Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

"I don't make fun of your mood swings!" Deum yelled at Joo. "I didn't say anything THAT bad! I said I liked you when you are horny, isn't that a compliment!? And sure, I said some immature things.. But whatever," he said as he looked at Kralj. He didn't want to talk to him, but he just said "Sure," quietly.

Kralj, getting a response from Dominus and Deum, smiled and cleared his throat. "Well, I about to give to you an offer of a life-time.. My production of The March of the Black Queen is a pretty amazing musical, and it doesn't come cheep to see it... How about I offer you FREE tickets to opening night? Does that sound GREAT?" he asked, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Dominus listens to Kraljs offer and can't help to find it slightly funny but Dominus knew no one would probably go to his show besides Karalis and Reina if he is lucky and other vestinites that stayed at the island, though most of them were probably in the show. Dominus really didn't want to go but at the same time he was kinda curious. But convincing Deum and Joo to go with him might be hard. "Sure, Ill go...I guess..." he says giving Deum an unsure smile.

"Yeah, maybe it would. It is still kinda creepy here with the volcano. Is it weird that I find Ignis creepier than Tamna Osnova?" Karalis asks. He then looks over at Deum and Joo, he noticed they have been fighting for a while and it was bothering him. "What is wrong with you two?" he asks them wanting to know if there was a way to solve the problem or if it was just a really stupid pointless fight. Karalis looked over at Kralj and just smiled, he found Kralj advertising his own show a little amusing.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"Hmph. I don't like to be yelled at like that." Joo said, as she bit her lip slightly and frowned. She really did hate to be scolded, for personal reasons. "Well maybe if you be nice to me I'll get horny again. But then again maybe I won't!" She said quietly, as she rubbed her arm with her hand and sighed quietly. She wondered where Mistrz was. She was in the mood to see a rainbow. "A...show?" Joo asked Kralj, not really liking the idea so far. Joo then looked at Karalis and frowned. "It's no big deal. Just leave it be, maybe it'll solve itself out."

"Nope! I don't find it weird at all, actually. I mean, I kinda like this place more since it's a bit more bright. I wonder if people like to go to my island?" Reina asked, as she smiled and continued to stay behind Kralj. Once he started talking about his plays, there was no stopping him. She sighed, as no one seemed to realize that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Deum sighed at Joo. "It's hard to be nice to someone when they are mean to you! You hate me, and I don't know why!" Deum said, groaning as he turned his head and looked at Kralj. He just stared at him for a few moments, then looked away and looked at Karalis. "Nothing.. She just hates me..." he said seriously.

Kralj smiled at Dominus and cheered. He handed him a ticket. "I promise you, you will not regret going to see this! I am the lead role, so it's amazing!" he said as he looked at Deum and felt awkward, he quickly looked at Joo. "Yes, a show! But not just any show; an AMAZING show!" he explained, holding a ticket out to her.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Dominus smiled and took the ticket, he wondered if Kralj would even charge someone who just walked in and sat down to see it, probably not but its okay. He looked at Kralj "Thanks..." he said looking down at the ticket. He then looked back at Kralj "So...when is the show?" he asked. Dominus knew he had to show up now or the next thing that will happen is a completely depressed Kralj cause not everyone he invited came. Hopefully the show would be good, Dominus doesn't know if Kralj is a good singer or not, he has never heard him preform.

Karalis smiles at Reina "I could understand that. Everyone with the exception of Kralj probably loves your island, its just a nice bright place thats not to hot or cold he says." Then turns his attention to Kralj and expects Deum to punch Kralj in the face, Deum doesn't seem like he is in the mood to go see Kraljs musical. Karalis looks at Deum "Don't worry about it, you should know by now that she will probably be all over you in five to ten minutes like usual right?" Karalis says just wanting the fighting ti stop.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

"...oh yeah, I guess so..." Joo whispered softly, as she closed her eyes and stroked one of the cloud markings on her face. She didn't feel welcomed her anymore at the moment, so she slowly started to drift backwards and sank low to the ground. She quickly turned around and started to float away, getting the feeling that she wasn't welcomed.

Reina smiled and clapped her hands together. "I'm glad! Yeah, I assumed that Kralj didn't like it, but I could always see." Reina said, as she walked up from behind Kralj and tugged on his sleeve lightly. "Hey Kralj. Do you like my island? I wasn't sure if you liked it or not." Reina asked, curious as to what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Deum watched Joo float away and he sighed and walked over to her and grabbed her arm. "Joo, I'm sorry if I offended you.. It's just that I don't know how to act around you.. because you either love me or hate me.. And I'm just confused..." he said. Then he looked at Karalis and sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right.." he said.

Kralj thought for a second then smiled. "It's in a few months! I'll give you the exact date when I feel like it.." he said as he looked at Reina. He didn't want to tell her the truth; he hated her island. It's so bright and happy. Ugh, Kralj hated it, but he loved her. He just stared at her with sweat dripping down his face saying "Uhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)    J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.D.D. 1 (extra 10 characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: The Elemental Islands :: Fire Island-
Jump to: