 am

This is for if you have an idea for the manga and you want to tell us so we can discuss if it would be good for the manga or not. So if there are any ideas you thought would be really good for the manga, just post them and let's get to work people! >:U

Chop chop!
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 am

This is for Emily (cause I know she wants this one to happen very badly!) ;

Lucifer and Toona both get lost and they are in a deep forest. Lucifer rants for a while about how this was all Toona's fault and he complains for a while and when he finally stops, he acts really nice. So this is where Toona finds out that Lucifer is a really kind and understanding guy and she falls in love with him and stuff. Then they find the group somehow and Lucifer is back to normal and stuff.

And I know Emily wants a kissing scene in there, but we have to discuss that and the rest of it! >:U
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 am

no smooch smooch!!!!! haha its okay lol not exactly my cup of tea but its okay, Lucifer is getting to much attention lol
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 am

okay okay haha. but he needs something! even secondary characters get scenes to themselves! the only scene with him other than this one is his death! XD
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 am

okay okay but he is the only one besides toona even getting personal scenes about him and he needs more of a relationship with the main cast even if Kody is his friend and idk what Toona is to him but she is something, they r secondary characters also so each time one of those characters have "personal scenes it cant always be with each other, like Lucifer and a Zen scene, Kody and a Apollo and a Toona and Patch....u no what i mean haha
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 pm

i see i see... i see what you mean, but we need a lot of scenes to happen because we want to make a lot of books so we will have enough room for other scenes with them with other characters.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm enjoying these ideas right now haha XD
And thank you for bringing that up lizzie X3

...I have no ideas though, cause I'm exhausted x_x
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 am

haha no problem no problem. c:

haha I'm trying to think of some now...

and stick up for your opinions in this emily! SAY WHAT YOU NEEDA SAY!
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

I was actually trying to figure out when to tell kateri this idea |D

LOL so am I, but I'm having a hard time doing that XD

YES, BECAUSE OPINIONS MATTER! 8DD
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

i said it cause i am smart and stuff haha

so am i! i'm trying to think of some for apollo XD

NO, THEY REALLY DON'T.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes, you are very smart XD

LOL yeah, Apollo needs some ideas really bad |D

OH NOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

OOH i came up with the BEST idea ever 8D
okay, so when kody dies, he comes back to life as a monkey! XD
what do you guys think? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up and Discuss Ideas!   Make up and Discuss Ideas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make up and Discuss Ideas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: Extra Information/Rules-
Jump to: