Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstorm Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 am

Marcus listened to Tobias talk about his friends, the all seemed pretty interesting.  He then heard both of them ask him about his past, he didn't want to talk about it that much.  Its not that he doesn't like the past he just doesn't like talking about himself in general.  "I can't think of any stories right now, I haven't thought about the past in a while I've just been focused on now.  But I don't think I did anything bad ass off the top of my head." he says to them.  He knew they would be disappointed in his response but he didn't have much else to say.  "What about you Harvey." he asks trying to get the subject off him.

GL watched Keon go off, he didn't feel bad at all.  Keon brought up no good points in his opinion and maybe he would man up if had to rely on himself for a while.  "I know, he is acting so childish.  He is an adult.  He won't ever be able to survive on his own with that attitude."  GL says and sees Zephyr lean in closer to him and cringes a little bit but remembers thats what Zephyr wants him to do.  GL then smirks and leans his back against Zephyr, "I don't have to act like I don't love you cause I just don't" he says and then crosses his legs, "Remember, Im not your type so who cares that were alone." he states.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 am

Harvey tried to imagine what each of Tobias's old friends looked like and smiled a little bit. Then he looked at Marcus and sighed a little bit; he was excited to hear about him more. "Well, if you think of anything, tell us!" he said. He smiled a bit when Marcus asked about him. He started to think about what he could tell them. "Well," he began. "One time I tried to scared my dad. I went in the laundry bin and jumped out of it when he came close to it. He ended to slapping me since I scared him so much. Then he yelled at me and told me not to do that anymore... I have't really done anything cool before.."

"He'll be back.." Zephyr kept saying. "I wish he could just grow up." He sighed when GL turned away from him. "Yes you do." he said. Then he looked around and wrapped his arms around GL's shoulders and smiled. "Let's cuddle; it will totally freak out Keon when he gets back. And yes, you're not my type, but I still love you~" he laughed. He was expecting Keon to come back soon, and seeing his reaction to Zephyr and GL cuddling would be hilarious. Well, in Zephyr's eyes it would.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:01 pm

"Nah, I've sure you must have done something before. All I really did was scare people and all that stuff. It probably sounds more fun than it actually was!" Tobias told Marcus. He looked down at Harvey and smiled slightly. He never heard much of when Harvey was younger; he was curious if he did anything exciting. Tobias listened to Harvey tell his story and he frowned slightly. "He really slapped you? Damn, if anything I wouldn't have gotten that violent. How old were you when that happened?" Tobias asked quietly. He didn't think that Harvey's dad would slap him for anything since he was so nice. "Well at least now you can do cool stuff with us."

Keon brought his legs up to his face and let out a soft sigh. He looked up at the sky and squinted when a few rain drops fell in his eyes. He liked to sit out in the rain, and this was the first time in a while that he felt at peace. Keon closed his eyes and yawned loudly. "Whatever, I should just stay here for a while and relax. Not like they want me around anyway. I don't do anything productive but sit around...so that's what I'll do. Be unproductive and sit around." Keon said. He sat there for what seemed like hours, but in reality it was only for a few minutes. He started to fall asleep when he heard a loud crack nearby. "Huh." Keon said to himself as his eyes opened slowly. He sat up more and stretched out his back. Suddenly, a huge tree nearby him fell when lightning struck the base of its trunk. He let out a loud scream and scooted away from the now flaming tree that stood in front of him maybe 20 feet away. He started to sob loudly and he grabbed onto his tail. "Goddamn lighting! F-fuck you!" Keon yelled loudly as he choked on his words from sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:53 pm

"Well yeah I did stuff just nothing crazy." he said to Tobias then looked over at Harvey.  He thought Harvey's story was kind of strange to tell as an awesome story but it was an extremely real story.  Harvey was so innocent and got punished for something so stupid but honestly there was no reason to get mad over it, that was the past and the fact is his dad is dead.  "Your dad doesn't seem that nice but as long as you got a good laugh." Marcus states and looks at Tobias, "You don't have to worry about the details Tobias, there is no reason to worry about what already happened." he says and stretches.

"I know he will be back, Im not gonna worry about him." GL says and he meant it, he was defiantly not worried about Keon.  "Why couldn't he just have said sorry and I'll try harder next time?  Probably because he can't make that kind of promise." he says and then feels Zephyr wrap his arms around him.  GL gets really tense, he isn't really a touchy guy.  "You are revolting, I would rather pretend to be dead to freak him out then cuddle." he says not moving.  He then sees the tree explode, it was kind of sudden but he didn't make much of it besides being a bit upset that the tree was destroyed.  "Poor tree." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:07 pm

"What were your friends like before all of this, Marcus?" Harvey asked, just wanting to get something out of Marcus. Harvey and Marcus were both pretty young still, so not much happened in both of their lives yet. "Well, his slap was just kind of a reaction to me jumping out! He just.. did it. But yeah, he wasn't the nicest guy ever. And at that time.. I think I was.. eight? Something around that!" he said to his friends. Harvey smiled a bit when Tobias said that they would do cool stuff together.

"He's lazy. He's not going to try to do anything; that's why he wouldn't make that promise." Zephyr explained to GL. He's known Keon for a while, so he knows how he works; he flirts with the people he's fighting against, if they aren't attracted to him then he'll just give up and watch the fight from the sidelines. Zephyr would keep his arms around GL and say "Come ooon! It would be so funny! He's such a womanizer that he would be so disgusted by the whole idea!" he explained. Then he heard the tree and he flinched a bit. "Oh geez! That's upsetting.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:20 pm

"Not even scare some people? Well you know, maybe we can try that." Tobias said to Marcus. He laughed a little bit imagining Marcus and Harvey trying to scare people. He nodded at Marcus and looked down at Harvey. He sighed in relief when he said that his dad didn't slap him on purpose. "Alright, that makes it a bit better. I'm sorry you had to have such a crappy dad though." Tobias said. He reached down and ruffled Harvey's hair and laughed a little. He imagined an eight year old Harvey to look the same as Harvey now.

Keon looked at the fire and gasped to himself softly. He stood up slowly and stared at it, but a sudden gust of wind blew towards him and fire licked at him. He screamed loudly and grabbed onto his tail when he noticed that it caught on fire. He slapped his tail and wailed loudly and hugged it to his chest. He ran back towards where Zephyr and GL were sitting and quickly slammed himself into Zephyr's side. He wailed loudly as he tried to pat out the rest of the fire on his tail. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" Keon yelled as he shoved his tail into Zephyr's lap and pushed GL over so they weren't hugging anymore. He could feel his tail burning and he continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Marcus looked at Harvey and thought abou his friends, he didn't have many he just really had family. "My friends, well I didn't have like any real friends but they were okay. They were just the people that needed someone to work with. My family was more important to me." He says to Harvey. He looks up at Tobias and smiles a little, "I'm not really into the whole scaring people thing." He says. "Just because Harveys dad slapped him doesn't mean he was a crappy dad, it was probably just a reaction. He may just be tough dad but that doesn't mean he didn't love Harvey." Marcus states.

"Such a useless sack of shit." He says coldly. He started getting more comfortable in Zephyrs arms, he did consider Zephyr a friend and knew he was just having fun flirting with him. "Fine let's mess with him." He says leaning of Zephyr but right in that moment Keon knocked him over. He was pissed. He pushes Keon over so his stupid tail would get out of the way and took his spot back, he was comfy there and was enjoying joking around with Zephyr. "What's your problem jackass." He says and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Harvey smiled at Marcus's response. "That's so sweet! Family is really important! And now we're family!" he said. Harvey was in the same situation as he was; Harvey was a pretty dorky kid and wasn't very social. He looked at Tobias and laughed a little bit, almost in an uncomfortable way. "Yeah, I don't think he was crappy. He did really care about me. He was just.. strict." he explained. He did love his dad, but he could be mean sometimes.

Zephyr smiled big when GL agreed to play along with him. Then he felt Keon push him away and he got pretty mad. He noticed that his tail was on fire and he pushed him away. "D-don't get near me! Are you trying to hurt me, too!?" he yelled at him, then he looked at GL and back at Keon. "Me and GL are dating now, in case you were wondering~" he said, laughing a little bit; he could just imagine Keon getting so freaked out by this.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Tobias pouted slightly and tried to remember stuff about his family. His family didn't really have a lasting impact on his life. He couldn't remember too much about them, after they died he sort of forgot about them. He didn't think that was a bad thing. "Yeah, you don't seem like the 'scaring people' kind of guy." Tobias said. He stopped pouting and flapped his wings a bit. He shrugged at Marcus and looked down at the floor. "I don't think it was really a good thing to do. But eh, that's just me. I'm not much of a family man. Well, with you guys I am. I barely remember my family. I was never home." Tobias explained. The more he thought about it the more guilty he felt, but he shrugged that off. Tobias looked down at Harvey and smiled slightly. He was glad that Harvey didn't have to deal with that anymore.

Keon bit his lip softly and looked down at the ground when he realized that they didn't care that he was back. He patted his tail more and let out a loud groan. "Sorry, I came back because I got hurt. But y'know, whatever." Keon mumbled. He looked over at Zephyr and turned bright yet. "Y-you're dating?! What the fuck!" Keon yelled. He jumped up and started to back up into a nearby tree. He let out a loud sigh and ran his hand through his hair. "Since when did you two start dating? Did you two go and suck each other's dicks while I went off or something?" Keon asked. He held onto his head and sighed softly. He just wanted to go and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Marcus smiled at Harvey, "Yes, family is extremely important and we are family." he says to Harvey.  Marcus really only did care about his family, he was an antisocial kid growing up and only ever felt comfortable with family.  "He probably wanted to toughen you up, which is something almost all dads try to do for there kids." he says.  Marcus looks over at Tobias, "Why weren't you ever home?" he asks curiously.  Marcus really enjoyed being home so that was odd to think about for him.

GL rolls his eyes at Keon, "You are such a hypocrite, when I got hurt earlier today you never asked if I was okay, why should I care about you getting hurt." he says.  GL turned red and looked at Zephyr, "Zephyr!" he says sounding annoyed.  He thought they were just pretending to flirt not date.  GL looks at Keon and sighs, "Yes, we are....dating now." he mumbles.  "So, that makes you a third wheel." he says and smirks.  He thought he would try to have fun with this fake dating thing.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Harvey agreed with Marcus about his dad trying to toughen him up. "I'm not the most manly guy ever and I think he wanted me to be. I was into studying, not sports. He always loved me anyway." he explained to his friends. He listened to Tobias say that he wasn't home much and he frowned a little. "Where were you all the time?" he asked.

Zephyr smirked at Keon and replied "Yes, we're dating, because we are in looove~ and maybe we did do that; why is it any of your business?" Zephyr quickly grabbed onto GL and held him close. Zephyr was trying so hard not to laugh at this point. "So, how do you feel about this?" he asked Keon. He knew that Keon really loved women, so he assumed that he thought that thinking of a man being with another man would scare him.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 pm

"Still, I don't think that was the best way to approach you in trying to become a man. I think you're fine the way you are." Tobias said as he ran a hand through his hair and blushed slightly. Tobias could confidently say that he didn't like to do either. He looked at Harvey and Marcus and shrugged slightly. "I was usually with my friends or by myself in the woods near my house. I liked to be outside. Plus my parents kind of annoyed me. They were tough like me so they always wanted to train me and when I didn't do good they got mad at me. So I kinda just ended up training myself." Tobias explained. He liked his way of training much more.

Keon frowned slightly and leaned up against a nearby tree. "Alright, so I didn't ask if you were okay. That was just because I was scared, okay?" Keon said as he pouted slightly. He didn't want the shit kicked out of him. He frowned when GL said he was a third wheel. That was not his ideal situation. Keon looked down at Zephyr and coughed loudly. "I think it's fucking weird. You guys are always annoying the hell out of each other. Suddenly I leave the picture and you two start making out? Alright then." Keon mumbled. He rolled his eyes and slumped down on the back of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Marcus looked at Tobias, "Well, I think he was just scared when Harvey popped out.  So that was probably just a natural reaction." Marcus says and looks at Harvey, "I don't think any parents kids turn out the way they expect.  He was probably trying to toughen you up so he could relate to you but being the tough guy isn't you.  He like all parents just have to learn to love there kids even if they don't have stuff in common." Marcus says to Harvey.  He listens to Tobias, "They wanted to train you, so that means they cared." he says.

"That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard, you just hate me.  I know you like Zephyr more than me and I don't care.  I use to equally care about you guys but you can't admit you are wrong and you won't even say you will try harder."  GL says.  He looks Zephyr, GL was not in the mood.  GL put his arm around Zephyr's waist but he didn't look happy.  "Yeah, were dating.  Do you not believe us or are you just jealous that you are the least loved." he says to Keon.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Harvey smiled and blushed when Tobias said that he liked him the way he was. Harvey listened to Tobias explain why he was never home and he frowned slightly. "They probably still loved you, though." he said. He believed that all parents wanted the best for their children, even though that wasn't true in all cases. Harvey's parents always motivated him and made him try his best at everything. Then only thing they didn't really teach him was how to interact with other people. It doesn't matter much now, though; he has Marcus and Tobias. Harvey looked at Marcus and smiled a little. "He definitely did love me! Both of my parents did." he said. He could suddenly feel himself start to tear up. Tears streamed down his face unexpectedly. He could feel his wet tears land on his lap and it surprised him a bit; he didn't even see this coming. "Huh?" he said as he reached his hand to his face and felt his tears. "Why?"

Zephyr watched at Keon got annoyed and confused. "What's the matter, Keon? Are you jealous?~ It's okay if you are. It's understandable, I mean I am the greatest man left and now I'm taken. I'm sorry for your loss!" he said. Just referring to Keon as a gay guy would probably annoy him even more, which Zephyr wanted. "We do annoy each other a lot, but it's all in fun! We're only joking! We love each other soooo much!~" he explained as he hugged GL tightly.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Tobias sighed slightly and tapped his fingers on his chin. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He said to Marcus. He looked back and forth between both of them and frowned. "Well I guess I liked my friends more than my parents at the time. They liked to pick on me a lot, so one day I just got fed up and I decided to stay home as little as possible." Tobias explained. He preferred to be with his friends that didn't annoy him all the time. Sure, his parents wanted him to do great. They didn't do to well in reality. Tobias looked over at Harvey and frowned when he saw he was crying. He stepped off the couch and leaned over to Harvey and put an arm over his shoulders. "We don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to."

Keon pouted more and brought his legs up to his face. He held his tail up to him and he began to lick it slightly. It still hurt. He looked at GL and sighed softly. "Fine, ill try harder. Just leave me alone about it already, I really don't give a shit anymore. That was then and this is now, so drop it. Because I know I am." Keon mumbled. All he wanted to do was sleep. He frowned at Zephyr and rolled his eyes. "Well for one thing, I'm not gay. So go ahead and have fun with GL, its obvious that after this point ill be a third wheel regardless." Keon said as he waved his hand in the air and sighed louder.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Marcus listened to the two of them, he really didn't have much of an input anymore.  He didn't like talking about the past, he tries to focus on the present and currently they were waisting time talking about the past.  He wasn't gonna complain but it was the truth, they still have no real food.  Marcus would go out on his own but he knew Tobias wouldn't let him.  He noticed Harvey crying, he hated it when Harvey cried.  It made him uncomfortable and upset so he wanted to make sure Harvey stops soon.  "Harvey, everything is okay." he says trying to sound calm though he was upset.

"You still don't get it Keon." he says, it doesn't matter that that was then because then was a reflection of the future if he doesn't get his act together.  GL looked at Zephyr, he was obviously tired of this pretend relationship.  "Stop hugging me Zephyr, this is stupid." he states sounding annoyed.  GL starts pushing Zephyrs arms away, he didn't really know what he wanted to do anymore the joking around with Zephyr was only fun for a little bit.  "What should we do?" he asks the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Harvey started to wipe his face with his sleeve, which wasn't too helpful due to the face that he was still damp from the rain. He began to sniffle a little, but his nose continued to run. "Oh, I see," Harvey began. "I-I just really miss my parents. I just want to believe that they're still alive.. but that's impossible. But still, I want to be able to see them again." Harvey calmed himself down a little bit and took a deep breath. He smiled at his friends with dried up tears on his face. "I'm okay." he said. He tried to think of something else to talk about or just something else to do in general. He loved playing outside, but that wasn't a possibility at the moment.

Zephyr let go of GL and sighed; Keon wasn't reacting how he thought he would. "We were just joking." Zephyr said. He scratched the back of his head, feeling a bit awkward at the moment. "I know you're straight, Keon. I'm usually just joking with you whenever I say stuff like that; sorry if I offended you. I won't joke about that stuff anymore if it makes you uncomfortable.." he said. Then he looked at GL and shrugged a bit. "I don't know.." he replied, not really feeling like himself anymore; he felt like he was the only that was trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Tobias frowned more at Harvey and started to rub his back in small soft circles. Tobias knew that Harvey loved his parents and he felt really bad. Even though he didn't care much for his parents that much. "Its okay Harvey, I guarantee that they're still watching over you. Its okay." Tobias said. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled a little. "Do you guys want me to start making some dinner? I know you guys must be hungry." Tobias asked.

Keon rolled his eyes at GL. He was done with the whole conversation. He looked over at Zephyr and smiled slightly. "Thanks. It doesn't offend me, but I'm not really in the mood." He said. Keon stood up and started to walk away from the two. "Well I dont know about you, but I'm gonna go and take a walk. It'll give me something to do." Keon said. He put his hands in his pockets and walked off into the bushes. He wondered if they would follow him, but he assumed they would stay put.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Marcus listened to Harvey, he felt bad for him.  Even though Marcus missed his family he is good at blocking out the memories with them in order to focus on now.  "They may not be alive but they are okay." he says to Harvey.  He was happy to see Harvey calm down, he didn't like it when Harvey gets upset like this.  Marcus looked over at Tobias, "I'm not hungry right now, I would rather eat when we have more food." he states.  He was lying, he was hungry but not starving.  "How would you cook the food with the rain anyway?" he asked, they normally made a fire outside to cook the food in, so it seemed irrational to try to cook food in the rain.

GL relaxed and looked at the both of them, he felt awkward because everyone seemed upset.  He didn't really want them to get upset, he does care about both of them but would never tell them that.  GL looked at Keon who was about to go for a walk, GL really didn't want to take a walk so he had to think of something else to do before he was gone.  "How about we ambush the kids we saw earlier?" he suggest thinking it would be more exciting than a walk.  "It would fun to mess with them.  Plus Zephyr never even got a finger last time." he says to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm Hunt   Thunderstorm Hunt - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm Hunt
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: