Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:10 pm

"Okay" Micah says to Vance.  He turns to Abe and listens to his question for Vance and blushed a little, he didn't want to know what people he just started hanging out with opinions on him.  When Abe smirked at him, he glared a little but in a lighthearted/playful way.  Micah then looks over at Vance expecting him to say how annoying he was.  He cocks his head a bit at Vances response, he didn't know how he should feel about his response and it didn't seem like Vance knew how to feel either.  He just shrugs it off even though he was expecting Abe to try and get more out of Vance.  Micah smiles when Vance asks him, "Dare!" Micah says eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Abe listened to Vance's response and he nodded slightly. It wasn't really the answer he was looking for; he wanted him to say if he liked him or not. "Okay." he said as he turned and looked at Micah to hear what he would choose. When he chose dare, Abe smirked slightly. Dares were usually more fun to watch than trusts, so he was excited to see what Vance would tell him to do. But he knew that Vance wasn't that creative it comes to thinking, so he became less and less excited.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Vance shifted around on the bed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. He gulped quietly, not really sure what he should pick for dare. Even though he assumed Micah would pick dare, he still wasn't that prepared. "I have to pick something impressive...but something not too dumb. I don't wanna look like too much of an idiot!" Vance thought to himself. He looked around Abe's room and smirked slightly when he saw something on top of Abe's dresser. "Alright Micah, I dare you to spray Abe's axe in your mouth!" It was a good substitute for perfume at least.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Micah awaited Vances dare, he was ready for anything. When he heard Vance's dare he smiled a little thinking that would be easy, just spray a little Axe in his mouth that can't be to bad. Micah walked up to the dresser and picked up the Axe and took off the lid. He held it near his mouth and sprayed. Micah immediately made a sour face and started coughing, it tasted nasty. He stopped coughing and just let that gross taste sit in his mouth. "Did it!" he said proudly and then turned to Abe, "Truth or dare!" he says, it wasn't very predictable which of the two Abe would pick.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Once Abe heard Vance's dare, he glared at him slightly; he didn't like waisting his axe. He watched Micah walk over to the axe and spray it in his mouth. He smiled slightly when he started gagging on it, but he was still a bit annoyed. Then when he heard Micah ask him the question, he thought for a few moments. He didn't want to pick truth right after Micah picked dare. "Dare!" he called out, ready to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Vance chuckled quietly under his breath when he saw that Abe looked annoyed. A little axe going to waste for a dare wouldn't a bad thing. He watched as Micah gagged on the axe and he laughed loudly. He then covered his mouth and blushed slightly. Vance looked back and forth between Abe and Micah and gasped when Abe picked dare. He was a bit worried; he wondered what kinds of things Abe would end up having to do.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Micah looked at Vance laughing at him, "You wouldn't have done any better." he states and smirks a little.  He turns back to Abe and thinks for a few moments.  He wanted to come up with a good dare so he had to get creative.  "I dare you to take off your underwear then soak them in the toilet and put them back on." Micah says and smiles at Abe.  He didn't really understand what kind of dare that was but it seemed some what gross.  He watched Abe waiting to see his reaction.  He was hoping Abe would do it, he thinks it would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:54 pm

When Abe heard his dare, he flinched a little and was shocked; it was extremely random. "Okay." he replied as he stood up and took off his pants and underwear right in front of Micah and Vance. Then he nonchalantly walked into the bathroom and dipped his underwear, boxers, into the toilet for a few seconds. He pulled them out and slipped them back on slowly. This felt gross and strange to him, since he has only taken off wet underwear. He walked back into his room and sat down, not bothering to put his pants back on. "Okay, Micah, truth or dare." he asked, wanting pay back.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Vance crossed his arms and pouted at Micah. "I would have done better! I wouldn't have made such a weird face!" Vance protested. He listened to Micah's dare and he put his hands over his face. Vance didn't believe that Micah could come up with something like that! But then again, it is Micah. He took his hands off his face just in time to see Abe take his pants and underwear off and he squealed loudly and hid his face once again. "That's so gross...why would you do that?" Vance groaned at Abe. He watched Abe go and sit down on the bed again and sighed. Something told him that he would be out of the game for a while.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:13 pm

"You wouldn't have had to make a face at all cause your face is already naturally weird." he says to Vance laughing a little at his own come back.  Micah then watched Abe just take off his pants and underwear in front of them and blushed because of how uncomfortable he was.  He was not expecting that and Abe did it like it was no big deal to show off his penis.  Then he see's Abe come back with his wet boxers, he did it but he wasn't sure if Abe or himself was more distressed with the whole thing.  Micah looks up at Abe, he was kind of scared to pick dare, "Tru- uh no dare." Micah says sounding unsure.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Abe looked at Vance and replied "You didn't have to look. This is my room, I can do whatever I want in it. And don't act like you didn't enjoy the view!" He turned to Micah and was excited that he picked a dare. He thought for a few moments then thought of the best dare that would make Micah regret the dare he gave him. "Hold on." he said as he walked over to a chair and brought it over next to the bed. He sat down on it and said "I dare you to give me a lap dance with my nice, wet undies on! You have to do this.. then under his breath whispered "Unless, you're a chicken..."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Vance frowned at Micah's comment and hid half of his face behind his hand. He looked down at the ground and grumbled softly. "It's not weird..." Vance mumbled as he turned away from Micah. He looked over at Abe and turned bright red. "W-well, it isn't the first time I've seen it anyway! I've seen 'the view' several times now!" Vance yelled with a bright red face. He listened to Abe grab the chair and frowned slightly. "What the hell are you gonna do with that thing?" Vance asked, still a bit tense from the whole conversation. When he heard something about a lap dance, Vance turned bright red and flung his head back. "Micah don't do it, don't give him that satisfaction..." Now Vance definitely knew he would be out of the game for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

"Don't be a baby." he says to Vance.  Micah watches Abe bring a chair in, he was just assuming that he didn't want to sit on his bed and get it all wet with his underwear.  Micah hears the dare and it takes him a few moments to process, but when he does he blushed.  "What!" he yells and stands up.  He stared at Abe, "I'll do it, Im not a c-chicken." he says softly and stuttering.  Micah then looks over at Vance, "I have to, I don't wanna be a chicken." Micah says to Vance and starts walking towards Abe.  Micah was stressing out as he stood in front of Abe, Micah did not know that much about lap dances but he knew that there were a lot of different ways to do it.  Micah slowly put his legs around Abes thighs so he was facing him, bent his knees and lowered his butt a little.  He held onto Abe's shoulders and awkwardly looked at Abe.  Micah was bright red and he was tearing up, "I don't know how to do this." he says sounding self-conscious.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:13 pm

"Then quit complaining about the view! If you think it's gross, then don't look!" Abe said, feeling a bit offended. Then he smirked when Micah agreed to do it. Then he heard Vance try convincing Micah not to do it, so he glared at him slightly. Then he watched Micah climb on top of him and stared at him in the eyes. He noticed that Micah was tearing up a bit, and he felt a little bad, but he was still sitting in wet underwear so he could look past it. "Grind up against me, sway your hips around, do what feels right~" he said, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Vance sighed softly and ignored Micah. He was still self conscious about his face, and he assumed that the two of them didn't even know. "Well, maybe they'll figure it out later or something." Vance thought to himself. He looked over at Abe and pouted. "Fine then!" He watched at Micah sat down on Abe and he felt his face heat up. He started to feel uncomfortable by the whole situation, but he didn't wanna leave the room. He felt torn. "U-uhm..." Vance mumbled. He swallowed, but then ended up coughing on his spit. He shoved his face into a nearby pillow and turned bright red due to his discomfort and near suffocation. "I-I wanna leave...this is so awkward...plus, why don't I get to have a say in this game?! I don't remember truth or dare ever being about this...isn't is supposed to involve for than two players?!" Vance thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Micah looked at Abe confused, "Do what feels right, getting off you would feel right." he mumbles to Abe.  Micah shook his hips extremely roboticly and did very small grinds and then stopped.  He looks back at Abe, "Can I be done, I think Im done!" he says to Abe frantically and scrambles off him.  Micah was wiping his tears and once he got his wits about him he looked over at Vance, "Truth or dare, Vance." he says to him.  He was happy to be on the other side now asking the question instead of picking one because Abe defiantly raised the bar with his last dare.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Abe rolled his eyes at Micah's response and just waited for him to get it over with. Then he felt Micah grind up against him a little and he blushed slightly. He felt a little turned on at this point, so he yelled back at him "Y-yeah, you're done!" He quickly stood up felt a bit stiff; his payback just shot right back at him. He turned away from Vance and Micah and took off his wet undies and then put his pajama pants back on; he's going commando. He sat back down on the bed, but not in the wet spot, and he turned to Vance to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Vance heard his name being called and he looked up shyly. He let out a sigh of relief when he noticed that Micah was done with his lap dance. "...dare?" Vance said shyly. He was worried that Micah would make him do something terrifying like a lap dance, but he knew that Micah wouldn't do anything like that to him. He looked over at Abe and laughed quietly when he saw him avoid the wet spot on the bed. "We haven't even been here that long and this sleepover is already going downhill..."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Micah looked at his damp pants, unlike Abe he had nothing to change into so he know he had to do something about this.  Micah smiled when Vance said dare, then looked over at Abe and smirked.  He continued looking at Abe, "Vance, I dare you to take off all of Abe clothes and smack his ass." Micah says then turns to Vance.  It was a good dare to make Vance uncomfortable and it was also good in the sense that it was slight revenge to Abe.  Micah watched the two of them anxious for them to carry out the dare.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:04 pm

Abe heard Micah's dare and he turned bright red and glared at him; he was already turned on, he didn't want it to get worse. "I-I just got all dressed again!" he explained while crossing his arms and pouting. He turned at looked at Vance with the most innocent face ever. He stood back up slowly and fidgeted his fingers. "Are you going to do it, Vance?" he asked. He wasn't sure if Vance would really do it or not, but Vance is a bit over confident, so he began to assume that he would.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Vance heard the dare and he turned bright red. "O-oh god!" Vance yelled. He sat up slightly and groaned and looked over at Abe. He bit down on his lip and looked down at his pants. "W-well, a dare is a dare...and so far everyone has done their dares so I guess I should too..." Vance explained. He crawled over towards Abe and gulped. "N-now when you say take off all his clothes...d-does that include the shirt..." Vance asked. He began to take Abe's pants off and he began to breath heavily. "Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:43 pm

"You did didn't you big boy!" Micah says to Abe biting his lip so he wouldn't start laughing.  Micah was really finding this way to amusing right now, maybe he would feel a little bad but Abe deserves it.  Maybe Vance doesn't deserve this but it was still funny as hell.  Micah watched Vance begin pulling down his pants, "You are doing great Vance and of course it includes the shirt!" he says while giggling a little.  Micah was obviously about to crack up but he is just waiting for the funniest part, when he smacks him.  He sat with his legs against his chest and his arms around his legs while he rested his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Abe glared at the giggling Micah, then he realized that he was giving him what he wanted by being mad about it. He decided that he had to act differently about it. He smiled slightly and said "I guess it's not too bad, right? I mean, it's kinda sexy; having one friend undress me while the other watches~ I haven't done something this kinky in a while~" Once Vance pulled his pants down, he stepped out of them and pulled his crew neck down over his crotch, acting all shy and innocent. "Oh, Vance~ This is so embarrassing~" he said with his feet pointing in towards each other and squirming around slightly. He turned towards Micah and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Vance turned bright red when he heard Abe going along with it. He really didn't know how to feel about the whole thing. "I-I don't think I've ever done something like this...in fact I never even thought of it ever happening!" Abe said. He watched Abe pull his shirt down and he turned a brighter shade of red and blinked a few times. "I-It must be embarrassing for you..." Vance slowly slipped off Abe's crew neck, making sure to not be too forceful. Once he saw his completely naked friend in front of him, he could feel himself get dizzy. "Oh my god..." Vance crawled over to the back of Abe and sat him up slowly. He brought his hand up in the air and smacked Abe's ass as hard as he could. Once he was done he laid back on the bed and let out a loud sigh of relief. Vance looked over at Micah and glared at him, then suddenly got an idea. "Alright, Abe. Truth or dare." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Micah watch Abe enjoy it but Micah couldn't tell if he actually was enjoying it or not.  He cringed a little at Abe but he was still getting some satisfaction from Vance.  Vance was still embarrassed and not hiding it and when Vance smacked Abe, Micah lost it.  Micah rolled backwards and started cracking up, he was defiantly happy with this dare even if Abe didn't react the way he wanted him to.  Once Micah relaxed a bit from the laughing he sat back up and just smiled.  He waited for Abe to pick truth or dare, Micah was kind of hoping truth but he could tell Vance wanted dare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: