Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, during a calm time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 am

"I didnt know it was awkward to talk to your older brother." Gage says in a kidding voice. "I don't know where everyone is..."

Roy grins, "Travis, are you sure your not a pervert???" Roy goes up to Sen "I know exactly what you want to do!!!" Roy looks at Sens boobs for a few seconds and then grabs them. He looks back and smiles at Travis, "See its easy."

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:46 pm

"Yes, of course they do..." Sen said as she sighed quietly, then felt Roy grab onto her boobs and turned bright red. "H-hey!!! D-don't do that!!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

"Well, it is when it's YOU. Maybe not with other peoples brothers but... I don't know..." Piper says while she shrugs. "... Do we even have any friends...?" she asks Gage.

Travis smiles. "I knew it..." he says to Sen, then turns to Roy and glares at him. "GET OFF MY WOMAN!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 am

Gage looks at Piper and tries to think of some friends they have "Well, we know some others, like Sen...she is pretty cool....all the other cool people were assigned islands, some left like Sonnet and flyane and there are 2 others that I wont even mention"

Roy looks at Sen with a Puzzled look and takes one of his hands off a boob. "Is that any better?" He smiles at Travis, "take the other one."

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Sen growled and tried to swat Roy's hand away. "I hope you know you shouldn't be claiming my boobs!" She then whispered under her breath "I hope you guys don't start naming them..." THen she realized her mistake of saying that and covered her mouth, in hopes that they didn't hear that.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Piper sighs. "Sen doesn't like anyone, we never see those people, Sonnet and friends hate us now and I will never want to be friends with those... creeps..." she said. "At least I have a lover."

Travis hears Sen, and smiles. He quickly grabs one of her boobs and blushes, rubbing his head against it. "Enrique..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Gage tried to think of anyone else but can't come up with anyone and he shrugs. He looks over to where Travi, Roy and Sen are and smiles "Can we go bug them?"

Roy looks at Travis "Her boob isn't mexican, you gotta come up with a sexier name like.....ROY!!!!" Roy smiles at himself "Im naming this one Roy!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

"Alright then...my boobs are named Enrique and Roy. How wonderful..." Sen sighed as she just stood there and let Travis and Roy fondle her. It was her way of just giving up and not caring.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Piper looks over at Travis, Roy and Sen. Then she turns and looks back at Gage and smiles. "Totally..." she said, while she staring walking over towards them.

Travis looks at Sen, then backs away from her. 'Is she upset?' he thought. He frowned. "D-did I make you upset?" he asked Sen. "I-I didn't mean to..."

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Gage smiled and started to go over to them "Hey sen!!!!" He says with a big smile "oh and Travis and Roy!"

Roy looks at Travis "Don't be a baby Travis, be a man!!!! Your the second to most manly person I know!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Sen looked at Travis and smirked a little bit. "No, I'm not upset..." Then she looked over at Roy and sighed. "I just wish you guys would respect my...little twins a little bit more, thats all..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

"Hey buddies!" Piper yells, waving at Sen, Travis and Roy. She runs towards them and stops near them. "How are you guys?" she asks.

"Y-you are upset!" Travis yells, tearing up. "I-I won't bother you anymore! I-if that will make you like me more..." he says, he turns and looks at Roy. "I AM A MAN!" he yells. "And who do you know that is more manly than me?" he asks. He turns and looks at Gage and Piper. "Hi!" he greets them.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Gage looked as Sen and frowned at the fact that she didnt greet him "sen.......Hello?"

"Hey you two" Roy yells and then looks over at Travis and smiles. "Come on there is only one person more manly than you" Roy says while making a superhero pose
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Sen looked over at Gage and smiled. "Hello Gage..." Then she looked over at Piper and waved a little. "Hello Piper...I didn't notice you guys coming over. And I'm well. You?" After greeting them, she turned to Travis and sighed. "I'm not mad at you..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm good!" Piper yells. Then she looks at Travis and Roy, then back at Sen. "How can you stand being near these two... freaks without wanting to kill them or yourself?" she asked Sen.

Travis looked at Roy. "I-I am? That means so much to me Roy..." he said, as he looked at Sen. "It's okay Sen... I know you're mad at me... besides, girlfriends and boyfriends always have their ups and downs." hw steps closer to Sen. "We'll be happy again soon..." he said, as he pecked Sen on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Gage crosses arms and ignores Sen making a really upset face

Roy watches Travis kiss Sen and he walks up to Sen making a weird face and licks her on the cheek and starts to laugh still holding his tongue out
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

"You get pretty used to it after a while..." Sen said as she shrugged. Then she felt Travis kiss her cheek and turned bright red. "Y-yeah...I guess..." She said quietly as she scratched the back of her head with one hand and flicked Roy's face with the other.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 am

Piper smiles. "You know what would be fun to do to these weaklings?" Piper asked Sen as she creeped her way closer to Travis and Roy. She grabbed both of their heads and bashed them into each others, then let go, waiting for them to fall on the ground. Piper started laughing. Then she looked at Gage. "What's wrong?" she asked him, frowning a little.

Travis smiles at Sen. "We just need some time apart to get to know new people, then... just then... we will realize that we love each other more than anyone in the world!" he explains to Sen dramatically. Then he feels his head hit Roy's and groans loudly, then he falls on the ground and starts crying. "Be a man..." he whispers to himself. "You don't want to look like a baby in front of your woman..."

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

"I don't like being forgotten or not noticed" He said his voice trembling and hugs Piper and starts to cry " The world hates me, Im worth nothing, Im just stupid and and and and and....other things" Gage continues to hug Piper and cry.

Roy feels his head being hit by Travis's head but he was still standing, he just rubs his head and smiles. "Piper why did you that look at Travis his head is gentle" Roy walks up to Piper and whacks his head again her head and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yeah, I guess that works...being the happiest people and such." Sen said to Travis as she yawned and looked over at Piper. "Whats that?" Then she saw her bang their heads together and chuckled quietly, not wanting to get Travis more upset.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Piper frowns at Gage. "I-it's okay Gage... A lot of people like you! Everyone here likes you! And you are not stupid! You're smart!" she said, trying to comfort him. "Of course, you're not as smart as Lucifer though... b-but close..." Then she felt Roy hit his head on hers, she screams, then glares at him. "How dare you!" she yells as she knees him in the crotch.

Travis starts to cry harder and sob louder. He starts whining about something, but you can't understand a word he's saying, then he looks at Sen and sees her chuckle, he gets more upset. 'Sh-she probably thinks I'm a wimp!' he thought to himself. 'She'd probably rather be with a more manly guy... l-like Roy...'
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Gage continues to cry and looks over at Sen "D-do you like me?"

Roy bites the top of his lips and trying to hold in his tears and then smiles at Piper and grabs her boobs and opens his mouth and winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Sen sighed quietly and sat on the ground. "Well I'll just sit here..." She said quietly as she looked over at Gage and nodded. "Yeah, I like you Gage..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Piper glared at Roy, and turned bright red. "Don't touch me you little creep!" she screamed as she punched him in the face, then she turned and looked at Sen. "How can you stand these two!? The are the worst people I have ever met!" she said, in an annoyed tone.

Travis looked up at Sen, panting quietly. "I-I'm sorry I can't be a manly man, Sen... B-but I'm hoping that one day you will be able to accept me for how I am and we can make a happy family together..." he said sadly. "I-I just want you to love me how I love you..." he curled up and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Gage looks at Sen still crying a little bit "so...you and Piper dont hate me. Gage smiles a little bit and runs over to Sen and hugs her "Your so nice to me!!!!!" Gage yells while crying

Roy falls over from the punch but then stands right back up and starts to approach Piper again while smiling. He bites Pipers ear and let goes of it then starts to crack up since he is amused by how annoyed Piper is "You should change your name to~" He covers his mouth already laughing at his own joke "Pooper!!!!" He blerts out while cracking up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, during a calm time
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next