Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.S.C.F. 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am

"I bet you do know, if you could have any girl in the world right now here for you to protect who would it be, there must be a girl that stands out to you more than the others." He looks back at Feticcio. "Hey, so apparently were almost there but my vision is not the best in the rain so I don't see it that well but macho man can see it with his manly eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

Feticcio slowly walked up next to Rotae and started to smile again, feeling better than before. "I-I'm a little tired actually...and that would be nice! Although I'm not sure if he would like that very much..." Feticcio said, as he shrugged. He wanted some alone time to ask Rotae for a sleepover. He then looked over at Calvin and smirked. "It doesn't look like we're any closer actually. Maybe he needs some glasses." He said, starting to get better.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 am

"No.. just please be quiet.." Sterling said, sighing. Then he heard everyone start talking about his eyesight and he blushed in embarrassment. "Maybe if you rubbed all of the gay out of your eyes, you would be able to see.." he mumbled as he walked faster.

"Oh, he'll be fine with it! Trust me!" Rotae said, smiling a little. Then he heard everyone start talking about Sterling and he frowned. "Aww.." he whispered to himself as he looked away from them and up into the sky, he quickly closed his eyes when a raindrop landed in his eye. "Oof!" he squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 am

He laughs at Feticcio "Awww alright then, but I seriously can't see the forest I believe its there just Im having trouble seeing it. Like how close is it, should I be able to see like silhouettes of tree's or actually be able to see it cause its raining pretty hard. Maybe we should pick up the pace cause we are the tallest things in this areas and we do have metal with us so...if it like starts thundering and lighting really bad the first thing its going to in this area is probably all of us."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 am

"Really? I don't think he would, but whatever you say!" Feticcio said, as he laughed a little and rubbed his eyes. He noticed that the rain started to come down a bit harder, and it was bothering him. "Yeah seriously, we should probably get out of here soon. I can't tell what the weather is gonna do soon. Cause y'know, I'm a human. But whatever." Feticcio said, shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am

Sterling saw the forest, and they were close. He started walking quickly and he saw the trees become bigger and bigger. He was pretty much running at this point, and then he finally felt it. Dryness. There was no rain falling. He made it. "Thank God.." he mumbled.

"He wouldn't!" Rotae said as he felt his wheelchair go faster. "Woah!" he said as he held onto it tightly and giggled slightly. Then he felt the rain stop falling. He looked up and saw the trees above him. "Yay!" he said while clapping.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 am

Calvin saw Sterling speed up so Calvin started running assuming the forest was close. As soon as he ran into the forest and everything felt dry he sat down on the ground and started massaging his own feel. He looked up at everyone "Where to now like a cave or something and like make I don't know a fire then...sleep!" Calvin says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:32 am

"...really?" Feticcio asked curiously. He didn't really believe that Sterling wouldn't hurt him, cause he most likely would just with a poke to the arm. "Yeah, can we at least get out of the rain? That way we don't get all sick by it or something." Feticcio stated. He liked the rain, just not being out in it. He looked around and bit the bottom of his lip, wondering how big the forest was.

(wow sorry for not replying in a while damn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.S.C.F. 1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: