Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

The Magical School of Beautyyyy Empty
PostSubject: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 am

Micah just moved in and is going to a new school, Abe was assigned to be his guide for the first few days till he gets use to the school. Vance is just hanging out with them being friends and all. It is time for sparing class (aka ninja class) and Mr/Mrs/Ms [insert last name is teaching] is teaching, lets see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:14 am

Micah walks with Abe into sparing class, he wasn't exactly sure what to expect but sparing sounded more interesting than math.  He stood closish to Abe since he was the closets thing he had to a friend right now but not uncomfortably close.  Micah looked around the room, it wasn't like a normal classroom, it was more open with mats on the ground.  "What the hell is this class suppose to be?" he asked Abe as he stood there still just observing the area.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 am

Abraham walked closely to Micah, inching closer and closer to him as he walked. He was very excited that this point, because sparing was probably his favorite class; anything that involved physical activity made him happy. As he walked into the classroom with Micah and Vance, he took a deep breath then sighed. Abe looked down at Micah and chuckled quietly at him. "It's a sparing class. We learn offensive and defensive moves using only physical strength. This is the best class this school has to offer, I swear!" he explained, smiling slightly. He turned to Vance and said "Is this your favorite class?" Abe ran his hand through his hair and looked around the room, seeking out a new opponent.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:30 am

Vance walked next to Abe as they walked to their sparring class. He wasn't sure how to feel about Micah yet, so he decided to wait until he got closer to him. Well, close enough to walk next to him. He let out a content sigh; he always liked to spar. Vance looked over at Abe and smiled. "Yeah, I always enjoy this class. I hope that we'll all do super well today in the class." Vance said confidently. He always had hope that he would do well in his classes. Even though it always didn't happen. Vance looked over at Micah and smiled slightly. "So Micah, have you ever sparred before?"

Mr. Gredold stood at the front of the room with his hands behind his back. He was wearing a tight tank top and long black jeans. The perfect sparring outfit. He was waiting for the rest of the class to show up; he always wanted a full class before explaining his wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:40 am

Micah looks up at Abe, still a bit confused, "So like, punching and kicking class?  I could imagine that being a fun class." he says to Abe.  He honestly never heard of the word sparring until today but it sounded like a cool class.  Micah then looks over at Vance, "Maybe, I've punched things before." he says to Vance, Micah has been a few fights but he never referred to it as sparring.  Micah then notices the teacher and cringes, he hates teachers.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:51 am

Abe couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Micah's reply. "Yes, I guess you could call it punching and kicking class.. And it's an extremely fun class!" he said. Abe wasn't the most positive guy ever, but when it came to physical activity, he couldn't help but be upbeat. He looked over at Vance and smiled. "I hope that we do good, too! I think we will, though!" he said. Abe thought that they would probably be starting soon, so he thought that it would be a good idea for all of them to get changed into something more comfortable. "You guys want to go get changed?" he asked as he started walking towards the locker room before they even got a chance to answer him; he just wanted to spar already!
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:58 am

Vance laughed at Micah's comment and nodded slightly. "Yeah, you should be fine then! This is basically all there is to the class. Sure, it can be painful sometimes. But it's accomplishing!" Vance said proudly. He looked at Abe and smiled. "I know that we'll do good. Plus you're the best at this class." Vance said. He stretched his arms out in front of him and groaned softly. "Yeah, let's go and get changed. I don't wanna be late today!" Vance walked over to the locker rooms and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 pm

"Whats funny?" he asks Abe sounding a bit annoyed.   "Okay then, I'll call it punching and kicking class." Micah says.  He looks over at Vance who also laughed at him, "I doubt its painful." he says confidently then looks back over at Abe and walks with him towards the locker room, "We really have to change for this class, the teacher is in jeans.  He seems like an asshole." he states as he gets into the locker room but waits for the other two to start changing before he does.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 pm

"Nothings funny!" Abe replied to Micah, feeling a bit threatened by his comment. He sighed slightly when Micah said that he would be calling it punching and kicking class; this sounded so informal to him. He turns to Vance and blushes slightly when he says that he's the best in the class. "You think I'm the best?" he asked. He never wanted to accept himself as the best in the class, because he didn't want to seem too proud. He turned to Micah and replied "Yeah, we do. And the teacher's not that bad." He walked into the locker room and placed his bag on the bench. He began to get undressed. Under his shirt lied a ripped, muscular body. His chest and stomach looked extremely smooth; he must wax. Abe turned to a mirror and looked at himself for a minute and frowned a bit. He wasn't happy with how he looked; he wanted to be stronger and bigger. He sighed quietly as he turned away quickly, not wanting to see himself anymore.

Last edited by Moe on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:57 pm

"It all depends. If you go up against some of the stronger people in the class it can hurt a lot. I never enjoy getting slammed down on the ground." Vance explained to Micah. He ran a hand through his hair and left out a soft sigh. He never liked to get hurt all that much. He looked over at Abe and smiled happily. "Yeah, you're great at this class! No one else is as good as you." Vance said happily. He glanced over at Micah and shrugged slightly. "They aren't too terrible. Of course, they could be better. But what can you do." Vance walked over to their usual locker room spot and placed his things down on the bench. He took his jacket and shirt off and looked down at himself. Vance was toned just a bit; he would sometimes go and work out with Abe. Overall though, he was pretty average. In reality, Vance saw himself as nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm

"Then I guess Im suppose to believe you were laughing at nothing." Micah mumbles towards Abe.  He then looks over at Vance, "I think I can take most the kids here even if I have no experience in this class." he says towards Vance.  He gets to the area where the other two are changing and Micah begins to change, he had some muscles but nothing like Abe.  When Micah noticed how amazing Abe's body was, he changed faster since he felt scrawny next to him and didn't like it.  "All teacher's are bad, they think they are so superior and have more experience in life just cause they are older than us.  Just cause your older doesn't mean you lived more." he says to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Since Micah mumbled the last thing he said, Abe just pretended that he didn't hear him and looked at Vance. He was so flattered by everything he was saying. "O-oh, well, thank you so much for all of this praise! I-it's nice to hear such positive comments.." he said with a flush face. Abe listened to Micah's rant about teachers and sighed quietly and looked at him. "I don't think all teachers are like that. It's a bit stereotypical to assume that all teachers fit those traits. I bet some teachers believe that all students are all good-for-nothing bums, but that's not true for all students." he explained. He pulled a shirt out of his bag and pulled it on over his head. The shirt was a bit tight and emphasized his abs and pecks. Then he removed his pants and placed them into the bag and pulled out his sparring pants. He pulled those pants on and turned to the mirror to look at himself. He flicked his bangs around for a little bit, then looked away, not wanting to notice any of his 'negative' traits.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Vance looked over at Abe and smiled more. "I know how much you love positive comments from anyone. Especially mine! But hey, you are good at the class. Plus you don't hurt me. Which is great." Vance explained. He listened to him and Micah talk about the teachers and he shrugged slightly. Vance didn't wanna get too involved in their conversation since he wasn't in much of a mood to talk about teachers. He slipped off his pants and then put on a thick pair of gym pants on and threw the other pair in his locker. He then put his gym shirt on and locked his locker up. He always had a fear that someone would try to take his things. "You guys ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm

"I know they are all like that, they are power hungry." he states, Micah obviously wasn't a big fan of teachers. He finished getting changed and then stuffed his stuff in a locker, he forgot a lock but made sure he put all the important things in spots people wouldn't want to touch. It was a good alternative to a lock. Micah then looks over at the other two, he still wasn't sure exactly what was going on since he is new here so he makes sure to stay close to them. "Im ready." he says as he starts walking out slowly hoping the other two would lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Abe didn't know how to reply to Micah since he seemed like someone who wouldn't change their opinion so easily. "Well, I guess we just believe in two different things." he replied. He didn't like getting into arguments with other people; sometimes arguments can get harsh and Abe was one to get hurt emotionally pretty easily. He looked at Vance and laughed slightly. "You're so sweet.." he said as he placed his bag and other things into a locker. He pulled his lock out of is locker then locked it up. He pulled on the lock a few times just to make sure that it would stay locked. He looked at Micah and Vance, then said "I'm ready!" He lead the way out of the locker rooms and back into the sparring room.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Vance watched the two argue about teachers and he smirked slightly. There was no way he was going to get involved at this point. Vance knew that Abe got hurt easily, but he had no clue what Micah was about yet. Maybe lack of authority? Vance looked over at Abe and smiled happily. "Oh shush, you're too kind." Vance mumbled. He walked over to Abe and looked over at Micah and smiled. "Trust me dude, you'll probably find this amusing. Sure it hurts, but no pain no gain. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 pm

"I guess we do." he says coldly to Abe, he hated that Abe didn't have the same opinion as him or that he wasn't able to convince him he was right.  Micah defiantly saw himself as correct.  He listened to Abe and Vance talk to each other, it sounded like they were flirting. Though he knew they weren't he found it gross.  He followed Abe into the sparring room and stood next to him.  He looked over at Vance, "I guess." he says and then thinks for a little.  "Do we beat each other up in this class?" he asks.  That was the idea he had in his head for this class at this point.  Plus if they were all gonna be fighting other students or each other then Micah was determined to prove that he can fight.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Abe smiled slightly at Micah; he was very understanding of other people's opinions and could accept them. He still wasn't totally sure why Micah hated teachers so much, but he didn't think asking would help out much. He looked at Vance and smiled. "I'm just telling the truth.." he said. He looked at Micah and chuckled. "Well, we do fight, but we also learn how to defend ourselves!" he explained. Abe suddenly sat on the ground and began to stretch. He was pretty flexible; he could touch his toes and do a full straddle. "You guys want to start stretching too? Stretching helps out a lot, y'know! You don't want to pull something in class today!" he said to Micah and Vance. Abe was extremely serious about this class.

Last edited by Moe on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Vance ran a hand through his hair and yawned slightly. He wasn't feeling that energetic today. He looked over at Micah and nodded. "Yeah, we fight and defend. It's a good class to learn new skills with, since fighting isn't everyones best skill. I personally like the defensive, but whatever!" Vance explained. He watched as Abe got down on the ground and he went and sat next to him. Why not? "I hate pulling stuff. Good thing you always remind me to stretch, or else I would always pull something. Ugh." Vance groaned loudly. He looked up at Micah and nodded next to him. "You should always stretch before this. It's a hard class to deal with if you're stiff!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Micah listened to Abe and Vance explain the class, all they kept talking about was defense.  Micah found defense kind of boring but fighting was fun maybe this was cause he thinks he is invulnerable sometimes though he defiantly is not.  "Offense is a lot better than defense, I don't need defense if they can't touch me." Micah says smirking a bit.  Micah was quicker than he was powerful.  He sits down next to Abe and crosses his legs.  He watches them stretch, though Micah understood why stretching was important but couldn't convince himself to start stretching.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Abe continued to stretch, then he looked over at Micah and sighed slightly; he never knew what this guy was going to say. "That's not a good way to look at it, Micah. Offense and defense are both extremely important." he explained. Then he looked at Vance and replied "Well, I'm glad I could remind you! Pulling muscles is extremely painful! Stretching is one of my favorite things to do, mostly because I know that I'll be doing some sort of physical activity after it!" He obviously loved sports. He looked over at Micah that was just sitting there. He wanted to tell him to start stretching, but he felt like it would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Vance listened to Micah talk about offence and defense and let out a sigh. He couldn't believe that Micah could think that! It was a dangerous way of thinking. But if he thought those things, Vance assumed he must be really strong. He looked over at Abe and smiled. "You really love your physical stuff, dont you? Its good for me too, so when we hang out I can get fit at the same time!" Vance said happily. He bent down into butterfly and closed his eyes slowly. It was a comfy position for him.

Mr. Neighborne, the assistance teacher walked into the gym. "Alright. Your actual teacher is running a bit late in the bathroom...who knows what he's doing in here...so, he told me to tell you guys you will be on the offensive today! No foul playing and for now warm up fighting after you've stretched! Now to find that other teacher..." The teacher then walked over to he edge of the gym and watched everyone.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Micah shrugged, "I see it more as offense and then being quick.  If you can dodge real fast or just get away you can also avoid getting hurt." he says to Abe.  He listened to Abe talk to Vance about pulling a muscle, he knew he probably should stretch but Micah was pretty confident he wouldn't pull a muscle.  Micah noticed a teacher come in and groaned a little, he was already telling them what they are suppose to be doing.  Micah knew it was his job and all but he really hated it.  But on the bright side he said something about offense.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 pm

"Didn't you just explain using offense and defense right there?" Abe asked Micah. Then he looked at Vance and said "Yeah, sports and recreation are two of my favorite things! And I'm glad that I can influence you that much!" He looked up at the assistant teacher and smiled. He slowly stood up and stretched his arms out a bit and sighed. "This is so exciting! You getting pumped yet, Micah?!" he asked him, smiling big. Abe began practicing his punching and kicking; he just kicked and punched the air a few times and made sure that he was using good form.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Vance smiled and stood up near Abe. "Yeah, you're such a good friend. You influence me to do my best in everything! Which I really think I can be the best in everything in the first place!" Vance said proudly. He looked over at the teacher and then back at Micah. "Now you can have your time to shine with this one! Hopefully this goes well, id rather not get hurt today." He said.

The teacher stood up again and coughed loudly. "Alright, so today we will be practicing with tournament style first! First up, on mat one, Micah and Abe...second mat..." The teacher continued to list off the students at each mat for their assigned offensive places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: