Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, during a calm time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Gage stared at Piper then turned and ran over to Travis and Sen "I don't mean to interrupt your little romance Travis cause I know you don't get much but but but but I made a mistake!" he said and pointed to Piper "I need help she wants to kill me! and I can't start a fight with her she is my sister I couldn't hit her!!!" he said panicking

Roy looked at Piper and put his hand on her head "Heyyy Piper I think you gotta a fever your all red and from what I know that makes you sick or sunburned." Roy said feeling kinda smart though it was a stupid move. "You should take a nap nap!" he said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"W-well, I think the scars are hideous, but if you really think they aren't..." Sen said quietly as she blushed and looked around quietly, then looked back up at Travis. "Then I guess they aren't too bad..." She said softly. That was such a rare thing of her to say. Even the sound of her saying it shocked herself. Then she glanced up at Gage and sighed a bit. "Well then just ignore her and don't insult Lucifer? Insulting that man in front of Piper is like asking for a death wish..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Piper watched Gage run off like a lost puppy. Hilarious. She knew that he could easily snap out of his 'rage stage' if you just yell at him with more force and insults. Piper knew that she was stronger than he brother both physically and mentally. Then again, it's not that hard to beat him. She glared at Roy. "I was mad! That's all! And is it even possible to get sunburned in 5 seconds!?" she yelled. Obviously the answer was no, but she knew that Roy would come up with some crazy answer that would make even less sense then the question itself. "Roy, it's the morning, I am not taking a nap. And I'm not even tired!" she yelled. A nap did sound nice though, only because she would always want to have a nice dream with Lucifer in it, because she never gets to see him anyway, it sorta makes up for it.

Travis sort of frowned at her saying that her scars were hideous, because he disagreed with that 100%. He wishes that she would just think of herself as gorgeous and beautiful! He'll keep trying to convince her anyway. Then he heard her say that they were not too bad, and he smiled just a little bit. "They're not bad at all, Sen. They're great." he said, hoping that that would help her self-confidence even just a little! He saw Gage and groaned loudly. Gage really got on Travis's nerve easily, and that's very hard to do, due to the fact that Travis is extremely annoying! He didn't say anything to Gage, because he really wasn't in the mood for his bipolar problems. All he knows is that Gage absolutely ruined his moment with Sen, and that made Travis mad.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Gage looked at both of them "I was just trying to prove her Im not bipolar so I got mad and it slipped out" he said to Travis and Sen "...you think she really is gonna kill me?" he asks

Roy stares at Pipper and ignores everything she just said "Is death actually your favorite animal" he asks "I like ummmmm rhinos and lizards and and and other animals" he blurts out
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Sen sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, and wondered how anyone could ever even imagine that her scars were beautiful in some way. She looked back an Travis, and smiled just the slightest bit. "I-I guess you're right Travis..." She whispered as she rubbed her eyes again, not wanting to deal with Gage's problems once again. She was starting to enjoy having the peaceful conversation with Travis, and it upsetted her that the moment was ruined so quickly. So Sen decided to handle this in the best way that she could possibly do without trying too hard. "Yes, she will most likely kill you."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Piper groaned and gave herself a light face-palm. "Death is NOT an animal and I never said that I enjoyed Death..." she said quietly. How come everyone around her were crazy? Well, except for Sen, but she has depression or something. Anyway, why are they crazy? They all just have at least 5 things wrong with them. She just wanted to be alone and away from these freaks...

Travis smiled. He has never been right before. "I know I am, Sen..." he said calmly, hoping that she wouldn't take that comment the wrong way. He just knew that he was right all along, that Sen was beautiful even with the scars on her. At this point, all Travis could think about was kissing Sen, he stared at her lips in wonder. He licked his lips lightly. Then he heard Gage and all of those thoughts suddenly rushed out of his head. Gah! He looked at Gage in rage. All he could think about is how mad he was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, during a calm time
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5