Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.S.C.F. 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Sterling said Feticcio wink from the corner of his eye and he glared at him. He stopped Rotae's wheelchair and walked up the Feticcio. "I swear to God, if you EVER try taking advantage of Rotae, I will kill you.. And it will be slow and painful.. you got that?" he said as he walked over to Rotae and started to push him again. "I'll teach you ab work-outs, Rotae. You don't need him to.

Rotae smiled at Feticcio. "Oh, that sounds lovely!" he said as he clapped his hands together. Then he felt his wheelchair stop and saw Sterling walk over to Feticcio. He looked over at Calvin. "You wanna switch shoes? I mean, I don't want you to just walk barefoot! And since I'm sitting, it doesn't matter what shoes I wear!" he explained, smiling. "Come over and switch out shoes!" he said happily. Then he heard Sterling a smiled a little. "Oh, okay! I guess Feticcio changed his mind, right? He must not want to help me get in shape.." he said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Calvin smiles at Rotae. "Im fine, we probably aren't the same size and I don't think macho man will approve of that anyway cause he is being a jerk to me and I did nothing to him but if thats the way he wants to be thats the way he will be..." Calvin says and listens to Sterling and Feticcio. He looks at Sterling "Do you really not want Rotae to have any friends besides you cause I think thats a bit selfish." Calvin says to Sterling
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:10 pm

"...hmph. No one is ever happy around here. Do you guys even like me? Maybe it's cause it's I'm a human or something! Not like I can choose what I wanna be!" Feticcio yelled, crossing his arms and pouting. He wasn't sure why everyone was angry, even though he caused most of it. Hearing everyone else talk to each other started to make Feticcio get upset, since no one really wanted to involve him. "I would love to help him, but that dick head ruined it all..." Feticcio thought to himself as he started to walk slower and started to lag behind the others.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Sterling just rolled his eyes at Calvin and continued to walk. Then he heard Calvin call him selfish and he looked at him. "I do want Rotae to have friends, but not like you or Feticcio.. Because you are a slut and just plain annoying, and Feticcio.. he obviously has this creepy fetish for him and he would rape him, and I don't think Rotae would fight back... I just want him to be around people that will influence him poorly.." he said.

"I like you, Feticcio!" Rotae called out to him and smiled a little. Then he saw that Feticcio was getting upset and he frowned. He hated seeing people this way. "Feticcio..? What's wrong?" he asked, watching him slow down more and more. Then he looked at Calvin and started to look away from him when he started making fun of Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Calvin frowned at Sterling "I still think your being selfish, so you want to approve of his friends. I don't understand what I did, Im not hitting on Rotae and nor do I plan on and I just dress differently Im not showing a lot of skin just maybe a little more than apparently mother macho man can approve of. I want to be both of your friends but I guess that not gonna happen. I bet you could find a reasons for every vestinite not to be friends with Rotae, who would you approve of?" Calvin says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Feticcio rubbed his eyes lightly, hoping that if he started to cry no one would notice. His head then shot up when he heard someone calling his name, and blushed when Rotae was calling to him. He quickly caught up again so he was walking next to Rotae, and he smiled a little. "O-oh yeah, I'm alright Rotae. I just really wanted to help you out and help you get into shape, but it seems like Sterling doesn't want me to, so I'm not sure how I can help that much now..." Feticcio said, shrugging a little and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 pm

"Yes. I want to approve his friends. I don't want him to be friends with bad people, because I don't want him to turn into a bad person. And Rotae is too sweet to say no to people, so I have to protect him and make sure he makes the right decisions.." Sterling said. "I bet there is someone capable of being friends with him.."

"Aww yeah.. It would have been fun if you could help out.. I can ask Sterling if you can help! I can give him the... uhh.. puppy eyes! Yeah! And I'll be like pweeeease and then he would HAVE to say yes!" Rotae said sweetly to Feticcio.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

"I don't know what I did to get on your bad side, you automatically didn't like me cause you judge people before you get to know them. So what if Feticcio likes Rotae, I doubt he would rape him. What if Rotae started liking Feticcio back, would you not let him date because you don't like Feticcio. Well I think you should let Rotae get more of a say in who he wants to be friends with and who he doesn't. Just saying." Calvin says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Feticcio smiled a little and looked down at Rotae, blushing slightly when he demonstrated how he would ask Sterling for permission for some work-out help. "W-well, I'm sure that'll work! I don't think he's a very convincing man, but that might just be with me. Who knows. But you can probably get him to do it!" Feticcio said, laughing loudly. He was hoping that Rotae's plan would work out.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm

"ROTAE WILL NEVER LOVE FETICCIO!" Sterling yelled at Calvin, then looked away from him and stormed forward. He didn't want to talk to Calvin anymore, he just wished everyone would understand him.

"Yeah! I bet I can convince him! I'm a good convincer!" Rotae said as he turned and looked at Sterling. Then he heard what he yelled and looked away. "O-oh my..!" he said quietly, not really wanting to ask him anything at the moment. He looked at Feticcio awkwardly, and blushed, and smiled weird.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Calvin ran up to catch up with sterling because he didn't want to interrupt Rotae and Feticcio so he figured he would talk to Sterling and attempt one more time to get on his good side. "Macho man, Im sorry I just want to be your friend as well as Rotaes" he says and looks down then looks back at Sterling "Would if I could get you a date with a girl, cause you big strong guy I bet plenty of girls are attracted to you." Calvin says and smiles
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm

"That sounds pretty good then...I hope that it'll work!" Feticcio said happily, as she giggled and blushed slightly. He then heard Sterling and his entire face turned pale. He wasn't sure what the two were talking about at the time, but knowing they were talking about him made him get a bit upset. "...o-oh..." Feticcio whispered, as he slowly started to walk behind again, not wanting to know what they were talking about. It was just a reminder of how no one really had feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

"I don't want to talk to you right now, Calvin.." Sterling simply said as he continued to storm forward. "And no, no girls like me and I don't care if they ever do.. I don't need them," he said as he continued to walk, not even bothering to look at Calvin. He was pissed.

Rotae looked at Feticcio and frowned. "Oh, Feticcio! He means love as in a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship! I love you like a friend!" Rotae said, not realizing that he's just making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Calvin ignored the fact that Sterling didn't want to talk to him because really Calvin had nothing better to do than to talk to him. "Why don't you want any girls, there are plenty of pretty, hot and sexy girls that probably would love to be with you well there are all the queens like Vasilissa, Regina, Joo and Reina. Then they all have at least one female guard and from what I know there hot then there is Sen who has scars and stuff but she still is good looking and probably your kind of personality, Priscilla and Piper who is obsessed with some guy but whatever. Also there are those three girls that left vestigial umm Sonnet, Orabella and Claire they are also good looking." Calvin said smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Feticcio started to walk even slower than he was before, and at this point he was about 20 feet behind them. He could feel his shoes being caked with mud, and his hair was clinging to his face. He didn't really care how he looked though, he wasn't in the mood. "Y-yeah, totally..." Feticcio whispered, as she looked down at the ground and sighed, wondering if there was a possibility anyone could actually like him like that. After thinking for a few moments, he figured that there wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Sterling heard the name Priscilla and his heart stopped and he blushed. "I-I don't want any of them! None of them would go for me anyway... They're all too good for me.." he explained as he looked back and saw Feticcio falling behind. "Pick up the pace!" he yelled at him.

Rotae noticed Feticcio get further behind them. "O-oh Feticcio! Hurry up! We don't want you to get lost and get hurt!" he called out as he waved his arms around at him. He was worried about him, he just was acting odd today..
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 pm

"Did you even ever try hitting on any of them, I mean if you want me to be completely honest I don't think any of the Queens, Piper or Sonnet would go for you but all the rest, if you flirt with them a little I think you could get yourself a date." He says then looks forward "How far away are we from what ever our destination is anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Feticcio glanced up a bit and blushed, but he knew that none of them would actually care if he got left behind. He liked having the feeling of not being able to leave his spot, he liked it there in the mud. He wanted to just curl up in it and sleep. "O-okay..." He whispered, starting to walk forward slowly. The three were walking faster than him, so in reality Feticcio wasn't getting anywhere but farther behind. He closed his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets, wondering what it would be like to have horns and have some kind of power, unlike being a human and having no special trait.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm

"No, I haven't. But I don't want to! I have more important things to do then flirt with girls.." Sterling explained as he pointed forward to a forest. "It's right there.. It's hard to see, but I can see it," he said.

Rotae kept looking at Feticcio. "Y-you have to hurry! We don't want you to get lost, Feticcio! Please!" he called out to him. He continued to look at Feticcio, but he began to fade away from his vision, which made him worry a lot.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

"Well what about after the war, I mean were obviously gonna win the humans got nothing on us. We got some sexy horns and yeah. Why don't you ask a girl for like back up in a battle you would be fighting the war and you could be impressing a girl at the same time." Calvin suggest and then looks forward and squints his eyes "yeah I don't really see it at all but if you say its there I guess its there." Calvin says and shrugs "Shouldn't we all like slow down for Feticcio?"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm

"I wanna go home..." Feticcio whispered to himself as he stopped moving again and closed his eyes. He imagined himself curled up in his house with a little cup of coffee and a romance novel next to him, all while curled up in a snuggie and watching dramatic sappy romantic movies. It sounded like a good idea to him. Although he would be all alone as usual. "Can I just stay here?" Feticcio said, but he didn't expect an answer since everyone was too far away to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

".. I still have more things to worry about than the war.. Why do you care so much about my relationships anyway?" Sterling asks as he suddenly stopped. "Yeah.. I guess.." he said as he turned and looked at Feticcio. "Get over here, now! We're not going to leave without you!" he yelled at him.

Rotae felt them stop, and he turned his wheelchair around and looked at Feticcio. "Please, Feticcio! We'll all miss you if you don't hurry! I'll help you dry off if you come here! Pweeeeease!?" he screamed to him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 am

"I don't know, I just wish you could like someone else besides Rotae and I thought a girl was the way to go, would you rather like an innocent or tough girl." Calvin says smirking a little. He stops and looks back for Feticcio. "Hurry up Feticcio! We wouldn't stop for just any human so your special" He yells and giggle a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:05 am

Feticcio looked up and blushed a little more, liking the fact that at least two people cared about him...in some way or form. He then heard Rotae's offer and started to walk quickly back to them, hoping that that would actually happen. "M-maybe I can make my vision come true! B-but Rotae will be there and we can have a sleepover! Yeah!" Feticcio said happily, starting to get happy again.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:13 am

"I-I dunno... Shut up!" Sterling yelled as he blushed a little. He saw Feticcio coming over and sighed. "Finally we can start moving again, we're almost there guys.." he said as he started to walk again.

Rotae saw Feticcio coming over and he clapped slightly. "Yay!" he said happily. "Are you tired, Feticcio? Maybe you wanna ride with me? I don't think Sterling would mind, he's really strong!" he explained, giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.S.C.F. 1   R.S.C.F. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.S.C.F. 1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: