Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Christmas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

"Where are those losers anyway? I want to give them a piece of my mind!" Piper yelled as she cracked her knuckles. "I want to put them into their place so that they could use their powers that someone else deserves so much more!" she said as she started to scan the area, trying to think of where the two idiots were.

"Woah! That's a good idea!" Travis said. "Could you make me one?" he asked Roy in all seriousness. Then he looked at the message he just received and blushed. Good.. and I ment come! That was not what I ment! Sorry. I would only say cum if I were talking about my think being in you!" Sent. Then he realized what he just sent and sent her another message saying "Ignore that last part."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

Gage smiled at his evil sister. "I have no idea where they are, they could be sleeping or annoying people all the way in pangea." Gage says "But I guess we could look around for them, maybe sen will know. She is always with them. I have no clue how she can stand them."

Roy smiles at Travis knowing that he likes his idea. "Yeah I'll make u one and everyone I know, I just need rocks and a marker!" He say enthusiastically and watches Travis text Sen. "Whatcha doin" he says as he sways back and forth while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Sen continued walking down the street, wondering how long it would take her to walk to Travis's house. She sighed a little bit, and pulled her phone out of her pocket. Did you really mean that?But anyway...I don't think I would imagine that very often. Well maybe once or twice. Can't control that very well though. Whatever. I'll be there soon." Sent.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

"I feel bad for that girl, she gets stalked by those two losers all the time.. I seriously don't understand how she can stand it.. Maybe she actually likes them.." Piper said while thinking about it. About 5 seconds later, she started cracking up at what she said, realizing how stupid that could be. Piper strongly believes that everyone hates Travis and Roy and it's impossible to like them UNLESS you are a total idiot, like them. "I guess we can go look for her, because where ever she is, tweedle dee and tweedle dumb are bound to be near by.." she explained as she started to walk towards the area in which Sen lives.

Travis looked at his phone, and realized that he has said enough to her, so he finished the conversation by sending her the text that says "See ya soon<3". After sending it, he realized the heart he sent with it, but he decided that he isn't going to even try and text her something about not reading it. So he didn't. He looked at Roy and smiled. "Well, you could probably find rocks under the snow outside, and we probably have markers somewhere in our rooms.." he explained as he started to look around himself, to see if there were any markers in his sight. He couldn't find any, so he just looked back at Roy. "I was just texting my soon-to-be-girlfriend-and-wife, Sen!" he said as he shoved his phone into his pocket and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Gage followed her smiling a little "I don't think there is anybody as stupid as them to even like them, they will never find true love, they will both die maybe not alone but they will die idiots." Gage says as he walks towards sens house. "Sen is pretty much there baby sitter..."

Roy listened to Travis and then immediately dived into the snow landing on his. He stands up with a rock in his mouth. He spits it in his hand and shows travis. "I found a rock!" he yells then looks over a Travis's phone "Good luck with that." Roy says and laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Sen felt her phone go off in her pocket, but decided it wouldn't be a good idea to reply back. And especially since she was so close to his house already anyway. "I wonder what those two will have planned for today. Hopefully something that won't want to stab my head out with a fork." Sen said quietly, as she began to see Travis's house in the distance. "Ugh..." She groaned, as she walked up to the door and knocked slightly, preparing herself for the embrace that would soon follow.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm

"They'll probably end up killing each other!" Piper explained as she walked up to Sen's house. Inside, it looked dark, but Sen probably liked the dark. So she knocked on the door and waited a few moments. She sighed at walked up to one of the windows and looked inside. "I don't see her.. She probably already left to go babysit!" she said as she started laughing at the joke she made.

Travis watched Roy dive out of the door and into the snow. He smiled when he saw him find a rock. "Yesss!" he said making an awkward hand motion. Then he saw Sen and he felt his whole body heat up. His mouth became dry and his heart started to beat fast. "H-hi.." he said to her as he waved shyly. There was so much that he wanted to her, but nothing came out of his mouth..
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Gage smiled a little at his sister. "They would hurt themselves before they hurt each other." he says and then he hears Piper say the house is empty. "Well I guess she is going to babysit then." he said in response to piper and laughed with her. "I guess we should go check beavis and buttheads house then" he says smiling and start making his way towards there house.

Roy throws the house into his house with not thinking about what he could break. Then he looks at Travis, "Im pro at rock collecting." he says and then sees sen. "Hi Sen." he says really fast as he frantically looks around for rocks. He decided he had to prove his rock finding ability to Travis. He looks back at Sen "Im a rock finding expert, there and big and little ones." he says and continues to look.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Sen looked back and forth between Travis and Roy and sighed slightly. "What in the world are you doing?" She asked, as she walked up to them and crossed her arms at her chest. She then looked at the lovestrucked Travis and groaned. She then looked over at Roy and shruuged, glad to know that he wasn't just going to stare at her. "Why are you guys looking for rocks in the middle of the day? ...no, why are you even looking for rocks in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:55 pm

"That's true!" Piper said, laughing a little. Then she nodded. "Yeah, I guess we should go to their house then.." she said as she started walking towards where Travis and Roy lived. "We should kill Travis and Roy for Sen.. for Christmas!" she said, being serious. No one liked them, only they liked each other. So why should they be alive?

Travis kept staring at Sen. Just watching her breathe and every little movement she made. Then he finally decided to say something. "M-merry Christmas! You look nice.. so nice..." he said as he continued to stare at her. He said "Because rocks are cool!" he said. Wow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas!   Christmas! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2