Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the camps

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Inside the camps - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"O-of course I will!" Flayne said. He felt so powerful after Orabella said that, like he was a knight in armor and Orabella was his dainty, little princess. Wow, his fantasies are crazy. He continued stroking Orabella's hair lightly. When he felt her hair, he imagined it like a nice, soft broom. Once again, his fantasies are crazy.

Claire felt her heart sink when she realized that Phineas didn't remember her at all! He didn't even make a sad attempt and guessing her name, and she was the only one that remembered his name! She stormed over to September and Bambie. "I can't believe he doesn't even recognize me! I remember everything about him! And I think I'm the only one who actually knows his name!" she pouted.

Phineas smiled. "You can count on me, ma'am!" he said, bringing his hand to his head, saluting her. Then he looked at September. "... November..? That's a pretty sexy name..." he said. He starting feeling this pain in his crotch area... it also itched. He tried ignoring it, because if he starting itching himself, it would kinda look like he was jerking off.. right?
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Sonnet walks away from Phineas and walks over to Flayne and Orabella "Flayne you don't need to defend her, if he even tries to hurt one of us he would probably completely fail. We are all stronger than him by a lot"

Bambie shrugs "But what about me makes someone think of bamboo, who would want to be named bamboo" bambie says then looks at claire "Isn't his name Phinnian or Phino or something. Don't worry he doesn't seem to smart." He listens to Phineas and then looks over at him "His name is September! Not October or November! And my name is Bambie not Bamboo! Bambie yells at Phineas
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

"Mmm..." Orabella mumbled quietly as she closed her eyes and leaned on Flayne. She slowly started to care less about Phineas, getting the vibe that he wasn't going to hurt them in the first place. Even if he did attack, she always had Flayne to protect her. A few moments later she looked up and looked up at Sonnet. Once Orabella heard her say that Flayne didn't need to protect her, a panicked feeling shot up her spine. "W-what if we're underestimating him though?!" And so the panic returns.

September stood quietly, still having the urge to itch the back of his head. Once he heard Phineas try another round of guessing his name, he sighed quietly and dug his toe into the ground. "Well, you're kinda close...it's just that you're going in the wrong direction on the calender!" Then he looked over at Bambie and frowned. "You gotta be careful with controlling your temper!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 pm

8:54 am

Flayne felt Orabella begin to relax. Yes. Feeling how her tense body faded into a nice stress-free one made him feel like he accomplished something that he could brag about for years. This was like a dream to him. Just holding the woman of his dreams in his arms while she's calm.. just perfe- He suddenly feels he body tense up again. No! His dream was ruined! It was like he was in the middle of the dream and you wake up from the sound of your tent-mates stepping over you. Ug. He looked at Orabella and faked a smile. "It's okay Orabella! I'm here! You're manly guardian will always be with you and make sure that no one would ever hurt you!" he said, hoping that this would calm her down just a little bit. He glared at Sonnet. "What are you doing, Son!? You are ruining my chances of getting laid tonight!" he yelled. Realizing what he just said, his face turned bright red. Oh, how he prayed that Orabella didn't hear his stupid comment. Even though, he just screamed in her ear, she would have to either be deaf or stupid to not hear him say that.

Claire looked at Bambie and sighed. "Am I really the only one that remembers his name here..?" she asked herself. Then she looks over at September. "Do you at least remember his name?" she said while she pointed at Phineas. She watched as Bambie sort of snapped at Phineas. She actually kind of felt bad for Phineas at this point. Claire hated being yelled at for making a mistake, and she hates seeing people get upset over the slightest thing. She wanted to speak up for Phineas, but she just couldn't think of the words to say to speak up for him. She was just hoping that September could fix this problem for her, but she knows that someday, she will have to take care of things by herself without the help of her friends.

First, Phineas hears that Bambie has no clue what his name is. Ouch. He thought that he really made a big impact on this group and that they all really liked and cared about him. He was off. Cut cut cut cut! the pain-filled thoughts ran through his head. But he thinks that he is able to give them another chance before he starts slicing opened his skin on his wrist. Then he heard Bambie start yelling at him. He wondered how a guy his height could have such a big temper. But Phineas was atually very offended. He didn't know what else to say. "I-I'm sorry..." he said. He thinks that he has lost the bet with himself. That fast? It is kind of sad. With his head hung low, he looked over at September. "Y-yeah... I-I sort of realized that... B-but thanks anyway..." he said. The pain and itch got worse. Ignore it.

Last edited by Moe on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Sonnet just looked at Flayne ashamed "Flayne, first of all did you think any of this through, first off if you wanted to get her laid where did you plan on doing it, there is a girl and boy tent" Sonnet though about it for a little bit "...were you planning on doing that outside?" Sonnet says concerned

Bambie looks at September "I do not have a bad temper." he says to September knowing he had a bad temper but who likes to admit that then looks over at Phineas realizing he upset him he looks down feeling kinda salty "Im sorry..." He said then walked over to Phineas "I didn't think I would upset you...now whats your name again?" Bambie asks Phineas
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Orabella slowly started to relax again on Flayne and closed her eyes softly. "W-will you really always be here for me?" She said sweetly as she looked up at Flayne. After looking at him for a few seconds her mind began to drift off, and she just started at Flayne awkwardly. But as soon as she heard the word "laid", her eyes looked right up and Sonnet and Flayne. "Wait what?" She said as she cocked her head to one side and pressed up against him. Orabella didn't want to get caught up too much in the conversation, since she was beginning to get in a relaxed state. Although, something in the back of her mind told her she would be forced to get involved. "You're so warm Flayne..." She mumbled under hear breath.

September slowly started to walk over to Phineas, blushing a little. "Do you wanna keep guessing? All you have to do is go back...2 months!" September said as he pushed his hands into his pockets. Then he looked over at Claire. "Yeah! His name is Phineas..." September then glanced over at him. "right?" He asked for approval. "Oh Bambie...at times you can..." He whispered to himself as he pushed his hands farther in.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Flayne was still very embarrassed by the last remark that he made, and he really wasn't in the mood to say anything else about it at this very moment, but he didn't want to be rude and not answer the questions Sonnet asked him! "I'm not sure! Just was I was keeping deep in the thoughts of my mind slipped out! I-I'm so sorry for saying that.." he apologized to Sonnet. Then he looked at Orabella, realizing that she didn't notice that he brought up laying her! Thank God she isn't the brightest! Or else I would've had a big smack in the face! he thought, sighing in relief. "Of course I will Orabella! Why wouldn't I!? I care so much about you!" he said with joy in his voice. He heard Orabella bring up that he was warm and he turned bright red right at that second, and of course, his body heat up even more. "I-is that good..?" he asked.

Claire smiled September. At least someone is kind enough to remember Phineas's name! she thought. She remembers how emotional Phineas would get.. then when he got really upset, he would run off to who knows where and wouldn't back from a while. Claire didn't know where he goes or what he does when he gets there, but she guessed that it was probably none of her business to know, but.. it really tempted her to know.. she vowed that she would find this out. "Oh..." was all she said back to September.

Noticing everyone starting to get nicer to him, he smiled a little and realized that maybe he would have to cut himself this time! How exciting! He started by looking over at Bambie. "My name is Phineas. Not Phinnian or Phino or Follicle or whatever you thought my name was!" he said, laughing a little. Then he looked at September and smiled. "Go back two months..." he whispered to himself. Easy! Phineas may look stupid, but he is smarter than what most people think! Okay, so... back two months! November... December... January! he thought. "January!" he yelled. Maybe he is as stupid as he looks...

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well aren't you kinda lucky Flayne and just a little suggestion you should stop your flirting till tonight and maybe get that stain out or go interrogate your new suspect" Sonnet tells Flayne

Bambie had a kinda concerned look on his face for 2 reasons, he couldn't go back 2 months and couldn't remember being yelled Septembers name a few seconds ago. "Other way Phineas..." Then bambie noticed his thong and blushed a bot at the awkwardness of it, he couldn't stop looking at it, he couldn't imagine it being comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Orabella just shrugged softly and closed her eyes. Right now she was content, and she didn't want anyone or anything to bother her besides her best friend. Oh how she loved her best friend. He was always there for her and everything! Then she glanced up at Flayne and smiled. "O-oh Flayne, you're so nice to me! I'm so happy that you care for me like I care for you~" She cooed.

"Well you were kinda close, except that you went forward!" September giggled, as he walked up closer to Phineas. "Don't worry, a lot of people don't really guess my name that well..." He said as he slumped his shoulders forward and yawned. September thought a bit and wondered why he was so tired, until he remembered his rude awakening from Flayne that morning...
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Flayne nodded at Sonnet and started to smile. A new suspect! I almost forgot! Maybe that... guy did this! Oh he is busted! he thought. He started getting really excited and couldn't wait for busting that bottom feeder! Getting way too caught up in his excitement about busting Phineas, he totally starting ignoring Orabella. "Hey! Daywalker!" Flayne called out to Phineas. Oh, how Flayne felt so on top of the world at this point, even though he kept thinking that he was forgetting to do something!

Claire watched the commotion go on and on. She yawned and sighed a little. She was tired, like, really tired. She looked over at the tent which she slept in and looked back at the group. It was about 9 in the morning, of course she's tired! And she's not a very good sleeper anyway. She looked at Sonnet. "I'm going to take a quick nap.. would that be okay with you?" she asked her.

Embarrassment shown right on Phineas's face as his face turned from a pale white to a bright red. He couldn't believe the terrible mistake he just made! "I-I was just joking!" he yelled as an excuse to both September and Bambie. Wrong way! God I'm such an idiot! I should just cut myself for that loser-like move!... Okay, so two months BACK. October... September... August! he thought. He felt so proud of the answer he was about to give to both of the men. "August!" he yelled. He started playing with the straps of his thong, pulling them out and letting them snap against his wait, how attractive. He was just trying to find distractions from this embarrassing itch he's been having! He heard Flayne, realizing that he was the daywalker he was talking to. "Yes?" he called back to Flayne.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Sonnet tapped Flayne on the shoulder "Remember Im a day walker" she says to him since he said day walker as if he was trying to offend Phineas with it.

Bambie looked at Phineas and just ignored his lame attempts at counting the months "Is that comfortable" he says trying to imply his thong
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Hearing no reply from Flayne, she sighed quietly and sat up straight, no longer being afraid of Phineas's presence. "Well, I guess I have nothing to worry about here?" She said quietly as she looked up at Flayne and wondered if he would notice her sitting up again. Orabella guessed that he probably got excited over the stain again, and she knew if that happened she probably wouldn't be able to talk to him for a while.

"Well you were really close that time! You just have to count up one more month!" September said confidentially, wondering how long it would take Phineas to figure out what his name actually was. He then glanced down at his hands, and seeing him playing with his thong. "Why would a guy wear a thong? It seems to be the most uncomfortable thing in the world to wear..." September said to himself. "Hey, is that thing any comfy? It looks really painful..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Flayne blushed at Sonnet's comment, and laughed awkwardly. "I-I know that! I wasn't saying it in an offensive way! I was just trying to get his attention!" he said quickly. Then he looked at Orabella and frowned. "Y-you don't!?" he yelled, then realizing how desperate he sounded, he quickly cleared his throat and faked a smile. "Y-you don't..." he said calmly. He just wanted Orabella to stay near him even if he was ignoring her! And that obviously wouldn't work out. He turned and started screaming at Phineas. "I know you put this stain in my blanket! Now admit yourself guilty or pay!" he yelled loudly.

Noticing that Sonnet didn't answer her, Claire sort of just felt like a ghost again. She sighed sadly and made her way into the tent. She lied herself down on the ground and pulled her blanket over herself and sighed. Being ignored by friends sucked. She just wished she was more recognized in the camp, she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep...

Phineas groaned loudly. "I suck at counting!" he screamed, getting frustrated at himself. He just wants to feel the sharp blade of his knife tear threw his skin tissue and let the rivers of blood flow down his arm at this point. He was going to try one last time. August... September! he thought. Did he really want to guess one more time and sound like a total idiot. "I give up..." he murmured quietly, tearing up. God! He hated being so over-emotional! Then he heard both of them comment about his thong and he blushed a little. "Well..." he said, sniffling a little. "I-it keeps me hoisted up and it makes me feel attractive and boost up my confidence..." he said quietly. Then he turned and looked at Flayne. "I-I did..." he said back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the camps   Inside the camps - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the camps
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3