Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Vance chuckled slightly and stuffed his phone into his pocket. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I'm just hoping that I won't get lost..." Vance mumbled under his breath. He followed Abe out of his house and trailed behind him as they started to walk down the street. "How big is it? I don't remember being back there in a while..." Vance looked back at Micah and rubbed the back of his head. "Aren't they kind of the same thing? Forests, woods, trees...all of the same things!" Vance protested. He looked around the street and sighed softly. It was a nice night, and he was glad to get out of the awkward situation that happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Micah followed Abe and looked over Vance, "You won't get lost, you are worrying to much." Micah says to Vance.  He continued walking, observing the area as they made there way to the woods.  He listens to Vance still talking about the forest, "They aren't the same thing, a forest is bigger than the woods." he says.  Micah can see the woods in the near distance and he was getting more excited for this game.  He looks at Abe, "I guess we will, by the way I think you give us like a minute to hide or get away before you start chasing us." he explains to Abe.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:42 pm

"It's not too big, not too small. It's too small to get lost in, but it's too big to just walk right out of it; it's a nice size." Abe explained to Vance. It was pretty hard to describe since he doesn't go there much. He continued to walk down the street and they were getting close. "Yeah, you guys will get a few seconds. Then I'll be coming at you.. like a tiger! Or some other wild cat.." he said. They got to the end of his street and they were on the grass now. Abe walked deeper into the trees and stopped abruptly. "This looks like a good place to start." he said.

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 S4_bio_images_ScottMarshall.jpg?width=267&quality=0
Scott Marshall: He likes pounding little sausages.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Vance sighed softly and smiled. "Yeah, you're right. I just don't like the feeling of being alone in the dark." He pouted when Micah began arguing with him about the forest versus woods debate and he crossed his arms in defiance. "It's a forest!" Vance looked up at Abe and smiled. "That sounds good. I haven't been in here in such a long time, I can't even remember how big it is!" Vance said. He listened to Abe talk about him catching the both of them and he smiled more. The more and more they talked about it, the more excited Vance was getting. "This seems alright! So then me and Micah will run for it?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:03 am

"Aren't you alone in the dark every night before bed?" Micah points out to Vance and laughs a little.  Then Micah rolls his eyes at Vance continuing to call it a forest, "It's not a forest, it's far from a forest.  There are no like bizarre wild animals in it." Micah continues to try to explain to Vance but he can't seem to get it through his thick skull.  He looks over at Abe and laughs at his wild cat comment.  "Yeah, this is a good spot.  Okay, Abe just tell us when to go and we will be gone before you know it." Micah says and grins at him.

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:15 am

Abe smirked when everyone agreed to the starting spot, because that meant that the game was about to start. "Okay guys, I'll give you 30 seconds to run and hide." he said as he lowered his head and began to count to 30. He bounced up and down as he counted to warm up his muscles. He made sure to try and listen to where Micah and Vance were running off to. Since it was pretty quiet, he could hear their footsteps pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:23 am

"Well...I have a night light in the corner of my room, if that counts..." Vance mumbled softly. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head and yawned. "Well there's deer and other animals in there, so I guess that counts for something." Even though it didn't count at all. Vance looked up and heard Abe start to count and he quickly grabbed onto Micah's wrist. "Come on, let's go deep in the forest!" Vance whispered as he ran into the forest and dragged Micah into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:37 am

"Really, thats childish!" Micah says jokingly.  "Oh yeah the ever so bizarre deer." he says sarcastically to Vance.  Micah watches Abe starts getting ready and looks at Vance, he was going to try and come up with an idea with him but before he could say anything he was yanked on by Vance.  He stumbled but caught his footing and ran up with Vance.  Micah was running next to him, though he knew he could run ahead of him.  He could run fast but not for a long time.  "I think you mean woods." he mumbled.  "We have to find a spot to stop and hide or at least walk because Abe can probably hear us shuffling through the bushes." Micah explained.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:51 am

"12... 13... 14..." Abe counted as he stretched out his arms and legs. He began to think about what he should do first; he believed that sneaking around quietly would be a good way to start, then he knew that he could chase them down easily. "21... 22... 23..." Abe breathed through his nose and out through his mouth; he was ready to win this game. "28... 29..." He took a deep breath and lifted his head up. "...30." Abe looked around for a few moments, then began walking in the direction he heard Micah and Vance go.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

"I can't help it! If I'm afraid of the dark a little bit I have to fix that in some way..." Vance mumbled. He scratched the back of his head and sighed softly. He ran off with Micah and tugged him into a nearby bush. "Alright, so we'll have to come up with a plan of attack here. We can walk through the bushes from here and make our way into the forest further. We have to stay close together though, and that's really important! So how about I lead us through the forest?" Vance explained. He wanted to make this plan perfect, and he was determined to win. Even though he wasn't too sure how to win the game.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:05 am

Micah felt himself pretty much fall into the bush.  He looked at Vance kinda annoyed, he was being so bossy.  "How about a warning before you just keep pulling me everywhere." he whispers to Vance.  He listens to Vances plan and thinks about it.  "Well the bushes are loud, should we figure out a quieter way you know like the tree's or a path or something." Micah suggest.  He grabs Vances arm and decides to pull him his way instead of letting Vance drag him around.  He takes him onto a nearby path, "You look out behind us and I'll lead the way cause I don't think having someone who claims to be scared of the dark leading the way." Micah says.  He was looking for a good set of trees that would be easy to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:14 am

Abe heard some bushes rustle in the distance, so he walked forward quickly, hoping to catch up with Micah and Vance. He made sure to stay behind trees and step down on the ground slowly. He continued to creep forward and he peeked out behind trees, but he couldn't find them. Then he heard voices and he smirked slightly. He continued to walk forward, but a bit faster. As he moved forward, the voices got louder and louder; he knew that he was getting close. He saw them, so he quickly hid behind a tree near by and waited to attack.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:22 am

Vance laughed quietly and ducked down. "No, you don't need a warning! You can just go for it!" Vance mumbled under his breath. He looked out into the forest and shivered slightly. "Yeah, the bushes are a bit too loud. We can just take the regular path for no- ow!" Vance groaned. He started to run off with Micah and he tried his best to keep up. "So what if I'm afraid of the dark? I can still go through a forest, just as long as I'm not alone!" He scolded. As Vance continued to run, he tripped on a rock and tumbled forward into Micah. He knocked both of them to the ground and ended up laying on top of Micah's back with his crotch up against his butt. "Ow..." Vance groaned, not realizing what position he was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:35 am

Micah rolled his eyes at Vance, he was annoyed at him.  Vance's ability to work as a team is not up to par.  "Well, if you keep acting this way you will end up alone." Micah mumbles.  Micah continued moving forward until he felt Vance fall on him.  Micah gasped and fell onto the ground, he just laid there feeling a bit defeated by the concept of teamwork but he didn't want to give up on this round yet.  Micah shifted around under Vance, this position was uncomfortable but he couldn't get out from under him.  "Get off me and stop yelling." he scolded quietly and turned a bit red in anger, it was really hard for Micah not to explode in anger right now.  This was getting ridiculous, he wished that they would have agreed to split up.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:05 am

Abe saw them start running, so he began to chase after them. He tried to listen to what they were saying, but he couldn't tell. Then he saw them fall over and he caught up to them. He noticed the position they were in and he blushed slightly and got extremely uncomfortable. "Uhh.. I'm not going to tackle either of you, but I claim victory. So, yeah." he said, looking away from them and began to walk in the other direction. He suddenly bumped into someone and looked up at him. He felt his face turn pale once he realized who it was.

"Hello, ladies!" Sawyer called out to the three of them. "Miss me?" He pushed Abe to the side and walked up to Micah and Vance. He snickered to himself and said "You guys are fucking gross."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Vance shivered slightly when he imagined the thought of being alone in the forest. "That would be a terrible thing to do! I don't know what I would do if I was left alone back here!" Vance explained as he pouted slightly. Once he was on top of Micah he opened his eyes slightly and groaned. He realized where he was and he quickly jumped back and turned bright red. "S-sorry! Well, let's keep go-..." Vance began, but then realized that Abe was right behind them. "Alright, that's fair..." He mumbled under his breath. He stood up slowly and brushed himself off and looked up at Abe. "Even if those turn of events didn't happen, I bet you would be super good at tackling us to the ground!~" Vance said, not realizing how awkward it sounded out of context. Vance looked up and saw a figure of a person standing behind Abe. His face turned pale and he backed up slightly. He had no clue why he would be here now, or where he came from. "N-no, we did not miss you, scumbag." Vance groaned.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Micah stood up and brushed himself off, he cringed a little at Vance.  Vance was not good at this game.  "Whatever." he says coldly to Vance and starts to walk but then he noticed Abe, "Alright, this was all Vances fault though." he says quietly towards Abe.  He then noticed another guy who just pushed Abe and started insulting them, Micah had no clue who this guy was but he could tell he was a jerk.  "Who the hell are you?  And don't push Abe!" Micah says walking towards him.  He wasn't scared of this asshole, he wanted him to leave him and his friends alone.  Micah stopped walking when he got close enough to see his face in the dark and he cringed at him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:31 pm

"I don't care who's fault it was; I won." Abe said to Micah. Then he turned to Vance and sighed; he wished that he had a better way with words. "Yeah.. I guess.." he said. Then he watched as Sawyer went to up Micah and Vance and started making fun of them. Then he noticed Micah approach him and he got a bit scared. "We should probably just go." Abe insisted, hoping Vance and Micah would agree with him.

Sawyer looked at Vance and said "Why're you stuttering, bitch?" He then looked down at Micah and smirked at him. "Me? I'm Sawyer; Sawyer Marshall Scott. And I can push Abe, and I can fucking push you." he said as he shoved Micah. Once he did that, he laughed and looked back at Abe. "Nice friends you got here."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Vance looked down at the ground and kicked at a rock. "It was my first time trying to play the game! I'll try to do better next time." Vance protested. He crossed his arms and spit his tongue out at Micah. He looked over at Abe and sighed softly. He could tell that he was a bit down, but he couldn't tell why. For now, Vance just shrugged it off. He looked up at Sawyer and shivered slightly. "Why am I stuttering? Oh I don't know, maybe because you just appeared the fuck out of no where in the middle of a forest?!" Vance yelled. He watched as Sawyer pushed Micah and he glared back at him. Vance wasn't the type to get too violent with people on purpose, but this was Sawyer. And Vance knew that he was up to know good. He knew that Abe just wanted to go back, but once Sawyer got involved in this kind of stuff he wouldn't back down. "God, why don't you go back to Guantanamo bay where you fucking belong?" Vance said as he walked up to Sawyer and kicked him in the shin. Probably not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:02 pm

"Fine." Micah says to Abe, he was obviously not focused on  winning the game anymore, he was more focused on Sawyer.  Micah felt Sawyer push him and stumbled back a little but he still kept his attention on Sawyer.  "Thanks for letting me know you have functioning arms.  You know that's something we have in common, I have arms that work and I do have the ability to push." Micah says and smirks at him.  Micah then pushed Sawyer back, he thought that would be a good idea.  Micah looks at Abe, "We were here first, he should go." he says to Abe, he knew Abe wouldn't like this but Micah felt the need to defend all of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:31 am

Abe just watched as both of them stooped down to Sawyer's level. He kept glancing back to his street, then back at his friends. "Yeah, but... I don't want to be here." he said, feeling extremely uncomfortable. Then he looked at Sawyer and frowned. "They're better friends then you would ever be.." he said. He began to wonder if Sawyer actually had any friends; he couldn't imagine who would want to be his friend.

"A forest? I didn't know there was a forest here! Wow! Oh my God! I've lived here for years without knowing this! You have enlightened me!" Sawyer said sarcastically. He felt Micah push him and he looked down at him. "I think I just felt a slight gust of wind against me.." he said, smiling slightly. He looked back at Vance and began cracking up. He continued laughing for a few seconds, then finally said "I belong in Guantanamo Bay!? I think you do; you were just fucking that guy in the ass!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:38 am

Vance glared at Sawyer and walked up to him. "Sorry for using a different word. Sorry that you always have to be right about everything, huh?" Vance said. He crossed his arms and looked back at Abe. He wanted to head back to his house, but at this rate he knew that that wouldn't happen. Vance turned back to Sawyer and sighed loudly. "Well, at least I would actually be fucking a guy. Unlike you. I really don't think that anyone actually likes you, since you're just a dirty prick. Go suck on your own dick and then shove it up your ass." Vance said. He already didn't like Sawyer, and this wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:51 am

Micah looked at Abe and could tell he was stressed out by this but Micah couldn't just leave during an argument, it just wasn't that simple for him.  He had to at least feel slight victory before he left.  "I don't really want to be here either, but I can't justify leaving yet." Micah explained to Abe.  He then turned back to Sawyer and looked at Vance, he rolled his eyes when he heard him still defending calling the woods a forest.  "Nevermind we have two things in common, we agree this is not a forest." he mumbles to himself.  Micah hears Sawyer insult jim and he could feel himself heating up, Micah was not great with temper management.  "A gust of wind!  Yeah that's what it fucking was!  I was just giving you a warning now prepare yourself for a damn tornado!" he yells at Sawyer and clenches his fist.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:10 am

"He's just bad news.. I don't want to be here with him; I can't stand this guy!" Abe explained to Micah. "You both are stooping down to his level, just stop." Arguing with him makes everything worse; Abe would know. Abe listened to Vance and frowned a bit. He thought Vance was getting way too angry at him. "Vance, just drop it, please." he begged. This sleepover was just getting worse and worse.

"This isn't a fucking forest! It's not just a different word, but it's also a totally different thing! Oh my God you're such a fucking idiot!" Sawyer yelled at Vance. Then he turned and looked at Micah and replied "Only a fucking retard would call this a forest." Then he began laughing at Micah. "A slight gust of wind; don't put yourself on a high pedal stool, you'll just end up falling off." He turned back to Vance and sighed; he couldn't believe that he was still going. "Well, sorry I'm not a total slut and would fuck someone in the middle of the woods. And no one cares what you think, I know that people like me and that's all that matters; me."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:16 am

"Thank you for the compliment! I am very aware of how much of an idiot I am. I'm glad that you reminded me, because I actually started to forget about it." Vance told Sawyer. He let out a loud laugh and put his hands behind his head. He listened to Sawyer and Micah gang up on him about the fucking forest and he frowned slightly. "I care a lot about what I think. Plus, I can tell you that a lot of people like me. No one likes you because of your shitty attitude." Vance explained. He turned around and frowned at Abe. He nodded slightly and walked over towards him. Vance knew that he probably annoyed Abe earlier, so he figured it would be best to stop while he was ahead. "Fine. But the only reason why I'm stopping is because you want me to. I still hate that fucking guy." Vance mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: