Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B.R.G. V. 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Gavriil groaned a little and noticed that they were getting close to the ground. "But I am not cute, I am strong and ugly!" he yelled. He jumped off of Riley and landed on the ground. He held his arms out so that Riley could fly into them and Gavriil could place him on the ground safely. He turned a little and looked at Basil. "Hello, Basil. Or should I call you krik rebenka?" he asked him, smirking at him.

krik rebenka - cry baby
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Basil walked right up to Gavrill angrily. "I don't know what the heck a krik rebenka! Shouldn't you be worrying about the stupid war your always worried about instead of flying! What wrong with you Gav...erel..." He shut up knowing that he said his name wrong but he tried. "Shouldn't we like do some 'training' you normally want to do stupid stuff like that!" Basil yells trying to be tough, which he is not.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 pm

"I bet you're adorable!~" Riley said happily. He slowly began to fly in Gavriil's arms, and once he felt them around him he landed on the ground and his wings flew into his back, and left two holes in the back of his shirt. Gavriil's arms were always so cold and nice, so he decided to stay there for a while. "Oh dear..." He whispered quietly, knowing that a conflict was coming. Riley looked up at Gavriil slowly and frowned, hoping he wasn't angry.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm

"You would lose that bet, Riley.." Gavriil said. He held onto Riley tightly, tighter than he wanted to. He glared at Basil. "A krik rebenka is the definition of you; cry baby! Read a book you hillbilly! Flying is my way of calming down a little so shut up! And it is pronounced Gavriil! Say it right or kill yourself!" he yelled. He really had to pee at this time. "O Bozhe , chto ya sobirayusʹ mochitʹsya shtany..." he whispered to himself, loud enough for people to hear.

O Bozhe , chto ya sobirayusʹ mochitʹsya shtany - oh god, I'm gonna pee my pants
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Basil turned his head away from Gavrill and started crying a little. "Im not a cry baby, I have sensitive eyes....and I have no time to read books....Im not a hillbilly....how do you say Gayrill...or something." He says not letting Gavrill looks at his face
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

"I don't think I would..." Riley said sweetly, as he giggled and pressed himself up against Gavriil. He always felt so safe when Gavriil was holding onto his fragile body. "Oh no, guys please don't fight!" He whispered softly. Oh how Riley hated it when people fought together. He then heard Gavriil above him speak in Russian, but of course he didn't know what he was saying. "What's that Gavi?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Gavriil couldn't even respond to anyone, because all he could hear are his thoughts about peeing. This was torture. He had to go, and he had to go bad. He quickly pushed Riley into Basil's arms and ran off with his hand tightly groping his crotch. "Yebatʹ yebatʹ yebatʹ!" he whispered loudly to himself as he ran to the closet bush. He quickly pulled his pants and underwear down and proceeded to.. pee. He sighed in relief. He kept peeing for a while, and all he could think about is how close he was to having an accident. And if Basil saw that, he would have been made fun of for the rest of his life, and Riley wouldn't want to be around him anymore! At least, that's what Gavriil thought.

yebat' - fuck

Last edited by Moe on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:10 pm

The impact of being hit by Riley made Basil fall down and scrape his hand, he held in the tears this time. He stood back up hopping Gavrill didn't see, but what he didn't know was Gavrill was doing something way more embarrassing. He giggled a little at Gavrill then looked at Riley. "Riley you need a dog, blind people like dogs same with not blind people." Basil said to Riley "Oh and by the way Gavrill is peeing in a bush...You know blind people can get synesthesia, they could mentally see colors..." Basil continued to awkwardly talk to Riley whille he waited for Gavrill to finish his business

OMG looke up there!!!! Its like a story!
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Riley blinked a little, and felt himself being pushed into Basil. Since Riley didn't know Basil very well, this made him terrified. "O-oh, uh..." Riley whispered. He began to feel the color fade away from his face, and he wasn't sure what to do. Should he run away from Basil or start to run frantically around to find Gavriil? "G-Gavriil...?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Gavriil continued to pee for a while, then it finally stopped. He still had to wipe himself, but with what? Gavriil whispered a bunch of random russian curse words to himself as he started pulling grass out of the ground, sticking his bear butt into the air, forgetting that there was Basil behind him. He continued pulling and pulling until he had enough to wipe himself, without getting urine all over his hands.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Basil stared at Gavrills butt, laughing. He looked at worried Riley and just smiled "Don't worry Gav-something and me are some what friends. Don't you play an instrument or something?" Basil asked since he does have a great interest in music. "You would probably would enjoy singing, have you ever tried that cause your blind you should extra good hearing right? So you would be able to hear how in tune you were and be a great singer..." Basil continues to talk to him trying to keep his mind off bare butt
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

"W-where is Gavriil?" Riley whispered softly, closing his eyes a little bit as his body trembled slightly. He started to listen slowly, and soon Riley started to assume that Basil wasn't going to hurt him. Although he wasn't too sure. "N-no, I can't see the notes...and I've never tried before..." Riley whispered as he started to fidget his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Gavriil finally grabbed enough grass and he leaned up and wiped himself. Suddenly, he realized that when he bent down that Basil could see him. He started getting so embarrassed, his face turned a bright red color. He quickly pulled his pants up and ran back over to Basil and Riley, and he was worried. While he was running over, he was saying things like "Eto ot·stoĭ!" and "Ubitʹ menya!". He stood inf front of Basil. "You saw my ass, didn't you!?" he asked Basil, loudly.

eto ot·stoĭ - this sucks
ubitʹ menya - kill me

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Basil smiles at Gavrill "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't what would you do kill me." he said and smirked. "I mean come on you just thrusted it out there like you wanted the whole entire world to see it. Oh and can you kinda clean that bush I might need it in the future for hiding and such." Basil says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

"Gavriiiiil!" Riley cried out as he started to walk towards the sound of Gavriil's voice. Riley always hated to be around other people without Gavriil, since he was the only person he could ever trust. "Please don't kill each other you guys, I don't like it when people fight and hurt each other!" He whispered softly. Riley kept flailing his arms around in front of him in an attempt to find his protector.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 pm

"So you DID look at it! I command you to forget about that!" Gavriil yelled at him. He violently grabbed Riley's arm and pulled him close to himself. "You can clean it yourself, I'm not your maid!" he yelled at him. He finished that statement by lifts up one of his hands and giving Basil the middle finger, he smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Basil frowns at Gavrill and looks at his middle finger. Basil brings his arm back and whacks Gavrills hand out of his face "Stop acting like such a girl, what are you on your period. Man up and embrace the embarrassment and don't show me that finger, your immature. Your toughness is as real as your arms." Basil sticks his tongue out at Gavrill
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Feeling Gavriil's arms on Riley again, he relaxed and pressed himself up against Gavriil tightly. "O-oh goodness..." He whispered softly, resting his head into Gavriil's chest. He didn't enjoy where this conversation was going, and he just wanted to go back up into the air and fly without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:34 pm

"I am not a girl!" Gavriil yelled. He heard Basil's insult about his arms then started getting upset. "I-I got my arms blown off and didn't even cry! You can't even get flicked without bursting into tears!" he yelled at him. Gavriil got scared that Riley would think that he is weak, after all, Gavriil does not know how to top off that comment about his arms. He looked at Riley, then at Basil. He felt as if Basil was the more manly man now, and he should have the woman. He held Riley out in front of him and gave him to Basil. "Take him.. You deserve him more than me... do svidaniya... Riley..." he said, and he was completely serious about his decision.

do svidaniya - good bye
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Basil looked confused and looked at Riley. "He won't even talk to me, its annoying and im not gonna bathe him. Oh and by the way I fell today and got a cut and didn't cry so I don't cry at everything. You better put this guy in some adoption place instead of giving him to me if you don't want him. Your such a drama queen, take an insult like a man(though basil cant take an insult without tearing up lol)." Basil says to Gavrill
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Hearing Gavriil saying that he wanted Basil to take care of him, Riley's eyes widened as he burst into tears. It was one of the few times where he couldn't tell what was happening at all, and it made him scared to death. "N-no Gavriil! I can't be with anyone else with you!" Riley yelled as he started to get more frantic.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Gavriil glared at Basil. "Listen up zamedlyatʹ, I am not crying about this, I am giving you him out of respect to show that you are... how do I say this, the dominiruyut muzhchiny? I don't know. But you should be proud to own Riley now! So just accept him! And I do want him, but I do not deserve him anymore!" he said. Then he looked at the scared blind boy. "Shhh shhh eto normalʹno, rebenok... Basil will take care of you better than I could ever, he is stronger than me..." he said in a very calming tone as he stroked Riley's hair softly.

zamedlyatʹ - retard
dominiruyut muzhchiny - dominate male
eto normalʹno, rebenok - it's okay, baby

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:02 pm

"Okay, since Im dominant male, Apollo would pick me over you correct. Why don't you give him to Apollo, if he could pretend to be a human Im pretty sure Apollo would have no problem taking him in. I don't want Riley, I appreciate the offer. Its funny how you treat him more like a valuable belonging than a friends. By the way, I don't understand Russian." Basil says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 pm

"G-Gavriil..." Riley whimpered loudly. Riley was never apart from Gavriil for more than a few hours, so what would he do if he was separated from him forever? "You're the strongest man I've ever known! Please don't send me away!" He wailed as he flung himself back into Gavriil's arms and pushed himself into his chest. Riley soon started to hear all of the insults from Basil and gulped, hoping that mentioning Apollo that was would be like a death threat.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 pm

"Do NOT bring Apollo into this! Apollo loves us all equally! And I do treat Riley like a friend, but he also symbolizes superiority.. that's why YOU should take him!" Gavriil yelled at him, started to get frustrated. Gavriil felt Riley dive onto him, he just lightly rapped his cold arms around him. He sighed. "Lisus eto ne rabotaet... Riley, do you understand why I want you to go with him? I am NOT as strong as him, I am weak compared to him. Apollo made me this way and he knew that this would happen one day... Vse proiskhodit poprichine... I mean everything happens for a reason..." he said, smiling, hoping that Riley would finally understand why the decision was right.

lisus eto ne rabotaet - jesus, this is not working
vse proiskhodit poprichine - everything happens for a reason

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.R.G. V. 1
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: