Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magical School of Beautyyyy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:33 pm

"But aren't they both rodents?" Vance asked Micah. He didn't know many kinds of animals in the rodent family besides, well, rats. Vance began to eat his omelet and he smiled at Abe. "Yeah, only awake because of you! If it wasn't for you I would still be asleep and not eating this wonderful omelet." Vance told Abe. He continued to eat his breakfast and nodded at both Micah and Abe. "I love going to that little clearing! Its so nice!" Vance said happily. He kicked his legs around the table and hummed quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:52 pm

"Yes they are but  Pomeranian's and Wolves are both canines, and you know not the same creature." Micah says to Vance sounding a bit frustrated with him.  Micah looks at Abe and smiles at him, "The omelet was good." he says to him.  Honestly Micah barely spent the time to taste it since he ate it so fast but from what he did taste it was good.  He watches the two of them eat and got anxious cause he just wants to go.  He listens to them talk about the place and how close and how nice it is and just made him want to leave more.  Micah sways back a fourth and looks at his empty plate trying to get his mind off going.  "It sounds nice." he says to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Abe heard Micah compliment his omelet, then he heard Vance compliment him too and he blushed a little. "O-oh, it's not that good!" he said. Abe quickly finished his omelet and slurped down the rest of his protein shake. He sighed loudly and stretched his arms up. He stood up and walked over to his closet and pulled out a soccer ball. Abe's name was written on the ball in sloppy, kid hand writing. It said 'Abraham R.' and it was a dirty, obviously used ball. He began putting his cleats on that look expensive, but were also messy looking. He tied up his laces and said "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:02 pm

"True, but still...oh whatever! Its too early to argue about this kind of stuff!" Vance protested. He was in no mood to fight at eight in the morning. He finished up his omelet and pushed the plate in front of him on the table. "Don't even be modest Abe, it tastes wonderful!" Vance said happily. He wondered if Abe could make pancakes. He stood up and got his shoes on and tied them up. Vance saw the ball Abe was holding and laughed quietly. "I remember playing with that ball before!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

"Yeah, especially because I already won the argument." Micah says and smirks at Vance.  Micah turns to Abe, "You know it taste good, don't put yourself down." he says and stands up with the other two.  He puts his shoes on and ties them us a bit loosely but tight enough.  He watches Abe get ready for soccer, he was going all out.  Micah opened the door so they could get going even if he had no idea where to go he was in the front right now.  He went outside and immediately crossed his arm for warmth.  It wasn't cold out, it was actually beautiful out but there was a morning breeze that he wasn't ready for, Micah hated the cold even a slight chill bothers him.  He started walking away from Abes house then waited for the other two to lead.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:52 pm

"They taste okay, that's all." Abe said; he always put himself down and was negative about certain things. He followed Micah out of the door and locked the door behind them and closed it. He smiled at Vance and said "Yeah, we used to play with this all the time. It's really beaten up." He began walking in the same direction they went yesterday and tossed his ball up in the air and caught it a few times. When he saw the woods, he cringed a little bit; it made him think of yesterday. He continued walking past the woods until they reached a big, open field. Abe tossed the ball on the ground and took in a big breath of air. "Here we are!" he said, excited to start playing.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:59 pm

"Fine fine, you won. I know how much you love to win arguments..." Vance mumbled as he waved his hand up in the air. Vance wasn't up to arguments so early in the morning. He remembered all the times that him and Abe had when they played with that ball. "I can't believe you still have that thing. It's super nice that you still have it though!" Vance said happily. He walked into the back yard with the two of them and followed Abe into the forest. Vance was hoping that they wouldn't run into Sawyer again, but there were no promises. Once they got into the clearing, Vance jumped up and laid down on the ground. "Ahhhh, it's been way too long, little clearing."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:10 am

"I know how much you love winning to, so it feels even better winning." Micah says and smirks at Vance.  He looks at Abe, "Well I thought they were better than okay but whatever." Micah says.  He looks at the field, it was really nice then he looked towards the woods, he assumed Sawyer lived somewhere in that direction.  "Okay what do we do, kick that ball around or something like that." Micah asks Abe.  He knew the basic rules of soccer cause like all little kids he has played it but he never knew if he was good at it, he just tried getting the ball to the other side of the field.  Micah looks down at Vance on the ground, "Get off the ground, we just woke up." Micah says grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:17 am

Abe just shrugged a little bit; he didn't think his omelets were that good. He began kicking the ball around and doing tricks with it. He kicked the ball over his shoulder than kicked it with his heel back over his shoulder. He smiled; he missed this. "Yeah, I would never get rid of this ball." he said to Vance. He had this ball when he was friends with Sawyer, so that shows how old it really was. He turned to Micah and said "Yeah! Let's get in a triangle and kick the ball to each other!" He placed the ball down on the ground then looked at Vance and sighed slightly. "I don't want to have to get you up again today." he said.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:25 am

"Dude, it's way too early to argue with anything. Ever." Vance mumbled. He listened to Abe talk about his omelets being bad and he let out a soft sigh. There was no way that Abe would accept that they were good, so Vance decided to not get involved. He looked over at the ball in Abe's arms and blushed. "Good, I'm glad." Vance loved that ball, and if Abe wanted to get rid of it he would probably take it from him. He heard the threat of Abe wanting to wake him up again once he was on the ground and he quickly jumped up. "Alright, triangle, ball, got it!" Vance said enthusiastically as he stood and rubbed his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:39 am

"I don't need your excuses."  Micah states.  He looks at Abe, he wished he would just admit that the omelets were good but oh well.  Micah got in the triangle and stood up ready to go.  "Okay Im ready!" he says excitedly.  He has been waiting to do this for awhile and he is really hoping he would enjoy this.  "So you can kick it and we can kick it to whoever?" Micah asks as he waited for Abe to start this warmup.  Micah didn't normally warmup for anything but it seemed like a fun warmup.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:55 am

Abe looked back and forth between Micah and Vance, trying to decide who to kick it to. He locked his eyes on Vance and kicked the ball pretty hard as him. He ball was airborne and flew straight at him. He looked at Micah and said "Yeah, just kick it to whoever you want when it gets kicked to you!" he explained. He stayed in a good playing stance; he was very serious about this. He also kept his eyes on the ball at all times.

Sawyer crept out of the woods and saw Abe, Micah, and Vance. He smirked slightly and walked out into the open field. He walked up behind Abe and wrapped his arm around him. "Long time no see, Rahotep!" he said, then he looked at Micah and Vance and said "There's my little bitches!" He walked into the middle of the triangle and put his hands on his hips. "What are we doing? Can I play?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:02 am

"Well you're gonna get plenty of excuses!" Vance said back to Micah. Once the game started, Vance had his eye on the ball the entire time. He saw Abe get the ball and smiled when he realized it was gonna be his turn. "I'm ready for this!" Vance said happily. He suddenly saw the ball being hurled towards him and he grabbed the ball in his hands and almost fell backwards. "Wow...that was such a strong kick!" He praised. Vance put the ball back on the ground and was about to kick it to Micah when he suddenly saw Sawyer come out from the forest. "God dammit..." Vance whispered to himself. He made a mental note to himself that from this day forward, they would stay out of the forest.

Dimitri walked out from behind Sawyer and grabbed onto his hoodie sleeves for dear life. "S-Sawyer...are these the people you were telling us about...?" Dimitri whispered to Sawyer. He tugged on his beanie softly after letting go of his sleeves. Dimitri just wanted to have a relaxing day, but Sawyer was intent on going to find Abe and his friends. He looked down at the ground and saw the soccer ball on the ground. "Soccer huh..."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:18 am

"Baby." Micah mumbles towards Vance.  He watched the ball go flying towards Vance and saw him catch it.  "Your not suppose to catch it." he says to Vance and gets ready for the ball but of course Sawyer was back already.  "I never even got to kick the stupid ball." he mumbled to himself.  He noticed two others with Sawyer but they seemed less aggressive than him.  He looks at Sawyer and cringes, "Im not your bi-" he says and cuts himself off remembering he told Abe he would try not to fight back.  He just held his breath to hold in his anger and looked at the grass.

Keegan followed Sawyer and watched him disturb Abe, he wasn't happy with Sawyer right now but he was use to this.  Keegan goes into the middle of the triangle and grabs Sawyers wrist.  Even though none of the three said much he could tell they weren't happy with Sawyer already, "For some reason, Im getting the idea they don't want us here, well specifically you." he says to Sawyer, he knew that wouldn't be enough to get him to leave but it was worth a shot.  He tugged a bit on Sawyers arm but he knew he wouldn't be strong enough to move Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Abe just took a deep breath and tried to ignore the fact that Sawyer was there. Then he noticed that Abe brought along two people with him. He examined them and what they were saying and was a bit thrown off by them; they didn't seem like people that would like Sawyer. They both seem to have common sense and be down to earth. "Why do you guys hang out with this guy?" Abe asked Keegan and Dimitri.

"Why isn't anyone answering me? Can I play?" Sawyer asked again. Then he looked at Keegan and sighed. "Keegan, Keegan, Keegan.. You are so silly.." he said while shaking his head. Sawyer looked at Dimitri and nodded. He played around with his hair a little bit, making sure that it was all in place, then looked at Vance. "Pass the ball to me!" he called out, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:14 pm

"I am not a baby!" Vance said as he spit his tongue out at Micah. "I can catch the ball if I want to!" Vance held onto the ball tightly and stared at Sawyer. He wanted to fight back, but he knew it would make Abe angry. "Nah, I think I'll keep the ball to myself." Vance mumbled. He looked next to Sawyer and saw Dimitri and Keegan and frowned. "Yeah, why do you two talk to this prick?" Vance didn't understand how anyone could deal with Sawyer and his crap.

Dimitri shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket and bounced up and down on his feet. "Yeah, Keegan is right...I don't think we're welcomed here, we should probably just head back now Sawyer..." Dimitri whispered to Sawyer. He watched as Vance clung onto the ball and frowned more. He could tell that Sawyer would just get more and more angry the more they didn't listen to him. Dimitri then heard Abe talk to him and he turned bright red. "C-cause Sawyer is super nice!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:43 pm

"I think you are." Micah says to Vance.  He looks back over at Sawyer still cringing but refusing to talk to him.  Micah turns back to Vance, "Don't keep the ball pass it to me!" he yells at him sounding a bit annoyed.  He really just wanted a chance to kick the ball before they get in a big fight with Sawyer since he knew he couldn't ignore him forever. He couldn't help but to cringe every time Sawyer said anything, it was kinda obvious but Micah wanted Sawyer to see it.

"Sawyer, I don't know what to do with you." Keegan says and smiles at him a little.  Keegan goes a little wide eyed when he hears Abe ask why they hang out, "I can see past his flaws." Keegan says to Abe, he hated that question.  It was annoying because he knew it was hard for people to understand why anyone would want to be friends with Sawyer but he knew if anyone could understand, it would be Abe.  Keegan looks at Vance, "No offense Vance but you didn't have to repeat Abes question." he says to him sounding unintentionally sassy.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:48 pm

"Well, he has so many flaws, I don't know why you guys waste your time trying to look past them. There are so many people better than him. And he is not nice! He is far from it!" Abe said, getting pretty annoyed that those two associate themselves with him. He watch Sawyer try to get involved in their game and he was hoping that he would just leave, but he knew that wouldn't happen.

Sawyer dashed towards Vance and kicked the ball out of his hands, then began doing tricks with it; he bounced it on his head and kicked it all around. Then he caught the ball and began to examine the soccer ball. "Abraham R..." he said to himself. Then he turned the ball over and smiled; 'Sawyer S.' was written in pencil on it. It was worn out, but still readable. "Look! My name is still on this ball!" he said, showing it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:02 pm

"Fine, here you g-" Vance began, but was cut off when Sawyer kicked the ball out of his hands. He frowned and let out a loud sigh. "Gee, thanks for that. Maybe if you were nice about it, I couldn't have just let you use it. But nope, now you're just more of an asshole." Vance mumbled under his breath. If he said it any louder, Abe could have heard and got mad at him. He looked over and heard that Sawyer's name was on the ball and he bit his lip slightly. "Why is his name on the ball but not mine? I never even noticed when we were younger..." Vance thought to himself.

Dimitri watched at Sawyer went and took the ball from Vance, so he went and stood slightly behind Keegan. He stared at Abe and frowned more. "W-well how should you know?! You haven't been friends with him in the longest time and you don't even talk t-to him anymore! At least he's nice to us and he cares about our w-well being!" Dimitri yelled at Abe. He then quickly held onto Keegan's arm and hid his face into Keegan's sleeve. Dimitri hated calling out people who he barely knew, but Abe was making him angry.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Micah got excited when Vance was about to give him the ball but surprise, Sawyer took it.  He looked at  Sawyer and started walking towards him, he was done he just wants the damn ball and he was not gonna let Sawyer keep it.  Micah took the ball out of Sawyers hands, "Its my turn." he mumbled and walked back to his spot without saying anything else.  He placed the ball in front of him and lined it up so it was facing Abe and closed his eyes as he kicked it really hard.  The ball went flying and hit Sawyer in the face.  Micah opened his eyes and noticed the ball wasn't with Abe so he just looked around confused.

Keegan listened to Abe and everything he said was true to an extent but he knew that he could get through to Abe.  He looked back at Dimitri, "Don't lie to yourself Dimitri he isn't nice to us." Keegan says then turns back to Abe.  "You're right, he isn't nice externally but you of all people would know that he would give his life for his friends.  He cares about us and he cares about you also, he would die for you and you would do the same for him and both of you know that so don't deny it." Keegan says to Abe.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Abe looked at Dimitri for a few moments and sighed. "I don't have to talk to him to know how he is.." he explained. Then he turned and looked at Keegan and just stood there in silence. Everything that he said was right and it did shock him. "W-well," he began. "Yeah, that's all true.. he's just such a jerk.." He hated that he cared about Sawyer. He noticed Sawyer get hit by the ball out of the corner of his eye and he smiled a little.

Sawyer felt Micah take the ball from him and he said "Baby getting tired of waiting?" and laughed to himself. Then he turned away. All of a sudden, he felt the soccer ball hit him in the face. Blood gushed from his nose and he turned to Micah and picked up the ball. "You fucking piece of shit you're dead." he said as he pegged the ball back at Micah and stumbled towards him.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Vance stood where he was in the circle and looked down at the ground. All he wanted to do was keep playing, but of course Sawyer made his way around. Vance was tired hearing about Abe and Sawyer's relationship, because he knew Abe would never go back for him. He let put a soft sigh and rubbed the back of his head. He then saw the ball slam into Sawyer's face and he laughed to himself quietly. But as soon as he threw at Micah and came at him, Vance grabbed the ball and bounced it away softly and grabbed onto Micah's arm. "Dude, get the fuck out of here! No one wants you hear, just go home in the shit hut you belong in!" Vance yelled at Sawyer as he stood in front of Micah so he wouldn't get hurt. Vance knew that Micah didn't deserve to get involved in this whole dispute.

Dimitri smiled shyly at Keegan and laughed. "Yeah, you're right. But in a way he's kind of nice to us in his own way!" Dimitri said happily. He listened to Keegan and Abe talk and he let out a soft sigh. "Well you should know..." Dimitri mumbled to Abe. He watched as Sawyer got pegged in the face with the ball and he gasped loudly. "S-Sawyer!!" Dimitri yelled as he ran over towards him and grabbed onto his arm. Dimitri tried to pull Sawyer back so he wouldn't hurt the two too much. "S-Sawyer, are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Micah turned and looked at Sawyer, it took him a little bit to process what he did but when he did he started cracking up.  He knew he should be scared of Sawyers threat but he thought it was funny how he unintentionally hurt him.  He got ready to catch the ball being pegged at him but then he saw Vance come over and get really defensive.  "Im sorry Sawyer a slight gust of wind must have blown it in the wrong direction!" Micah says laughing at his own joke.  He felt Vance grab his arm and get in front of him, Micah didn't like it when people tried protecting him but he didn't feel the need to fight with Vance right now, "Don't worry Vance, he won't hurt me." he says then looks at Sawyer, "He is to scared to." Micah says smirking at Sawyer, he was happy that he could get him mad and wanted to see how angry he could get him.

"Sure Dimitri, he is nicer to us then other people I guess." Keegan says smiling at him.  He looks back at Abe, "Yeah he is a jerk, but he is also misunderstood and needs friends to help him in the right direction.  Im not gonna force you to try to be his friend again because I know that's almost impossible for you but you know he needs you in his life." Keegan says Abe.  He watched Sawyer get hit in the face and can't help but smile a little.  It was just funny that Sawyer was the one with the bloody nose when it was normally himself.  He wasn't gonna joke about it right now though since Sawyer didn't seem to be in a joking mood.  He walks a bit closer to Sawyer just in case he needs to attempt to step in later.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:42 pm

"Well, I think I'll know when it's time for us to be friends again.. not yet, though." Abe explained to Keegan. Then he realized that Micah and Vance were starting something up with Sawyer again and his eyes widened. He heard Vance say that Sawyer belonged where he lived and his heart skipped a beat. "He doesn't deserve it.. he wouldn't be this way if he had a different home.." Abe said to himself. He didn't want to take sides at this point, so he stood next to no one and just watched.

"Don't fucking act like you know me!" Sawyer yelled at Vance. "You're telling me that I deserve to get beaten every fucking night of my life and I deserve no love! I don't deserve a hug, I don't even deserve a fucking 'I love you' from my own fucking parents! If that's what you think, you're fucked in the head!" He turned to Micah and smirked. "I'm scared too scared to hurt you? I've punched my own fucking father in the face; I'm not scared to beat up a little prick like you." he said while wiping blood from under his nose and wiped it on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Vance let out a soft sigh and stood next to Micah. "Alright, I just don't want him to come at you..." He listened to Sawyer yell at him and he let out a loud laugh. He wasn't buying any of it. "I don't need to know you to know that you're an asshole. Just because you have issues doesn't mean that you have to take it out on us! Go get over it and leave us alone, why don't you?!" Vance yelled back at him. He was completely unaware of the whole situation with Sawyer, but he refused to care enough to find out why Sawyer was like the way he was.

"He's a lot nicer to us than a lot of people! Which is why it makes us really special." Dimitri said to Keegan happily. Dimitri heard Sawyer explode at Vance and his face turned pale. "S-Sawyer, its fine! He isn't gonna know everything a-about you, and that's his own fault!" Dimitri pleaded as he tugged onto Sawyer's shirt. He pulled a tissue out of his pocket and handed it to Sawyer. "He's just...a worse word for an idiot!" Dimitri said. He didn't know another word for idiot, so he kept it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magical School of Beautyyyy   The Magical School of Beautyyyy - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magical School of Beautyyyy
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: