Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B.R.G. V. 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Gavriil flinched a little feeling the bandana touch his opened wound, but the bandana did make a pretty good tourniquet. His bleeding slowed down a lot. Tʹfu, chto bolʹno.. he thought. But then his wound started to feel better. He moaned quietly. That feels better... he thought. He's glad that Basil and Riley are actually doing a good job at helping him out, but how will they wake Gavriil up?

tʹfu, chto bolʹno - ugh, that hurt
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Basil saw the bleeding slow down significantly and smiled knowing he did something right. Basil looked at Riley "Yeah, I guess we could do that." He says to Riley wondering if Riley could balance an unconscious body. "Wait, do you know how to get to your home from here?" He asked not sure of Riley knew or not just by going there so much.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 pm

"Oh yeah...there's that too..." Riley said, putting his finger on his chin and thinking how to actually get home. "Maybe I could fly above you and you could tell me where to go? I don't have to fly that high, maybe just a few feet off the ground?" He said, feeling a bit confident with his plan, hoping that it would actually work. "Either that or we wait for Gavriil to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Since Riley and Basil were so close to him, he could hear the conversation. I don't know if I trust riding on Riley while unconscious! What if he drops me!? Gah! I wish I could talk to them.. he thought. He tried opening his eyes, but of course, nothing happened. They should splash water on me! But not get a lot on my arms... he thought, wishing that he could suggest that to them.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Basil was still a bit unsure about Rileys plan but he wasn't thinking of much better ones. "Yeah, I guess we could do that, just let me try one thing first." Basil wanted to try slapping Gavrill in the face to wake him up but didn't want Riley to get mad at him for doing that. Well, he guesses its worth a try. Basil brings his arm back and hits Gavrill in the face. Not hard enough to bruise him but still pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"O-okay..." Riley said shyly as he fidgeted his fingers slightly and squeezed Gavriil's knee softly. Riley then heard a loud smacking noise and quickly looked up. "B-Basil, what was that? Was that Gavi?!" He said, trying not to sound upset. Riley was praying that Gavriil would wake up soon so they could go and do stuff, but at this rate it probably wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Gavriil felt Basil hit him in the face, he almost felt himself almost get conscious again. Yes! It's working! Come on Basil, smack me again, make me bleed! he thought. A pretty violent thought, but it's Gavriil thinking this! He groaned very little and quietly and moved ever so slightly. Oh good! Maybe they'll notice... Maybe Basil will notice me move and both of them can hear me! he thought, getting pretty excited. He wondered what the first thing he would say to them would be when he woke up..
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Basil frowned when the smack didn't wake him up "It was nothing." Basil says to Riley then he notices Gavrill move and groan a little. "Wait, just give me one more second Riley, I think he might wake up soon." he says as he brings his arm back a smacks Gavrill a little harder than the time before hoping that this would be the hit that wakes him up.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Hearing another slap, Riley frowned more and fidgeted his fingers nervously. "Well in that case I hope he'll wake up soon...how long has he been out like this? 15 minutes or something?" He said, counting his fingers and trying to figure out how long ago it actually was. He then heard Basil say he'll wake up soon and smiled. "H-he will?!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

After the next slap, Gavriil was awake in a span of a second. He shook his head and opened his eyes. He smiled at Basil. Even thought smacking him was the right thing to do, Gavriil felt that he had to get revenge on him. Gavriil slapped Basil across the face and laughed. "Thanks a lot, Basil!" he said happily. He turned and looked at Riley. He walked up to him and placed his cold, metal hand lightly on his face, hoping that feeling that would give him the sign that it was him and he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Basil smiled knowing that he did something right until he felt Gavrills cold metal hand slap him across the face. He then immediately held that part of his face, tearing up slightly. "Gavrill, that hurt! Your robotic arms are stronger than you think it is!" he yells at him and continues to rub his own face and whispers "Your welcome I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Hearing Gavriil's voice, Riley's eyes widened and looked around confused. "G-Gavi? Is that you?" He said hopefully. He knew that it was Gavriil, but Riley felt as if he would never hear his best friend's voice again, and he just couldn't believe it. After a few seconds of disbelief, Riley soon felt Gavriil's cold hand on his face, and soon Riley was at peace. "I missed you..." He mumbled, rubbing his face around on Gavriil's hand.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm

"Well, maybe I wanted to hit you hard!" Gavriil said to Basil, smiling. Of course, he probably did hit him harder than he intended to, but he wasn't going to admit anything, mostly to a hillbilly. Gavriil quickly turned and looked at Riley and he smiled sweetly. "I missed you too, mol'.." he said quietly to the blind man. "I'm not going to leave you.. the day I leave you is the day I die. Now Riley. I don't want you to worry. If Basil tells you that I'm not dead, then I'll be back to you in no time!" he told him happily, of course, the topic wasn't even the most cheerful thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:25 am

Basil still a little teary pathetically slapped gavrill across the face. "How does that feel..." he says knowing he didn't hot him hard. "I-I know I didn't hit you hard BUT thats only because my arms hurt from uhhh all the stuff I did today...you know that stuff." he says picking up his snake.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Riley smiled sweetly and crawled up to Gavriil and giggled a little. "How are you feeling...?" Riley asked cutely, as he held onto Gavriil's arm tightly, almost as if Gavriil would get hurt again if he didn't. "Thank you Gavi, that makes me feel a little better about this. And alright, that sounds okay..." He said, glad to hear that Gavriil was so concerned about what would happen to Riley if he was hurt. It made Riley felt nice, and very loved.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Gavriil just stared at Basil for a few seconds, not really knowing how to respond to what he just said. "Basil.." he began. "I've always wondered this, but were you once a lady and got a sex-change operation? I swear, you cry like a woman all of the time.." he said while sighing a little. He was hoping that that comment wasn't too far, because if it was, that would lead to Basil crying even more than he was before. THen he looked at Riley. "I'm fine, Riley." he said, answering Riley's question. "No problem! Anything for my little blind friend!" he said while laughing a little and violently rubbing Riley's head, giving him a harsh noogy, but he obviously didn't mean to hurt him in any way.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Basil frowns and watches Gavrill as he continued to cry "Y-yeah I actually did, I got it done by the same person who did your arms making my penis unnaturally strong, so do you want me to punch you with that so you can see how it feel then you can cry like a girl..." Basil says a looks at the ground and wipes his face with his sleeve. He was not proud of his come back, he thought it was stupid but he continued to pretend it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Riley heard Graviil's comeback and giggled a little bit. He began to like Basil more, but that comeback was pretty good anyway. Riley then smiled and crawled into Gavriil's arms and purred softly. "That's good...because I was so worried about you! I was never around when that happened, and I was just upset that you would get hurt..." He said, flinching slightly when he felt Gavriil rub his head tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Gavriil honestly didn't know how to respond to Basil's comeback. "So.. you were a woman once?" he asked as he snorted and laughed. "Oh Basil, if you don't have a good comeback, just don't say anything, okay?" he said as he finally stopped laughing. Then he looked at Riley. "Oh Riley.. I'm glad you were worried.." he said as he finally stopped rubbing his head. Then he noticed that he ripped a few hairs out of Riley's head and he frowned. "Did that hurt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Basil turned bright red in embarrassment, he really regret saying that. "Whatever...If Im a girl than do these pants make me look fat?" he says miserably and looks down, crossing his arms. "Im not a girl..." he mumbles to himself, he kept looking down making sure he doesn't look at Gavrill, he didn't want to start crying where Gavrill could see him so he can be dissed once again. "Sometimes I wonder if you were once a woman" he said softly mimicking Gavrill towards Ella. "Sometime I wonder..." he mumbles not finishing his sentence, he didn't really know what he was gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Riley said there awkwardly, listening to the two fight back and forth and trying to get a comeback out. This was one of the times that Riley didn't want to get involved. He then looked up to where Gavriil's head was and smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess that was a good thing...and don't worry, it didn't hurt at all!" Riley said happily, even though it did actually hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Gavriil started laughing again after hearing Basil's dumb woman comment. "Yes, yes they do you tolstaya zhenshchina!" he said while laughing harder. He couldn't understand why Basil kept trying to sound cool, when it failed every single time. He just wished that Basil would just learn his lesson the first hundred times. Then he frowned when he heard Basil say that he wondered if he was a woman. "If you think that I was once a woman, you must be a dumb fat woman.." he said as he looked away from him and looked at Riley. "It's nice to know that you care!" he said happily, and smiled a little more when he heard Riley said that it didn't hurt at all. "If it hurt, Riley, I will not care!" he said. "I just want to know the truth so that I can fix the problem next time so I don't hurt you!"

tolstaya zhenshchina - fat woman
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Basil looked over at Gavrill then looked away. "Stop speaking in russian or whatever language your speaking, its annoying not knowing what your saying and its hard to be insulted by something you can't understand." Basil says and looks at Gavrill with an annoyed looked. "Please stop being so m-mean and--" Basil says then starts crying "I dont want to cry!" he yells to himself then turn away from Gavrill.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Riley looked around and frowned. He wasn't sure what was happening between all of the fighting and crying, and he figured that it would be best to not get involved. He already got a better friendship status with Basil, and for the moment he didn't want to ruin it. He then turned his head towards Gavriil and smiled a little. "I do care a lot actually...and no, it didn't hurt that much! Just try to remember in the future that your hand is a bit stronger than you think it is." Riley said, hoping that that wouldn't hurt Gavriil's feelings and make him upset.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm

"It is Russian, idiot. I didn't know that it was too hard to tell!" Gavriil said, smirking at Basil. "Aww, poor redneck! Don't cry too hard, now!" he said, as he began laughing more and more at Basil. He didn't have any sympathy for Basil, because Basil just tried way too hard to be cool. Then Gavriil looked at Riley. "So, I did hurt you? Just say it!" Gavriil yelled at Riley. He could tell that he hurt Riley, just the way that Riley was saying everything made it so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.R.G. V. 1
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: