Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 am

Micah rubbed his head, it only hurt a little.  He knew his head would probably feel fine in a few minutes.  Turning to Abe he smiles reassuringly, he knew nothing was going right but he didn't want to make things worst by complaining, "It's okay Abe, it wasn't your fault." he says to Abe and then looks down, "I messed up." he continued.  The more Micah thought about the situation the more he noticed that this was his fault and he felt bad about the whole thing.  He moved the hand on his head to his chest because his chest was hurting a lot more than his head and then looked over towards Vance, "Yeah." he replied to the head thing and then continued to listen to Vance instruct Abe on what to do.  Micah wasn't really sure what the right thing was to do anymore so he didn't have any input.  He then listened to Vance freak out at that girl that hit them, it wasn't a very polite approach but Micah knew he would have been pissed if he were Vance right now so Micah didn't blame him.

Keegan couldn't help but to smile at Sawyers excitement when the ride started moving, it was cute that a tough looking guy like Sawyer got excited over such small things.  He turned to Dimitri and nodded.  Keegan just listened to Sawyer make fun of Dimitri but didn't do anything about it cause his insults were pretty harmless.  The ride ended and Keegan got off the ride and stopped to wait for the other two.  Once they were all together he smiled at them and looked around at the carnival trying to think of what to do next, he didn't want to plan out exactly what they were gonna do because he knew being at the carnival meant a lot more to the other two than himself.  "What do you guys want to do next?" he asked.  Keegan was happy he hasn't seen anyone he knows yet, he hated running into people he wasn't comfortable with in public.

Gracynn laughed a little when Jordan told him to be quiet, Gracynn was not very good at being quiet.  "No thanks." he replied.  When Jordan got out of the car Gracynn made his way to the drivers seat next to Daren and smiled at him, "What if Jordan killed someone, oh my goodness Jordan would be in so much trouble!" Gracynn said and continued to smile.  He listened to Daren and shrugged, "Why not?  It is boring in here!  Also if anyone is hurt you can help because your a sporty boy and that means you are good a medical junk..."  Gracynn said and then thought for a little bit, he was drunk but he could still comprehend what was going on, "Right?" he asked Daren and got out of the car and started going over to Jordan, "Jordan!  Did you kill anyone?" he yelled and looked in the car, he smiled at Vance.  "Hey Vance!  We both dye our hair, that makes us best friends!" he said to him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:10 am

Abe heard Micah say that it wasn't his fault, but he wasn't really convinced. He knew that he could have been a bigger help to Micah, and he wasn't. He shook his head slightly and said "Don't blame yourself, Micah." He heard Vance's instructions and nodded. He quickly got out of the car and ran over to Micah's door. He opened it and helped Micah out and held him close as he walked him over to some grass. He sat him down slowly and stayed standing next to him. He wasn't really sure what to say at this point; maybe there wasn't really anything to say. This whole situation was weird and he was feeling a bit beat down.

"Same thing!" Sawyer replied to Dimitri. Then the ride ended and he slowly got off the ride and began to look around at what else they could go on. He rubbed his chin lightly then smiled. "Let's go on the ferris wheel! The one's here swing more than the ones at the amusement parks!" he said. Sawyer was probably not the best person to go on a ferris wheel with, since he enjoys to shake it and swing it and make the ride more dangerous than it already was.

Jordan didn't anser Daren's apology, since he was enraged at what Vance was saying to him right now. He glared and him and said "Well excuse me Mr. 'I need to fix my roots', life does not revolve around you and your little posy! I was planning on talking to you like an adult, but I'm not going to act all mature around a little toddler of a man like you!" Jordan is not one to take kindly to someone being rude or snappy with her, so Vance pretty much crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Vance heard Abe and Micah get out of the car and he let out a sigh of relief. He really didn't want to let Abe and Micah hear him argue with Jordan. He knew that it would probably stress Micah out a lot more. He looked over at Jordan and glared at her. What an attitude. "Excuse me, but my roots don't need to be fixed. What needs to be fixed is your fucking attitude. My friend is having an asthma attack, and for all I know he could be dying. I don't know how that stuff works! So instead of talking to me like a 'toddler of a man', why don't you just get back in your fucking car and drive away?" Vance yelled. He really didn't want to argue, but at this point he assumed that's what he had to do. Even though it was definitely unnecessary. He heard Gracynn yell something at him from the car but he tried his best to ignore it. He didn't want to discuss things with Gracynn at the moment.

"No, it's completely different!" Dimitri told Sawyer. He let out a soft sigh and bit down on his lip for the rest of the ride. He was afraid that something would actually pop out and attack him. Even though that would never happen. Once the ride was over he let out a sigh of relief and stood close to Sawyer. He clung onto his arm and looked around at the rest of the rides. "Well, we ca-" Dimitri said, about to answer Keegan. But once Sawyer recommended the ferris wheel he got a huge smile on his face. Out of all the rides, the ferris wheel was Dimitri's favorite. Even though he preferred the ones at large amusement park chains. They were less dangerous.

When Jordan didn't answer Daren, he ran a hand through his hair and let out a soft sigh. He always got so anxious if Jordan didn't answer his apologies. He looked down at Gracynn and frowned. "I really don't think Jordan killed anyone. If anything, she probably just shook them up or something." He cocked his head at Gracynn saying he was good with medical things. He assumed that being good at sports didn't mean he was good at medical treatment. "Well, if you wanna get out, you can. I'll just follow your lead. Just make sure you don't fall over anything."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Micah heard Abe tell him to not blame himself but he knew this was all his fault well besides the car accident, that was just bad timing.  He was just happy that he hurt himself rather than Abe or Vance.  Sitting on the grass he looked up towards Abe, "You did nothing wrong, everything you did was the right thing in my opinion." Micah says softly to Abe and smiled a little at him.  He looked over at the car and watched Vance fight with that girl, he could tell that Vance knew the person he was yelling at.  Micah looks back at Abe, "Do you guys know them?" he asked Abe.  Then after sitting and listening for a short amount of time Micah got on his knees and started coughing up more water, it was painful but he knew he had to get it out.  "I'm okay." he managed to mutter through the coughing, he didn't want Abe to be anymore worried than he already was.  Though it was hard for Micah to control the coughing.

Keegan smiled at Sawyer when he suggested the Ferris Wheel, who didn't enjoy the Ferris Wheel?  But the fact that Sawyer was excited that carnival Ferris Wheels were less stable than amusement park ones made Keegan a bit nervous.  "Yeah, we can go on the Ferris Wheel.  Don't shake it too much Sawyer, we don't want any of us getting sick." Keegan replied.  He lead the way to the line since he knew he had the most knowledge when it came to the carnival amongst the three of them.  Keegan got in the back of the line, the line seemed long but it moved fast.  "This will be a of fun.....as long as there is no stupid fireworks...." he said while mumbling the last.  A long time ago when he was a kid fireworks went off when he was on the ride, luckily his mom was there but he still didn't appreciate the fact that there were some idiots just setting fireworks off for no reason that night.

Gracynn smiled at Daren, "Oh well!  Maybe Jordan will kill someone next time." he said and giggled a little.  He noticed that Daren was confused by his medical statement, "Like you know sports related injuries.  Don't you have to deal with that junk like everyday?" Gracynn stated and looked around the scene, both the cars were only dented a little and there was no blood.  He saw Vance in the car fighting with Jordan and then Abe outside of the car with someone he didn't know.  "Maybe you can get Jordan out of trouble if you can fix whatever is stuck up Vance's butt because he wont even talk to me." Gracynn says sounding genuinely sad that Vance ignored him.  He grabbed onto Darens arm, "What time is it?  I want to go to the Carnival Daren, we have been here for like a day now." Gracynn says sounding panicked, his sense of time was definitely off.  They probably have only been there for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Abe felt a bit better when Micah said that he didn't do anything wrong in his opinion, but Abe still felt that it was his fault in some way. Abe watched Vance and Jordan start yelling at each other and he shook his head a little then looked at Micah. "I recognize them, they go to our school.. Jordan is the one talking to Vance right now, and Daren and Gracynn are in the car right now. I don't know them that well, though.." he explained. He may have talked to all of them at some point or another, but he doesn't really remember much about any of them.

Sawyer rolled his eyes at Dimitri and said "Whateveeeer!" He was glad that everyone was happy about going on the ferris wheel, but if they weren't, he would make them both go on anyway. He looked at the line and groaned loudly, then looked at Keegan. "I'm not making any promises!" he said, wanting to rock the ride a lot. Then he looked at Dimitri and said "Try not to fall off, Dimitri!" he said, hoping to scare him a bit.

Jordan scoffed at Vance and held up his hand. "Look in a mirror, honey! Don't act like you look perfect when you're well below it! And I didn't ask about your friend! I literally couldn't care less! And I came over here to apologize to you, but all you deserve at this point is some sort of terminal illness!" he said while snapping his fingers and storming off away from him. He was so annoyed at this point. He got into the car and sat down, then started to tear up and sob quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:03 am

Vance let out a loud laughed and slammed his hand onto the steering wheel. "Dear, you don't need to tell me that I'm not perfect! As long as I know I am, that's all that matters! Plus, that's pretty shitty that you don't care about a kid that could be dying. For all I know. Open your heart a little bit why don't you?" Even at that point Vance shouldn't really be talking. "If you want me to get a deadly disease just because I'm mad because you hit my car, that means you must be pretty fucked up." Vance said. He watched as Jordan went back to her car and he rolled his eyes. He didn't feel like getting out of the car to see if anything was wrong with it. But he assumed that if anything, Abe's insurance could cover it. Or something. He didn't know if they should leave, so he just sat in the car for a bit.

Dimitri poked Sawyer's arm in annoyance and groaned softly. He didn't want to argue with him anymore. He listened to how Sawyer wanted to rock the ferris wheel seat back and forth and he gulped. Now he just wanted to go by himself. Or with Keegan. "Yeah, let's try not to die today. I'd rather go home and take a bath rather than...die." Everyone is most likely like that. He heard Sawyer tell him to try not to fall off and he gasped loudly. "Oh no, don't make me fall Sawyer!" Now Dimitri was scared out of his mind.

Daren groaned and looked back at Gracynn. "No Gracynn, we don't want Jordan to kill anyone. She might get in a lot of trouble if she does that." In reality Jordan would probably go to jail. He nodded slightly and looked down at his arms. "Yeah, that is true. I've had my fair share of injuries, and I did have to help people." Daren looked out the window and looked over at Micah and Abe. "I have no clue what's wrong with him though." Daren suddenly forgot that Gracynn was talking to him when Jordan came into the car crying. "Jordan, what did he say to you?! ...do you want me to beat him up for you. Because I will."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 am

Micah stopped coughing eventually and looked back up at Abe, he thought it was interesting that they went to there school.  He figured it should make the situation easier but he could tell Vance and Jordans conversation isn't going so well, Abe probably should have handled that but there was nothing they could do about it now.  "They seem strange." he says to Abe.  Micah watches Jordan leave and figures they should go back to the car.  He grabs on to Abes arm and pulls himself up.  Once he was standing he let go of Abe but stayed close to him.  His breathing was still rapid and his chest was in pain but he wanted to tough it out so Abe wouldn't worry so much.  "I guess we should go to the car." he mumbled to Abe.

Keegan rolls his eyes at Sawyer, "I'm not in the mood for babysitting Sawyer." he replied to Sawyer.  He looked at Dimitri get nervous because of Sawyer and smiled at him, "Don't worry, you won't fall out.  Even someone as muscular as Sawyer can't make it shake enough to knock a person out." he explains to Dimitri and then glares at Sawyer.  "Try not to ruin the carnival for other people." he says to him.  As they get to the front of the line Keegan gets on the ride.  He was excited for the ride despite all of Sawyers nonsense about shaking the kart.

"Nah, Jordan wouldn't get in a lot of trouble for killing a person." Gracynn says.  He listens to Daren and smiles, "Why don't you just ask President Abe whats wrong?  He is the president." he replies then sees Jordan coming.  Gracynn moves back to his seat in the back so Jordan could sit where he wants.  He saw Jordan crying and was confused, "Jordan!  Don't cry!  I don't want to stop at your place to fix your makeup before the carnival!  Oh, Did you kill anyone?  Is there any blood?" he said to Jordan.  Gracynn then proceeded to play with his hair, "Why isn't my body hair green?  I mean purple." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:26 pm

"They do seem a bit weird, yeah.." Abe said to Micah. Even though he didn't know them well, he knew that they all were a bit strange; he still wasn't totally sure what gender Jordan was, Gracynn always seemed hung over, and Daren... maybe there wasn't anything weird about him. He nodded at Micah, then made his way back to the car, keeping a close eye on Micah. He knew that he said that he was feeling better, but you can never be too careful. He walked over to Vance and said "Is everything alright? You look a bit... heated." Abe heard a lot of yelling earlier and he was hoping that no one got too upset.

Sawyer laughed at Keegan and said "Right, like I need a babysitter!" He didn't think of himself as immature, just funny. He turned to Dimitri and smirked. "You won't fall if you hold on tightly to me! I'm as sturdy as a bolder!" he explained, then he looked at Keegan and stuck out his tongue. Now it was their turn to go on the ride and Sawyer quickly ran onto the cart and sat there like an angel, since the employees were watching; he didn't want to get in trouble, cause then he would risk getting kicked out!

Jordan continued to sob and refused to look at Daren and Gracynn. "That precious, little bitch thinks that he can talk badly about me!" he cried. Then he slowly leaned up and reached into his purse to get some tissues to fix his makeup. "He was acting like he was the best thing ever, but in reality he's a stupid piece of shit! Don't beat him up, Daren.. He doesn't deserve our presence any more.." he said as he finished fixing his makeup and done crying. He turned to Gracynn and said "Just shut up for one fucking minute! God.." He rubbed his head lightly and tried to calm himself, murmuring random words to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 am

Vance leaned his head back against the seat again and let out a loud groan. Once Jordan was inside of her car he assumed that they wouldn't call the police. Plus, Vance wasn't responsible for the whole thing. So he assumed he wouldn't get in trouble. He heard Abe and looked over at him and let out an agitated groan. "Yeah, I'm fine I guess. I just had a fight with the bitch that ran into me, and I guess they aren't gonna do anything about it. So we can go ahead and go on with our lives." Vance said. He looked over at Micah and frowned. He knew that they had to get home. "I wanna get back to your house, but I still don't know if I should stay or go or something..." Vance mumbled to himself.

Dimitri looked up at Keegan and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I didn't wanna fall out today! Or never, actually..." Dimitri mumbled. He wondered how painful it would actually be to fall out of a ferris wheel. But thinking about it only made him more nervous, so he quickly tried to forget about it. He looked up at Sawyer and gulped. "Well, I guess that would work..." He mumbled. Dimitri had his doubts that Sawyer would actually be able to save him from falling off the ride. He got into the cart and sat next to Sawyer, hoping that sitting next to him wouldn't be too much of a mistake.

Daren rubbed his head softly and looked down at Gracynn. "Well, if you wanna think that..." Daren knew that arguing with drunk Gracynn was useless. He looked out the window and saw that Abe was sitting there. He knew Abe from school, since he was a pretty liked guy. Even though Daren never talked to him personally. "Nah, he isn't the president. He might be able to help us, though." Daren said. He frowned when he noticed just how upset Jordan was. "It's fine Jordan, just let him be a dumb bitch. It wasn't your fault." Even though it was clearly Jordan's fault. He leaned up slowly and looked out the windshield. He really wanted to jump out of the car and say something to Vance, but something told him that it would make Jordan more upset. So he decided to just stay put.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Micah nodded when Abe said they were a bit weird.  He was kinda happy that they chose Abe to show him around because everyone else he met so far besides Abe and Vance seemed really off.  Micah stood next to Abe when he was talking to Vance through the window.  "What are we gonna do now?" he asked them, he had no clue what was going on anymore but they didn't seem to either.  He wanted to sit down but Micah's main concern now was making sure Abe wasn't worried, he felt the calmer Abe was the better.  Micah cringed his eyebrows and tried to put on a tough face despite how he felt.  His legs were shaking a little but he wanted to tough it out.

"I would really like to think as highly as myself as you do of yourself." Keegan said smiling and laughed a little.  He then looked at Dimitri, "It would take a lot of effort from you to knock yourself out of a Ferris Wheel." he says to Dimitri.  Keegan watched Sawyer get on the ride like he was an angel and thought it was funny.  Sawyer really was a pain in the butt most the time but Keegan does thoroughly enjoy being best friends with him.   The ride started and like a normal Ferris Wheel stopped every few seconds to let people in and out.  He rested his arm on the edge of the cart and looked at the carnival, as it got later in the day the cooler the carnival looked.  He enjoyed just looking around while he was on the Ferris Wheel.

"Why wouldn't the president be able to help us?  He is such a good guy, god bless Abe and his sexy body." Gracynn said and smiled widely.  Gracynn then laid down on the backseat and listened to Jordan rant about what just happened, he was trying not to laugh at Jordan.  He thought this whole thing was funny but if Gracynn were sobber right now he would probably be more worried.  When he heard Jordan yell at him he sat up and frowned.  "I'm sorry Jordan, I didn't mean to talk.  I can't control when I talk, when I think things they have to be said."  Gracynn says while sniffling.  "I have to go peepee..." he then mumbles and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Abe listened to Vance angry rant and he flinched a little bit. "Yeah, everything will be okay!" he said, hoping that he could cheer him up a bit. Abe looked at Micah and began to think about what they should do. "We can go out somewhere fun, but I don't want you to get hurt, Micah. You're just starting to feel better, so would you want to relax for a bit?" he asked. If Micah got hurt again, he wouldn't know what he would do. He would feel so bad and useless.

As the ride got higher, Sawyer smile grew bigger on his face. He slowly began to rock the ride back and forth. "Oh no, guys, you better be careful!" he said as he began to shake the ride harder and harder. He held on tightly to the ride and laughed loudly as the began to swing faster and higher. He looked at Keegan and said "I don't think highly of myself, I'm already perfect so I'm just thinking of myself normally; unlike you, Kee-Kee." Then he looked at Dimitri and blushed, and said "You're not supposed to agree to that! That's gay! And I'm not gay!" He is, though.

Jordan made his makeup look okay and he sighed a bit; he liked his make up to be perfect. Jordan looked at Gracynn and said "Just shut up. And we'll be at the carnival soon, so you can use a port-a-potty there." Then he looked at Daren and said "Was it not my fault? Hmm.. I guess your right. Thank you!" then he hugged him lightly, then began to start the car again.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:40 am

Vance looked over at Abe and let out a soft sigh. "I hope so. I guess. It's just annoying, how it wasn't my fault and I get blamed for it. God, what a bitch." Vance mumbled under his breath. Vance looked back at Micah and frowned. He felt like Micah wasn't ready to go out and have fun, but if he really wanted to he wouldn't mind. "Yeah, if anything, lets just go relax somewhere nice. Okay?"Vance said. He didn't want Micah to get hurt again, because if he got hurt Abe would go in a frenzy. And then Vance would have to try to help everyone, and that would just be a disaster.

Dimitri groaned softly and looked up at the ferris wheel carts. "I guess so. But it's still scary." Dimitri said. He wasn't even sure if the carts could flip all the way over anyway. Dimitri felt Sawyer start to shake the cart back and forth and he started to breathe heavily. It felt like his chest was on fire. "S-Sawyer!" Dimitri gasped. He grabbed onto Sawyer's arm and buried his head into Sawyer's neck. He didn't even care if he looked ridiculous; he was terrified.

Daren let out an annoyed groan and he rubbed his head slightly. "I've never seen his body before, so I wouldn't know if he was sexy or not..." Daren told Gracynn. He frowned at Jordan and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault." Liar. "You're welcome..." Daren whispered. He hugged Jordan back and blushed. He liked Jordan's hugs; they felt very nice.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Keegan frowned at Sawyer when he called him 'Kee-Kee', "Can you not call me Kee-Kee, I prefer Keegan." he stated and cringed a little.  When he felt the ride start shaking he slid towards the center and unintentionally grabbed Sawyer.  Once he realized he was holding on to Sawyer he blushed a little and let go on him.  Keegan turned away from him and held onto the ride so he would stop sliding.  "Stop this Sawyer!  I don't want us to get kicked out of the carnival because of you acting ridiculous.  This isn't suppose to be a scary ride, it is suppose to be relaxing so how about you sit up straight and not shake the cart!"  Keegan scolded.  He was annoyed at Sawyer but this was really wasn't a big surprise to him, Sawyer was always doing stupid and dangerous things.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:06 am

"I can call you Kee-Kee if I want, Kee-Kee." Sawyer said as he chuckled to himself; he really enjoyed annoying Keegan. He continued to swing their cart lightly, and noticed that both Keegan and Dimitri were clinging onto him now. He didn't know how to react, but he could feel his whole body begin to heat up. He wanted to shout and tell them to go away, but he couldn't speak. Then he felt Keegan pull away and start yelling at him. "What's up your ass? Just try having fun for once!" he said back as he continued to rock the cart back and forth. He nudged Dimitri away from him and say "G-go away, go hold on to Keegan; he's more sturdy than me." he stated, feeling uncomfortable. He was never good at touchy feely things.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Dimitri listened to Keegan call Sawyer "Kee-Kee" and he couldn't help but laugh a little. He knew that if he ever called Sawyer that he would probably get killed. Dimitri looked up at Sawyer and blushed slightly. Sawyer was the bulkiest one there, so it was natural for them all to grab onto him. He was also the one causing the entire cart to rock around. "I really don't think that Keegan is more sturdy than you. Plus, you're the one that's rocking the cart! If I hold onto you, maybe you'll stop." Dimitri mumbled softly. He leaned up against Sawyer again and looked over at Keegan. He didn't know how he wasn't freaking out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:54 pm

"Alright then, call me Kee-Kee!  It's very polite of you to call me by a nickname that I don't like." Keegan said to Sawyer then proceeded to go to the other side of the cart and hold onto the side of it so he wouldn't slide.  Looking back at Sawyer he cringed, Sawyer was really getting on his nerves, "I was having fun but I'm sorry I prefer not getting in trouble and being alive!" Keegan said then turned away from Sawyer.  "Maybe I will just stop talking to you." he states, he wasn't gonna do that forever but he figured it might bother Sawyer if he ignored him for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Sawyer felt both of them against him and he was speechless at that point; physical contact is one thing that he could never get used to. He suddenly stopped shaking the cart and let it slow down, until it stopped swinging. He pulled himself away from them and fidgeted his fingers. He lowered his head and tried to hide his face from his friends, since he was a bit embarrassed by the whole situation. He hated how both of his friends were okay with being touchy, because he wasn't, and it made him seem less masculine.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Dimitri looked over at Keegan and sighed softly. He knew that Keegan would talk to Sawyer soon, but it was still awkward. He rubbed at the back of his head where his beanie was and looked back at Sawyer. Dimitri noticed that he was being a bit weird too. Huh. He felt the cart stop shaking and Dimitri looked down at the ground. He was happy that the cart wasn't shaking anymore but everything was suddenly awkward. "S-so, have you guys ever tried a fried oreo? We should try one today!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Keegan wasn't looking at Sawyer, he was a bit surprised that he didn't say anything to him but was happy when he felt the cart stop shaking.  He relaxed a bit when everything was still and looked at the two on the other side.  Keegan could tell Sawyer was uncomfortable but didn't know why.  Looking at Dimitri he sighs, "You should give Sawyer some space." Keegan states and then crosses his legs and leans on them.  He listened to Dimitri talk about fried oreos, he never had them and never really wanted them.  "I never had them, I will try it even though I don't think they look good." he says and smiles a little.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Sawyer sat there in silence for a few moments, just thinking. He didn't want to seem even more weak than he already seemed, so he faked a smiled and chuckled to himself. "I only stopped shaking it because you two were about to cry." he said as he crossed his legs and looked around the carnival. "I don't know if I should eat a fried oreo.. aren't those really bad for your health?" he asked, not wanting gain much weight; he enjoyed working out and having a nice body.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Dimitri frowned slightly and scooted away from Sawyer a bit. He didn't want to bother Sawyer anymore, since he seemed to be having a hard time. He sat up slowly and smiled at Keegan. "No, they're really good! I had one a long time ago." Dimitri looked over at Sawyer and pouted slightly. He was glad that he was actually talking. "Well, yeah! Of course I would be upset if I thought I was about to die..." Dimitri mumbled. He shrugged and cracked his knuckled slightly. "It's a friend cookie, I guess it's a little fattening..." Just a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: