Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstorm Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:50 am

Tobias walked back over to the two and frowned at Marcus. "Well I would live to look for a deer, but I really don't think there's gonna be any out right now. That's why I'm sitting on my ass trying to find a few birds for you. If you wanna go look for a deer, then look while we're right here!" Tobias hissed. He looked down at Harvey and let out a loud sigh. "I know, I know. I'm just getting hungry and I wanna find more crap to eat." He said as he stuff the bird in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:04 am

"Yeah I know they aren't out, they are taking shelter as I said before. Just because they are taking shelter doesn't mean that they transported to a different planet. I said No more flying. You know why because you know what happens if you get hurt? Someone else will probably get hurt to and his name is Harvey. You will feel like a jerk if that happens." Marcus says to Tobias trying to calm down he knows if he gets to mad about things bad things will happen. He looked over at Harvey "Im sorry, you are right Im just...worried." he says to Harvey not looking at him, feeling ashamed about the way he is acting.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Harvey listened to the two bicker and look back and forth between them. He heard what Marcus said and he gasped a little. "W-well I don't mind getting hurt anyway! I'd rather it be me than one of you!" he said, laughing awkwardly. Then he noticed both of them calm down a bit and he sighed a little; he's surprised that he changed their ways of thinking so easily! "I can start looking for some fruits if you guys want; I feel like I'm not being very helpful just watching.." he explained, smiling at his friends.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:03 am

"Fine, ill stop flying. But if we don't come home with any food then that'll be why." Tobias said as he crossed his arms and looked down at Harvey. He let out a soft sigh and looked up to the sky. "If you want you can go look for berries!" Tobias said. "But just promise that you'll stay close. If something happens make sure if you yell, we can still hear you." Tobias looked down at the ground and then over at Marcus. Tobias knew that they both needed food, but he didn't want to get Marcus upset.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am

Marcus looked at Harvey and cringed a little, he hated that Harvey didn't mind being hurt.  "I mind you getting hurt so you may not use your powers unless there is no other choice." he said sternly towards Harvey.  He then looked back at Tobias still frustrated with him, "Sorry I would rather go back with no food than your dead body." he said to him hoping that would get his point across.  Marcus turned towards Harvey and didn't really want him berry collecting by himself but he wasn't going to stop him.  "I guess you can get fruit but stay close and don't eat any of it until we determine if its poisonous or not." Marcus stated, Marcus really couldn't tell the difference between poisonous and clean fruit but he felt that him and Tobias had better judgement than Harvey.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 am

Harvey still felt a lot of tension around Marcus and Tobias. He looked at Tobias and smiled a little. "I'll stay super close!" he said. Then he looked at Marcus and frowned. "Well, if you care, then I guess I'll try my best not to get hurt. A-and I like using my power on both of you; I hate seeing you guys in pain!" he explained. "And I won't eat any! I promise!" Then he turned around and started walking towards a bush. "I'll be over here!" he called out. He quickly trotted over to the bust and started to dig through it.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

Tobias let out a defeated sigh and wagged his tail around. "Fine, you make a good point. Besides, we can just go out again tomorrow I guess. We can just let Harvey get some berries and I'll look for mice for the time being." Tobias said. He looked over at Harvey and smiled. In reality he wasn't too good with berries. "Are you any good at picking berries Marcus? Because I'm terrible." Tobias admitted. He looked up and watches as Harvey ran off into a bush and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 am

"Don't worry about me being in pain, my body is stronger than yours.  My pain will hurt you more than it hurts me plus I could never forgive myself for letting you take my pain." He said to Harvey, he knew he could never convince Harvey that he didn't want his help when he is hurt but he will always try to.  Marcus looked at Tobias and gave him a small smile, "Im glad you understand my point." he said as he watched Harvey go over to a bush and nodded at him signaling him that thats fine.  He looked back to Tobias "I don't pick berries much, I let Harvey do that so Im not sure if Im any good...don't you just find them and pick them up?" he said to Tobias as he walked around trying to find some bigger prey in the area possibly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 am

Harvey heard what Marcus said and he sighed a little bit. He was a masochist, and he actually enjoyed taking their pain, but he didn't want them to know that. He wasn't sure how they would react to him telling them that. "Maybe I should tell them.." he whispered to himself. He continued to look through the bush, but couldn't find anything. Then he spotted a bush nearby that looked like it had some berries in it. He ran over to it and knelt beside it. He looked at the berries on it and smiled. He took off his backpack and placed it down next to him. He picked berries and tossed them into his bag. "They're going to be so proud of me!" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 am

Tobias ran a hand through his hair and stuffed his wings back inside of the back of his shirt. He knew he wouldn't be needing that any time soon. He listened to Marcus talk to Harvey and he smiled a bit. "Yeah, I dont prefer it when Harvey does that for us. But hey, if he didn't like it he definitely wouldn't be doing it." Tobias explained. He crouched down behind a bush and looked up to the sky. He couldn't tell if the storm was getting worse or not. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck by closer and he swallowed. He then looked up at Marcus and shrugged. "Well, I know we have a berry book back at the cabin we can check. Usually if its a weird color, its not good to eat. But hopefully Harvey will be able to find ones that we can eat "
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 am

Marcus looked over at Harvey and saw that he had found berries, berries aren't really the most exciting find in the world but he knew it was gonna be a big deal for Harvey.  "Did you find something Harvey" he asked calmly.  He looked at Tobias, "I don't care if he likes it or not, all that matters to me is that everyone is okay."  Marcus said then found himself fixed on something, maybe it was a deer or some kind of bigger animal walking around in the bushes.  He just nodded as Tobias continued to talk about determining if a berry was poisonous or not.  He stood silent and still watching the bushes in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 am

Harvey continued to pick berries, then he noticed another bush that looked like it had different kind of berries on it. He quickly crawled to it and started picking berries from the bush. While he was picking the berries, he heard the thunder and jumped. He looked up, then noticed an apple in a tree. He thought about how Marcus told Tobias not to go in the trees, but the apple wasn't that high. He put his backpack on his back and walked up to the tree. He placed his hands onto it and started to climb up it slowly. "I wonder who likes apples more.. maybe I'll find two for both of them!" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Tobias looked over at Harvey and smiled. "What kind of berries are they? Do you know?" He called out. Tobias sat down on the ground and pulled his tail out from under him. He looked up at Marcus and frowned. "You're right. I don't like to see him hurt either. But as long as he's happy, I guess I don't mind all that much." Tobias said. He looked up at the sky and frowned. He could see the clouds swirling past them and the rain continued to pour. "I wish we have enough food to finally go back. I wanna get out of these damn wet clothes and go make a fire or something." He thought to himself. He looked up at Marcus again and saw that he was focused on something in the distance. Tobias didn't dare to ask what it was, since it could be something important.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Marcus stayed focused but didn't want to ignore Tobias and Harvey so he tried listening to them to.  "I would rather him be upset and heathy than dying and happy... he could get over being upset but dead means dead..." Marcus mumbled to Tobias.  He then saw Harvey climbing the tree in the corner of his eye and gave him a quick glare then looked back to the bushes.  "Tobias, get Harvey down he is going to get hurt..." he said to him and slowly picked up a rock, his powers are only triggered by emotion so his intentions are to bash it with the rock even if thats not the most logical way.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Harvey didn't hear Tobias ask him about what berries he got; he was too concentrated on the apple in the tree. He continued to climb up the tree, until he reached a branch. He pulled himself onto the branch and sat on it. He sighed and started to catch his breath. He looked up at the apple and smiled. "I'm almost there.." he said to himself. "If I stand on this branch, I might be able to reach the apple from here!" he said as he shifted himself on the branch to prepare to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Tobias sat in thought for a few moments and sighed. He knew Marcus was right, but he still wanted Harvey to be happy. Tobias nodded and let out a soft sigh. "Yeah you're right. I just want the best for him. We're really the only things he has..." Tobias mumbled softly. He then looked up towards where Harvey was. How come Harvey could climb the tree but be couldn't? "Harvey, get down from there!" Tobias hissed quietly. He had no clue if Harvey could even hear him from so low on the ground, but he could try his best.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

Marcus listened to Tobias agree with him, he was happy Tobias understood why Harveys well being was more important than how happy he was.  "As long as he stays with us and listens he will be fine.  Well he does have other friends but I guess we are more like family..." he said to Tobias.  He was worried about Harvey at the moment, hopefully Tobias would be able to get him down.  Marcus saw an antler, it was a buck.  He clutched the rock, "Tobias watch Harvey, Im gonna try to get this one." Marcus says and takes off into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am

Harvey started to stand up onto the branch. He placed his left foot on the branch, then his right. He stood there, trying to get his balance for a few moments. Once he got his balance, he reached up for the apple. Then he heard Tobias yell at him and he flinched. He started to lose his balance, so he quickly grabbed onto the tree. He startled the branch and looked down at Tobias. "Can I just get this apple?" he called out to Tobias. He was assuming he would say no, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 am

Tobias smiled slightly and wagged his tail a bit. "Yeah, we're the best brothers we could have for him." Tobias said. He didn't have many other friends beside Harvey and Marcus, and he definitely didn't have any blood relatives. He smiled more when he heard Marcus say he saw a buck. "Go get him!" Tobias said. He looked up to the tree Harvey was in and quickly ran over to it. He frowned at Harvey, but he knew that if he didn't let him get the apple, he would get upset. Tobias stood right under Harvey and sighed. "Okay, you can get the apple. But if you end up falling, I'm here for you." Tobias said.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 am

Marcus ran through the bushes and looked back every once in awhile disappointed that Harvey was still in the tree.  He looked at the rock in his hand and then looked at the buck thinking about how stupid of an idea this was, going off by himself to kill a buck with a rock, but he had to try.  He felt his arms get heavy so he slowed down to look at them, they were covered in rock meaning he was scared but this was probably better than just a rock to kill the Buck.  Suddenly he saw a flash of lightning hit the tree next to the Buck causing the tree to explode and bark/wood flew everywhere, out of fear he petrified himself in rock.  "It wasn't cause of me but it must have killed the buck..." he thought to himself as he tried to relax so the rock would go away.  He was hoping Tobias or Harvey would come help him find the Bucks body in the mess.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 am

Harvey smiled when Tobias said that he could get the apple. He slowly stood back up and reached up for the apple. He grabbed onto it and started to pull on it. He pulled it off and smiled. "I got it!" he called out. Then he noticed Marcus was a rock. He frowned and looked down at Tobias. "Tobias; go help Marcus! Go calm him down!" he said to him. He sat back down on the branch and put the apple into this backpack.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am

Tobias smiled and waved to Harvey. "There you go! Now we can have berries and apples for dessert!" Tobias said happily. He quickly turned his head towards Marcus and frowned. "Harvey, sit on that tree branch until I come back! I dont want you falling down!" Tobias called to him. Tobias pulled his wings out of his shirt and quickly flew towards Marcus. He looked around and saw the rubble of trees and groaned. He knew the deer was probably in there somewhere. He walked up to Marcus and held onto him softly. "Marcus, its alright. You're fine now, there's nothing around here anymore than can hurt you." Tobias mumbled softly. He was never good at calming people down, but he tried.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 am

Marcus was relaxing a little and then he heard Tobias and allowed the rock to fade till it just covered his arms and he looked at him.  He felt the way he was talking to him was condescending but he knew that was his intentions plus he is younger than Tobias so it would make sense to sound that way, Marcus just likes to try to be mature.  "Thank you Tobias." he said as the rock was finally gone, all that was left was the original stone he was holding.  "The deer should be over by that use to be tree, it couldn't have survived the lightning and the exploding tree." He said and then thought, "Speaking of lightning, its getting a lot closer and the rain is picking up.  I would say we should go back but lightning is pretty close to where we stay so I don't know what we should do..." he said to Tobias concerned.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:15 am

"Yeah!" Harvey said, feeling pretty proud of himself at this point. He smiled at Tobias when he told him to stay in the tree. "Roger that!" he called out to him, putting his hand to his head, saluting Tobias. He continued to just sit in the tree and look around. He watched Tobias calm Marcus down and he smiled a little. He started to wonder if Tobias and Marcus really needed him. The only power he has is to take injuries from them, but they don't even like when he does that. He sighed and continued to stare at them.

---

[Translation for Emily]
Feeling very proud of yourself right now, "Harvey" Yes, he said. When I told him to stay in the tree, Tobias smiled at this. Tobias greeting, put his hand on her head, had "Roger" I called. Look around and sit in the tree only continued. See Tobias support Marcus, smiled a little. If really needed, Marcus and Tobias began to wonder is this. It's the only power you have to take their iniquity, and when, also do, does not like. With a sigh, he continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:27 am

Tobias smiled when Marcus became himself again and looked over by the flaming trees. "ill go and get it out, can you go and help Harvey out of the tree?" Tobias asked. He looked up the the sky and let out a soft sigh. He wanted to get them back safely, but how? "So what we can do right now, is go back and go for it. I'll lead us back and ill have my wings over you two so you'll be sheltered by the rain." Tobias said. He walked over towards the flaming tree and coughed loudly. He dug around the tree branches and debrees and smiled happily when he saw the huge buck impaled by a tree branch. He picked it up by the legs and went onto their natural made path back to the cabin. "Alright, I have the buck!" Tobias yelled as he outstretched his wings for the two to take shelter under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm Hunt
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: