Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the camps

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Sonnet and her crew live in a very dirty life style since it was hard for them to recover from such a hard past. They are ready to help the humans finish this war once and for all.
Back to top Go down
https://apollorp.forumotion.com
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Orabella was lying in her sleeping bag, not wanting to make to the effort of getting up and starting the day. "...Is anyone else awake?" She whispered quietly, looking around to see if anyone was responding.

September was lying in his sleeping bag comfortably, keeping his eyes closed and breathing heavily. He was most likely dreaming about Bambie.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Flayne was already up and neatening up his spot where he had just slept. One of the blankets he had slept on were giving him a lot of trouble. The wrinkles on it were not going away. He kept trying to flatten it out though. "Come on..." he whispered to himself, harshly stroking the blanket. As he gets one of the wrinkles out, he smiles, but then notices the stain that the wrinkle was covering. He screams loudly as he grabs the blanket and runs outside. "This can't be happening!" he yells as he runs around stomping his feet.

Claire is asleep, snoring softly in the tent, drooling a little. Then she hears Flayne screaming, she flinches and quickly leans up the the sound of his voice. Her eyes wide opened, and her face bright red. "O-oh Flayne..." she whispered to herself, smiling. She stood up and shyly walked over to the opening of the tent and stares at Flayne, creepily.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Sonnet wakes up and looks at Orabella "Yeah we are all awake now Im assuming thanks to Flayne. She goes outside and looks over at Flayne and rubs her head. She whispers to herself 'Flayne is really a mess, how does he manage to get through the world...'

Bambie gets up after hearing Flayne and carefully steps over September trying not to get him up and goes outside and looks at Flayne panic. "...You need any help?" He says tiredly to Flayne
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Orabella shot up from her sleeping bag and looked outside of the tent. "Is he up this early again? Why does he even wake up at this time of the morning?" She said quietly as she crawled to the entrance of the tent and looked out to see Flayne.

September heard Flayne scream and jumped up in panic. "W-whats going on? Are we being attacked?!" He yelled as he ran out of the tent and flailed his arms around, not knowing who was screaming.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Flayne teared up and fell on the ground. "M-my life is over..." he whispered to himself. He looked up at Bambie and frowned. "I-I'm fine... I don't need any help..." he said to him.

Claire stared at Flayne. 'G-go say hi to him!' she thought to herself, as he forced herself to walk over to him. "H-hi Flayne..." she said to him, quietly while fidgeting her fingers.

Flayne looked at Claire, still frowning. "O-oh... h-hello Claire..." he said to her, standing up quickly. Then he looked at September and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Sonnet walked over to Flyayne "Flayne you can clean yourself up today but on a day when we actually have to get work done, we won't have time for you and your fetish" Sonnet says to Flayne

Bambie shrugs his shoulders and looks over at september "No, its just Flayne being Flayne, getting up early to clean, and something must be completely 'dirty' today cause he is spazzing...." he says still sounding really tired
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 pm

"Did something happen to his sheets or something again?" Orabella said quietly as she slipped out of the tent and gazed at Flayne. "Flaaayne, did another stain get on your sheets agaaain?" She said as she plopped herself down next to him and twirled his hair around on her finger.

September stopped next to Bambie and sighed. "So I got a rude awakening again for Flayne's cleaning fetishes..." he said quietly as he yawned and ran his fingers through his hair.

Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Flayne looked at Sonnet and frowned. "I-I'm sorry... It's just that... the stain..." he swallows hard. "T-taunts me..." he says dramatically. Then he turns and looks at Orabella. He turns bright red at the sight of her, he quickly turned away from her and scratched the back of his head. "U-uh... y-yeah..." he said shyly to Orabella. "I-it's nearly impossible not to when you are living in a p-pile of filth..."

Claire looked at Flayne's reaction to Orabella and felt her heart sink. She hung her head down. 'Wh-why can't he love me like how he loves her?' she thought to herself. She walked away from Flayne sadly, she looked back at him for a few seconds, then kept walking. She walked up to September and Bambie and sighed. "H-hi..." she greeted them.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

Sonnet looks at Flayne seriously, we just won't have time for this nonsense on a daily basis, especially during battles. We don't want you to miss a battle or get hurt in a battle beacuse you weren't ready to fight because of your obsession." Sonnet explains to Flayne

"Its a normal thing now to be woken up by Flaynes cleaning...." Bambie says while rubbing the sleepy's out of his eyes. He looks at Claire "Good Morning Claire....how are you?" He looks over at Flayne "Im going to encourage him to clean better than he his." He says to them smiling at himself "Your doing great Flayne, keep up the good cleaning job!" He yells to flayne then coughs "Its to early to yell...."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oooh..." Orabella cooed quietly as she fluffed Flayne's hair around, then smiled. 'What if I helped you clean up later? My little area isn't dirty I think...so maybe I can help you clean up!" She said happily as she crossed her legs and played around with the hem of her dress. Then she looked up at Sonnet and nodded. "Yeah, we don't want anything to happen to you!"

September nodded slowly and yawned loudly, and bend back to try to crack his back. "Yeah, I gotta start to get used to that it seems..." He mumbled as she looked over at Claire and smiled. "Hey there Claire!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Flayne noticed Orabella fluffing his hair and his body heated up. Then he thought it would be a good idea to take his hair tie out and let her touch all of his hair. He fantasized about how she would say things like Wow, Flayne! You're hair is so great!... Let's get married! and all this other nonsense. So he did. His hair fell down onto his shoulders, he smiled a little. Then, he realized that he had terrible bed head. He frowned, placing his hands on his head, trying to hide his messy hair. He blushed and looked at Orabella. "Y-you would really want to help me clean?" he asked her. He heard Bambie from the distance and smiled at his comment. Then he looked at Sonnet and frowned. He got embarrassed fast, he fidgeted his fingers. "S-sorry..." he said to Sonnet. Then he looked back at Orabella and smiled a little.

Claire sighed. "I-I'm okay... i-it's just that..." she says as he turns and looks at Flayne, then looks back at September and Bambie. "I-I really love Flayne, but he loves O-Orabella... a-and she doesn't even like him back... Do you know what I could do to make him like me back?" she asked sadly. She was so jealous of Orabella, she wishes that Flayne would love her like how he loves Orabella.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"Its fine Flayne, just keep cleaning for now" Sonnet said and she stated to help Flayne get the stain out, so he could calm down a little. "How did you get this stain of here anyway?"

Bambie looked at Claire and shrugged his shoulders "Well I could say be yourself but that would sound cliche and really with Flaynes standards it not true. Orabella is pretty and kinda girly, so you just have to try to dress girly and stuff. I guess she is pretty talkative, so talk a lot also love to clean and be as clean as possible. Also don't stop acting like yourself just for Flayne cause thats pretty much what I told you to do and I don't know what Im talking about." Bambie says and smiles "I know nothing a bout romance" He laughs a little bit and then stretches
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Orabella kept playing around with his hair, loving the feeling of it. "Gosh, you have such fluffy hair...it's like feathers!~" She said happily as she nodded and looked down at Flayne. "Yeah, it would be really fun! I've never really been that good at cleaning, so maybe you can help me?"

"Yup, that pretty much sums it all up!" September chimed as he snapped his fingers and smiled. "Just be yourself, because that's a huge turn on! Well, for me it is..." He said as he put his index finger on his chin. "If you wanna stretch that a little though, just make it seem like you have some sort of cleaning fetish or something..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 am

"Y-you like my hair?" Flayne asked Orabella as he looked away from her, blushing and starting twirling his hair around his index finger. "O-of course I'll help you!" he yelled, quickly turning back and looking at her. He looked at Sonnet, then he looked at the stain. "I'm not actually sure... how do you usually get stains while you're sleeping...? It doesn't make sense..." he said to her, not knowing how perverted and awkward he made himself sound.

Claire laughs at Bambie's answer. "W-well, thanks for trying to come up with something!" she said to him happily. Then she turned and looked at September. "D-do you really think he'll like me if I act like I love cleaning a-a lot?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 am

Sonnet looks at Flayne with a bit of a concerned face but then tries to not think about what it sounder like he said, she thinks about what he meant. "Well, this probably didn't happen while you were sleeping, what did you do yesterday?" She asked still trying to help him get that stain out

Bambie smiles "Well Ill try to help any time but I can't promise I will actually help" he says and laughs a little bit "you seem a little to worked up about romance anyway Claire, just relax and try to enjoy this do nothing day." he says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

"Yeah, it's really soft...I could never be able to get my hair to be that soft!" Orabella said happily as she giggled and smiled more. "Oh thank you so much Flayne!" She said as she clapped her hands together. "I could use someone like you to help me learn how to clean well..." Orabella then heard Flayne's comment to Sonnet and turned red.

September put his index finger on his chin and thought for a few seconds. "Well maybe not LIKE like a lot, but I'm sure it would help your quest on getting him to like you." He then nodded at Bambie and smiled. "Aaah, do nothing days are the best kind of days!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 pm

"I-I bet your hair is soft..." Flayne said as he slowly reached out towards Orabella's hair, then he quickly moved his hand. 'Don't touch her hair! She'll think you're a weirdo!' he thought to himself, his face bright red. "I-I'll make sure to teach you as well as I can!" he said to her. Then her turned and looked at Sonnet. He started thinking about what he did yesterday. "Well, I remember that before I went to bed, I made sure everything was clean and spotless... So it must have happened while I was asleep... someone must have put that stain there..." he said. "But who..."

"I see..." Claire said to September, then she looked at Bambie. "Y-you're right... I should just relax for today..." she said to him. "So, what do you two want to do?" she asked them.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Sonnet smiles a little not looking at anyone "Well I bet it was one of the guys cause they are with you all the time in that tent. Im pretty sure there messy compared to you"

Bambie thinks "I don't no what I want to do, Im still kinda waking up..." he said while smiling "What do you want to do september?"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

"Y-you think it is?" Orabella said, as she put one of her bangs into Flayne's hand. "Oh yay, I can't wait! I bet you'll be a great teacher! When should we start?" She then overheard Flayne's conversation with Sonnet again and turned bright red. "I-I wonder what happened to his sheets..."

Hearing Bambie call his name, September blushed lightly and smiled. "I dunno...I was thinking about just hanging around here for a little bit." Then he looked at Bambie, then at Claire. "Unless you guys wanna do other stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 pm

"W-well..." Flayne says as he feels Orabella place her hair in his hand, he turns bright red. "I-it feels... l-like heaven..." he said. "I-it feels like God is welcoming me to the gates, and I bend down just to feel the fluffy clouds below me... y-your hair is the clouds... yes..." he said, his eyes closed, daydreaming. Then he snaps back into reality and opens his eyes. "Thanks... A-and whenever you want to... I never have anything to do..." he said. Then he turned and looked at Sonnet. "You're right! I should go investigate!" he declared as he stood up. He looked at Sonnet and Orabella. "I-I'll be right back." he said as he stormed off towards September and Bambie.

Claire laughed a little noticing how tired Bambie still was, then she turned and looked at September. "W-well, I-I guess that's fine! I-I'm not really sure what I really want to do anyway! All I ever really do is try to think of ways for Flayne to even notice me..." she says, sighing to herself a little.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Sonnet watched Flayne storm off and then looked at Orabella "Well Im pretty sure Im not the only one that wants to follow him, do you kind of feel like following him to?" Sonnet says to Orabella

Bambie looks at Flayne them smiles at September and Claire "Well now we will have something to do, here comes mom and it looks like one of us are in trouble. What could we have done this time." Bambie says and laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 pm

As Orabella heard Flayne's description of her hair, she turned bright red and smiled happily. "Wow, I never knew that my hair felt that soft..." She said as she scooted away from Flayne so he could get up, then she stood up and smiled at Sonnet. "Yeah! Maybe we can help him get rid of the stain!~"

"Maybe you should lighten up a bit and think about yourself for a day~" September said calmly, but as soon as he heard Bambie's comment he hunched over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Flayne stopped right in front of September and Bambie, tapping his foot violently. "Okay..." he said. "Which one of you did it?" he asked. His face was so serious looking, though he wasn't that scary looking, due to the comment that Bambie made about him earlier.

Claire hears Flayne and her face turns bright red. "F-Flayne!?" she yelped as she turned and looked at him. She was shaking a little, fidgeting her fingers. She looked down shyly, wanting to talk to him, but knowing that now was not a good time.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yeah maybe..." Sonnet says and then starts walking over to Flyane "I really think he needs some help" she says to Orabella

Bambie starts laughing at his own comment then he sees Flyane and covers his mouth trying not to crack up "I don't know what your talking about Flayne" Bambie says while obviously trying to hold in his laughter making himself sound more specious to 'crime' that he doesn't even know about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the camps
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next