Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, during a calm time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Piper groaned. "It wouldn't be cool, because you would be sent to a slaughter house and slowly get the skin on your face peeled off while you're still alive and you will get electrocuted up your behind. And sooner or later, you will be eaten by a hungry person... now that I think about it... it would be cool!" Piper said, laughing.

"Y-you're not ugly!" Travis tried explaining to Gage. He looked over at Sen, hoping that she would calm him down... or at least make him leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Gage lays on his belly and starts kicking his legs and punching the ground like a baby having a fit "Im ugly!!!!! Why do I have stupid pink hair, I can never be manly, Im a living joke!"

Roy stares at Piper trying to figure out what she is talking about. After a while of just staring at her he says "I dont know if you were trying to compliment or insult me"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Sen overheard Piper's comment and chuckled to herself, then she focused on Gage again and frowned. "You aren't ugly, your hair isn't stupid, well...you aren't weak, and you aren't a 'living joke'. Now please stop Gage." Sen said sternly as she placed her hands on her hips. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Piper groaned loudly. "I don't understand how you could possibly have been born this stupid... You must have been slammed against a table as a baby..." she stated, rubbing her head, thinking about how bad it would hurt to get your head slammed against a table. Piper turned at looked at Gage. "Shut up!" she yelled, getting annoyed by his whining.

Travis was getting confused by all the screaming and conversations. He just looked around at everyone. when he heard someone say something, he would try to join in on the conversation, but fail. He just stood there, looking like a helpless puppy.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Gage pointed to Piper and Sen "Girls can't understand what its like to be born with pink hair!!!!" Gage yells "Travis is the only guy I know with hair that is a little girly with color so maybe he will kinda understand!!!"

Roy tried to remember if he had his head slammed against a table when he was a baby "You, know Piper, I dont remember my head being slammed against a table as a baby..."

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Sen groaned loudly at his sudden topic change and rubbed her temples softly. "Now how the hell did hair color get into this?" She moaned as she put her fingers in her hair, having the sudden urge to touch something.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:27 pm

"Of course you wouldn't remember, you were a baby! Maybe you should think with that tumbleweed you call a brain before you start blabbing out some words!" Piper yelled at Roy, then she turned and looked at Gage again. "Shut up! No one cares about your stupid hair color, no one ever made fun of you for it, so just shut that black hole you call a mouth up!" she yelled.

Travis frowned. "M-my hairs semi-girly?" he asked himself as he looked up and started stroking his hair. I-I'm one of the most manly men I know... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Gage looks at Piper and then looks at the ground "Im sorry Piper, your always right, Im just a stupid idiot..." He stands up but won't look at Piper

Roy smiles "Im pretty sure if i had an x-ray done of my head, we would find a brain" he says confidently.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Sen laid back on the grass and stuck her legs up in the air, making a loud groaning noise. She then looked over at Travis and made a smaller sounding groan. "Well I think that solves the mater of him getting all upset..." She said as she smacked her feet down onto the ground with a loud thud. "Damn heavy boots...I've gotta invest in some that aren't as obnoxious..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 am

Piper growls at Roy. "You make me wanna hurl!" she yelled. Then she looked over at her wimpy brother. "I'm sorry Gage... but I had enough of hearing your whining!" she yelled again.

Travis looked at Sen and blushed, he just stared at her. It kinda looked like he was starting into space, because he started drooling a little too. "Awwww... so cute..." he said, almost like he thought that Sen, or anyone, couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Gage looks at Piper, puts his hand on his hip and frowns. "I wasn't whining" he says obnoxiously towards her "I was just expressing my feelings!"

Roy smiles at Piper "Then i'll have to hang out with you more cause I have never seen a girl hurl!" he says happily and laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:19 pm

"...Huh?" Sen said as she looked up at Travis upside down and cocked her head slightly. "Did you say anything?" She obviously didn't notice the drool coming off of Travis's lip, or the fact that he was just staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

"You are a sick guy... Roy... you think that you're all that, but you are just a loser, a lonely, ugly, weird looking loser. I think the only person who can actually tolerate you is Travis, you're overly emotional fruit tart over there doing... I don't actually know what he's doing right now. But he sure looks weird. So if you wanna see a girl hurl, why don't you watch Travis hurl?" Piper said, pretty confident with her comments. Then she looked at Gage, and mimicked him in an annoying voice. "ALL YOU DO IT WHINE!" she screamed. "You bipolar weirdo!" she groaned loudly while stomping her feet.

Travis heard the sound of Sen's voice and flinched. "M-me? Oh, I didn't say anything!" he said, as he wiped the drool off his mouth with his sleeve. "D-did I ever tell you how beautiful I think you are?" he asked Sen, even though it was obvious that he at least called her beautiful 100 times... today...
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm

"Your just trying to scare me Piper and its not working because I know I don't whine, and Im not bipolar, Im just awesome!" Gage yells at Piper

Roy looks over at sen "SEN CAN YOU TOLERATE ME!" He yells at her. "Have you ever had a fruit tart Piper, I bet there pretty good!" he says and starts swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Sen gazed up at Travis and at hearing his comment, a slight blush appeared on her face. "I-I think so..." She said quietly as she adjusted her bangs on her face and closed her eyes. "A few times today I think?" She only got comments like that from Travis, and she got them all the time from him. It made her feel almost...liked? She didn't feel that a lot. Sen then yawned quietly and heard Roy in the distance. "Jesus..." She groaned as she picked a rock up from nearby and flung it at Roy's stomach. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Piper laughed at Sen's reaction to Roy's question. "Well, seems like I am right... again... only Travis can tolerate you!" she said while ignoring his comment about fruit tarts. She heard Gage's voice again. Ug, that voice. Hearing his voice means a few things, either; he's gonna whine about something, yell at you or just be a complete idiot. This time, it was a mix, yelling and stupidity. "I am not trying to scare you Gage, I am just stating facts..." she said calmly.

"O-oh..." Travis responded. "W-well, I think that are the most beautiful person in the world..." He said, kicking the air lightly. He knows that he tells her that he loves her a lot, but he just wants her to love him back! It just seems like every attempt at making her get closer to her just doesn't effect her in anyway what-so-ever. He keeps trying though, because he only wants her.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"You are trying way to hard to scare me sis, I mean me being bipolar is not a fact its your opinion. Most people think Im amazing!" He says to Piper

Roy ducks from the rock but it just ends up hitting him in the head instead. Then he looks over at Piper rubbing his head a little. "She can tolerate me, how do you think she can spend so much time with me a travis" he says proudly feeling he actually said something slightly smart
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 pm

"R-really?" Sen said quietly, wondering if Travis actually meant that. She secretly took all of his complements to heart, and they always meant a lot to her. She never showed it though, so it was almost like a deep dark secret for her. "I never would have known..." Sen then looked over at Roy and laughed when the rock hit his head. It seemed like her plan just got better! "I really can't tolerate many people, and he's one that I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Piper watched the rock hit Roy in the head and began laughing even harder. She never knew that Roy was even THAT stupid! "Accept that she can't tolerate you, Roy... only Travis can!" she said, for the last time. Then she looked over her brother. "You are legit bipolar, Gage.." she said, sighing.

Travis smiled. "Y-yeah really! Everything about you is perfect! You're hair looks like beautiful, bright blue waves splashing against you're beautiful face!" he said. Yes, that was not a very good compliment, but the fact that he tried must have made it romantic in SOME way. He really loved that girl. He wished that she could just say that she loves him.. or at least compliment him! Oh well, he can dream.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Gage frowns at Piper "Why am I bipolar and your not, I mean your "little" obsessing with Lucifer? Your just crazy and need to get help!" Gage yells at Piper

Roy continues to rub his head and can't figure out why both sen and piper laughed at him "I bet someone else could tolerate me like like like that little blonde kid" he says implying Py
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Once she heard Travis's complements about her face, she blushed a deeper shade or red, and closed her eyes a little bit. "O-oh, really? You think my whole face is beautiful? Even the scars?" She mumbled as she took her index finger and started to trace the scar that made its home under her eye and onto her cheek bone.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 pm

10:19 am

"Being obsessed with someone is not wrong! It is common! It just shows my dedication to having him be my beautiful husband one day!" Piper yelled at Gage. When someone brought Lucifer into the conversation, things get serious. To calm herself down, she took a few deep breathes and started imagining a beautiful wedding in a small, charming chapel. Herself, walking down the isle in a beautiful wedding gown and a long white veil. The pure white ball gown exaggerated the bright red of the roses she held in her dainty hands. At the end of the isle, a pale man in a jet black tux. Your man! God is he handsome! Well... to you at least. Her fantasies are interrupted by the horrid noise of Roy's voice. "Little blonde boy...?" she asked. She pictured the boy in her mind. Yeah, she remembered him. She hated him. Though, she always imagined him to be the son that her and Lucifer would someday have. Heaven knows why.

"You're scars! Where do I even start? They make you so unique and amazing! Each scar is another detail that I love about you..." Travis said. He reached his hand shyly towards Sen's face, wanting to stroke one of the pink scars. He quickly pulled his hand away, not because he didn't want to touch them, it's because he feels selfish doing what he wants to do to her without her having any say in it. But he knows Sen too well. She doesn't like him. She'll never like him. Why doesn't he give up? Simple answer. He doesn't want her, he NEEDS her. She makes him feel so warm and cuddly on the inside. He blushed and sighed. "You're scars are gorgeous..." he whispered in an airy voice.

Last edited by Moe on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:29 am

"See your like crazy, Lucifer is ugly! How does that make you feel, a bit crazy or insane! Do you want to kill me for your beloved albino teddy bear who barely even acknowledges you in general." Gage says to Piper in an effort to get her made so he could prove to her she is crazy

Roy looked at Piper confused and poked her head "Yes the blonde kid....I bet he could tolerate me??? Right Piper?" Roy didn't really know how else to describe him "Do you like animals?" Roy asks Piper randomly
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Sen glanced over at Piper, Gage and Roy and sighed slightly. Oh Piper's love life...she would never dare to get involved in something like that. If you asked about Lucifer to her, you would get all of these crazy fantasies. Sen wasn't the person to get too much into that without smacking herself across the face. "...You really think they make me look...gorgeous?" Sen said surprisingly as she watched Travis's hand get close to her face. But as she watched him take it away, she couldn't help but feel a tinge of...sadness? "W-wow...I never really thought someone would find these hideous marks on my face beautiful..." Sen whispered as she kept staring at Travis's hand, wondering if it would come down towards her face. For some reason, she started to feel like she was in a good mood, which didn't happen very much.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Quoted from Gage; ...Lucifer is ugly! and he decided to say that right in Piper's face? That's about as smart as punching a baby bear right in front of the mama! "Lucifer is... ugly?" she said quietly, rage building up. And you could see it in her face! Her face was turing as red as a tomato! "Listen here, if you consider Lucifer ugly, then I'm pretty sure everyone here would be blinded from the ugliness of your face. This is one of the many reasons why I hate you.. the other reasons have to do with your intense odor and the fact that you look like a transvestite." she said. She was in complete rage right now. All she could think about was stabbing Gage in the face and watching his blood and tears mix together. Piper looked at Roy. "I don't care.. no one can tolerate him so it would make sense why he could tolerate you!" she announced. "Do you like Death? Cause I can help you meet him real fast!" she yelled.

"Oh god yes!" Travis yelled, his voice cracking a little as he said 'god'. Travis was feeling real good at this point, Sen is actually talking to him without her face looking like a depressed mothers! "Please don't call them hideous! They're beautiful! Now tell me, are your scars hideous or beautiful? he asked her. He wants Sen to be more self-confident, because then, maybe then, she would be just a little more opened with him and they would get to the point where they could just talk and talk for hours without ever getting bored! That was one of the many things that he wants, but that was pretty far up on the list. Behind kissing Sen, marrying Sen and getting the chance to ride on a miniature horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, during a calm time   Outside, during a calm time - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, during a calm time
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next