Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Abe continued to act all flustered and shy, then when he felt his crew neck come off, he realized that he was completely naked. He felt a little bit uncomfortable at this point, because his friends were just looking at his naked body. Then he suddenly felt Vance slap his butt and he flinched. "Ouch! That hurt!" he explained as he put his pajama pants back on, but not his crew neck. He turned to Vance and replied "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Vance looked over at Micah and frowned when he saw how much fun he was having watching the both of them. He then suddenly came up with a good idea. He looked back at Abe and blushed slightly. "Alright, dare. So Abe...I want you to make Micah as uncomfortable as possible..." Vance stopped for a moment and then let out a loud sigh. "Use me to make Micah as uncomfortable as possible! Do whatever you want to me to make him feel awkward!" Vance said. He placed his hands on his hips and looked down at the bed. A part of him knew that Micah enjoyed seeing himself struggle with taking Abe's shirt off. So this time, he would try his best to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:41 pm

"I bet your ass is as red as Vances face!" Micah yells at Abe and grins.  He heard Abe say dare and already had a bad feeling but when he heard the dare he just cocked his head, "Do you want to have sex with Abe? he asks Vance.  Micah didn't know how this was suppose to be unpleasant for anyone besides Vance, it just sounds like Vance wants to be sexually harassed.  Maybe he was still jealous of the lap dance or something.  "You know I can close my eyes and cover my ears." he says to Vance.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Abe glared at Micah and said "Says the one who almost cried while giving a lap dance. Do you feel better yet, honey?" Abe turned to Vance and got extremely flustered. He didn't know what Vance was thinking at all, since he was cracking up about them two seconds ago. "V-Vance, I really think you should rethink this. Doing that won't make him uncomfortable, but if I do stuff to him, then it will. Did you see him almost cry while giving me a lap dance? When we did stuff to each other, he laughed!" he explained. He didn't want to satisfy Micah any further.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:55 pm

"N-no, I don't! And besides, now you aren't allowed to! Now you have to watch and listen!" Vance yelled at Micah. He looked over at Abe and turned red and smiled weirdly. "Well shit, that plan backfired..." Vance lowered his head and awkwardly played around with his fingers. "Fine then, I want you to make Micah feel as uncomfortable as possible!" Vance said as he brought his legs up to his chest and watched the two of them. He thought that he had a good plan, but Vance guessed he just wasn't good at the game.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:07 pm

"Yeah Im fine now." Micah states and pouts a little then looks back at Abe and grins, "Did big boy forget how to put on his shirt?" he asked and laughs a little.  Micah turns to Vance, "I can do whatever I want ever I want Vance, the dare wasn't directed towards me." he says to him and then hears Abe.  "God no Abe, that's a bad idea!" he says frantically and scoots a bit further away from Abe.  He then hears Vance agree with that and got a bit panicked.  Micah couldn't tell what was up with Vance, he seemed down.  This is his dare shouldn't he try to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:26 pm

"Pft! You wish! I won't need it for this dare, though." Abe explained. He turned at looked at Vance, who seemed a bit down. He wanted to help cheer him up, but first he wanted to make Micah uncomfortable. "I won't let you down!" he said. He turned towards Micah and grabbed onto his shoulders. "Micah, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I felt this connection. My heart raced, my hands were moist, and I couldn't breathe. There's something about you that intrigues me, and I want you so badly. When I pinned you down on that mat, all I could think about was kissing you. When you smile, all I want to do is smile. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, Micah! I love you!" he said as he leaned in closer to him. "Let me take your virginity, I want it so badly. It will be my treasure." He lowered his hands down to Micah's hips, then rested his hands on his thighs. "Let me steal a kiss from you.. please?" he whispered as he leaned in closer, his lips about to meet Micah's.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Vance let out a soft sigh and watched Abe get ready for the dare. He wished that he could do some kind of dare like that. But a part of Vance knew that he wouldn't be able to do it. Once Abe got started, he turned bright red and hid his face. "O-oh my god!" Vance whispered to himself. He didn't think that Abe would take it that far! For some reason he felt himself get jealous; Abe was his good friend, and he never said those kinds of things to him! Even if it was a bit sexual. He looked up quickly and said "o-okay, I think it's time for the next round you two!" Vance yelled as he looked back and forth between Abe and Micah.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:48 pm

When Micah felt Abe grab his shoulders he got extremely tense, he was not ready for what was gonna happen.  Micah felt his face get redder and redder the more Abe spoke and he could feel his eyes swelling up with tears.  He didn't know why but he couldn't help crying a little when he get extremely uncomfortable.  When Abe leaned it closer Micah tried leaning back a little, "Please stop it Abe." he says as the tears started streaming down his face.  Micah hated crying, it was a sign of weakness but he just couldn't help it.  The more Abe touched Micah the more he tensed up and the more he cried.  When Abe put his lips close to his Micah started breathing quickly and unevenly, he was so scared of Abe right now he didn't even hear Vance suggest moving on to a new truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Abe was going to continue messing with Micah until he realized that he was crying. He leaned back a little and frowned. He didn't think that Micah would react like this at all. "Micah, are you okay? It was just a joke." he explained, expecting that saying that wouldn't make him feel much better. He looked at Vance, looking pretty distressed, then back at Micah. "I'm sorry." he said as he hugged Micah lightly, hoping that he wouldn't make it any worse. "Maybe we should just stop playing at this point." he replied to Vance.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Vance watched the whole thing play out in front of him and he rolled his eyes slightly. "I had to tell hoe I felt about Micah and got to slap Abe on the ass. How eventful." Vance thought to himself. He leaned back on the bed and ran a hand through his hair, obviously annoyed of how everything turned out. He looked up at the ceiling and shrugged slightly. "Whatever you two wanna do then." Vance said as he cracked his knuckled. He tried to look everywhere but at Abe and Micah. He waited to see what they would come up with for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Micah stayed where he was as he tried to stop crying.  He listened to Abe say how it was a joke but Micah already knew that plus that didn't feel much better being told that.  Micah then felt Abe hug him, he stopped crying for the most part and tried relaxing but he was still obviously struggling to even out and slow down his breathing.  He hated how upset he got over this whole thing.  It was just a stupid dare, he couldn't figure out why it stressed him out so much.  "It's okay" Micah said softly.  Micah glanced over at Vance, he still wasn't sure what was up with him right now.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Abe let go of Micah and smiled at him a little bit, hoping that Micah really was okay at this point. Abe heard Vance and he turned and looked at him, he didn't know why he was so mad. He sighed and said "What's the matter, Vance? Don't say nothing, because you're obviously upset about something. So what is it?" he asked, just wishing that he never started the game of truth or dare; he had no idea that it would cause this much drama.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Vance looked over at Abe and smirked slightly. "You know me too well." He sat up slowly and placed his hands on his knees and blinked a few times. "I only got to go two times...plus my one dare wasn't even used originally! Plus...how could you do such a thing to Micah but not me...? Vance said dramatically as he placed his hand on his heart and pretended to be in distress. Vance hoped that they would start to do something else, because the whole topic of truth or dare began to bother him a bit. Even thought it was partially his fault.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Micah then finally evened out his breathing and relaxed a little.  He wiped his eyes a little bit trying to make it look like he never cried, though his eyes were still a bit red.  He turned towards Vance, he was really confused why Vance was mad and he was still confused after he explained it.  "I went twice also." he stated sounding a bit concerned.  Micah had no clue what kind of point Vance was trying to get across, was he suppose to feel bad for him right now or was he just kidding around. "Am I ruining your friendship with Abe?" he asks Vance, he was hoping he wasn't cause he would feel bad if Vance felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Abe listened to Vance and cocked his eyebrow slightly. "We all went twice, Vance. And it was my dare! You're my best friend Vance, that's it." he explained. He was getting a bit mad at Vance for acting like a child, so he looked away from him and turned to Micah. He sighed at his question towards Vance and just shook his head; he couldn't believe how much drama was cause over a game of truth or dare. "Does anyone have any ideas for a new game to play...?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Vance tapped his head slightly and frowned. "...we all went twice? Damn, I lost count. That's my fault then." Vance mumbled as he shrugged slightly. He looked up at Abe and frowned slightly. "...I'm sorry." He said softly. Vance was still a bit confused about the whole situation, so he sat back on the bed more and played around with his hands. Vance then turned to Micah and frowned. "Of course not! If anything, you're a wonderful addition to our friendship." Vance declared. He noticed that Abe refused to look at him and he just shrugged it off. He hoped that everything would be okay once they started the new game.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Micah started feeling awkward, he kinda felt bad.  Micah wanted lighten the mood so he figured he should act super happy and maybe Abe and Vance will perk up to.  HE looked at Vance, "Thats good to know." he says to him.  Micah then smiles at the both of them and tries thinking of a game, something completely different than truth or dare.  "How about we play Manhunt but do like a three person version of it?  Like two of us will be a team and the other one 'hunts' for them.  The two can hide and run.  This game is the most fun outside in the dark, maybe a small woodsy area if there is one in walking distance." Micah explains to the two of them.  The more he explained it the more it sounded like The Most Dangerous Games, which he thought was funny.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Abe noticed that Vance was just getting more and more upset and he didn't know what to tell him. He sighed and said "I just never know what you want from me." He looked at Micah and listened to his idea to play manhunt. Abe has never played this game before, so he was a bit confused by it. "Does the hunter just tap one of the people hiding or do they tackle them?" he asked. He was hoping that he would get to tackle them; that would make it fun.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:42 pm

"Yeah, you're awesome Micah! You're a great addition to our little friendship." Vance said. He put his hands on his knees. He looked over at Abe and then frowned slightly. He looked back down at the bed and sighed softly. "Sorry, I'm just weird." Vance listened to Micah explain the game and he wiggles his toes around. "Oh, I've never played that kind of game before! So what teams are we gonna be on? Plus, we should have a way to contact each other just in case one of us gets separated or lost. The forest at night is kind of freaky." Vance said, but he ended up mumbling the last part.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:26 pm

"Thank you!" he says to Vance and smiles.  He was happy that Vance did like him cause he wasn't sure sometimes.  Micah looks at Abe and shrugs, "This is actually like a variation of the real game cause you need like eight people for the real game so it doesn't matter.  We can tackle though, it would be more exciting!" he explained to Abe.  He turns to Vance, "We all have cell phones, right?" Micah says, he rarely used his cell phone but he had one.  "Whatever teams you want, I think Abe might want to be the hunter judging by his question.  Don't worry so much, we will all be fine.  If the hunter really lost the other two and is worried he can just yell 'olly olly oxen free' and the other two will come out." Micah explains sounding excited, he loves playing games like this.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:59 pm

As Micah explained the game to Vance, Abe picked up his crew neck and put it back on. Then he grabbed a pair of socks, slipped them on, then put his sneakers on. They were pretty sporty sneakers, too; he was ready to play this game. He tied his shoes up tightly and looked up at Micah. "Yeah, I'll hunt you guys." he said. Abe knew that he was the most athletic out of all of them, so he knew that he had a pretty good chance of getting them. "I know a good place we can go to that's near by!" he said as he stretched his arms up and began walking towards his bed room door, expecting them to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:15 pm

Vance pulled his phone out of his pocket and waved it around in front of Micah. "Yeah, I've got it here. So when we go out there and cant find each other we'll just call, right? Vance asked. He stood up and put his boots on and stretched his arms up. He looked over at Abe and cocked his head to one side slightly. "Is that he forest that's really close to your house?" Vance was getting excited for the game, since he never really played games like this when he was younger. He pulled his phone out and checked the time. Ten. "How long are we playing this til?" He sure had a lot of questions.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Micah got up and put on his shoes, he watched Vance wave his phone in his face, "You don't have to prove to me that you have your phone.  If there is a problem just call someone, its that simple." he explains to Vance, he didn't know why had so many questions, the concept of the game and the rules are straight to the point.  Micah looks over at Abe and smirks "You're not gonna get me." he says to him playfully.  He starts following Abe and looks at Vance, "Why do you keep saying forest, we are probably going to something more like the woods.  The forest is to exotic." he says jokingly towards Vance.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:08 pm

"There's a woods down the street from my house. We can walk there in a few minutes." Abe explained to Vance. Before leaving his room, he quickly grabbed a house key that was on his nightstand and put it in his pocket. He walked out of his room and down the stairs. He stepped up to the front door and opened it up, holding it open for his friends. He smirked at Micah and replied "We'll see." Once they were all out of the house, he closed the door behind them and locked it. He began to lead the way down the street, extremely pumped for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: