Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B.R.G. V. 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Basil stopped crying and wanted to feel tougher than Gavrill for once. He puffed out his chest and walked up to Gavrill. He then tried to make himself taller than Gavrill. Basil sighed then looked at the ground knowing how stupid he was acting, he didn't want to just give up but he didn't know what else he could do to try and prove himself superior to Gavrill. "Im sorry, Im really stupid and annoying and you hate me and I can't be tougher than you and and and uhhhh...." he said "I don't know!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Riley sighed a little bit and closed his eyes, still not really knowing what to do at this point. He wanted to say something, but he tried to restrain himself. "Y-yeah, you did a little bit...but it wasn't bad! Trust me!" Riley said defensively, not wanting to piss Gavriil off. He had hurt him more than this, but Riley never wanted to say anything just in case he got too mad and left him.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Gavriil frowned. Now he started to feel bad for yelling at Basil and making fun of him. "I don't hate you, but you do annoy me. But everyone annoys me so I guess you really can't help that," he explained as he scratched his head lightly. "You just need to learn how to calm down, you always seem so stressed.." Then Gavriil looked at Riley and smirked. "It was bad. But whatever, I hate liars! Do you want me to hate you, Riley?" he asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Basil crosses his arms. "Yes I am always stressed, I can't calm down!' He says looking a bit frustrated wishing people could take him a little bit more seriously. "Nobody compliments me, cares about me, loves me, is my best friend, hugs me, wants to talk to me and comes to see me. But I guess Im use to it, its always been that way. I shouldn't be complaining you have fake arms and he's blind and whats wrong with me I have synesthesia which isn't that bad and Im annoying which I should be able to control." Basil says
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Riley looked up and frowned at Gavriil. He didn't think that he bothered him much. "E-even I bother you Gavi?" Riley asked, frowning intensely. He knew he could get annoying at times, but not that annoying! "N-no! I don't want you to hate me! Out of all the people in the world, I don't want you to hate me!" Riley said, starting to get himself upset.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

"Jesus Christ!" Gavriil yelled at Basil. "You seriously just need to chill or something.. You are so.. I don't even know.. We all have problems, so just accept it and move on or something.." he explained, not exactly knowing HOW Basil could move on. He looked at Riley, and didn't know how to answer his first question. "I-I.." he began, but couldn't finish. "Then only say things that are true. No lies. You lie one more time, I will hate you." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 pm

"How am I suppose to calm down. Do you want me to meditate? Cause trust me I tried that and if you were interested it doesn't work, well at least for me Im no monk, Im just a vestinite! I am not going anywhere near acupuncture, cause you know what could happen. You could die maybe its not likely you would die but I know Im gonna be that idiot that falls off the table during acupuncture all those little needles will go straight through me and then I will be dead." Basil yells and stomps his foot like he is having a fit. "You smell like an apple right now and you look very grey Gavrill and I don't like it!
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Riley sighed a little bit, figuring that Gavriil's lack of response was a yes for the fact that he annoyed him sometimes. He didn't want to be annoying, but he couldn't help it. "I'm sorry if I annoy you a lot Gavi...I can't help myself a lot..." Riley said, sighing slightly. He then sat up a little and fluffed his hair out. "I'll try my very best to not lie! Cause I don't want you to hate me..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 pm

"Just relax, Basil!" Gavriil yelled. "Why are you so stressed? What is driving you crazy? And I don't know what you have against apples, but... wait, THAT'S NOT THE POINT! What is stressing you okay?" he asked. Then he looked at Riley. "It's not you Riley, it's me. I just can't help but hate something about someone.. it's complicated.." he explained, sighing a little. "There you go! You can do it!" he said as he placed his hand on Riley's shoulder and patted him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Its a bit more complicated then just calming down, I think if thats all it took I would be the most carefree person in the world. You tell me what should I do to calm to, I think I will pet animals, I like animals...I don't know...I need a really fluffy dog or cat or ummm zebra...no. Gavrill what should I do I can't just calm down and I can't pull a zebra out of my butthole" Basil says while sitting down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Riley sighed a little bit and rubbed his eyes. He wished that he could see the world around him, but he never knew what anything looked like unless Gavriil described it for him. "What d-do you not like about me then? I won't get offended by it, since it probably is true..." Riley said, shrugging a little bit. He was curious as to see what it was, but at the same time he didn't want to know. He then grabbed onto Gavriil's sleeve and tugged on it slightly. "Can we cuddle later on...?" He asked quietly, not wanting Basil to hear his question.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 pm

"Well, don't you have your pet snake? Why don't you pet him for a while? Maybe then you'll calm down. And if that doesn't work, have you ever tried beating the living shit out of something!? Oh that is a great stress reliever!" Gavriil said, smiling at Basil. Violence always just seemed to make Gavriil happy and calm. He looked at Riley. "I dunno.. You're too cuddly and sweet.. And you always call me Gavi! And I tell you not to, but then you know what you do? You call me it again.. Sorry.." he said, sighing a little. Then he heard Riley's question and blushed. "Riley! I-I dunno.." he whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"My snake is a girl!" Basil yells at Gavrill. "I pet her all the time yes it makes me happy but .....I guess it kinda calms me down..." Basil smiles a little at Gavrill "I don't have anything or anyone to beat up but ill remember that when I do." He tries listening in on Riley and Gavrill but has no clue what they are talking about. "What don't you know Gavrill?" Basil asks kinda confused
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 am

"O-oh, I see...I won't call you that from now on..." Riley said, sighing a little. He always loved to call Gavriil that, but he didn't realize how annoying it could be. He loved to be cuddly towards Gavriil too, but if he didn't think the same than he figured that he shouldn't be like that. "O-oh okay, I guess we don't have to if you don't want to..." Riley said sadly, as he stood up slowly and tugged at a small chunk of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 am

"Jesus Christ I'm sorry! God, you really need to learn how to be less... like yourself.. You need to learn how to talk to people without seeming like a total spazz-head. You just seem rude.." Gavriil said while sighing. He did not know what to do with this man. "Why don't you punch a pillow or something..?" he asked. Then he looked at Riley. He frowned when he heard how disappointed Riley sounded. "Gah.. I'm such a dick.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 am

Basil frowned "Oh, well I guess I should be sorry for being a spazz-head and for being rude...but I didn't mean to be a spazz or be rude but I guess I came off that way..." Basil says and lays down. He plays with his snake and stares up at the sky not really sure what to do now. "I should hang out with Rotae more, he would probably care about my feelings and say positive things about me." He smiles when he hears Gavrill call himself a dick "You are."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 am

Riley stood there and rubbed his eyes, not sure what to say to his two friends. Riley kept imagining Gavriil leaving him alone one morning, and Riley would have no clue what to do, and he would end up getting himself killed. He couldn't stop thinking about it, and he teared up just thinking about him being alone with no one.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 am

"Well, maybe you should!" Gavriil said while crossing his arms. Then he heard Basil say that he was a dick and he glared at him. "See! That's what I mean! If you were nice, you wouldn't say that! And if you really want to hang out with Rotae, go ahead! I don't even care anymore.. If you hate me, I'll hate you back.." he said as he looked over at Riley and saw how upset he was getting. He frowned and said "Riley.." then he walked up to his and removed his hands from his face. "What's wrong?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 pm

"I am sorry, can't you just say its okay or something forgiving like that!" Basil says getting angry at Gavrill. He just wished Gavrill could at least pretend that he cared about him. "If you were nice you wouldn't had said that thing about a sex change operation that started this whole thing, neither of us are nice, did you ever consider me nice. I don't hate you but why does it matter cause you hate me at least you act that way! The thing is Rotae doesn't pretend to be my friend, he convinces me he is my friend and you don't do that, I wish you would." Basil says looking frustrated
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 am

Riley blinked slightly for a moment and whimpered, as he let Gavriil take his hands away from his face. He didn't know if Gavriil is mad or not, one of the many un-pleasures of being blind and not being able to see facial expressions. "I-it's nothing, you don't have to worry about it..." Riley said softly, not wanting Gavriil to get more mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.R.G. V. 1   B.R.G. V. 1 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.R.G. V. 1
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: