Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 am

Chaz smiled when he realized that Skylar and Auggy weren't fighting at the moment. "That's good, I guess," he replied to both of them. "And I'm fine, Auggy.. Just.. fine.." he answered Auggy, smiling at him a little. Then he noticed no one wanted the lemon and smiled a little. "I'm not sure if lemon and alcohol goes together.." he replied to Skylar. He put the lemon in his mouth, and quickly flinched and laughed a little. "It's so sour!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 am

Auggy looked at Chaz suspiciously, he wasn't sure if he believed Chaz was fine, maybe he was just worrying a little to much cause Chaz means a lot to him but he thought it wouldn't hurt to ask what he was doing. "So then, what exactly were you doing when you left?" he asked. He then orders another drink not really sure what number he is on now but he is pretty sure he isn't drunk yet therefor he isn't lying to Chaz about not getting drunk. He laughs a little at Chaz when he eat the lemon and snorts a little which cause him to stop and blush.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:58 am

Skylar watched Chaz eat the lemon, and as he ate it she blushed slightly and laughed. "If you get another lemon we'll have to see if it works out at all. And if it does then you can keep ordering more water so that I can get the lemons!" Skylar said happily. Skylar began listening in on Auggy and Chaz and let out a soft sigh when she realized she wasn't the topic of discussion. Even though she usually wasn't, she still loved to be involved. She drank more of her drink and soon finished. Once it was done, she quickly ordered a new one and brought it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 am

Chaz looked at Auggy and quickly replied "Nothing! I wasn't doing much when I left.. Ummm.. I was just.. you know, doing bathroom things.." he said, almost laughing at his response. Chaz heard Auggy snort and he looked at him and blushed. Then he laughed a little. He looked at Skylar. "Yeah! I don't really know what alcohol tastes like, so I guess doing an experiment would help!" he said. He tried finishing his lemon, but couldn't stand the sourness and placed on a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 am

Auggy looked at Chaz concerned. He knew he was lying, it was obvious and he wondered why Skylar wasn't concerned. "Seriously Chaz, I think your lying. Your not okay, whats really wrong?" he asked Chaz while he took another sip of his drink. He then listens to Chaz and Skylar talking and hears Chaz bring up never tasting alcohol. "Why don't you ever drink anyway?" Auggy asked not sure if Chaz ever told him before or not. He then continued to drink and wanted to stop drinking but he couldn't make himself. He was starting to get scared he would get drunk but he knew he wasn't going to until Skylar does.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 am

"Maybe you can try mine? Mine is really good...I honestly have no clue what it is either but oh well! There's always room for new experiences!" Skylar said happily as she laid her head down on the counter. Oh my. She watched Chaz place his lemon on the napkin and giggled a little bit. "Heh, lemons." Skylar started to feel fuzzy, but enough that she could still control herself. "Hmmm...maybe I should stop for a little. Maybe a good solid five minutes..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 am

Chaz's face turned pale when Auggy said that he didn't believe him. "Well, nothing is wrong anymore. And that is all that matters, right? The problem was solved, and now I'm okay!" he explained, smiling at Auggy. "I don't drink because I don't want to become an alcoholic. If I try a drink, there a chance I will become an alcoholic, but if I don't, I won't be!" he explained to Auggy. Chaz looks at Skylar. "I dunno.. I really don't want to try any alcohol.." he said, then he noticed Skylar getting a little tipsy. "You should probably stop for the night.." Chaz said, hoping Skylar would.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 am

Auggy smile at Chaz "Its great that you're fine now, but I still want to know what was wrong earlier cause...I care about you I don't want you to feel that way again..."he says looking down at the floor as he touches his right leg. He then notice Chaz getting a bit uncomfortable on the topic of him drinking. "You don't have to drink anything, its okay to be scared to become an alcoholic." he says kindly he notices Skylar stop drinking so Auggy slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:37 am

Skylar looked up at Chaz innocently and nodded slightly. "Yeaaah, I should probably stop for just a little while...but it tastes so good and I still have half a glass left..." Skylar said, sniffling slightly. She didn't want to leave the poor little beverage alone. For all she knew it probably still had feelings like any other glass. Or something. "Naaah it's okay, you don't have to drink if you don't want to Chaaaaaz! Don't be a loser like me!" Skylar said, laughing to herself. She then slightly nudged the glass towards Auggy. "Do you want the reeest?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 am

Chaz smiled and blushed a little at Auggy. "I just didn't like that you two were fighting.. that's all. I just had to get away from it." he explained. Then he said "Okay.. Yeah, I don't think I'm going to drink anything.." He looked at Skylar with a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay, Skylar?" he asked. "Maybe you should rest a little.. you're acting kind of crazy.."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:54 am

Auggy smiled at Chaz for his honesty but didn't know how to reply back, he didn't know how he was going to stop fighting with Skylar so much. It just natural for him to try to start a fight with her. "Okay...Ill try not to be as mean to Skylar..." he say with no confidence. He then notices Skylar acting kinda strange meaning she beat him to getting drunk so he continued to drink. He sees her nudge the glass at him and offer it to him. "No, I don't want you germs." He says to her noticing her already was mean to her. "I don't like...want to get sick..." he says hoping it makes the insult sound less mean.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 am

Skylar glanced over at Chaz and frowned slightly. "Oh no Chaaaz! Don't worry, from this day forward me and Auggy won't fight ever ever again! Pinky promise!" Skylar said confidentially. Even though that was a complete lie. "Oh yeah, don't worry...I'm alright! Just a little sleepy..." Skylar then realized that Chaz said that she was acting crazy, the thing that she didn't want to happen. "Oh geez I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was acting like that!" She said frantically, as she sat up straight and let out a soft sigh. "Ah it's okay if you don't wanna get sick, I can understand! I wouldn't wanna drink my own drink either!" Skylar responded to Auggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)   Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Party Extravaganza (A.C.S)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: