Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, during a calm time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Outside, during a calm time Empty
PostSubject: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 pm

No fighting at the time...just Vestigial at its quietest....
Back to top Go down
https://apollorp.forumotion.com
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Gage stood outside waiting for Piper to get up(Probably dreaming about Lucifer). Even if the last thing he wanted to hear was what she dreamed about and gossip about Lucifer, he knew if he left her alone she would end up getting herself killed.

Roy looked over at Travis waiting for him to say something, since he felt like this was a contest, whoever talks first loses. Even if Travis probably has no idea he is part of this contest that Roy never told him about.

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Sen walked around outside, sighing to herself. Once again, like all days, she was walking around by her grouchy self. "God, life is too boring..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Piper jumps next to Gage, smiling as big as she down every morning. "Mornin' Gage!" she announces. "I bet you'll never guess who was in my dream last night! I'll give you a hint... He was in my dream the last time I asked you." she asks, not knowing how obvious the answer actually was.

Travis turns his head slowly, looking at Roy. He starts to laugh. "Roy... rhymes with toy..." he starts cracking up. Then suddenly looks around, seriously. "Where is Sen..." he asks himself, hoping Roy would answer. He starts laughing again. "Sen rhymes with hen!" He laughs harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Gage looked over at Piper, his hopeless little sister and looked at her with this fake smile "oh....I have no clues, does in begin with a L?"

"I won!" Roy yelled I went longer than you without talking and Travis must rhyme with....."mavis, lavis....kavis" Roy whispers to himself trying to think of a word "Loser!!!" Roy said smiling. Roy pointed foreword "Sen is over there I think...." Roy says unsurely

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Sen kept walking around as she put her hands in one of her pockets. She swore she heard someone say her name, but she just shrugged it off. "Hopefully no one called my name...then they'll want something from me..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Piper squeals, folding her hands together. "In fact, it does!" she says. "Do you know the answer? Huh!? I'll give you one more hint and that's it." she hold up one finger. "He is going to be... my future husband and we will have 36 kids and name them all after him and his sexiness!" she says, face bright red, shaking slightly, drool rolls down her face.

"When did we start playing that gaaame?" Travis said, sounding pretty upset. "W-well, Roy rhymes with foy, moy, coy... Troy!" he laughs. "Roy rhymes with... Butt-licker!" he says. He turns to where Roy pointed. "Do you think I should make her a poem? It would go like..." he clears his throat. "'Sen my hen, in a den, with a bucket named Ken...' now that's a poem!" Travis says, confidently.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Gage looked at his sister listening to every stupid thing, trying his best not to tell her that she sounds like a complete bafoon. "36 kids, thats a lot. Now so his name begins with L.....is he albino? Gage says with another fake smile.

Travis rhymes with baboon butt he says sticking his tongue out at Travis. He listens to the poem. "Its pretty good, go read it to her." Roy says sounding like he really could careless.

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm

"...Did someone say my name? ...Oh, whatever..." Sen said as she continued to walk around. She started to play with her hair a little bit, separating the darker blue parts of her hair and the lighter parts.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Piper smiles and folds her hands. "He is albino and sexy! You almost got it! I'll give you only one more hint! ... He looks like a blessing made by all the angels in heaven. He's perfect from his white, shiny hair, to his pale, smooth feet!" she chants, blushing.

"Roy rhymes with ape fart!" Travis yells. Then his face brightens. "D-do you really think she'll like it?" he asks. He starts to run towards Sen. 'Oh! She's going to probably kiss me when I tell her it!' Travis thinks to himself, smiling and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Gage smiles at his little sister. "Is it me???" Gage says while laughing at her, he decided he could mess with her brain a little bit and make her come up with more ridiculous hints.

Gage gives Travis an unsure face. "I don't really feel like helping you with Sen, but I guess Ill come along" Gage says while following Travis with some attitude in his expression. "Travis rhymes with Butt"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:17 am

"...Please tell me someone isn't coming towards me..." Sen said as her eyes widened a little bit and sighed. "Maybe they're running towards someone near me..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Piper snorts. "Come on Gage! You are obviously NOT albino!"Piper sighs. "Fine! I guess I'll just tell since you are obviously not smart! I was talking about Lucifer!" she says dreamily.

Travis runs up to Sen, and stands extremely close to her. "Hey Seeeeeen... How are you doin'?" he says in a smooth tone, he was obviously trying to sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Gage grins at her. " I would have never guessed, did you enjoy your dream?"

Roy stands behind Travis sticking his tongue out towards Sen and making funny faces, trying to be annoying while Travis tries to be sweet to Sen.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:46 pm

"...O-oh, uh...hi Travis..." Sen said quietly as she looked away from him. "I wonder why he's actually talking to me..." She thought as she looked behind Travis and saw Roy making faces at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"I know..." Piper states. "Well... if you NEED to know... It was the 3rd best dream I have had about me and him together. So... YES! I really did enjoy it! It was amazing!" she says, sighing in delight. "Did you have a dream last night?" she asks.

Travis squeals with delight. "SHE SAID HI TO ME!" he screams. "O-oh... I-i mean..." he clears his throat. "I made a poem for you... and I thought that you would love to hear it..." he said while he played with his goggles, the goggles suddenly fall over his face, then he puts them on his eyes. "I-I ment to do that..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Gage looks at Piper concerned hoping this Lucifer obsession stage wont last forever though he knew it wasn't gonna end anytime soon. "That must have been i good dream, and Im pretty sure I had a dream last night I just don't remember it."

Roy starts laughing a Travis noticing that he is a complete mess. Roy looks over at Sen. "Sen, Travis wants to know what size you are...you know what I mean." Roy says with an evil smile

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

"...You made a poem...?" Sen said quietly as she watched Travis. Then she looked at Roy again and turned bright red. "T-thats none of your business!!" She said as she covered her boobs with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 am

Piper sighed dreamily. "It was an AMAZING dream! It was so cute... he hugged and kissed me... I love when he hugs and kisses me... do you think he will do that to me in real life?" she asked. Then shrugged. "I only remember dreams that involve Lucifer, maybe if you have one about Lucifer, you'll remember." she said smiling, thinking that she is obviously right.

"Hey!" Travis yelled, turning towards Roy. "I did not want to know that..." he says, starting to look at Sen's boobs. "But now I sort of want to know..." he says, staring at them, adjusting his goggles, forgetting that he was going to tell Sen his poem. He was starting drool and his face bright, laughing creepily.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Gage smiles at Piper and shrugs, "I don't think me dreaming about Lucifer is coming any year soon...and if I was to dream about Lucifer I bet it wouldnt be a romantic or friendship dream."

Roy smiles at Sen. "Do you know Travis only likes girls for there boob size, If won't accept anything under a C. But you look like a C or D, Maybe a DD." Roy shrugs. "Travis rhymes with pervert"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm

"H-hey, stop looking there!!" Sen yelled as she tried to cover her boobs more with her hands. "And I'm not going to tell you if you keep bothering me like this!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Piper gasps. "B-b-b-but... if you had a dream about Lucifer that wasn't romantic or full of friendship... what could it possibly be about..?" Piper asks, mouth shaped like an O.

"W-will you tell me if I stop bothering you!?" Travis asks, very egger. He turns back to Roy. "Travis does NOT rhyme with pervert! You are so immature!" he says, trying to sound mature. "I just wanted to have an engaging conversation about her cup size... Is that so wrong?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Gage looks at Piper wanting to tell her that he probably dreamed he killed Lucifer once, but decides not to "Lets not worry about that" he says

"Travis your not much more mature than me pervy mcpervet face." Roy starts cracking up at his own joke.

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yes, just if you stop asking..." Sen said in an annoyed tone. "I'm a D cup, there happy?" She said as she growled a little.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 am

Piper sighs. "Oh okay... whatever..." she says, then looks around. "Where is everyone...? I mean... it's really awkward with only me and you here..." she says, turning towards Gage.

Travis fakes a smile, and sighs a little, and says quietly. "I don't know what the cup sizes mean..." he says, embarrassed. Then looks at Roy. "I am not a pervert! I am a cool guy! Very cool! Only cool, sexy guys wear goggles, right Sen?" he says, turning to Sen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, during a calm time
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next