Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.K.K. B. 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

"You're missing out." Kralj said to Karalis and winked a little at him. Then he heard Karalis suggestion. "I do not need Reina's permission to grope her boobs.." he said in a serious tone to Karalis. This comment would probably get Reina mad, due to the fact that he is making it sound like he is in charge of her. He looked at Reina. "With nipples." He added to her comment about boobs. He was hurt by the next comment that she said. "R-really?" he asked. He felt Reina punch him and he just laughed a little. "That didn't hurt!" he said to her as he continued to grope her. "You can't stop me!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 am

Karalis smiles at Krajl "Sure, you might think Im missing out, but I don't really want to touch a girls boobs that are uncomfortable with it, plus Im uncomfortable with it." Karalis says to Krajl "And her boobs kinda belong to her not you Krajl." He says hoping Reina will kick him in the crouch, Karalis just thought it would kind be funny
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:13 am

"Hey, my boobs belong to me and no one else! Can you stop acting like you own them? Goodness, I've never met someone in my life that loves boobs as much as you do...it's a bit obsessive don't you think?" Reina said, sticking her finger in Kralj's face. "Nipples are apart of the fat, Goodness...and yes you are!" She yelled, holding onto her hand and rubbing it slightly. "I'll stop you eventually, and I promise you that! I just can't punch your tummy!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 am

"Karalis, you look like a virgin and you act like one. Maybe if you actual saw exposed breasts, you'd be like me!" Kralj said, smiling a little. "Reina likes me touching her boobs!" he said happily. Then he looked back at Reina. "I-I can't believe that you think that I am the most perverted person that you ever met!" he said, his voice quivering a little. Was he about to.. cry? He shook his head a little and said "You can't hurt me! I'm too strong!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Karalis smiled at Kralj "Okay, so maybe I am a virgin, so what maybe after the war is over Ill look for love but for now I am fine a virgin. I see breast pretty much all the time maybe not completely exposed but pretty close. Remember Lamentressa is on my island." Karalis says to Kralj. Karalis found it funny that Kralj didn't see himself as a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Reina turned a deep shade of red at Kralj's comment and frowned a little bit. "No, I don't enjoy you touching my boobs all the time! Sure if you get lonely sometimes then go ahead and fondle them, but not all the time!" She said, looking down to his crotch. "Oh reaaally?" Reina cooed loudly, as she made her hand a fist and then punched Kralj in the crotch. She wasn't the strongest person in the world, so there probably wasn't much damage done. It probably didn't even hurt at all. "And yes, you're an extremely perverted person who loved boobs to death!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Kralj listened to Karalis, then the only thing he got out of what he said was Lamentressa. "Lamentressa has a great rack, doesn't she? They are so big and real.." he said to Karalis. He looked back at Reina. "I deserve to touch them whenever I want though!" he said. Then he felt it. Reina punched him in the crotch. Kralj let go of her boobs and grabbed his crotch as he fell to his knees. This made him want to cry even more than before, but he held back the tears. "I-I am.. not a pervert.." he said in a high pitch voice. He groaned loudly in pain. He looked at Karalis. "Now I'm never going to be able to get a girl pregnant!" he yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Karalis laughed "Yes, Lamentressa has big real breast but if you ever touched her breast I think she would kill you, just warning you before you try." Then he saw Kralj in pain as much as he deserved it Karalis felt a little bad for him, Kralj just can't control his impulses. "No, no don't worry, you should heal right up before you have your first kid just calm down a little." Karalis says trying to calm him down
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

"No, they are not your boobs to touch all the time!" Reina said loudly as she stood up. She then saw how much pain Kralj was in and started to feel a bit bad. "Did that really hurt...? I didn't think that it hurt that much! And if it makes you feel any better now, you aren't the biggest pervert I've ever met..." She sighed, lying completely. She just wanted him to feel better and for him not to start to cry.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Kralj looked up at Karalis. ".. She probably would.." he said quietly. All he could think about now really was how much pain he was in. He looked at Reina. "Why not!?" he asked her loudly. He looked away from Reina, and he was about to lose his cool. His eyes started to glisten more and tears started to form. He nodded a little at her. "Y-yeah.." he said quietly. "It's fine.. A-and I know you think I'm the biggest pervert you ever met, I don't understand why, b-but I'll get over it.." he started to sob a little. "I don't know why it even matters anyway! All girls hate me and would never want to be near me!" he yelled at Karalis. He covered his face with his hands to try to hide the fact that he was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Karalis could tell how distressed Kralj was, and he could tell he was ready to cry. He walked up to Krajl "Don't worry. Your a cool guy and most girls love your mysterious personality, they just don't love getting touched." Karalis gently removes Kraljs hand from his face "If you have to you can cry, no one going to make fun of you, were both your friends. Don't beat yourself down so much, you will find the right girl for you it just takes time." Karalis calmly explains
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 pm

"Oh Goodness, he's crying and it's all my fault! I hate to make people cry..." Reina thought to herself as she sighed sadly and looked at Kralj. "Because...they're on my body, and I should have a say on when you can touch them..." She whispered, not wanting to raise her voice and get Kralj even more angry or upset than he already was. "Maybe if you stop touching girls all the time I won't think that anymore?" Reina said in her most calming tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 am

Kralj looked at Karalis with tears rolling down his face and said "I do it on accident! I don't know why people can't just understand that!" He started to sob loudly. "Crying is so gay! And there's only one girl I would ever want to marry and have kids with and she hates me!" he yelled at him. He looked at Reina. "..Whatever.." he said quietly, starting to sob louder. "I don't care what people think of me anymore.." he said as he stood up slowly. "I don't care if they think I'm a pervert, because the only opinion I care about now is my own!" he said, which was a lie, because he really cared what Karalis and Reina thought of him, but he was just a little upset right now. Crow wings popped out of his back as he started to fly upwards. "I'm going home..." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 am

Karalis felt bad for Kralj, Krajl was really to worried about his image and how manly he was. "Kralj, you can cry, we know your not gay trust me. You are the straightest person I have ever met. Maybe Reina is the only girly you will truly love but Im pretty sure she considers you a friend after all you did to her." He sees Kralj open his wings and jumps a little not really expecting it. "Are you really going home?" he asks

Karalis is kinda skitzy
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Reina looked up at Kralj as he started to fly away and felt as if this was her fault...probably because it was. Especially when he said the one girl he wanted to marry and have kids with was probably her. Reina sighed sadly as her tail popped out and tiny little wings popped out of her back with them. "Kralj come back!" She yelled, her wings starting to flap and her tail moving up and down. She hated to see Kralj upset, since he usually was always upset. Reina then flew up to Kralj and hugged him from behind, hoping that it would make him feel a bit better since she would probably never do this again. "I'm sorry I called you a pervert, I won't do it again..." Reina whispered as she pushed her head into Kralj's back.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:55 pm

"But I want her to like me more than a friend! I just want her to love me!" Kralj yelled at Karalis. "I-I look so gay now though!" he screamed while he kept crying. "I really want to go home.." he said. Then he felt Reina hug him from behind. "I-I don't care if you call me a pervert.. if it's really how you feel.. I-I just don't care anymore..." he said to Reina as he started slowly lowering himself towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Karalis really didn't know what to say to Kralj, he didn't want to tell him that Reina doesn't love you and it won't work out but its the truth. "Maybe things will change after the war, maybe she will like you after it, but I don't know, I can't speak for her. I don't know what to tell you I just want you to feel better." Karalis says as he watches Kralj come back down.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Reina sighed sadly as she heard the two debate whether or not she would ever like Kralj like that or not. It was hard to say, her people hated his people, and it always has been that way for generations. Perhaps this would be the one generation where traditions flew out the window. Maybe. "You can go home later..." Reina said quietly, hoping that Kralj wouldn't yell at her or anything. She then started to feel him fly back down and hugged him tighter, smiling a little. "Why don't you care anymore?" She said soothingly, actually wondering why he didn't care all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

"I know she won't ever love me, but I guess I'll just have to get over it.. Maybe there is someone out there that will actually like me and I might like them back.. But if that never works out, at least I have you, Karalis." Kralj said to him. Kralj looked at Reina and sighed a little. "I just kind of want to be alone.." he said. Then he said "I don't care anymore, because I know that I won't be able to change your opinion about it, and I am not willing to change.. because I don't think I can.." he landed on the ground and looked away from both Reina and Karalis.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

"Well maybe she will never love you, maybe someday she will. I don't know whats gonna happen in the future but I bet she will always at least be one of your friends. Yeah, I will always be there for you." He says and smiles. He was happy that Kralj came back to the ground but he wished that Kralj was in a better mood. Kralj was never in a great mood but just an okay one would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that, but when we leave you alone when you're upset nothing good ever happens..." Reina mumbled, sitting on the bridge next to Kralj, hoping that that alone would cheer him up a bit. "Well maybe someday you could change? It's not easy to change, but if you're willing to try to I'm sure you could do it!" She said, trying to make Kralj feel better and not all upset and dark like he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:38 pm

"She probably will never love me, but whatever... I can just dream I guess.." Kralj said quietly. He usually always dreamed about getting together with Reina and he loving him so much and always kissing him. He would always pray that maybe it would actually happen. "I'm glad you'll always be here, I know that I'm usually a total bitch to you. I'm actually pretty surprised that you actually want to still be friends with me.." he said. He looked away from Reina. "I guess you're right.." he said quietly. "I don't think that I could, and I don't know why it would make a difference if I changed.. You'll never love me anyway.." he said while sighing a little. His wings disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm

"Well, you could always dream and just hope they come true." He says and smiles at him. "I like being friends with you, your different. Your not so serious about the war but you still fight and you don't seem to give up reina loving you. Yeah you are mean to me a lot but Im use to it and Im pretty sure you don't always mean it." Karalis says to Kralj and laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:52 pm

"I'm right here you know..." Reina said, getting a bit offended that they were still talking about her love life right in front of her. "Well anyway...why don't we go ahead and do something? I don't like to be on the bridge for long anyway." Reina suggested, trying to get off the topic of Kralj being so upset. "Well let's not get into what I might or might not be doing Kralj..." She said sadly, not wanting to get into the subject more.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Kralj blushed deeply when she heard them talking about her. "Sorry.." he said to her quietly. He looked at Karalis and said "Oh, I didn't know that you actually liked me that much! I thought you just kinda tolerated me because I don't have any friends!" he laughed a little. He looked at Reina. "Well, I don't really care what we do.. I mean we could uh.." he got cut off he looked at Reina's boobs, but quickly looked back up to her face. "We could kiss.. I-I mean! I-I didn't mean to say that! Why in the world did I say th-that!?" he said nervously, while laughing awkwardly. He looked at Karalis and whispered "Help meeee..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.K.K. B. 1   R.K.K. B. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.K.K. B. 1
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: