Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:49 am

Vance looked up at Abe and smiled happily. "Thanks Abe!" He let out a loud sigh once he caught his breath and looked out to the pool. He wondered where Micah was, since he didn't see him. He cocked his head slightly and started to swim out in the water more to try to find him. He watched as Abe dove in the pool and his face turned pale. "M-Micah?!" Vance tried his best to follow Abe in the water, but he was still worn out from swimming five laps. He watched as Abe pulled the unconscious Micah from the pool and he could feel his heart beat in his throat. He couldn't figure out what to say at this point. He followed Abe out of the pool and sat next to him. He stared at Micah in disbelief, and he didn't know how to react. He started to shake slightly and he leaned down and held onto Micah's hand. It was the only thing Vance could figure out what to do.

Dimitri heard Keegan say that the carnival was in town and his face lit up. "Since when was the carnival in town?!" Dimitri asked happily. He never went to carnivals when he was younger since he wasn't too good at english at that time and he was too afraid to get lost. It took Dimitri a while to get used to reading english. He suddenly heard Sawyer ask why he was mad, and he frowned slightly and looked down at the ground. "I don't know..." At this point, Dimitri didn't even know why he was angry. He was probably just annoyed that when he talked sometimes, no one noticed. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Micah laid unconscious for a few moments but after a while he slightly opened his eyes and looked at Abe then noticed Vance.  Micah wasn't breathing rapidly anymore but instead it was the extreme opposite, he was breathing unnaturally slow.  He noticed that Vance was holding his hand and thought that was strange, Micah wasn't exactly sure what was going on.  Though eventually he processed what just happened and was a bit embarrassed by the whole thing.  "Sor-" he begins to say but then his eyes widened, he sat up and squeezed Vance's hand.  Micah began coughing up water uncontrollably for about a minute and then returned to fast breathing that seemed more like hyperventilating.  He noticed that Abe was wet and panting, Abe must have gone in and got him.  "A-are you okay?" he said really quietly, almost inaudible.  He was worried that Abe could have hurt his leg.  Micah's chest felt tight, he was getting pale and started to wheeze a little but he was happy he was out of the water.

"Just drop it Sawyer." he said to him, he knew Sawyer would just brag and make fun of him for it but despite that he wanted to tell him.  "Okay, only one Sawyer." he said without looking at him and turned a bit red.  He watched the two of them get all excited about the carnival like little kids.  Keegan use to go to the carnival all the time with his mom, they always went at least once when the carnival was close.  "Do you guys want to like go to the carnival?  It is only like half a mile away and I have enough money with me for tickets if you guys want to walk over there from here.  It could be fun." he asked them, he thought it could be fun to go with them though he thought it would be weird going without his mom but he didn't mind.  Keegan wouldn't want to go to the carnival with his mom and Sawyer, he would rather go with one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Abe stared at the unconscious Micah for a while and began to feel ill. He started to convince himself that he was going to have to use CPR on him to save his life. Just when he was going to reach down to help, he noticed Micah open his eyes. He quickly pulled his arms away and leaned close to him. He heard him try saying 'sorry', but was interrupted by a coughing fit. He noticed that Micah's breathing became abnormal, so he began to look around and see if there was anyone that could help. He turned back to Micah when he began talking. He almost laughed when Micah asked if he was okay. "Am I okay? Micah, you almost drowned! Are you okay?" he asked. Abe stood up and jogged over to where all of their things were and grabbed a towel. He brought it over to Micah and wrapped it around him; he wanted him to be as comfortable as possible. At this point, he just wanted to know what was wrong with Micah and made him lose the breath holding contest and pass out while swimming. He thought about it for a while. He knew that it didn't have to do with his physical shape, because he seemed pretty fit. "Do you have some sort of breathing problem? Like asthma?" he asked, sounding pretty serious. He felt responsible for his friends and always wanted them to be okay. Abe doesn't have a lot of friends, but the ones he has mean a lot to him. He puts everyone before himself and seeing one of them in pain hurt him. "I just want to know why this happened." He assumed that Micah would be comfortable telling him about whatever was wrong with him since Abe already told both of them about his depression. He turned to Vance and noticed that they were holding hands. He smiled a little; he thought it was cute.

When Keegan told Sawyer to drop it, he crossed his arms and looked away from him. He stood there pouting. He didn't think it was that big of a deal for Keegan to tell him. Then he heard Keegan say that he was the only one and he felt himself smirk a little. He felt a bit relieved, and also felt the need to gloat a bit. "Why would you only use it on me? Is it being you like me?" he asked, cocking his eyebrow. He might have seemed all fun and games at this point, but he was genuinely happy that he was the only one he used his little trick on. It made him feel special. When Keegan talked more about the carnival, he felt his whole body warm up with excitement. When he was younger, the carnival was never an option. He spent most of his days hiding in his room or staying at Abe's house. He never had enough money to go either. "I would love to go!" he said, emphasis on the 'love'. He looked back at Dimitri and sighed loudly when he heard his reply of 'I don't know'. He scratched the back of his head and said "Well, stop being mad. Because I want to have a blast at the carnival! I'll leave you behind if you don't lighten the fuck up!" Though, a bad mood from one of them wouldn't ruin his time. All he could think about now was the spinning rides and the disgustingly good food.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Vance looked away from Abe and Micah and stared at the pool. He didn't know what to do to help Micah, since it seemed like Abe had everything under control. Or something. Vance turned pale again when he heard Micah having a coughing fit. He figured that that was a good thing though, it was probably better to get all the water out instead of keeping it in his lungs. He heard Micah talking and he turned his attention right to Micah. Vance laughed slightly and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah really. You're the one that almost drowned!" He said. Vance looked at Abe and let out a soft sigh. He was glad that Abe was able to take control of these situations, since he wasn't too good at dealing with near death situations. Vance watched as Abe brought Micah a towel over and once it was around him, he reached behind Micah and started to rub his back with his free hand. Vance looked at Abe and nodded in agreement. He also wanted to know what was wrong with Micah. In the back of his head he knew that the race was a bad idea. "I knew I shouldn't have let you race. Five laps is way too much, and I definitely wouldn't have done it if I knew this would have happened..." Vance mumbled to himself. Even though he officially won something during their pool visit, he knew that it was not the place or time to be bragging.

Dimitri let out a sigh of relief when he didn't hear anything from Keegan being directed at him. He was afraid that Keegan would get more angry at him. "Yeah, that sounds good! We can just walk there and get our exercise that way!" Dimitri said happily. He promised himself from that point forward, he would try his best to be happy. He looked over at Sawyer and smiled when he realized just how happy he was to be going to the carnival. He rarely ever saw Sawyer that happy and it was a nice change. Even though it was mostly his fault that Sawyer was angry in the first place. Dimitri then frowned at his comment. "D-don't leave me behind! And I'll be alright, I promise. I'll cheer myself up anyway!" Dimitri said in a determined tone of voice. He didn't want to bring Keegan or Sawyer down anymore. He would probably forget all about his revelation in a few hours, but for now he wanted to try. Dimitri knew that he was being rude, and he wanted to try to forget all about it. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Micah listened to the both of them act surprised at him for being worried about Abe, it frustrated him a little but he didn't want to waste his air ranting at them so he just let it go.  "I guess not." he replied to them in his same soft voice, it was hard for him to talk any louder than that or say any long sentences.  Micah watched Abe get him a towel and felt Vance rub his back, it was nice that they were taking care of him though Micah liked to think he could take care of himself he wasn't going to argue with them right now.  He wished the towel and the back rubbing helped, it was comforting but he still was wheezing and rapidly breathing.  When Abe brought up Asthma he turned his head away from Abe, he didn't want to tell him but he knew he couldn't hide it now.  He remained quiet for a little bit but Abe and Vance seemed so concerned right now he didn't want to stress them out even more by not answering them.  He turns back to Abe and nods yes to him referring to the asthma.  He looks at Vance and noticed how he seemed to be blaming himself for this, though Micah knew this was his own fault.  "Everything is alright." he said quietly though he knew right now kind of sucked.  "I can't breathe." he stated quietly to the both of them, he could technically breathe right now, it was just really hard for him.

Keegan noticed that Dimitri was in a better mood finally, maybe they day could get better.  "Yes we can." he replied to Dimitri and smiled a little bit.  He turned to Sawyer and turned red, he knew he should have told him that.  Keegan gave Sawyer a bit of a pouty face.  "N-no, it's not because of that.  It is cause most people listen to me, you aren't like most people though." he replied and crossed his arms.  He then heard Sawyer say how he would love to go to the carnival and couldn't help but smile, it was kind of cute for a tough looking guy like Sawyer to get so excited over such a childish thing.  Keegan was aware that Sawyer probably hasn't been to the carnival much if he has been at all so this was like a once in a life time thing for him.  "Okay then, lets go!" Keegan says smiling at the both of them and taking his stuff.  He leaves the gym expecting them to follow and starts on his way to the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 am

Abe wanted to panic, but he refused to let himself. He knew that if he got stressed out that it would influence everyone around him. When Micah said that he wasn't okay, he could feel his heart drop. He took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. He watched Micah turn away from him when he asked about the asthma. When he nodded, Abe felt a bit light-headed; he wish that he knew sooner. "Y-you.. can't breathe?" he asked. He wasn't sure how to help him at this point. He wanted to ask him if he brought and inhaler, but he couldn't speak. The panic began to take over him. He turned to Vance with a frantic look on his face. "Wh-what do we do?" he asked.

Sawyer laughed and said "Riiiight." He turned to Dimitri and smiled a little bit. He felt a bit relieved that the atmosphere was getting more positive. "Atta boy!" he said to Dimitri as he patted him on the head. He turned to Keegan and followed him, almost prancing behind him. He swayed his arms to and fro, as if he was a little girl. He wanted to just run there, but Keegan was walking and he didn't know the way.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 am

Vance watched as Micah struggled to breathe normally and he frowned slightly. He reached up to Micah's hair and started to ruffle his hair around to dry it off so he would be more comfortable. Vance looked over at Abe and frowned more. He was surprised that Abe lasted that long without panicking. Vance heard that Micah really did have asthma and he let out a soft sigh. Something told him that Micah really did have something wrong with his...lungs. Vance knew that he had to step up and try to figure something out. He wrapped his arms around Micah and held his head up to his chest. He looked up at Abe and let out a soft sigh. "Abe, can you try to find Micah a paper bag so he can breathe into it?" Vance figured that Micah didn't have a bag with him, so he wouldn't have an inhaler. The next best thing would be some kind of bag. He pulled the towel over Micah so that his forehead was covered up. He was trying his best to make him...comfortable.

"C-can we go on the swings if they have them there...?" Dimitri asked shyly. He loved the swings and the ferris wheel, though he never went on ferris wheels in carnivals. He was afraid of them. They were too rusty and old for his liking. Dimitri looked up at Sawyer and blushed when Sawyer patted him on his head. Seeing Sawyer and Keegan so happy made him feel even worse for his outburst earlier. "...I'm sorry guys. I was being dumb. Plus, you guys are a lot fucking cooler than those other guys." Dimitri said as he went over to Sawyer and clung onto his arm. He followed them out of the gym and started to walk towards their destination. Dimitri finally started to get better.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 am

Micah continued to sit and listen to the two of them, he wish he knew how to help himself but his breathing was still rapid.  He was having trouble concentrating on what they were saying but he was pretty sure they were talking to each other.  He nodded his head yes to Abe confirming that he couldn't breathe but he continued to just face straight forward.  He felt Vance play with his hair but he wasn't fazed by this, he was just losing more focus on what was going on as he tried to figure out his breathing.  Micah then felt himself be embraced by Vance, "It hurts." he said in a hushed voice.  He hated this feeling, he felt so weak and vulnerable right now and that was against everything he was about.  Micah always tried his best but now he was trying his best to help himself and it wasn't good enough.  He felt defeated and wanted to cry.  He knew crying would just mess up his breathing even more so he held it together but he did tremble a little.

Keegan rolled his eyes at Sawyer, "I'm telling the truth but believe whatever you want to believe to make yourself happy." he replied to him.  Keegan looked at Dimitri, "Yeah, we will go on everything we can get on before it closes." he says to him smiling.  Keegan continued moving forward, he wasn't really scared of any carnival rides but some of them he preferred not to go on like the Gravitron, the Salt and Pepper Shakers and those sketchy roller coasters but he will still go on them.  The carnival was about half a mile away so it would be a few more minutes but the Ferris Wheel was visible in the distance.  He looked back and saw how excited Sawyer was, Keegan loved it when Sawyer was excited about little things.  "Look." he said to the both of them and pointed to the Ferris Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:32 am

Abe watched Vance take care of Micah and he just sat there trying to calm himself down. He took deep breaths, until he Vance told him to look for a paper bag. He flinched and stood up quickly. He began to run and stumbled around, trying to find a place to get a bag. He looked around frantically. He found a snack stand and he ran up to the employee working there. He pleaded for a paper bag and explained the whole situation using expressive arms motions. His eyes were wide open and he was obviously freaking out. The employee handed him one and he thanked them numerous times and ran back over to Micah and Vance. He handed Vance the paper bag and just stood there, fidgeting around.

"Okay!" Sawyer replied to Keegan, sticking his tongue out. He let Dimitri hold onto his arm even though he found it embarrassing. "It's fine, Dimitri. It's no big deal." he said. Then he turned to Keegan, then looked to the ferris wheel. A huge smile formed on his face. "Wow.." he said in awe. He began to run towards the carnival. Thoughts of rides, cotton candy, and funnel cake swam around through his head. He really hasn't been this excited for something in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 am

Vance let out a loud sigh when he saw Abe run off to try to find a paper bag. He figured that it would be a good idea. Well, close enough to some sort of inhaler. Vance looked down at Micah and frowned. He didn't know how much it hurt, since he never had that issue before. He ran a hand through Micah's hair and held him close with his other arm still. "It's alright, Abe will be back for stuff to help you soon..." Vance mumbled. He looked up when he saw Abe running back to them. He grabbed the bag from Abe and smiled slightly. "Thanks, Abe." Vance put the bag up to Micah's mouth and held onto it for him. "Here, breathe into this. This should help you a little bit for now." Vance explained. He was hoping that Micah would feel better soon. He wasn't really in the mood to go to the hospital.

Dimitri smiled happily and cooed loudly. He does that sometimes, and no one could figure out how he did it. "Good! Hopefully we can get on every ride!" Dimitri said happily. He looked up at Sawyer and blushed more. He was glad that Sawyer wasn't angry at him anymore. "Are you sure? Well, I'm glad. Sorry for being so dumb." Dimitri looked ahead of them and smiled happily when he saw the ferris wheel. He then frowned slightly when he remembered: carnival ferris wheels. He didn't want to say anything about it though; he wanted Keegan and Dimitri to be happy still. Dimitri started running along with Sawyer since he was still holding onto his arm. "Are there fried oreos here?!" Yum.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 pm

"Okay." Micah replied to Vance, he was hoping Abe and Vance knew what to do, they seemed to have a plan of some sort but he wasn't sure what it was.  He could hear Abe leave which scared him a bit, he didn't want to be left alone but he figured he was coming back soon.  When Abe came back he looked over and saw a paper bag and figured out what was going on.  He was happy they didn't ask about an inhaler because he had no clue where that thing was.  Before he could say anything the paper bag was against his mouth and he began to breathe into it like Vance instructed.  He was hoping that this would work but he wasn't feeling any immediate relief which made him panic instead of feel better.  Micah couldn't tell if his breathing was getting any better or worst so he assumed it was the same but he was sweating more.  He squinted his eyes and clenched the towel hoping that focusing harder would fix this but all he was really doing was working himself harder.

Keegan stuck his tongue out back at Sawyer and continued to walk.  He turned to Dimitri, "We can try." he replied.  Keegan was pretty sure they could get on every ride as long as it wasn't crowded plus the carnival wasn't that big so the list of rides wasn't that long.  Keegan saw Sawyer start running towards the carnival and he followed him though he really didn't want to run.  The carnival was only a few feet away and Keegan stopped and got in line for tickets.  "So I'm assuming we are getting wrist bands for all night and all rides but we still have to pay for games and food and junk.  Don't start any drama, I'm paying for us and I don't want to pay just to leave fifteen minutes later because of a bruise or something."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Abe continued to stand there, rubbing his hands together out of nerves. He nodded slightly at Vance when he thanked him. He averted his eyes from Micah and Vance, finding it strange to stare at them during this process. He decided to look around at the scenery to calm himself down. He stared at an oak tree for a few seconds, then turned to some flowers. He tried to convince himself that it was calming, but it really wasn't. All he could think about was Micah not being able to breathe.

Sawyer rolled his eyes at Keegan when he stuck his tongue out, and continued to walk. He turned to Dimitri then quickly averted his eyes. "Don't apologize. Don't even talk about it." he said. Sawyer stopped with Keegan when they got in line for tickets. He groaned loudly; he hated waiting. "Well, I'm staying the whole time, I don't care what you two do." he explained the Keegan, smirking a little. He looked down at Dimitri and sighed. "I don't fucking know. Maybe." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Vance let out a sigh of relief when he watched Micah take the bag from him. He was really hoping that Micah was feeling better, but he didn't want to ask. He didn't want him to use up any extra air that he didn't have to use. Vance looked at Abe and smiled slightly. "Abe, come here." Vance said. He didn't want Abe to feel any more awkward than he probably was, so he figured it would be a good idea to try to get him next to him. That way he wouldn't have to stare at them awkwardly. Vance looked down at Micah and frowned. "Micah, just try to relax. If you keep worrying then something bad will happen."

"Good!" Dimitri said happily. He stood in line with Keegan and Sawyer, waiting to get their tickets. He smiled when Keegan said that he would pay for their tickets. He was surprised that Keegan would actually pay for all of them. It would be expensive! "Are you sure you wanna pay for all of it? It'll be expensive!" Dimitri said in protest. He wouldn't mind if Keegan paid for anything, but hey. He wanted to at least be nice. He looked up at Sawyer and blushed. He didn't want to respond, since he would probably start to talk about it again. "If they have some there, I'm definitely gonna get some."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Micah looked over at Abe and could tell how worried he was, he really didn't like that he was doing this to Abe.  It was nice to see that Abe didn't seem to be blaming himself for what happened because it wasn't his fault.  Micah knew this was his own fault.  He looked at Vance and cringed a little when he told him to relax.  Micah knew he wasn't trying to be annoying when he said that but he didn't think it was possible to calm down when you can't breathe right and feeling weak in general.  He took the bag off his mouth, "Something bad is happening, I know I'm not but this makes me feel like I'm dying.  I can't relax." Micah said to Vance softly.  He then switched to sitting on his knees and began to stand up despite the fact that he didn't feel much better from earlier.  Micah stood up a bit slouched, his legs quivered and he could feel himself start to stumble so he grabbed onto Abe's arm, it felt awkward but he knew Abe wouldn't mind.  "I want to leave." he whispered to Abe as he used him as a support.

"I plan on staying the whole time too Sawyer, I'm not buying these wristband to stay for a short amount of time." Keegan replies to Sawyer.  He then turns to Dimitri, "Yeah, I will pay for them.  It is no big deal." he says to Dimitri, Keegan didn't have a lot of money but he wasn't poor either.  He just didn't mind paying for them.  Keegan makes it to the front of the line and gets three all night tickets, which are wristbands.  He passes one to each of them and puts his on.  He then makes his way into the carnival and turns to the two of them, "What do you guys want to do first?  There is like all the generic things and there is a haunted mansion, if you guys want to get scared." he says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 am

Abe continued to stand there, just fidgeting. He heard Vance call him over and he took a few steps closer to them. He didn't feel like there was much he could do at this point. Then he watched Micah stand up then grab onto his arm. He quickly picked up Micah bridal style and looked back at Vance. "Let's go to the car and drive him back to my place! He'd probably be more comfortable there!" he explained, starting to feel a bit more relaxed. He ran to the car and realized that he needed the keys. "Vance, can you unlock the door and open the back door for Micah?" he asked.

Sawyer heard Keegan mention a haunted mansion and he stopped listening to everything else and turned to him. "Haunted mansion!? Let's go on it right now! I bet Dimitri will cry!" he said as he ran over to the haunted mansion. He got into the line and sighed loudly; he didn't feel like waiting. He tapped his foot lightly on the ground and groaned. "I hate lines.. They're so fucking stupid.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:22 am

Vance watched as Micah stood up and he healed his breath. He was afraid that he would fall over, but once Abe had a hold of him he let out a loud sigh. He stood up and followed Abe and Micah and nodded in agreement with Abe. "Yeah, he would be a lot better there. Do you want me to drive and you can sit in the back seat with Micah and make sure he's alright?" Vance asked him. He grabbed the keys and unlocked the back door, and then unlocked the front door and got in. "Just let me know when I can head out." He was determined to get them home as fast as possible.

Dimitri smiled happily and clapped his hands together. He was glad that he could at least save some of his money for later on. He heard Keegan and Sawyer bring up a haunted mansion and he frowned slightly. Dimitri got scared pretty easily, so if something popped out at him he would most likely cry. "W-well, we'll have to see about that!" Dimitri defended. He stood in line behind Sawyer and let out a soft sigh. He hated lines, but he didn't mind this line. He liked the idea to stall. Dimitri wasn't looking forward to the haunted mansion, but he wouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:46 am

Micah felt Abe pick him up ad his eyes widened, he just wasn't prepared for that.  He wished he was as strong as Abe, like earlier when Abe got hurt he wished he was able to pick him up.  "Thanks." he said to Abe, he knew this was a kind gesture but Micah wanted to try to walk.  This was probably for the better though.  Micah felt Abe start running, he was happy to see they were going to the car but couldn't help but worry about Abe's leg again.  "Don't hurt your leg." he says softly to Abe.  He hated that they were at a public place, he found this whole thing embarrassing.  Micah heard the two of them talking about what to do but he was having trouble concentrating on what was going on, he was just fixed on his rapid breathing.  "I forgot the paper bag." Micah whispered to Abe.  He figured Abe had them at his house but wasn't sure if he should have it for the car ride.

Keegan got in line with Sawyer, the line wasn't that long maybe a ten minute wait at most.  "Dimitri won't cry, he might get a little scared but honestly the tunnel of love is scarier than this." Keegan said to Sawyer and grinned.  Keegan looked at the clouds in line and noticed it getting a little cloudy but didn't think much of it.  He watched Sawyer freak out over the line, "Relax, we will be on soon." he said to Sawyer and a few minutes later it was time for them to go on.  Keegan got in the ride, the ride has a few jump scares but overall it was all corny and more funny than scary.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am

Abe looked at Micah and smiled. "Don't worry about my leg, okay? Just relax." he said. Abe turned to Vance and replied "Sure! That's a great idea!" Once the back door was opened, Abe placed Micah down in the seat. He closed the door and walked around the other side of the car and got in the backseat on the other side. He turned to Vance and said "Let's go!" Then he looked back at Micah and looked at his seatbelt. He wasn't sure what would be best; to use it or not. "Micah," he began. "Do you want to use your seatbelt, or do you think it would make things worse?"

Sawyer tapped his foot impatiently and sighed. He looked at Keegan and said "He's going to fucking bawl!" Then he looked at Dimitri and smirked at him. He had a feeling that Dimitri would cry, since he does cry over the smallest things. Before he knew it, it was their turn. He smiled and jumped into the cart and threw his arms in the air, cheering. "Let's get this show on the fucking road!" he hollered, signaling Keegan and Dimitri to get on the ride faster.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 am

Vance heard Abe and Micah talking about his leg and he frowned slightly. He completely forgot about his leg and didn't even think to let Abe walk behind them. But Abe seemed okay, so Vance let it go for now. He would take care of the both of them later the best that he could. Vance got in the drivers seat and got himself situated, and started to drive off towards Abe's house. "Micah, are you still cold too? I'm sure that Abe has a blanket back there or something in his car that you can use for now..." Vance said. He shivered slightly in the front seat and sighed softly. He figured it would be a bad idea to turn the air on right now.

"Hey, I can try my best to not get scared! ...well then, why don't we go on the tunnel of love later if that seems scarier? I'll be the judge of that!" Dimitri told Keegan. He let out a loud sigh and looked up at Sawyer. "I will not!" He was that it was finally their turn and he got in the cart with Sawyer and Keegan. He saw that Sawyer was so excited, so he tried to look happy. But on the inside, Dimitri started to get a bit more anxious. He didn't know what to expect, and he really didn't want to cry.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:34 pm

Micah frowned at Abe, "If you are allowed to be worried about me, I can be worried about you." he says to Abe.  He didn't care if Abe thought this was bigger deal than his leg right now, Micah was still worried about him despite his own personal pain.  He heard Vance say something to him and looked towards him, Micah was a bit cold.  He was shirtless right now, which was probably for the better.  He also was in the pool a few minutes ago plus Micah does get cold easily.  But he was also sweating so he wasn't exactly sure how he felt.  "A little.  Good job on winning by the way" he says but he wasn't sure if Vance could hear him but he was talking as loud as he physically could right now.  He turned back to Abe and looked at the seatbelt, he felt constricted without the seatbelt so he figured he shouldn't wear it.  "I don't think I should.  Vance is a good driver anyway right?" he says with a forced smile.

"You are gonna make him cry, not the ride.  I've been on it before, I know what it is like."  Keegan replies to Sawyer.  He looks at Dimitri, "I don't think any of us really want to go on the tunnel of love, that is for like couples.  There is a lot of gross people making out in it." he says.  Keegan sat on the ride with the other two and it started.  As they went through the ride everything about it was kind of pathetic but it was funny because of that.  Half way through the ride it froze with a message saying that it will start up again in a minute, this happens a lot at the carnival.  Keegan looks at the two of them, "See, it isn't scary.  It is funny and cute." he says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:21 am

Abe would sigh loudly; he wants to worry about his friends, but he doesn't want his friends to worry about him. It doesn't work that way, apparently. He stared out the window for few moments, just thinking about how many things have gone wrong in such a sort amount of time. It was a bit ridiculous. He turned back to Micah and replied "He's good at driving, yeah. You just never know who else is on the road.." He turned back to the window and continued to just think and try to stay calm and clear his mind.

Sawyer rolled his eyes at Keegan and shook his head slightly. He look at Dimitri and laughed loudly at him trying to be all tough about the situation. Once the ride started, he began to literally bounce up and down in his seat. He got excited each time something popped out at him and was laughing happily. When the ride stopped, he sighed loudly and rested his head on his hand; he's literally a five-year-old. "Yeah.. it was," he explained.

Jordan drove down the street, swerving side to side and going well above the speed limit. He was trying to fix his makeup in his rear-view mirror. He was wearing his denim booty shorts with fish net stockings. On his feet were some high heels, at least five inches. On top, he wore a tight, long-sleeved crop top with a few necklaces and bracelets. His makeup was a bit extravagant, with blood red lipstick and dark, think eyeliner. His eyeshadow came up to his eyebrows, and those eyebrows.. he had some nice eyebrows. Before he knew it, he crashed into the car in front of him, which Vance was driving. "Shit!" he hissed; he couldn't believe that this happened again.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 am

Vance heard Micah compliment him on the win and he smiled slightly. He didn't say anything though; he didn't want to gloat about the whole thing. Micah was already hurting enough, he didn't need his pride to hurt too. He smiled back at Abe and Micah and nodded slightly before turning back to the road. "Yeah, I guess I'm a pretty good driver. I can at least get us to Abe's house in one piece." As soon as Vance said that, he felt the car behind him run into his bumper. "Shit!" Vance yelled as he lurched forward and slammed up against his seat belt. He closed his eyes and looked behind him. "Are you guys okay..." Vance asked. He looked out the window and saw Jordan driving and he let out a loud sigh. What terrible timing.

Dimitri frowned at Sawyer when he started to laugh at him. He didn't want to be cowardly about the whole situation, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to try and act tough. Dimitri looked at Keegan and shrugged slightly. "Well, it would be funny if we went on there anyway. That way we could make fun of all the people or something." Dimitri told Keegan as he looked over towards Sawyer slightly. Once the ride started he gulped loudly and closed his eyes slightly. He didn't want to cry. He suddenly felt the ride stop and he let out a loud yelp. He covered his eyes with his hands and whimpered softly. "It's...the ghosts..."

Daren sat in the front seat with Jordan of the car. He wasn't a big fan of Jordan's driving, but he insisted that he would drive. Even though Daren would prefer to drive over Jordan. He let out a loud sigh and rubbed his head softly. "Jordan, don't you think you should focus more on the road when you drive...?" Daren didn't even know where they were headed in the first place. He suddenly lurched forward when Jordan his Vance's car and he let out a loud groan. Daren looked back at Gracynn for a moment and sighed again. He couldn't believe that they were having that much bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 am

Micah sat up straight and kept looking at the seatbelt, he felt weird not wearing it.  Micah looked at Abe and just nodded at what he said.  Micah sat up straight cause he was pretty sure a doctor said something about sitting up straight means opening up his airway.  Micah could see out of the corner of his eye a car getting close to them but didn't think anything of it till he felt the car get hit.  He fell forward and his head ended up against the seat in front of him but he was still sitting on the car seat.  He leaned against the seat is disbelief of what just happened, he wasn't sure if he should laugh or cry.  He eventually sat back up with his hand on his head and rubbed it a little.  Micah heard Vance and looked towards him, "Besides the breathing thing, my head hurts a little.  But, it isn't that bad." he says quietly to Vance.

"How about we do what we want to do and if we have extra time we will go on it?" he replies to Dimitri, Keegan wasn't the biggest fan of the tunnel of love but he would do it if everyone else wanted.  He turned to Sawyer and cringed a little, he was acting like a child.  "It will start in a second Sawyer, don't be such a baby about this whole thing.  Are you gonna sulk every time a ride doesn't go perfectly?" he says to Sawyer then looks back at Dimitri and sighs.  "Relax, there are no ghost.  This happened for one of three reasons, a stroller, a wheelchair or an overweight jerk who doesn't fit." Keegan explains to Dimitri as the ride starts up again.

Gracynn was laying in the back of Jordan's car currently passed out.  He didn't think much or Jordan's driving, he knew his wouldn't be much better.  When Jordan hit Vance's car he rolled back then fell off the seat in the back of the car.  He sat up and rubbed his eyes.  Gracynn was a bit confused but then smiled and put his head between Jordan and Daren, "Are we at the carnival?" he asked them and noticed the car in front of them, "Wait, is this the circus, is that like the clown car."  he said then squinted his eye and could make out Abe in the backseat, "I didn't know the president was a clown." Gracynn said softly to the two of them.  Gracynn was a bit drunk.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Once Abe felt the impact of the crash, he flung forward and reached his arm out to try and hold Micah back, but he wasn't fast enough. He frowned at turned to Micah, feeling as if this was all his fault; he knew that he should have buckled the seat belt. "I'm so sorry, Micah!" he apologized. He looked at the window, hoping that he would see who was driving the other car, but he couldn't see who was in the car. He turned to Vance and said "What should we do?" All he could think about was how he didn't help Micah. Every time he tried to take his mind off of it, he thought about it again and got upset. He knew that he wasn't perfect, but he wished that he could at least save his friends from danger.

Sawyer continued to sit there, pouting. Then he felt the ride start again and a smile grew on his face. He sat up tall and looked left and right, full of excitement. "Finally!" he cheered. He turned and rolled his eyes at Dimitri, then said "Ghosts? What are you, five?" Then Sawyer went on the laugh loudly and child-like at everything that popped up.. like a five-year-old. When the ride was coming to the end, he felt a bit disappointed, but he was pumped to see what other rides they had at the carnival.

Jordan groaned loudly and turned to Daren. "Thanks for telling me now, hun!" he yelled out of irritation. He heard Gracynn saying something from the backseat and rolled his eyes. He looked at him and say "Gracynn, be quiet." he snapped as he got out of the car and walked over to Vance's car. He stood next to Vance's window and knocked on the glass. He didn't want to have to talk this out, but he wanted to get on with his day.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 am

Vance rested his head on the steering wheel and groaned to himself softly. He was in no mood to deal with the car crash. He just wanted to get Micah back to Abe's house. Vance turned around to face Micah and Abe and he bit his lip slightly. "Well, at least it's just your head. We know how to take care of that." Vance looked over to Abe and he let out a soft sigh. "Take Micah out of the car and sit him down in the grass. Just stay with him and try to get him to relax...hopefully this won't take long at all." Vance explained to Abe. He turned around and sat in his seat. He couldn't believe that all of this was happening. What terrible timing. Vance was hoping that Abe would be able to relax once he was actually out of the car. He turned to look at the window and frowned when he saw Jordan standing there. He rolled down his window and sighed loudly. "What the hell were you doing? Were you talking on your phone or something? I'm trying to get to a friend's house so we can take care of my friend. He isn't doing well and we're in a bit of a rush. Care to explain yourself?" Vance explained to Jordan as he let out a loud groan.

Dimitri smiled at Keegan happily and nodded. "Okay, yeah! That sounds pretty fair!" Dimitri was actually excited to go on the tunnel of love. He knew that he wouldn't get scared on it. He inched back into his seat as the ride stayed at a halt and he let out a soft whimper. He heard Sawyer and Keegan talking about how the ride only stopped for some people. But in the back of his mind, something told him that it was all from the ghosts. Dimitri huddled into a small ball, but relaxed slightly when the ride started back up again. He glad at Sawyer and let out a loud pouting sound. "I am not five! ...sure, I get scared like a five year old! But...I'm older than that!" Dimitri scolded. He flinched every so often when something popped out, but he refused to cry. He didn't want to prove them right! Once the ride was almost over Dimitri let out a loud sigh of relief. It felt like he could breathe again.

Daren looked over at the drunk Gracynn and sighed softly. Sure, drunk Gracynn was funny. But only in funny situations. Not "my friend just crashed their car and now we're stuck here" situations. Daren heard Jordan yell at him and he flinched violently. He hated it when Jordan yelled at him. Well, he hated when anyone yelled at him. "S-sorry Jordan!" He apologized frantically. He blushed and looked away from him; Daren wanted to help with the situation, but he wasn't sure what to do. He looked over at Gracynn when Jordan got out of the car and he put his hand on his shoulder. "Do you think we should go out there and help Jordan? I'm sure she must be having a hard time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: