Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, a peaceful time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:32 pm

"Okay, okay..." Shen smiles "Suck on your toe for 4 minutess!!!!" He yelled and started laughing

Sofie smiled "Yay!" she said cheerfully and grabbed Apollos hand

Patch smiles at Ume "Its not that what I said made no sense, you jest couldn't comprehend what I said with your 'brain' that is not as superior as a humans. Who was the idiot that let you out of your cage anyway." Patch looks at Apollo "You should be and yeah Ill go to the lake"

Kody smiles at Lucifer "Y-yeah, your perfect....." Kody says unsurely

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am

Ume looked over at Apollo and smiled. "That would be really nice...I haven't been over by the lake in a long time." Then she glanced at Patch and rolled her eyes. "If you wanna consult who let me out of my 'cage', go and find my mom."

"O-or you could just be yourself? That would be the best method overall..." Elena said to Py, as she wondered why he would ever want to do that in the first place. Then she looked over at Zen. "Maybe you should just skip that one?"

Toona looked back and forth between Lucifer and Kody, not knowing what to do. "Well, I don't think I wanna do that..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 pm

"Shen!" Zen yelled at him. "Give me a truth instead... now..." she said, annoyed at he did not understand that she was not going to suck her toe even for a second.

"But no one likes me the way I am..." Py said, pouting as he crosses his arms. Then he looks at Zen, he was gonna bring up the fact that she couldn't do that, but he changed his mind after seeing how mad she was.

Apollo smiled at Ume. "Same here, it'll be a lot of fun." he said, then he looked at Sofie and held onto her hands. Then he looked at Patch. "Please stop Patch, we are going to the lake to relax, not make fun of people. So just please, stop..." he said.

Lucifer stares at Toona. "Just say something! What do you find disturbing or just plain weird about me? Look at my face, body, skin or anything! Make up an insult!" he said to her, then looking at Kody and nodded agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

"Come on, suck your toe for a minute. Im not asking you to make out with anyone." shen says to zen

Sofie starts skiping over towards the lake and swings Apollos arm back and forth with hers. She starts to hum just little made up tunes

Patch starts walking over to the lake. "I would love to consult your birth giver. I guess she was never really considered your mom because she never loved you like most people people. No one like deformed creatures like you. I bet your 'mom' was just dying to get you out of the house." Patch smiles at Apollo "I promise I won't make fun of any people, but I can't promise you I won't make fun of anything else."

Kody smiles at Lucifer still wondering where exactly are they going
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Ume walked up next to Apollo and smiled. "Yeah, it will..." Then she looked at Patch and growled under her breath. "Oh I know, my mom hated me. Maybe, oh I don't know, maybe that's why I ran away?"

"I like you the way you are." Elena said calmly as she smiled and looked at Shen. "Well, unless you consider that making out with your toe?"

Toona looked back and forth between Kody and Lucifer, knowing she wouldn't be able to get out of this easily. "Uhhh....your hair...looks too fluffy?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Zen starts getting really mad. She takes a deep breath and sighs. "Listen... Shen..." she said, sternly. "I don't know why you can't just come up with a NORMAL dare a NORMAL person would come up with... Instead, you come up with these dares that some creepy, old men with awkward fetishes would come up with.. So I am asking you, not as your sister, but as your friend... either change the dare or give me a truth... and I would rather make out with... Py right now, then suck my toe!" she said.

Py smiles at Elena. "Y-you do?" he asked her, happily. "D-do you like everything about me?" he asked her. Then he looked at Zen, and listened to her whole rant, then he looked back at Elena. "What's a fetish?" he asked her.

Apollo laughs a little as Sofie swings their arms back and forth as he joins in. Apollo looked at Patch. "Please stop it!" he said. "You are being very immature, Patch! You don't seem cool or anything while making fun of her, it just makes you look like a bully." he said to him.

Lucifer's smile turned suddenly into a frown. "M-my hair... i-is too fluffy?" he asked her as he placed his hands on his head, trying to flatten down his hair. 'I-I can't believe she would say such a thing!' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Shen frowns at Zen "...Im sorry Zen, I didnt know I wasn't normal and that I acted like a creepy old man" Shen says sadly and looks away from her

Sofie pointed forward and started to run "I see the lake!" she yelled enthusiastically.

Patch ignores Ume cause he could careless about her mother issues and smacks Apollo "I don't want you telling me what I can and can't say and by the way Im not making fun Ume to look cool, its to entertain myself!"

Kody looks at Lucifer "I l-like your hair t-the way it is...."

Last edited by Three on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:45 am

"Well whatever..." Ume said as she rolled her eyes and just walked quietly, wondering where all of the others were.

"Oh course I do!~" Elena said while smiling, as she looked back at Zen and flinched. "Wow, I've never seen you that annoyed before...." Then she looked back at Py and blushed. "Well...it's uh...when you reaaaally like something..."

Hearing Lucifer getting upset, she covered her mouth and frowned. "N-no, it's not fluffy! I was just saying that because you wanted me to insult you and I-I didn't know what to say!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Zen frowned at Shen's response to what she said. "I-I didn't mean it like that! I-I was just getting upset about that dare!" she said, trying to cheer up Shen. Zen looked at Elena and laughed a little, awkwardly. "I-it happens sometimes..." she said.

Py giggled. Then he started thinking about the word 'fetish'. "Oh... I see..." he said as he turned and looked at Elena. "I have a fetish for you then!" he said, smiling, laughing playfully.

Apollo frowned. "Don't you have any empathy? Do you even have feelings?" he said as he turned and looked at Ume. "Are you okay?" he asked. Then he looked at Sofie, then at the lake and smiled a little.

Lucifer looked at Kody, his eyes teared up. "Th-thanks... b-but that won't change Toona's opinion..." he said as he turned and looked at Toona. "I-I understand... I-I'm just glad that you told me what you actually f-felt..." he said, stroking his hair, trying to make it less fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

"oh....okay, I dare you to....do nothing..." shen says still not looking at Zen

"Its sooooo pretty" she yells, then looks at everyone else "Isn't it?" she asks them with a big smile

"I have empathy, I feel bad for anyone Ume looks at and I have feelings, hatred towards Ume and Py. Now how about you Apollo, do you have empathy or feelings" Patch says with a smill smirk

Kody smiles at Lucifer "D-dont worry T-toona told me she liked your hair a lot, she doesn't w-want to hurt your f-feelings" then he looked over at Toona and smiled

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Hearing Apollo, Ume looked up and him and sighed a little bit. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She said as she kept walking beside him, trying to ignore Patch. She could take insults, but not as much as Patch could dish out. Ume looked over at Sofie and nodded a little.

"O-oh, you do?" Elena said as she blushed and looked over at Shen and Zen sadly. "If I got a dare like that, I would be pretty upset too..."

"Lucifer, I didn't mean it! I swear!" Toona said as she walked up behind him. "Your hair is a...beautiful platinum color, not to mention that it looks so soft and flat!" She said happily as she looked back at Kody and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Zen sighed. "I'm sorry if I made you really upset... Shen..." she said. She turned and looked at Elena and smiled a little. "Well, I'm glad you understand..." she said.

Py nods. "I have a lot of fetishes! I have a fetish for Patch too! A-a-and boats! Aaaaand candy! I have a boat and candy fetish!" he said, smiling.

Apollo smiled at Ume. "Okay... I'm just making sure... if you're ever too upset, I'm here for you..." he said, then he looked at Sofie and smiled. "It is, isn't it?" he said, turning and looking at the lake. He stares at it for a while, then he looks at Patch and frowns. "I can't believe you could say stuff like that... and I do have empathy! I feel bad for Ume and Py because you hate them so much and I don't think they hate you that much!" he said to Patch.

Lucifer smiles at Kody. "R-really?" he asked him as he turned and looked at Toona. "O-oh..." he said, blushing. He looks at the ground and rubs that back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

"Its fine Zen....its your turn now to say truth or dare..." Shen says

"We should put are feet in or something like that" Sofie suggest

"Well I can't believe you would talk to me like that, and Im pretty sure Ume hates me more than I hate her! I bet you hate me to Apollo!" Patch yells at Apollo while stomping his foot

Kody smiles and nods his head at Lucifer "Your hair is perfectly fine and everybody l-loves it." Kody says

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Ume looked up at Apollo and smiled and blushed a bit. "Thank you Apollo..." She said as she looked over at Patch and rolled her eyes. She was sick and tired of listening to him being a baby, so she just blocked him out.

"Well, that's good then~" Elena said as she sighed to herself, since she knew that he obviously didn't get the true meaning of it. Then she turned to Zen and smiled.

"Yeah! How do you even get it to be that shade of white? It is pretty...I must admit...it's even more pretty than mine!" Toona said, still going on her nice streak.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Zen smiles at Shen and nods a little. Then she looks around at everyone. "How about.. you Elena! Truth or dare?" she asked her.

Py smiles. Then he turns and looks Elena. "Ohhh ohhh choose dare! It's more fun!" he said.

Apollo frowns at Patch. "Trust me, you hate Ume way more than she hates you. And I do not hate you Patch. Even though you don't consider me your friend, I consider you mine." he said.

"Everyone?" Lucifer asked, turning and looking at Kody. Then he looked at Toona. "Well... I'm albino.." he said. Then he blushed. "R-really!?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Shen waits for Elena to pick truth or daring hoping she would pick dare.

Sofie taps Apollos shoulder cause he didnt answer her earlier "Do you want to put our feet in the water?"

"She hates me more, she hates almost everyone cause she is like a little goth troll who is always like 'I hate people' and you can pretend like you like me but I want you to hate me and if Py had a brain he would hate me to" Patch said and smiled a little

Kody smiles and nods "People who make fun of y-you are o-obviously jealous"

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:08 pm

"Whatever, think what you want." Ume said as she put her hands behind her back and clenched her fists.

Hearing Zen say her name and hearing 'truth or dare' in the same sentence, she squeaked loudly and tugged on the top of Py's hat. "U-uh...I dunno...maybe..." She stammered as she thought about the consequences of picking either truth or dare. Then she remembered that it was Zen, and she would never do anything to kill her. "How about...d-dare I guess?"

"Well of course! Your hair looks so soft, and it has such a nice color to it..." Toona said as her tail swished back and forth slowly as she kept looking at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Zen smiles at Elena. "Cool." she said calmly. She tapped her finger on her chin lightly for a little bit, trying to think of a good dare that wasn't stupid. "I dare you to... go find Patch and tell him how you truly feel about him..." she said, hoping that she wasn't sounding stupid. "I-if you want!"

Py looks at Elena and claps his hands. "Yay~ You chose dare!" he said, sounding very proud of Elena's choice. Then he turned and listening to the dare that was placed upon Elena. He listened to the dare, not quit understanding what she ment. He scratched his head a little.

Apollo was getting really annoyed with Patch, his face started turning red. Though, he knew that he could not get mad and yell at him. He calmly sighed and faked a smile. "Th-that's not true!" he stuttered out. "You must b-be confused!" he said, while he turned at looked at Sofie. "I-I would enjoy that..." he said.

Lucifer looked at Kody and puffed his chest out a little. "You are right, Kody!" he said, ignorantly. Then he looked at Toona. "You don't act like that's true most of the time.." he sighed a little. Then he just shrugged a little. "I don't really care though..."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Shen listened to zens dare and looked at Elena "What do you think of Patch?" He said curiously since he has never heard her talk about him

Sofie smiled and threw of her shoes and started to walk closer to the water "come one everyone!" she said cheerfully

"You okay Apollo your starting to look like a tomato" Patch said smiling "And by the way what I did say was all facts because Im better than all of you guys and your just jealous. I will be the next ruler of Pangea, making me the next ruler of humans" Patch said confidently

Kody smiled at Lucifers confidents, though he kind of found it funny he didnt laugh.

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Ume looked up at Sofie and frowned a little. "I-Is is cold?" She said quietly as she reluctantly started to take her boots off.

"P-Patch?" Elena said as she tapped her finger on her palm and thought for a few seconds. "He doesn't really bother me much, but h-he has such a quick tongue..."

"Well you can't just blurt that kind of stuff out much! It has to be the right moment!" Toona cooed as her tail swished around in different directions behind of her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Zen nods at Elena's answer. "I see what you mean..." she said, though she was hoping for answer that was filled with more insults so she could laugh about it. "Is there anything else you wanna say about him?" she asked.

"Quick tongue?" Py said quietly to himself. He was still confused. "What does that mean?" he asked Elena.

"I am perfectly fine, Patch." Apollo said, trying to stay calm. Apollo didn't listen to one word Patch said after that, he just nodded after he heard the little beast stop blabbing. Apollo took his shoes off quickly and tried to cheer up, he didn't want to act like a total jerk because of Patch.

Lucifer just looked at Kody awkwardly. "You are a very quiet person Kody... you need to let go... and just be cool... like me..." he said, then he turned and looked at Toona. "Urg... I guess you're right.
" he groaned a little.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Shen crosses his arms not as amused as he hope he would be from this game.

Sofie smiled at ume "Don't worry it will be fun, just throw off your shoes and put your feet in the water!" she said positively

Patch glares at Apollo "Don't you have anything to say to that you stupid peasant! Don't talk to that girl and that troll, I am the one who ultimately determines your fate so you better listen to me" Patch said sternly towards Apollo

Kody frowned a little "Im s-sorry Lucifer, I didn't know I w-was to quiet...Ill try t-to be more like you..." Kody says to Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:31 pm

"W-well, if you say so..." Ume whispered, slipping off her boots and laying them down the ground. "I-I'm not much of a cold water person..."

Elena thought for a few moments and shrugged slightly. "Well not that I know of! I've never really formed an opinion about him before in my life actually..." She then looked over at Py and smiled. "Oh! It means that people just talk and speak their mind without thinking about it much. It gets people into trouble a lot actually!"

"Besides, it takes me a while to get that kind of stuff out!" Toona said as she plopped her tail over her shoulder and started to groom it.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

Zen smiles and nods in agreement. "I guess I kinda agree with you... he can be nice... s-sometimes... I-I guess..." she said, shrugging a little. "Well, it's your turn Elena..." she announced.

"Ohhh!" Py said enthusiastically, even though, he probably still has no clue what having a quick tongue means. "It's your turn! It's your turn!" he cheered happily, clapping his hands together.

"I am listening to you, Patch." Apollo firmly said as he sat down next to the lake. He was still trying to keep himself in a good mood. He was hoping that Patch wouldn't ask what he just said or something stupid like that, because honestly, he had no clue.

"Good boy" Lucifer said to Kody, almost like he was complimenting a dog? Who knows. Then he turns and looks at Toona. "I wonder why..." he wondered as he tapped his chin lightly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Shen started playing with his hair getting bored of this game since no one has done anything entertaining

"I don't know if the water is cold actually its probably going to be a little chilly but not to bad" she said while she started to walk in

Patch looks over at Apollo and frowns a bit at Apollo obviously not listening"Hey Apollo, who ultimately determines your fate?" Patch said smiling a little bit

Kody tried to smile at Lucifer even though that tone of voice he used kinda bugged him. "T-Thanks...I think..." Kody whispers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, a peaceful time
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next