Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstorm Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:01 pm

As the day turns to light, a storm begins to form over the land (idk if it's a land let's just say it is) and Harvey, Marcus and Tobias go out into the storm to hunt for whatever they need.

yeah cause that's a really good idea good job weenies
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Tobias stood outside and brushed a few beads of sweat off his forehead. He looked up at the sky and let out a soft sigh. He knew that a storm was coming, but he also knew that they needed supplies. He walked back inside of their small cabin and stretched out. "Harvey, Marcus, we have to go hurry and get supplies. A storm is coming and I wanna try to beat it." Tobias said. He stretched out his wings and let out a loud sigh. He didn't feel like going out in the rain. He hated the rain.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Marcus stood up and started putting his hair up.  He wasn't sure what the plan was for today yet since the weather looked like it was going to be a disaster.  There was no chance that they were gonna go out today even though they really did need to get some food.  He heard Tobias call out his name and walked over to him.  He kept a relaxed look as Tobias instructed them on what to do, he was a bit uncomfortable going out before a storm but he wasn't going to complain.  "Okay." Marcus said and looked around for anything necessary for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Harvey was taking a little nap at the moment. He heard Tobias say his name and he opened his eyes a little bit. He heard him say something about a storm and he leaned up quickly and started to worry a bit. He stood up with his crazy bed-head and walked over to Marcus. "Are we going to die?" he asked. He looked around for his back pack; he could fit a lot of things into that. He found it and picked it up and pulled it over his back.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Tobias let out a loud sigh and grabbed his club at the front door. "We just need to stay close together and we'll be fine." He said. He looked over at Harvey and shook his head. "Well, hopefully we won't die. Unless one of us gets struck by lightning, we should be fine." Tobias explained. He ran a hand through his hair and opened up the front door slightly. He rolled his eyes when he saw how windy he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Marcus looked at Harvey, Harvey was so innocent and delicate.  He didn't know why Tobias even invited him to go out in the storm and hunt, does Harvey even know that they killed the animals they ate.  "We aren't going to die Harvey as long as no one wonders off..." he said to Harvey as he picked up a few things and put them in Harveys bag since he didn't have one.  He looked at Tobias, "Do we need anything specific because of the weather or just the usual?" he asked.  He tried avoiding the wind when Tobias opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Harvey heard what Tobias said about getting struck by lightening and he frowned. "A-am I going to get struck by lightening!?" he asked. Then he looked at Marcus. "I won't wonder off, I promise!" he said as he felt Marcus put stuff into his backpack. He was wondering what would exactly happen during their hunt; he was hoping he would get to jump into at least one puddle.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Tobias pushed his wings into the back of his shirt so that he wouldn't catch wind and take off. He looked over at Marcus and shook his head. "Nah, we probably don't need anything special. We'll just make this a fast one. Just get some food for the night and then we can go back out tomorrow or something." Tobias said as he pushed his hair out of his eyes. He started to walk out of the cabin and growled when he started to feel drops of rain. "Ah, fuck." He looked at Harvey and nodded. He was hoping that Harvey wouldn't get lost, since that would just end up in disaster.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Marcus zipped up Harveys bag and gave him a small smile, "Good." he said to him and then looked at Tobias and nodded.  He then watched him go outside, he was dreading this already but he has done worst.  He followed Tobias out and then he truly knew how bad it was outside.  His hair was not staying in place, maybe he should have done a bun but its to late now they just have get going.  "Come on Harvey." he said calmly, Harvey was going to slow them down but the only way he is going to get stronger is by going with them.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Harvey followed his friends outside. He looked up into the sky and frowned a little bit; he never seen the weather this bad before. He looked at Marcus and linked his arm to his and stayed close to him; he didn't trust himself to stay close to him, because he knows that he wanders off sometimes. Harvey looked up at Tobias. "Tobi, don't say things like that!" he demanded, glaring at him a little. He didn't like how Tobias said curse words a lot.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Tobias began to walk down the path towards their usual hunting spot. There were many trails where animals could be found, but Tobias wanted to stay close to the entrance since the storm was so close. "Alright, here should be fine for now." Tobias said. He sat down in a bush and let out a soft sigh. He looked over at Harvey and smirked slightly. "Sorry about that. You know that it's a habit of mine." Tobias said. He looked up into the trees to try to find something moving.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Marcus allowed Harvey to stay that close to him because he trusted Harvey, Harvey is probably the only person he would allow to link arms with him but if they spot something he was hoping Harvey would know that he was gonna have let go.  he followed Tobias and sat near him in the bush.  "Is this as far as we are going to go today?" he asked as he looked up in the sky thinking he might have saw lightning. They probably weren't going to find anything in this area today because the animals probably all took shelter due to the storm he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Harvey sat down with them and looked around; he was starting to get more and more scared. He didn't want to get hurt, but more importantly, he didn't want Tobias or Marcus to get hurt. "I know it's your habit, but it's mean!" he said to Tobias. He looked around, searching for.. what were they searching for? "Marcus, what are we looking for exactly? Shouldn't we be picking berries or something like that?" he asked. He didn't know where the meat Tobias and Marcus brought him came from; he assumed someone gave it to them. He didn't know they killed animals for it.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Tobias looked up through the trees and sighed loudly. He was hoping that he could see something moving from the trees so that they could leave quicker. "Yeah, we probably shouldn't get too far into the forest. I don't wanna take the risk of getting lost in the forest in this damn storm." Tobias explained. He then covered his mouth slightly and laughed nervously at Harvey. "I don't know if it'll go away that easily." Tobias said. He then thought he saw something in the trees and he popped his wings out of the back of his shirt. "Got 'em." Tobias mumbled as he jumped into the trees quickly and jumped from branch to branch to catch up to the animal.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:10 am

Marcus looked at Harvey concerned, he knew it was time for him to find out what they do to the animals.  Marcus actually couldn't believe he didn't figure it out yet he is only two years younger than him. "We are looking for animals also known as...food." he said hoping he would get the idea from that.  Then Marcus saw Tobias take off and got worried, Tobias was being a bit impulsive.  He grabbed Harveys hand and ran taking Harvey with him under Tobias.  "Tobias, don't forget about the lightning! So get out of the trees we have to stay on the ground!" he yelled at him hoping he would listen to him, though he figured it would be hard for him to take advice from someone younger than him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:22 am

"W-we're gonna kill animals!? Th-that's okay, I just don't want to watch!" Harvey said, smiling nervously. He was starting to understand that it was necessary to do these kinds of things, but it still bothered him. He loves animals so much! He watched Tobias fly off after and animal, then he felt Marcus pull him to follow him. He was running as fast as he could, but he still wasn't going very fast. "I-I can't keep up!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 am

Tobias quickly slammed his hand into whatever he was chasing and smiled when a squirrel fell down and onto the ground. He jumped down from the branches and picked up the squirrel and stuffed it into his bag. "Ah cool, so now we had least have this for tonight if anything." Tobias said proudly. He wished that they could go gather berries, but not in this weather. He looked at Marcus and nodded slightly. "Sorry. I just got a little too excited. At least we have this now!" Tobias yelled as he dove down into a nearby bush and groaned when it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:38 am

Marcus stopped and looked at Harvey, "Thats fine, but someday we might be counting on you to get us food." he said to him he frowned a little at the fact that Harvey couldn't keep up with them, "Its okay if you can't keep up, all you can do is your best." he said and then looked aver at Tobias, he kind of felt like he was babysitting even though Tobias is the adult technically.  "Its fine, just please tell me you know where we are.  We didn't go that far but its kind of hard to see clearly in this weather." he said as he felt the rain pick up.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:55 am

Harvey frowned when Marcus said that he would have to get them food one day. He's scared to kill an animal, but he's more scared to let down Marcus and Tobias. He continued to run, panting. Then he the squirrel fall from the tree and he flinched. Then he couldn't slow down and he ran right into Marcus. He fell backwards and onto his bottom. "S-sorry.." he said as he slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 am

Tobias laughed quietly and outstretched his wings to cover Harvey and Marcus up from the rain. He came as a handy umbrella. "Yeah, we aren't too far off. If anything, I can sniff our way back." Tobias said. He looked up into the trees and waited for something to move. Tobias held onto his club and watched as a bolt of lightning flashed off in the distance. He didn't mind storms, but they sure did pit him on edge sometimes. "When we get back, we are definitely all sleeping on the couch." Tobias declared. He never did like sleeping alone.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:19 am

Marcus felt bad for Harvey, he knew he wasn't happy right now but he didn't know what to do to make him happy.  "You are doing great Harvey, no one is mad or disappointed in you.  Just be happy because that is motivating." He said to Harvey.  He looked at Tobias "I guess we can sleep when we get back..." he said.  Marcus heard thunder and yelped a little and then turned bright red in embarrassment, he wants to be tough so getting scared of that was embarrassing.  "Uhh...The animals are probably all hiding like taking cover from the rain and....stuff..." he says trying to pretend he never got scared.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:25 am

Harvey smiled a little bit at Marcus and said "Th-thank you!" Harvey looked at Tobias and blushed a little bit. "How are we all going to sleep on the couch?" he asked. He was glad that they were all going to sleep near each other, but he didn't know if they could all fit! Harvey looked at Marcus and giggled a little bit; he thought it was funny how he got scared.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:30 am

"Yeah, I'm already exhausted. I have no clue why either." Tobias said. He laughed at Harvey and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "We can figure out a way. If not the couch, then maybe the bed upstairs. It's always nice to sleep with people during a storm." Tobias explained. He looked up once again and saw a bird fly by. "Aha!" Tobias whispered as he darted up the tree and threw his club at the bird. Soon the club and the bird came crashing down. Tobias jumped down from the tree and quickly got he bird and the club and put the bird in his bag. "Sweet." He said as he started to walk over to Harvey and Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 am

"No problem." he said to Harvey. He liked that he made Harvey feel better but he hated how Tobias was ignoring him plus he was bothered that the couch was bigger news than potentially looking for some bigger prey. "Okay Tobias just go flying in the sky forget my warnings. But hey if you get struck lightning and die its okay because then me and Harvey have a big piece of meat to eat...wait speaking of meat we have a bird and squirrel maybe enough for just you but we are hunting for you know everyone so how about we start looking for a deer or something!" Marcus scolded and crossed his arms refusing to look at Tobias, he hated getting mad but obviously thats the only way to get a point across.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

Harvey watched Tobias bolt up into the sky, then saw how upset Marcus was getting with him. He wished that he could help calm everyone down, but he didn't know how to. He looked at Tobias then at Marcus, then back at Tobias. "M-Marcus just doesn't want you to get hurts! That's what he's trying to say!" he said, hoping that Tobias wouldn't get mad at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderstorm Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm Hunt
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: