Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) Empty
PostSubject: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

It is late in the afternoon, and Deum, Joo and Dominus are walking around on the island, not doing anything in particular yet.

/is that it
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Deum was walking and fixing his hair at the same time. It takes a lot of time to make his hair look as good as it does. He was stroking his hair and pushing it up. He finally stopped messing with his hair and looked at Dominus. "Daaaamn, this guy seriously needs to put some clothes on.." he thought, blushing a little. Then he looked at Joo. He was kind of scared of this girl. She could be so sweet and loving to him at one moment, then the next, she would be trying to rip his hair right from his scalp. He felt awkward, so he decided to speak up. "Sooo how are you two doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Dominus walked with a concerned look on his face as usual and stumbled every few steps. He watched Deum fixing his hair he thought Deums hair looked fine but he didn't really care to tell him. He continued walking hoping someone would say something as he began to adjust his bow around his neck. He finally herd Deum say something and looked over at him, he slowed down while walking to think about an answer he couldn't decide how he felt but he knew he had to say something "Im fine I guess, nothing special..." he said and looked away from both of them
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Joo floated alongside both Deum and Dominus, looking around awkwardly since there was no conversation going on at the moment. Today was one of the days where she didn't feel like having legs, so she just made them vanish earlier in the day. After a few moments of the awkward silence, she heard some topic of discussion coming over from Deum. "I"m alright I guess, like the usual..." Joo said, as she gazed over at Deum and blushed slightly. She had mixed feelings for the guy, that was for sure. Either she hated him or loved him. Right now was one of those love moments. Although Joo never really noticed her actions and how she behaved. Oh Joo.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Deum heard the short answers from his comrades and sighed. He was hoping that they would say something interesting. "Well, if you guys wanted to know, I'm am very good also! Would you guys care to know why?" he asked, then a few seconds passed and he realized how stupid he just sounded. He groaned. And he felt himself blush. He didn't want anyone to see his embarrassment, so he quickly formed a cloud of smoke around his head. He breathed in the fumes and sighed. He liked the smell. Now all he could think about was smoking a big cigar.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Dominus listened to both of them and didn't really know what to say, in fact he always didn't know what to say but he thought he should say something obviously Deum was not in the best mood. He hoped Joo would have said something that Deum would find interesting but sadly neither him or Joo had anything interesting going on in there lives. Dominus looked over at Deum "Thats...." he said and then stopped and started coughing from inhaling the smoke. When he stopped coughing he whispered "never mind" and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm

"That's good then..." Joo said, as she ran a hand through her hair and rubbed the bottom of one of her horns slightly. The small little clouds that appeared under her dress were getting close to Deum and Dominus, and as soon as Joo realized it the clouds were all around their ankles, creating a fog all around them. "Hmph, I hope that the fog doesn't tickle you guys..." Joo said quickly, as she floated in front of Deum and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Deum heard Dominus start coughing. He wondered if it was his fault and started feeling bad. He pushed the smoke away and looked at Dominus. "Was that my fault? I'm sorry.." he said, sighing. Feeling like everyone hated him. Then he said the fog and groaned. He didn't enjoy all the fog, he pushed it away slightly. Then he saw Joo and blushed. "You horny or something?" he asked as he pulled a cigar out of his pocket, put it in his mouth and lit the end of it with his finger. He began smoking it. He loved smoking, and the best part was that it couldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Dominus looked at Deum and shook his head no. "No, it wasn't your fault, it was my fault I breathed it in..." he said while fiddling with his hair. He continued to drag behind a little as he walked and he watched the clouds form around Joo's ankles, he found it pretty cool. It was a bit of a relief from the smoke. He watched Deum pull a cigar out but didn't react much. He really was getting tired of all the smoke but Deum is his friend and it is something that Dominus learned to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Joo giggled at Deum's comment and blushed. "I-I am a little, if you really want to know so much." She said quietly, as the fog continued to float around the two. She continued to float in front of them, and she pulled her hair over her shoulder. "Why do you always smoke? Is it just something you enjoy doing a lot?" Joo asked, wondering why Deum smoked all the time. Most likely because he liked it, and it had no side affects to him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

"Maybe I just shouldn't have smoked it.. But it's so hard to stop, because I can't die from it, so there's not a really tragic thing that could happen if I didn't stop.. So.. Yeah.. Sorry, I'm a little addicted.." Deum said, laughing a little bit and sucking in more of the smoke and breathing it out. Then he looked at Joo. "Of course you are.." he said quietly. Then he looked at Joo and said "Well, I'm around smoke so much.. and I've always thought that it smelled nice.. And it tastes good and I just love it.. Luckily I'm not a human, or I would have died by now! They have such weak lungs!" he said as he began to laugh, then coughed slightly and gagged.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Dominus looks at Deum "You can smoke all you want, Im use to it. Yeah, nothing tragic would happen, would it even turn your teeth yellow?" he asked honestly he was not sure. Dominus looked around then looked at his feet while he walked. He noticed his toes pointed in more when he walked but he didn't really care there was nothing negative about that. He laughs a little when Deum brought up humans weak lungs. "So...where are we going..." he said to Deum and Joo, he was getting a bot bored of walking to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Joo heard Deum's side comment to her being horny, and she crossed her arms and stopped moving. "What? Is there something you would like to tell me? Is being horny such a bad thing?" Joo said, as she stuck her tongue out at Deum and frowned. She then looked over at Dominus and shrugged slightly/ "I really have no clue where we're going. Do any of you have some sort of idea?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Uhh.. I don't have yellow teeth... And if I ever do get yellow teeth.. I will cry.." Deum stated. He didn't want yellow teeth, he just wants to look attractive. "I'm not sure where we're going.. where do you wanna go..?" he asked as he slowly turned and looked at Joo. He walked right into her, not ready for her to just stop walking. "N-no! You just always seem so horny around me.. Either that or like you want to rip my brains out!" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

"Your teeth aren't yellow...I was just concerned..." Dominus said then tried think of somewhere to go. "Uhh...I don't really know...this is Deums island so Deum should know where is the best place to go...right?" Dominus says. He listens to Deums and Joo's conversation and found it odd but thats what he would expect from Deum. He was wondering if Joo was gonna get mad it Deum today she seemed to be okay for now but really she could just snap.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Joo sighed and tapped her forehead when she heard the two start talking about yellow teeth. "Yellow teeth? There's a way to fix that if you ever get it. Goodness." Joo said, as she let out a heavy sigh again. She then looked at Deum and frowned. "Well it can go either way. Right now you killed the mood, so it's not me being horny right now. And it's not the other option either. But it can be now." Joo said, frowning. She then nodded in agreement with Dominus. "Yeah, you should know cool places to go, unlike us.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

"I don't want them to be yellow.. ever.." Deum said as he continued to smoke. Then he looked at Joo. "Since when did you get your period? I didn't know you would get so offended by the whole comment about you being horny! I like you horny more.." he said, sighing a little. "There's not much to do at this island.." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Dominus listened to them bicker kinda then he listened to Deum go on about yellow teeth, he really regrets bringing it up "Your teeth won't be yellow cause uhhh they are stronger than human teeth so nothing will happen to them..." Dominus said completely making it up, he really didn't know or care if Vestinite teeth were stronger or not. He tried his best not to laugh at the period comment but he did smile a little. "So...this is what were doing..." he said

Karalis walked across fire island with Reina and Kralj. He was not comfortable at ignis but he had nothing else to do. He saw Deum, Joo and Dominus in the distance and didn't really know if he wanted to talk to them, Kralj and Reina can make than decision. He looked at Kralj "It hot." he complained since he was use to the cool shade of the trees on his own island. He looked at all the fire and lava and wondered how anyone could live here, it just all looked really dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"They won't be yellow! Besides, Dominus is right about the whole thing, goodness." Joo said, not knowing if he was really right or not. She just didn't want to talk about teeth anymore. "What?! I do not have my period! If I did have it my legs would be out! Well I figured that you probably would. Besides, I need to get into the mood to be horny, goodness." Joo said, as she brushed her fingers through her hair and groaned a little. She wanted to go do something, but it didn't seem like they would be at this rate.

Reina walked next to Kralj, and kept a look out for anything dangerous. Even though she was a light queen and loved the warmth, the heat there was a bit too much for her. She wondered how Kralj was still alive with all of his black. "What should we do? I mean, we could talk to those three. Although I'm not sure if that would be a good idea. What do you guys think?" Reina asked, as she tucked her wings behind her hair, in fear that the heat would singe them off.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:34 pm

"How you you know that, Dominus? I never heard of such a thing.." Deum said, but he guessed that it did make sense. Deum looked at Joo and sighed. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you un-horny.." he said. Then he saw Kralj, Karalis and Reina in the distance. "Why don't you guys go talk to them, because I'm boring you so much!" he yelled.

Kralj looked around; he didn't enjoy much about this island, but the fact that it was pretty dark made it a little more enjoyable. "Yes, it's hot.." he said quietly as he continued to looked around. Then he looked at Reina. "I guess we should.. They aren't that annoying.." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Dominus shrugged, "I kinda, you know assumed that we are stronger in every way and that would include teeth...right?" He said. He looked out and saw Kralj, Karalis and Reina then he heard Deum and looked over. "Im sorry, your island is exciting see you attracted umm visitors." Dominus says a smiles at Deum. "We could talk to them I guess, I don't really know them to well but I know Kralj likes music..."

"Okay we can go talk to them then." He said making his way closer to them. He really didn't mind Joo even though she was crazy or Dominus but he could live without Deum. Karalis continued whipping sweat off his head and fanned himself with his sleeve trying to make the weather a little cooler. When he got close enough to see them clearly he waved trying to make it look like it was more aimed towards Joo and Dominus.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Joo pouted and continued to float in front of them, trying to ignore Deum now that she was mad at him. Although that would most likely change soon. Joo then looked back and saw the three starting to walk towards them. She groaned a bit, not really wanting company at the moment. "Ugh..." Joo mumbled, as she hovered there and wondered what the next move would be.

"Why does fire have to be so hot?" Reina asked, as she took a hair band from her wrist and pulled her hair back to try to cool her down. "Yeah, they aren't too bad. Although Joo scares me a bit..." She whispered, hoping that they wouldn't hear her. She then turned to Karalis and frowned. "Aaawe, I wish I could cool you down more. Although light probably wouldn't help much."

Last edited by Seppy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Deum stared at Joo for a few seconds then said "Talk to meee!" He whined for a little bit and he looked over at Karalis and realized he was waving. He quickly waved back violently, smiling happily. "Karalis hates me.." he said quietly as he placed his hand back down by his side and sighed.

"I BET THEY WANT TO HEAR ME SING. I can give them free tickets to my next performance of The March of the Black Queen! They would love to see me! Everyone loves ME!" Kralj explained as he ran up to the three. "Do any of you enjoy opera?" he asked, smiling big.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Dominus jumps a little at Kralj's sudden entrance. Dominus doesn't see Kralj much but when he does he is always talking about his musicals, reina or being depressed but thats just Kralj. Dominus wasn't sure if he wanted to tell Kralj he liked opera cause he knew it would be followed by a thousand other questions about opera concluding with do you want to see my show or do you want to help me with my show or something of that sort. But Dominus has to be polite. "Yeah...I like opera..." he says quietly

Karalis smiled at Reina "Its okay, it just heat. Ill be fine as long as Im not on fire, being on fire would suck for anyone besides Deum I assume." Karalis says laughing a little. Karalis looks to Kralj and doesn't really know what to say, he honestly believes none of them would want to listen to him sing not that he is a bad singer, he is a good one, but no one really like Kralj that much, he comes off as annoying and arrogant to most people. But Karalis can't tell him that so he is just gonna let Kralj do what he ends up doing. Karalis looks at Deum's giant smile fade to a sigh, not really sure what to do so he specifically waved at Deum hoping it would make him feel better, though he doesn't like Deum.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Joo crossed her arms and shrugged. "Will you be nice and not make fun of my mood swings then?" She asked, wondering if he would actually leave her whole little problem alone. She wondered if Deum hated it or not, and she assumed that he did. "Hmph." Joo grunted, as she saw the others walk over. She didn't feel like being with them, and she didn't want to listen to Kralj complain and talk about his musicals. Again.

"Well it would be pretty bad if you were on fire! If only it wasn't so hot here, then maybe it wouldn't be too bad." Reina said, as she laughed a little. She then saw Kralj storm over to the others and she sighed quietly. She didn't want Kralj to scare all of them away...again. She looked around, and she wasn't sure what to talk about. Joo looked like she was in a hostile mood, so talking to her was out of the question. And Deum looked upset, and Dominus was a bit...busy. So she figured hiding behind Kralj could work easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: The Elemental Islands :: Fire Island-
Jump to: