Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Abe smirked at Micah and just looked away from him; he doesn't understand him. He turned to Vance and said "Well, I can help you with soccer!" Then he looked back at Micah and frowned slightly. He didn't like trying to avoid Sawyer, but he knew that Sawyer is hard to get away from. "I care, though," he began. "He brings out the bad side of both of you, and it sucks! I don't like avoiding him, but I hate watching you guys give in to him and stoop down to his level!" He was obviously getting angry just talking about it, and he quickly tried to calm himself down. "This is why I hate him so much.. he makes me feel so much anger and hatred towards him when I don't want to care! I want to pretend he's not there, I want to forget about him, but I can't!" He looked down at the ground and just took a deep breath. He didn't answer Vance's question about the time, since he was busy just thinking. He didn't want to talk much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:01 am

"I might have a video somewhere on my old phone. It was bad. I don't even remember what song it was, but it was bad." Vance explained. All he knew was that at the end of the performance everyone laughed. Well, Vance at least thought the whole thing was funny. Vance smiled happily when Abe said he would help him with soccer. "Good! Hopefully I'm super awesome at it!" He said happily. Vance listened to both Micah and Abe talk about Sawyer and he let out a loud sigh. He wished that they would just drop the topic already. "Well if anything, we won't let him get to us next time. But you know how I get. Plus, Micah is right. You can't let him control your life like that! It may be hard to let go of him, but he's a prick. Plus he's unhealthy." Vance explained. He rubbed his head softly and looked up at Micah. He knew that Abe would be bothered about this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:14 am

Well, if you find the video I would like to see." Micah says to Vance.  Micah turns to Abe and is a bit shocked about how passionately he hates Sawyer.  He didn't seem like he really hated him that much initially since he didn't say anything to him when they met earlier.  "Im sorry he bothers you so much and I didn't mean to stoop to his level.  I just got mad when he pushed you and so I was trying to help." Micah stated sounding a bit upset at himself.  "I can't change that though, Im always gonna stoop to his level if he does or says anything to you guys." Micah explains.  "Did he do something specific to make you hate him so much?" Micah asked Abe.  He wanted to tell Abe to calm down, but he didn't want to be a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:24 am

"I'll let him control my life if that means that I won't have to see him ever again!" Abe yelled at Vance as he rested his face in the palms of his hands and groaned loudly. It's strange how he's calm when he's near Sawyer, but talking about him is what kills him. He turned to Micah and replied "Just let him get away with it; don't give him the pleasure.. he wants you to get mad.." Then he heard Micah ask what caused him to hate him and he closed his eyes slowly. "... I don't know.. it was a process.. over time he just got worse.. I wanted to stay friends with him, but he treated me horribly, so I gave up.." he said quietly. He sighed and laid back on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:38 am

"Oh trust me, I will definitely show you. Plus, my mom has all my old baby videos I think. And half of them are me wearing nothing." Vance said as he blushed and hid his face. He always hated knowing that somewhere out there, there were videos of him naked as a child. Vance looked up from his hands and frowned at Abe. He hated whenever he brought Sawyer up, because it would always get Abe angry. Which would lead to Abe getting mad at Vance usually. "Well then remove him from your life." Vance said bluntly. He rubbed his temples softly and shook his head. "Dude, if he treated you like shit then why do you still feel bad? I used to have tons of shitty friends back in the day, and I just stopped talking to them. They're dead to me." Vance explained.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:48 am

Micah looked at Vance with a bit of disgusted facial expression, "I don't want to see baby penis Vance." he says to him then laughs a little.  He looks back over at Abe, he just wanted to stop talking about Sawyer at this point, "I'll try not to let him get to me." Micah says because he knew that's what Abe wanted to hear, though he will try.  Micah listens to Abe, it was sad that Sawyer was mean enough to make Abe leave him, "I guess that sucks but you made other friends so at least you're not lonely." Micah says and smiles at him.  He looks at the bed, they can't all possibly sleep on the bed unless they tried really hard and didn't mind being uncomfortable, "Where are we sleeping?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:57 am

"I want to remove him from my life, Vance, but it's hard! He would always have bandages and cuts and bruises and they more that appeared, the worse he acted. I wish I could just forget him, but part of me hates him with a burning passion, and another part of me believes that he can be a good person again. It's so conflicting!" Abe explained to Vance as he rubbed his face. He knew that Vance would never get it, he doesn't understand emotions very well. Abe turned to Micah and said "You're right.." He leaned up slowly, then stood up. He turned and looked at them and said "Well, one of you can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the floor and someone else will, too."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:07 am

Vance covered his face and groaned loudly. "Trust me, neither do I! But I somehow end up always watching naked baby Vance during the holidays!" Vance whined. His family loved everything baby Vance related, and it would always be like that til the day he died. Vance listened to Abe and nodded slightly. "...well, I'll support you in whatever you wanna do Abe. Just be careful, alright? I don't want you to get hurt because of this. Maybe he can be a good person? I don't know. I don't wanna stick around long enough to find out." Vance told Abe. Vance jumped off the bed and dusted his pants off. He looked down at the floor and then back at the bed. "Alright Micah, since this is your first time over Abe's house, why don't you sleep on the bed and we'll sleep on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

"Don't make me watch them." he say lightheartedly.  Micah turned to Abe and smiled at him, he was hoping he was almost done ranting about Sawyer because he didn't know how to help him with the whole situation.  He doesn't know Sawyer enought to fully understand.  He watched the two of them get off the bed, it was nice of them to give him the bed though he would have been fine on the floor but he wasn't gonna complain.  It is nice to be treated like royalty sometimes.  "Thanks guys." he says kindly and lays back on the bed.  It was a comfy bed so he was happy he got to sleep in it.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Abe sighed when he heard Vance's reply, and he thought about how he would respond to him, saying something like: I want to forget him, but it's not my choice. But, he knew it was useless to even try saying something; Vance would never understand their relationship. He turned and looked at Micah and replied "No problem." Abe grabbed an extra blanket he had and his pillow and placed it on the floor next to the bed. He laid down on the blanket and rested his head on the pillow. He suddenly realized that he still wasn't wearing any underwear, but he decided that he would just put on a new pair in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:51 pm

"Don't worry, I wouldn't scar you like that. I don't think anyone deserves to see that!" Vance said. He scratched the back of his head and wondered if anyone in the world would wanna see him naked. Probably not. He smiled at Micah and nodded. "No problem! I figured that you would like to sleep on the bed your first time over." Vance loved to sleep on Abe's bed since it was so comfy, but he could sacrifice it for Micah. True friendship. Vance grabbed a pillow and his blanket from his pile of junk and set it up to make himself a little nest on the floor. "What usually happens at sleepovers after this?" Vance asked, as he brought his blanket up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:10 pm

"I guess its cute for your parent though." Micah says to Vance.  He relaxes on the bed and curls his knees up.  "It was a nice thought.  Next time I'll sleep on the floor." he states to Vance.  He hears Vance's ask what happens at sleepovers after this, "Sleep?" Micah asked as he started falling asleep.  It was a busy night and it was gonna be nice to get some rest.  He rolled over and faced the opposite way of where the other two were sleeping.  Micah was a quiet sleeper but he did roll around a lot.

TIME SKIP

It was about 8:00 in the morning and Micah was still passed out on Abe's Bed.  Micah normally doesn't get up this early unless he had school or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Abe was already awake; he probably got up around six. He was dressed in his nicest athletic wear and has already made breakfast for himself, Vance, and Micah. Now, he was making himself a protein shake in the kitchen. While the shake was being blended up, Abe wasted no time and began stretching and warming up his muscles. When the protein shake was finished, he picked it up and took a sip of it. He cringed slightly and said "Th-that tastes just about right.." He started back to the stairs and walked into his room. "You guys ready~?" he said, sounding very motherly.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Vance was asleep laying on his stomach with both of his arms under his pillow. The way he slept looked terribly uncomfortable, but he claimed it help his spine feel good. Vance let out a soft snore and twitched around slightly. He was a bit of a light sleeper; if someone called him from inside a house he would most likely wake up. Vance heard Abe call from downstairs and he let out a loud groan. He liked the way that Abe woke everyone up, but he wasn't quite ready for the day yet. Until he smelled food. He then rolled over on his back and whispered "food..." with his eyes still glued shut.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Micah heard a voice but didn't process that it was Abe, "I don't want to go to school today, Im sick, 103 degree fever..." Micah mumbled followed by a few fake coughs.  He then rolled over and squinted, he saw Abe and remembered that he stayed over his house and they didn't have school today.  "Oh, whoops never mind." Micah said and slowly sat up.  He stretched and got out of bed, his hair was crazy and he still looked really tired but he looked this way every morning.  "Good morning." he said and smiled at Abe.  Micah then walked towards Abe and carefully stepped over Vance.  He grabbed his bag and looked up at Abe, "Im gonna get changed." he stated and went into the bathroom changed quickly and came back.  His hair was still a little messy but his hair was always a bit messy.  "Im ready." he states sounding a bit more awake.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Abe laughed a little at Micah when he thought that he had school and faked being sick. "Good morning." he replied. He watched Micah leave the room, then he walked over to Vance and kneeled down next to him. He placed his hand on Vance's shoulder and shook him lightly. "Time to get up, Vance." he said in a motherly tone of voice. He was used to Vance and how bad he was at getting up, but he learned how to get him up. He pulled Vance's pillow out from under his head and let his head drop onto the ground; what a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Vance let out a soft groan when he heard all the talking in the room. He tried to open his eyes, but his eyes refused to cooperate. When he felt Abe shake his shoulder he groaned "no..." and tried to roll back over. But he suddenly felt the pillow ripped out from under his head, and his head hit the floor with a loud thump. "Abe...how could you..." Vance mumbled. He sat up slowly and kept his eyes closed. He had extremely bad bed head, and his hair stuck out in several different places.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Micah stared at Vance, he wished he would just get up already, Micah thought he was bad at getting up.  He watched Abe pull the pillow out from under Vance's head and started cracking up.  It wasn't something he would expect Abe to do but he was glad he did.  "Stand up and open your eyes, you look like a naked mole rat." Micah says to Vance and grins a little.  Micah looked at Abe, "What are we eating?" Micah asked Abe.  He was expecting something really healthy, if Micah even got up early enough for breakfast it was never a healthy one.  Normally something like pancakes or waffles.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Abe sighed loudly and wrapped his arms around Vance and manually pulled him up and leaned him up against the bed. "Do you want to play soccer or do you want to stay here? We'll leave you here if you don't get up." he explained. Then he turned and looked at Micah and smiled. "I made all of us omelets! They're extremely healthy and will give us a lot of energy!" he said. He pulled Vance's blanket away from him and threw them away from him and was just doing everything he could to get him up.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:59 pm

"I am not a...mole..." Vance mumbled to Micah. He could feel Abe ripping away his blankets and he lazily waved his hands in front of him. "Okay okay, I'll get ready in a sec..." Vance slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Abe. He looked down and realized that he moved positions and he didn't even notice. Oops. Vance heard that there were omelets for breakfast and he quickly jumped up. "Omelets!" Vance loved Abe's omelets. He grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:52 pm

"I didn't say mole, I said naked mole rat." Micah explained to Vance and smirked.  He looked at Abe, omelets, Micah doesn't know if he ever had an omelet but Abe seems like he would be a good chef so hopefully he will like them.  "What is in your omelets?" Micah asked and saw Vance jump up at the thought of omelets.  He started walking out of Abe's room to go to the kitchen or dinning room or where ever Abe put the food.  He looked over and smiled at Abe, "Uh...Where exactly are we going?" Micah asks.  It was still Micah's first time at Abe's place so he didn't know where everything is.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Abe watched Vance get up once he mentioned the omelets and he laughed a little. Abe turned to Micah and replied "Well, I use egg whites, I put some pepper slices and tomatoes inside and some ham. And a little bit of cheese." He took another sip and his protein shake and then sighed. Abe followed Micah out of his room and into the dining room where all of their food was set up. "There's an open field near the woods, it's not much farther!" he explained as he sat down at the table, then turned and looked at the stairs; he didn't want to start eating without Vance.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:05 pm

"Well regardless, it has the word mole in it!" Vance scolded back at Micah. He tossed his clothes on the bathroom floor and brushed his teeth and quickly put his clothes on. He brushed his hair, but parts of his bed head stuck up in the air. Vance wasn't too good at fixing his bed head. He climbed down the stairs slowly and then walked out into the kitchen. The smell of omelets filled the air and he let out a soft sigh. "I'm excited." Vance said as he walked up to the table and pulled out a chair. He was excited to play sports with everyone! He was also hoping he was decent enough.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:22 pm

"That's not the point Vance, they are two different creatures." Micah explained sounding a bit annoyed.  He wished that he would just admit he was wrong.  He turns to Abe, "Oh that sounds interesting." Micah says to Abe, he had no clue what that would taste like but he was sure he would enjoy it.  Micah took a seat next to Abe and waited with him for Vance.  "That's not bad.  Doesn't sound to far away." Micah says to Abe.  Vance did come a few moments later so Micah started eating.  It was good but Micah was eating fast because he was excited to go play soccer.  It only took him a few minutes to finish his omelet because he wanted to go as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

"Well, I hope you like it!" Abe said to Micah, then realized that he was already eating it. He didn't stop eating it or throw up, so that was a good sign! Then he saw Vance walking down the stairs and he said "Someone's finally up," and laughed a little. Then he smiled when Vance said that he was excited. "I'm excited, too!" he replied, then he turned and looked at Micah and said "It's really close!" He finally began eating his omelet and drinking his protein shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: