Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) Empty
PostSubject: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 pm

It's later at night and Auggy, Chaz and Skylar are all together at a bar. Chaz had gotten promoted to assistant manager at work earlier that day and the three went out to celebrate the achievement. Not many people are in the bar due to it being a work day, but that just means better service.

Skylar was sitting in between Auggy and Chaz, sipping on a brightly colored drink. Skylar didn't get to go out drinking often, but when she did she loved it. And almost regretted it every single time. She had a strong stomach when it came to drinking, and was able to drink more than she usually wanted to. Skylar was wearing a black tank top with her red jacket, and black skinny jeans just for the occasion. "Ah, this tastes really good..." Skylar whispered to herself quietly, as she took another sip of the colorful drink.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Chaz was so excited that he was promoted to assistant manager. This was one of his life goals. Though, he began to wonder whose idea it was to celebrate at a bar. He thought that both of them knew that he was not a drinker and did not like drinking alcohol. He found it so distasteful. He sat wearing a nice with dress shirt and black slacks. He held a glass of water with a few ice cubes and a lemon in his hand, and looked at his two friends. "So," he began. "Is everyone having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Auggy was sitting kinda slouched and looked at his drink, he didn't start to drink yet cause he kinda felt bad that Chaz didn't want to try anything. He is wearing a black shirt, hoodie and jeans. He considered this his nice clothes cause they weren't dirty. He tried looking over at Chaz but Skylar was obstructing his view so instead he just laid his head on the table. Auggy heard Chaz and turned his head over to where he could kinda see him. "Yeah, this is pretty fun...but why is Skylar is the middle we are both here to celebrate you being promoted right?" he says while slightly glaring at Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Skylar took another sip of her drink and hiccuped quietly, hoping that the other two didn't hear her. Skylar looked over at Chaz and smiled a little, stirring the straw that was sticking out from her drink. "I sure am! Not to mention that I never get to drink. I don't really even know what this is, but it tastes really good." Skylar said, taking yet another sip of her drink. "Also, I can't believe that you got promoted to assistant manager! How does it feel?" She asked enthusiastically. Skylar then turned her head towards Auggy and let out a soft sigh. "Would you like to switch seats then?" She offered, standing up with her drink. Once she stood the free falling beads and feathers on her boots made a soft clinging noise against the leather.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Chaz smiled at Auggy a little and said "I don't mind sitting on the end! Unless it's bothering you, then I'll try to change my seat." Chaz always wanted everyone to be happy. Chaz looked at Skylar, with a little concern. "How many drinks do you think you're going to drink tonight? Just wondering." He said as he watched Skylar stand up. Chaz quickly stood up, realizing that he was going to switch seats with her. He sat down in his new seat and smiled. "I like sitting in between you two! But I sort of feel selfish when I do!" he explained, laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Auggy smiled when Chaz took his new seat, he was happy he got to sit next to Chaz. "Don't feel selfish Chaz it was selfish that Skylar took the middle seat on your big day." he says to Chaz. He listens to Skylar talk about Chaz getting promoted to assistant manager and sighs a little. He is happy for Chaz but he is afraid that he is going to have to be at work more often and that means more time he is suppose to spend alone. He finally takes a sip of his drink. "Do you want anything Chaz? They do have nonalcoholic drinks here." he asks
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Skylar sat down on the end and let out a soft sigh. She spun the straw around in her drink more and sipped it slightly. She had the feeling she would start being left out of the conversation from here on out. Skylar smiled slightly at Chaz's concern. "Maybe three or four drinks...who knows. But either way I'll have a bunch!" Skylar said in happiness. "Don't worry, you aren't being selfish at all Chaz." Skylar stroked her hair slightly when she heard Auggy say she was the one being selfish. "I'll be sure not to take the middle seat then?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh, it wasn't selfish of Skylar! I mean, everyone likes to sit in the middle, right? I don't blame her!" Chaz explained, just wanting the two to stop bickering. "And I have water! Do you think I should order something else?" Chaz asked Auggy. He looked at Skylar. "I don't want you drinking too much now, Skylar. Drunk people can do freaky things that they regret." he said, as he looked back at Auggy. "Please don't get drunk." he said. He really didn't want them to get drunk. He realized that there was some tension starting to built between his friends. He decided not to get in between them.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:33 pm

He smiles at Chaz "You are right, it wasn't selfish." he says just to satisfy Chaz. "Yeah, I mean you can get like lemonade or soda or I think you can get food, I'll pay for it! And don't worry about me, I won't get drunk, I only had a few sips of my drink." He looks over at Skylar and smirks "Look, when you have a special day, if that ever happens, you can sit in the middle of your two favorite stuffed toys since they would be the only 'people' that would celebrate with you." he says trying to make it sound as endearing as possible so he can tell Chaz it wasn't suppose to be mean if he asks.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:38 pm

"I'll try not to drink too much...although it's very good..." Skylar said, as she picked up her drink and chugged the rest of it. She didn't know why she didn't do this more. Skylar then heard Auggy's comment and frowned slightly. "No it's fine, I won't have a special day anyway." Skylar mumbled slightly. Chaz and Auggy were her only friends, and at the moment she wasn't on the best of terms with Auggy She didn't talk to her family anymore and her brother wanted nothing to do with her. "Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:52 pm

"No no no," Chaz began. "I can pay for my own drinks. I don't want to make you have to pay for my drinks. It's rude!" Chaz looked at the drink and food menu. "Maybe we should all order something to eat.." he recommended. He looked at Skylar. "I mean, I don't want to force you not to drink a lot.. I'm just recommending!" he explained. He heard Auggy's comments towards and Skylar and started getting worried. He knew that she had anger problems, and did not want them to start mauling each other.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 am

"If you don't want me to pay, I guess I won't but I thought since we were celebrating you accomplishment I would pay, heck Ill even pay for Skylar I know she is as poor as toilet water." He says. "I guess we can get food, its probably good." He says while ordering another drink. He turns his attention to Skylar. "Yeah, your right you won't. I bet you don't even celebrate your birthday, but thats cool its your religion right? Its not cause your to scared nobody will come or anything that has to do with insecurities." he says jokingly to her still grinning, trying to see how long it takes for her to burst.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 am

"I know, it's alright...I'll just try and make sure I don't get too bad..." Skylar said softly, as she asked the bartender for another drink. She began to sip her new drink when she heard Auggy start to talk about her being poor. "It's not like I want to be poor! If I had a lot of money then I would sure as hell use it!" Skylar said, slightly raising her voice. She let out a soft groan and tried to ignore Auggy, since she didn't want to ruin Chaz's big day. Skylar lowered her head placed her elbow on the bar counter. "I do celebrate my birthday for your information, but I don't usually celebrate it with anyone else since everyone usually forgets when it is."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am

"I don't want you to pay though! I'm the one drinking it, I should pay for it," Chaz explained, his point being very lame. He starts to look at the foods on the menu, but gets distracted when he hears Auggy's comments towards Skylar. He didn't know what to do, he really wanted them to stop fighting, but he didn't know what to say that would make them stop. He looked at Skylar. "Okay, I just don't want you doing something you'll regret and get upset about it, you know?" he explained. He quickly hid his face in his menu when he heard Skylar's response. He could tell that she was getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

Auggy shrugs at Chaz, "Okay, you can pay for your own drinks and food but it would mean a lot to me if you let me pay for them..." he says smiling a little at Chaz. He then looks over at Skylar. "I offered to pay for your food and you get mad, what is cause I called you toilet water! I never said you you wanted to be poor cause you know all little kids grow up wanting to be poor! Stop feeling bad for yourself, your life is fine!" he says to her, not expecting her to react the way she did to him saying he would pay for her drinks. He hears her talking about her birthday and kinda feels bad since he doesn't know when it is but he isn't gonna say that. "Stop complaining."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am

Skylar shifted nervously back and forth in her seat and scratched her head slightly. "Yeah, you're right...if I start doing something stupid just let me know." She said softly, as she picked up her drink again and started to drink it. Skylar slowly put her drink down and turned towards Auggy and sighed. "Sorry. If you really want to pay for them then you can." Skylar nudged her head into her hand and let out a soft groan again. She couldn't help but feel bad for herself. That's just how she worked. "Sorry." She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 am

Chaz looked at Auggy; hearing him say that he wanted to pay for the drink and that it would make him happy made him sigh a little. "If you really want to pay for my drink, you can." he explained, feeling dirty saying it. Chaz looks at Skylar and smiles and said "Will do," laughing a little. He could start to feel the tension building up in the room. He started to sweat a little and started to wonder what to say. 'I could tell them that they are ruining my time.. but that would be rude and probably make them upset,' he thought, sighing a little bit. He started to wonder if drinking an alcoholic drink could possibly calm him mind down from all of the fighting happening between the two.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 am

He grinned at Chaz, "So I will pay for you and Skylar. Cause its this is an exciting day for you and Skylar won't have any money after paying for drinks." he says while finishing his second drink and ordering another. He looks over at Skylar and cocks his head surprised she doesn't have any smart remark, he was really curious to see why she doesn't feel sorry for herself but she didn't defend herself. "um...Yeah you should be sorry always complaining but not taking others feeling into account I guess." he says looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

Skylar started to stare off into space, not really wanting to discuss her being poor. "I wonder how many sips it'll take for me to finish this..." Skylar whispered to herself. She took a sip and started to count. "Four so far." She let out a small yawn and looked over at Auggy. "Yeah, I'll try to be more careful next time I guess..." Skylar took her bag off of her shoulder and placed it in her lap. She scrunched her mouth over to the side and took out her wallet to see if she had any money to help pay with. Well, $20 sure wouldn't be enough.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 am

Chaz smiled at Auggy. "Oh, yeah. I guess so. Thank you, Auggy!" Chaz said, still feeling sort of bad that he wasn't paying for everyone. He looked back and forth between Skylar and Auggy, just wanting them to stop. He could tell that Skylar was trying to ignore him, but Auggy kept going at it. He knew that Skylar was going to burst out in anger at some point, and he wasn't ready for that to happen. He started to feel extremely nervous, and became unable to talk. He felt so hopeless, and all he wanted was to have some fun with his friends. He could feel his face start to turn pale, and he began to feel sick. He quickly stood up and rushed to the bathroom to take a breather. When he got there, he bend over the sink and started to wash his face. Once he was there for a few seconds, he was able to talk again. "Why do they have to fight like this all the time?" he asked himself. He started to become nervous, wondering if they would get worse without him being there. "Maybe they'll start to worry about me and stop acting so childish.."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 am

Auggy looked at Skylar "Put your wallet away..." he says to her and looks at her confused. "Why aren't you insulting me back are you to good for that or something!" He says to her feeling like he was just bullying her instead of the normal two sided fight. He then sees Chaz go off and gets up to follow but stops. He isn't sure what Chaz is doing and wonders if he upset him and turns red in embarrassment. He looks over at Skylar and shrugs not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 am

Skylar placed her bag over her shoulder and looked over at Chaz, and cocked her head slightly when she saw him run off. "Why did he run off...? We weren't really doing anything..." Skylar asked herself, as she took a sip of her drink. She looked over at Auggy and signaled that she put her wallet back. Skylar shrugged slightly and leaned against the counter. "I don't really know, I just don't really feel up for it today. And I'm not too good for anything, so that crosses that out." Skylar said normally, as if she didn't just insult herself.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:25 am

A few minutes pass and Chaz walks out of the bathroom and sits down in his seat. He is smiling, acting like nothing happened. "I'm back! So anything cool happen while I was gone?" he asked. He was hoping that neither of them would ask why he left, and if they did, he was planning on lying to them, and just saying that he had to use the restroom and didn't want to interrupt their conversation. He's not the best at lying, so that plan probably wouldn't work out in his favor. He finished his water, and grabbed his lemon. He started to wonder if he should eat it or not, then he decided to ask the others if they wanted it. "Would either of you want this?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 am

He looks at Skylar and looks away not having any fun trying to get her mad. He then he sees Chaz returning and sits back down and continues to drink. He wasn't sure if he should ask him why he left. "No nothing happened while you were gone..." he says not looking at him. He then turns his head a little "Are you okay?" he asked "I mean do you feel okay?" He watches Chaz offer the Lemon. "No, Im good Chaz I don't need your lemon, you should have it." he says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 am

Skylar looked over at Chaz and smiled slightly. "No, nothing really happened while you were gone. Just some idle conversation..." Skylar said, picking up her drink and twirling it around in her hand. She glanced over at the lemon Chaz was offering and giggled slightly. "No, that's alright. I do like lemons, but I don't think lemons and alcohol mix. Unless they do. Do they?" She asked. Of course, she figured she probably wouldn't get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: