Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.S.C.F. 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

On the out skirts of Vestigial, a spring storm begins though the closest shelter is a good distance away. The storm is getting progressively worst and worst, so making there way to shelter may just me there only choice instead of waiting it out. The closets shelter is a small forest. There little walk just ended up a disaster.

Time: 6:48pm

Temperature: cold lol

isnt that dramatic, xD whatever buttholes
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Sterling was pushing his partner towards the forest, getting soaked. He groaned, getting annoyed of the storm. "Oh God.." he said. "This sucks! I wish I could push you faster, Rotae, but I don't want the wheelchair to tip over!" he explained, as he took off his jacket and placed it on top of Rotae's head. He was trying to ignore Calvin and Feticcio as much as possible, he hated those guys.

Rotae was still smiling, even through the storm. He always tried to stay positive. "It's okay, Sterling! I understand! Just take your time!" he said as he felt the jacket land on his head. He held it on top of him and looked around. The only concerned that he really had was that the wheelchair was made of metal, and he didn't want Sterling to get hurt! He looked around, and couldn't see any signs of, well, anything! Everything was blurry and he was kind of confused by the sight.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Clavin crossed his arms tightly trying to keep himself warm as he shook, his clothes were obviously not appropriate for the weather. He walked along with sterling and rotae not saying much since all he could think about was how cold he was. Calvin rubs his eye then looks at his hand, noticing it was covered in black. "Why did I wear makeup..." He mumbled to himself as he continued to rub his eye not knowing that he was just making it worst as he spread black marks all over his face. He looks over at sterling "Macho man, does my makeup look okay?"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am

Feticcio was walking along side of Rotae, looking right ahead to see what was in front of them, although it didn't matter much since Sterling was in charge of that. He shivered slightly and wrapped his arms around himself to try to keep warm, although it wasn't working well. So he placed his jacket on top of his head, since if his head was nice and dry than he would hopefully feel better. "Are we almost out of this forest thing?" Feticcio asked, as he looked around impatiently. He then glanced down at Rotae and blushed. Damn, he was always so positive.

Last edited by Seppy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Sterling heard Feticcio and Calvin talk. He groaned in annoyance. "Sure.." he said to Calvin, not even looking over at him to actually check. He was trying to imagine what his make-up looked like right now; probably all runny and black streams were rushing down his face. He still didn't even bother to look. Then he heard Feticcio. "Almost.." he said.

Rotae looked up at Calvin's face and saw his make-up. "Aww! Your make-up is all runny! Come here and I'll fix it for you!" he said as he wrapped the top of his sleeve around his hand. "I'll wipe some off with me sleeve.. i-if you don't mind.." he said. Then he looked up at Feticcio. "Good thing we didn't wear make-up!" he said to him while giggling cutely.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Calvin frowned at Sterling "But you didn't even look macho man." he said then shoved his make-up covered hands in his face. "See look at my hands there all messy!" He accidentally gets some make-up on Sterlings face and decided he should stop bugging him. He looks over at Rotae. "uh oh! Is it that bad, I dont want to look like Im crying cause Im not sad!" Clavin smiles at Rotaes offer and put his head towards Rotaes hand. "Thank you!" he says to rotae. "Try not to get your sleeve to messy."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Feticcio smiled a little at Rotae's comment, and giggle slightly. "Yeah, that's a good thing! I only wear make-up on rare occasions, but it sure is nice to wear it!" He then looked and saw Rotae wiping off Calvin's face, and he let out a small growl. He mumbled some profanities under his breath and looked up at Sterling. "Do you even know where we're going?"

Last edited by Seppy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Sterling glared at Feticcio. "Do you know when to shut up?" he asked as he continued to push Rotae down the road. Then he saw Rotae wiping Calvin's face. "Rotae needs to learn to be more assertive.." he thought. He loved Rotae, but he couldn't stand how nice he was. He felt Calvin put make-up on his face and he got mad. He contained himself though. He quickly wiped it off with his sleeve and tries to ignore everything happening now.

Rotae began to wipe Calvin's face with his sleeve. He rubbed all around his eyes and down his face. "I don't care if my sleeve gets really messy! I just want you to be happy, okay?" he asked as he kept wiping his face. He looked at Feticcio, while still wiping Calvin's face. "Aww, I bet you look nice with make-up on! I never tried before.." he said, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Clavin smiled at Rotae and continued to walk. "Thank you Rotae." he siad and did his best not to touch his face because he knew he would just make himself a smudgy mess with his make-up covered hands. He was trying to tough out the cold but, his short shorts and and his fashionable shirt were not going to do it it. He started pulling at the bottom of his shorts trying to make them longer but the only thing he accomplished was getting make-up on his legs. "ugh, this is horrible, Im freezing, I didnt know it was going to rain!" He yells and then sneezes, and started to debate wiping his nose on Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

"Well if I remember right...I can't! I enjoy talking to myself, because that's the only reason why I talk so much." Feticcio said, rolling his eyes slightly and sighing. He then looked over and glared at Calvin. "Why can't you just wipe off your own damn make-up? it's not that hard, suck it up and be a man!" He said, as he leaned over the wheelchair and punched him right in the arm. He then looked down and smiled at Rotae. "You really think so?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Sterling just rolled his eyes and groaned. He couldn't stand hearing those two bicker, and then they bring poor, sweet Rotae into it and he gets all panicky. Sterling decided to focus more on walking. But then he saw Feticcio punch Calvin, and he almost started cracking up, but he held in his laughter.

"No problem, Cal!" Rotae said sweetly as he almost finished wiping off his make-up. Then he saw Feticcio and frowned. He gasped loudly. "O-oh my!" he yelled as he felt himself tear up. He couldn't even answer Feticcio asking if he really thought that he would look nice with make-up. He started sob.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Calvin looked at Feticcio and yelped when Feticcio punched him"What did I do to you, somebody can't help out somebody else without it being wrong, I bet if it were your face getting wiped off there wouldn't be a problem at all." He started rubbing his arm and changed his mind about wiping his snot on sterling and wiped it on Feticcio. "Enjoy my dna all over you child!" he yells at him then notices rotae, he looks at Sterling "Feticcio made Rotae cry."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Hearing Rotae staring to cry, Feticcio frowned and jumped up on Rotae's wheelchair, and sat on him so that he was looking right at him. "O-oh, I didn't mean to scare you! I didn't think that me hurting that...thing, would offend you!" Feticcio said, tearing up a little bit at the fact that he made Rotae upset. He then looked over at Calvin and frowned. "No, there wouldn't be a problem! Mostly because I wouldn't wear make-up if it was gonna rain later that day!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Sterling heard Calvin say that Feticcio made Rotae cry. He glared at Feticcio immediately. "Don't make me knock the shit out of you, fruit-cake.." he said sternly to Feticcio. Then he saw him crawl onto Rotae. "What are you doing!? Get off of him!" he commanded.

Rotae continued to cry. "I-I didn't mean to make everyone mad!" he stuttered out, taking a large gasp after every word he said. He sobbed loudly while tears and snot ran down his face. He looked at Feticcio and quickly looked away from him. He felt like this was all his fault. "Why am I such a terrible person!? Maybe I have to try to be nicer.." he thought as he covered his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Calvin glared at Feticcio, "Whats your problem with me, I did nothing to you. So I like to look good obviously you don't." Calvin said to Feticcio and watched him sit on Rotae and just rolled his eyes and looked back over at sterling. "Macho man you should throw him off Rotae, that should teach him a lesson." Calvin said and smiled at Sterling obviously trying to get on his good side.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm

"I am not a fruitcake! I am a disgusting tasting human! And nooo, Rotae is nice and comfy to sit on..." Feticcio said to Sterling, not realizing the trouble that may go along with saying that. The punishment was most likely going to be very brutal. He then looked at Rotae and frowned. "You didn't mean to do that! So don't worry about it, I'm not mad at all!" Feticcio said, completely lying of course. He then looked over at Calvin and shrugged. "At least I'm not a woman. No big deal. And his name is Sterliiiiing, not Macho Man! I can always crawl back up too." He said, trying to score some brownie points with Sterling, and in order to do that he whispered the last part so that he could continue to rack up those said points.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Sterling heard the two guys pester each other, but didn't bother to actually listen to what they said. He looked at Feticcio. "Get off, now." he said strictly. Then he looked at Calvin. "Just shut up." he said to him. He had enough of these people, he just wished that he could have just been with Rotae right now.

Rotae kept crying. "I try to be a good person!" he yelled as he sobbed loudly. His eyes were filled with tears and his nose was runny. He placed his hands over his face and continued to sob and sniffle. "Please stop fighting.." he said quietly, hoping that someone heard his faint voice. He felt like he was just a source that people could use to make trouble, and not to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Calvin looked at Feticcio and made a pouty face. "I bet underneath all of are clothes you look more like a woman than I do. Your obviously over estimating yourself. And yes I know Macho's Man is Sterling but Im pretty sure you sitting on Rotae in annoying him way more than me calling him Macho Man. I could beat you up any day, your just a mere human." He says to Feticcio. Then looked over at Serling "I don't really...want to shut up...Im just saying...sorry..." he says while twirling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 pm

"Nooo, Rotae is comfy. I don't feel like getting off right now." Feticcio said happily, and he looked at Rotae and blushed slightly."You are a good person!" He said, almost pleading for Rotae to calm down. "Well anyway, I'll be the mature person, and I won't fight anymore. I'll stop this right here!" He said, proud of himself for stopping the fight and being mature. He then ignored Calvin, showing how much he really wasn't going to fight. It was funny though, they would argue soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Sterling finally had enough with these two. He stopped pushing Rotae then walked to the side of the wheelchair. He grabbed Feticcio by his hair and pulled him off of Rotae. "I told you to get off!" He yelled at him. Then he looked at Calvin. He walked up to him and punched him in the face. "Shut.. up!" he said sternly. Then he proceed to walk up to Rotae and use his shirt to wipe Rotae's eyes and nose.

Rotae kept crying. "I'm not good! I'm not good!" he cried. Then he saw sterling beat up the two men. He gasp. "Oh my.." he whispered. He was sort of terrified. Then he felt Sterling clean his face. He smiled slightly, then looked back at the two men. "You guys okay?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Calvin rolled his eyes at Feticcio. "I never actually was gonna bother fighting you, your just a pathetic human and I wouldn't want to murder you. Honestly, think about it Im pretty sure Rotae could win against you. Vestinites are just much more powerful than humans." Calvin said. He then felt himself get punched and fell on his butt. he stood right back up and glared at Sterling. "What was that for, Im pretty sure me and Feticcio just agreed violence wasn't the way to handle being mad at each other. All muscles no brains." Calvin said then looks back at Feticcio "I take back what I said about you sorry, macho man made me stop being mad at you." he says and then sticks his tongue out at Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Feticcio growled under his breath and quickly stood up, rubbing his scalp and whimpering slightly. Ugh, he hated when people tugged at his hair. "Ugh whatever Sterling, I'll back off, but just for a little bit." He said under his breath, as he kept walking forward. Feticcio then glanced down at Rotae and smiled a little. "Yeah, I'm alright..." Then he looked over at Calvin and shrugged. "Well I guess bringing a natural hatred towards a person can really bring people together I guess?"

Last edited by Seppy on Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Sterling ignored Calvin as he continued to push Rotae. He had enough of those two guys. He just wanted them to go away. He looked at Rotae and sighed. He loved Rotae, but he just wished that he could be a little less sweet and just ignore those two guys every once in a while.

Rotae smiled a little at Feticcio. "That's good.." he said. Then he looked at Calvin, who did not answer his question. He sighed a little. He looked down at his stomach and blushed. He looked at Feticcio. "Do you know any good ab-workouts?" he asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Calvin smiled at Feticcio and kept walking. Sterling put him in a bad mood and he really didn't want to be near him anymore. He really just wanted to be friends with Sterling but apparently there is no fun in his world. He stopped to take off his shoes, walking in heals was a pain in the rain so he decided to go bare foot instead. He held his shoes and trailed a little behind the others refusing to make eye contact with Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"Any good ab workouts?" Feticcio said quietly, as he blushed and thought of a few at the top of his head. "Well I can't really think of any at the moment. But I can come up with some and show them to you the next time we hang out~" Feticcio said to Rotae, as he winked awkwardly. He then looked over at Calvin and Sterling and then looked away quietly. They both seemed pretty pissed off at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.S.C.F. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.S.C.F. 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: