Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, a peaceful time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

"O-okay..." Ume said as she stepped into the water and squeaked lightly when she felt the cold water on her feet. "A-ah! That's really cold!!"

"I-It's my turn now?" Elena squeaked quietly, as she folded her hands together and thought for a few moments. "How about...Shen! Truth or dare?" She wondered if picking his was the wrong choice, because she didn't have a dare...or a truth made up yet.

Toona bit on her tail lightly as her ears twitched at Lucifer's comment. "Who knows! Maybe it's just a habit I have? Or...maybe things are just better that way!" She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Zen smiled and turned and looked at Shen. She was hoping that Shen would choose dare and Elena would give him a cruel dare that he didn't want to do, so that Shen could feel how she felt a while ago in the situation with sucking on her own toe. She folded her hands a prayed for three things; Shen to choose dare, Elena to all of a sudden be a lot less nice than she is and Shen to get upset and beg not to do the dare. Most likely, this wasn't gonna happen.

Py heard Shen's name be called, he crossed his arms and pouted a little. He loved hearing his name be called in truth of dare, but now that it wasn't being called for the last 2 rounds, he was getting grumpy. He knows that he would do any dare and answer any truth that anyone asked him. He stopped pouting and just sighed, faked a smile, lifted his chin and acted happy. He knows that he's being a little dramatic about this, but he doesn't care.

"God!" Apollo yelped out loudly. "God does, okay? He determines when it's the right time for me to leave earth and be sent to Heaven or Hell. So yes, you do not own me Patch. Sure, you are right after God on the list, but you are not as strong as him. You aren't as forgiving as him either! God is an awesome man to trust!" Apollo said, he waited a few seconds, then sighed. "What in the world am I talking about...?" he groaned. He took his shoes off slowly and placed them next to him.

"Don't think! Just thank!" Lucifer blurted out loudly. "You have to stop being such a shy little boy, Kody, and be a tough strong man!" he announced to him. Lucifer watched Toona bite on her tail, so Lucifer decided to bite something on his. He bit his thumb lightly, then said "Why would things be better that way?" he asked in a blank, almost robotic sounding, tone.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Shen surprised to hear his name "dare, I guess?" he says not really thinking about his decision. But he doesn't think elena could come up with something that bad.

Sofie giggles a little bit at Ume, "You will get use to it, maybe we will see some cute little fish or a frog!" She said enthusiastically

"There is no proof of god existence so believing in him with no proof may hurt you in the future! No human is above me, Im getting Pangea once my dad dies, which I think should be in the next few year, maybe even the next few months if Im lucky. So you better get use to be making your decisions, okay Apollo!" Patch says to Apollo

Kody looks up at Lucifer "T-Thanks!" he says a bit louder trying to sound slightly tougher though Kody knows he isn't Tough

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm

"Frogs and fish? Well, I guess that isn't too bad..." Ume said as she tried to walk farther into the water, but the farther she got into it the more she yelped. After listening to Apollo and Patch for such a long time, she started to get annoyed. "God dammit, can't you just shut up Patch?" She yelled as she rubbed her temples softly and groaned.

Elena sat quietly for a few moments, deep in thought. She wasn't good at coming up with anything in this game, and today wouldn't be an exception. "W-well, lets see..." She said quietly as she tapped her chin a few times, trying to come up with something good enough. "I dare you to..." Then she remembered about how her turn was about Patch, so why not make it about Patch too? "Smack Patch in the back of the head as hard as you can!" Failure.

"Well, I guess maybe it's better that way so if I accidentally say something right away it won't sound stupid? Or something like that, who knows..." Toona said as she shrugged and continued to bite her tail. "So I have some time to think about it! Although..." She began. "It isn't the greatest method ever! In face it kinda sucks..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Zen heard Elena's dare and started cracking up. She turned and looked at Shen. "A-are you actually gonna do that? Or be a chicken!" she said. She just imagined Shen slapping Patch, then seeing Patch have a seizure about it and demand for Apollo to do something about it... Apollo probably wouldn't do anything though, he likes Shen too much to hurt him.

Py frowned, not understanding why Elena chose that as a dare. He looked up at Elena. "Why that as a dare?" he asked. He thought that everyone in the world looked at Patch the same way that he did, the most amazing human being on the face of the earth. And if that was true, why would Elena have chosen that dare?

Apollo just stared at Patch with no response to what he said. He just nodded and looked away from him. He slowly put his feet in the water without knowing how cold it was. Shivers shot up his spine when his feet plunged into the water. He was a little upset at this point, he never really liked getting yelled at, so he just sat quietly, kicking his feet lightly.

"There you go!" Lucifer said to Kody. "Now, you're starting to sound more like a man... a.k.a., me!" he laughed a little, then turned and looked at Toona. "Why does it suck?" he asked. The only reason he probably asked is because his method is 'talk first, think later' and though his method did backfire often, he enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Shen frowns at the dare, "I don't know where Patch is a-a-and I don't want to risk my life with this dare, if he gets really mad at me, what he punishes me with death!" Shen blurts out

Sofie looked over at Apollo "You okay?"

Patch looked over at Ume "You don't have the right to tell me to shut up stupid troll, go back under your bridge so I don't have to look at that pile of lumps you call a face!" Patch yells at Ume

Kody nods at Lucifer not really sure what to say to that. "...r-right...." He looks over at Toona trying to figure out what she is talking about but he has absolutely no clue.

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:13 pm

"Jesus christ, you use that insult so much that it just doesn't affect me anymore." Ume said loudly as she flipped her hand up as if to dismiss Patch. Ume then looked back at Apollo and frowned a bit. She rarely saw Apollo that upset, so she knew something was wrong. She slowly walked over to him, and in a few seconds she was standing below him. "Are you okay Apollo?" She cooed.

Elena looked over at Zen, and hearing her laugh she smiled. "Was that a good enough dare?" Then she looked over at Py and shrugged. "It just kinda seemed like the...kind of dare I could do at the moment~" She said giggling, and hearing that Shen didn't want to do the dare she started to giggle louder.

"It just takes me a while to complement people sometimes...I wish I could complement people all the time! But for me it just doesn't work out that way..." Toona said as she started to walk up next to Lucifer. "Why, do you think differently about that Lucifer?"

Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Zen gave Elena a thumbs up. "That was the best dare EVER!" she said, still laughing. Then she looked at Shen. "Come on, Shen. Be a man! You always act manly!" she said, then right away, she wanted to take that back. Truthfully, he never acted manly, just like a total ditz. "Never mind.. Ignore that last comment..."

Py was still confused, but honestly, when wasn't he? "Oh..." he said, as he turned and looked away from Elena. At that moment, he felt like he was the only one that actually liked Patch, and that he was slowly feeling a less and less close relationship with anyone other than Patch. As if, Patch was his only friend and everyone else just left him alone... then he realized he was over thinking everything and just smiled at everyone he was with.

Apollo looked at Sofie and Ume and faked a smile. "I'm perfectly fine..." he said, then just hung his head down and sighed. He was not fine at all. He felt depressed. Even though both Sofie and Ume asked if he was okay, he just felt as if everyone really hated him and just wanted to leave him to die. Why would he think this? Did he really take Patch's insults THAT seriously? Apparently...

Lucifer just looked at Kody awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. That was one thing that really bothered him about Kody. He talks in such short, awkward answers that he doesn't even know how to keep the conversation alive! Then he just looked over at Toona. "I don't like complimenting people... it makes me feel... weak..." he said. "Well... I just like saying what comes to mind first! Not stop and think like 'is it smart to say this?' or 'will this make them feel upset?' I just let it rip and make up for it later!" he said, confidently.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"I still don't no where he is, he went off with Apollo, Sofie and Ume and I don't know where they went and I am a man and Im manly!" Shen said to all of them

"awwww my poor Apollo is upset" she said and frowned. She walked over and gave him a big hug. "Whats bothering you, I can tell there something wring cause of your voice...I don't like it when your sad!" she said concerned

Patch looked at her hand "Okay, so your not affected by me telling you what you really are, but why should I care is satisfies me. Plus I don't need you showing me your grotesque hand, Its not one of your better aspects. To be honest Im hoping your butt is your best aspect since its pretty much the only thing I haven't seen on you and your boobs of course but I don't think those thing are ever gonna grow big enough to fill a training bra" Patch says to ume

Kody could feel this conversation getting awkward and he wanted to find something to say to Lucifer "Whats your favorite flower!" he said without thinking

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

"Grotesque? Who the hell uses a word like that? Unless your trying to hide the fact that your really an idiot? Since I know that people try to have such a large vocabulary that trys to make you sound smarter." Ume said smirking a bit, beaming with pride at her response. Then she looked up and saw Apollo being more miserable than usual. "You sure? You usually don't act this upset..."

Hearing Zen say that her dare was awesome, Elena clapped her hands together and laughed. "Oh yay! And I thought I sucked at this game!" Then she looked over at Shen and burst into a fit of laughter. Just hearing him complain about how bad her dare was just made her happy.

"Why would it make you feel weak?" Toona said curiously as she cocked her head and kept looking up at Lucifer. She assumed that he had the kind of attitude to only complement people when he had to, but that didn't bug her much. "B-but, what if it does make the other person upset?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 pm

11:26 am

"You're actually really good! You just made an awesome dare, which makes the game more fun and you better at it!" Zen said happily. She was hoping that this would make Elena feel good, because she loves seeing people happy. She didn't really seem like someone who would really care about other people's feelings, but she actually really does. She proceeded to look and Shen and smile. "What if I went and helped you find him, then would you slap him and complete the dare?" she said him with a little smirk. Right now, she didn't really want to see Shen happy, just in distress. I guess she liked seeing people other than her twin happy, just because Shen is Shen.

Py opened his mouth to join into the conversation, but quickly backed down. Sure, most of the time, Py seems so hyper and energetic that he would never shut up, but right now, he was surprisingly being a little shy. He does do this sometimes, he has this side to him when he feels that he had said enough and no one really wants to hear his voice anymore. He thought for a little bit, debating if he should talk and if so, what would he said? Well, I think I already said enough about Patch.. Maybe I should stop talking about him? Does it annoy people when I talk about him a lot? Blast! Maybe that's why he has awkward conversations! He talks way too much about Patch! He needs to learn to talk more about himself and others than just that long haired boy. He looks around at the group. His eyes shot right to Elena. Oh Elena, Py thinks that she is such a sweet girl, not really knowing if it's in a friendly way or romantic. He opens his mouth to speak. "How are you doing today, Elena?" he asked. Great start.

Apollo sort of felt like a follower more than a pack leader at this point. Everyone was comforting him when he is usually the one to comfort others. He hugged Sofie back. "I-it's nothing... really... just my own problems that I would probably have to take care of by myself, on my own time..." he answered her. He loved Sofie, she cared so much about him. He loves feeling as if someone puts all of their concern into him. Then he looked at Ume, realizing that she cared just as much. It can't be, he only loves Sofie! Gah! Stop thinking about this pointless stuff and answer Ume! "I'm pretty sure I'm fine..." he said. He could just feel the embarrassment shoot through his veins. He just felt so... so weak and worthless. He needed comfort, and not asking how he's doing comfort, like your mom singing lullabies to you and cradling you in her arms comfort.

Lucifer's eyes shoot right back at Kody. He smiled at Kody's attempt at continuing a conversation with him. Apparently, Kody hates awkwardness as much as Lucifer. "I do love roses, they are so romantic and always make me think of romantic dinners at expensive restaurants." he said. Just thinking about the fancy foods at the restaurants made Lucifer's mouth water. Well, of course he wasn't thinking about the actual food! Just the decor of flowers in the middle of the table next to a candle. He looked back at Toona. "It'd make me sound like a softy! And I am not softy, thank you very much!" he said. Of course, on the inside he is truly a softy, but let's not get into that. He started laughing that Toona's question. "If they get upset, you just apologize and buy them a nice cheap present! They forgive you like it's their job..." he said, sounding like a complete jerk.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 am

Shen crossed his arms "It doesn't matter if we find him, slapping him would be a complete disrespect to Pangea" Shen says though he could careless about how dierespectful it would be to hurt Patch but he just really didn't want to make Patch mad.

"Oh Apollo, there is no such thing as personal problems because if your problem is upsetting you, then you being upset starts to upset me so your problems are my problems." she says to him sweetly "So whats wrong?"

"If your wondering upper class people use that word, of course you wouldn't know that cause you said the word as if it were the first time you herd it. Yay, Im expanding your pathetically small vocabulary. Also how is using big fancy words indicate Im trying to hide being an 'idiot'. I mean if I were using the big words wrong then it may imply that but since Im using them correctly that makes me smart. Oh and by the way I don't need my large vocabulary to make me sound smart, I don't have to try to be smart, I just am." Patch says smiling a little just really wanting to punch her but he knows he is no good at actual fighting, he can only verbally fight

Kody smiles "Yeah roses are pretty..." He stands there a little awkwardly trying to think of something else to say "Whats your favorite color Rose?" he asks knowing the only was to keep a conversation going with Lucifer is to ask him his opinion and about himself

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:09 pm

"Idiot, I've heard plenty of people of lower class use the word you ignorant fool. Also, you must not get out a lot. Many people try to sound smart to hide up their lack of brains. Have you even noticed that english isn't even my first language too?" Ume said as she rolled her eyes. "Jesus you need a mute button. I'm tired of hearing your scratchy, beat up voice. So if you continue to talk, I'll just continue to ignore you." Ume spat as she looked up at Apollo and frowned. "No you aren't...you never act like this! And you only act like it when Patch gets his little thong in a twist!"

Elena smiled at Zen's remark and smiled happily. "Oh yay! I'm glad I could make things more fun!" She said giggling. After her tiny giggle fit was over, she looked over at Py and smiled. "I'm doing really well! This morning sure has been nice~ It's always good to start off with a cup of tea." She cooed as she tapped her chin with her index finger. "How are you today Py?"

Toona's ears twitched slightly, and at hearing Lucifer's response of Kody's question she blushed slightly. She never would have guessed that that was the reason he loved roses. Although, the question always did make her curious since she never knew which flower Lucifer preferred. Well at least now she knew! "Oh, you like roses?" Toona squeaked, as she played more with the tip of her tail. "O-oh, but you aren't a softy! It usually just shows that you care about the other person! And I guess so...but what if you hurt the person really badly? Would you get them a more expensive gift?" Toona asked too many questions.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Zen smiled at Elena. "Well, you are just a fun person in general! I don't think I can name one person who doesn't like you!" she complimented her. Well, she wasn't including Patch in this tally of who and who doesn't like Elena, because honestly, Zen could not name one person that Patch actually did like! Zen always had a feeling that Patch could actually be a really nice person on the inside, just that a horrifying memory of some sort must be blocking out that good side to him. But what could that be? Zen just listened to Shen's excuses, nodding and smiling with her arms crossed and a little smirk on her face. "Well, I guess you have a very valid point there.." she said very sarcastically, chuckling a little.

Realizing that he was actually getting a descent conversation started, Py started getting very excited. "Well, my day is great! Because... I love hearing that you are having a good day! It makes me feel like... Uh... super awesome!" he screamed. Wow, 'super awesome', really? There must have been something better to say, but Py doesn't think before he speaks, just like Lucifer. Now realizing that his response to Elena totally sucked, he wanted to continue the conversation more. "So, uh... are you married?" he asked, but really, she is obviously not married!

"Sofie, it's really nothing that you should be concerned about..." Apollo said as politely as he could without sounding like a jerk. "I just don't want you to think of me as more of a wimp..." he whispered quietly, but just loud enough for Sofie to hear. Then he looked over at Ume. He just laughed an awkward laugh. "Oh Ume... You're starting to catch on to me... aren't you?" he said. When he heard her bring up that his unhappiness had do to with Patch, it was obvious that she was getting onto something.

"Red!" Lucifer blurted out. "Just like my eyes... and red is a very romantic color, y'know? I would love to have a nice bouquet of red roses... Alas, my romantic life is as loved filled as a 40 year old virgin.." he said, not sounding very disappointed. He looked at Toona. "No.. I do not like roses, I love roses.. Such a beautiful plant.." he said with awe in his voice. "Well, if that's true, then I don't want to seem like one!" he said. Then he just thought about the questions that Toona asked, it took him a few moments to come up with a good answer. "Well... I don't have a lot of money, so... I guess I would just accept that they hate me and move on with my life as if they never existed until they cam crawling back to me!" he said, smiling. Oh boy, Toona would not like this answer.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Shen frowned at Zen then looked at all of them "Why can't I just suck my toe I don't want to go out of my way to hurt Patch, plus who wants to see patch more upset than normal or angry!" Shen says trying his best to make a point

"But Im concerned for you and thats something I can't change." Sofie says to Apollo then looks over at Ume and back to Apollo "Does Patch really upset you this much? You don't have to worry I bet he doesn't actually would do anything he says or means anything he says." Sofie says sweetly to Apollo "Oh and by the way your the toughest guy in the world"

"First off I never said that many people don't try to pretend they are smart to hide there stupidity I said people do but when they do they do not use there words correctly. I will continue to talk because Im no robot so I don't have a 'mute button'. The more my voice bugs you, just encourages me to talk even if you won't listen to me, you can surely still hear me. Well you will hear me for sure if I just do this~" he says and he walks closer to ume "now you can't ignore me!" he yells in his her ear and smiles "Do you clean those waxy things?"

"Red is a nice color for roses, t-they are...good...and um yeah there romantic" He listens to the 40 year old virgin comment but really doesn't no how to respond to that "So where do you want to go Lucifer?" he asked trying to get s destination
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm

As Ume said she would, she just pulled her hair over her ears and ignored Patch's annoying voice. Oh how it felt nice not to pay attention to him. She knew he would get tired out eventually. Then she looked up at Apollo and smiled a bit. She felt so...amazing to be acknowledged by someone like him, especially when he was upset. "Of course I am! I see you everyday, and you're never like this unless you're upset by something...like Patch!" She said, saying Patch's name loudly like he wasn't right next to her.

"Woah, really?" Elena said to Zen happily as she giggled loudly and stretched her legs out. She slowly stopped paying attention to Shen's complaints about the dare, and focused onto Py. Hearing his response made her smile, and she blushed a light shade of pink. "Nah, I'm not married! Although...I don't know if I ever really will..." She said quietly as she played with Py's hat carefully.

"Ah, I can see where I could get the difference wrong!" Toona said sweetly as she imagined Lucifer laying in a bed of roses- ...wait, that wasn't right! She shouldn't be thinking that! At her thought Toona turned bright red and shook her face. "Well...I guess I could see how that worked..." Toona mumbled softly, actually wondering if Lucifer really would do that to a person.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Zen nodded at Elena. She felt good about making Elena feel good, now to just put Shen in more stress. She looked over at Shen. "You're dare wasn't to suck on your toe, now just man up and slap Patch or.. whatever the dare was!" she said. Now that Shen was stalling so much, she forgot what the actual dare was. Curse you Shen. She looked over and listened to Elena and Py's conversation for a little bit. Aww, how cute! Those two seem like opposites and they get along so well! Elena is tall and smart! Py is short and... pretty much a ditz. So adorable.

Py watched Shen complain for a little, then he just looked away. Is he actually gonna do it or not? I hope he doesn't.. poor Patch would get-!? Stop thinking about him Py! Py looks at Elena. "Why wouldn't you want to get married!? You would get to have a husband, and a house, and a baby and..." he said, not really knowing where to go from there. Py is 15 years old and still hardly knows much about relationships and sex and all of that other jazz. He sure needs a teacher.

Geez, Apollo sure is a ladies man. Apollo sure did want to stick up for Ume, but he just felt like such a wimp that he couldn't even think of something mature and responsible to say back to him! Apollo smiled at the sweetness of his girlfriend, Sofie. He sighed. "Yeah... I guess so... I just steps all over me like I'm nothing... It's like he has no feelings for anybody but himself..." he said, sadly. Then he looked at Ume, who is always so sweet to him. "That is true!" he responded to her. "I'm just saying, you have better things to do then play therapist with me..." he sighed quietly, looking away from Ume.

"Romance~" Lucifer said dramatically. "The one thing that can make someone's life turn amazing, or crush their hopes and dreams for ever.. pretty amazing, don't cha think?" he asked Kody. Then he tapped his chin, trying to think of somewhere to go. "Give me some time to think about this..." he said. Lucifer just nodded a little at Toona. Then he saw Toona's face turn red. Strange. "Is something wrong with you? Or are you trying to make yourself look like a red rose just for me?" he asked in a pretty rude tone of voice. "Yeah! Because if they cared that much about me, they'd forgive me-" he snaps his fingers "like that!" he said finishing his statement. Though, Lucifer didn't think about if HE really cared about the person...

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:23 pm

"Fine, then bring me to Patch!" Shen said thinking they didn't know exactly where he went either "If you know where he is, Ill slap him..."

"Oh Apollo I hate seeing you upset, he is just a teenager, he might change when he is an adult...maybe..." she said to Apollo and then kissed him on the cheek

Patch smiled "Well if your going to ignore me ill talk to Apollo" he said then looked over at Apollo "So whats wrong with you Apollo." he says not sounding like he cares at all "You gotta splinter or something!"

"umm....Yeah romance is great, i-its powerful and c-could change y-your life in away..." Kody says to Lucifer "Okay...you can think about....."

Last edited by Three on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Ume tapped her foot in the water and thought for a few moments. "Well now that I think about it...I really don't have much to do!" She said smiling. Ume knew how much Apollo got mad at Patch most of the time, and she felt the same way when it came to the little brat. "I'd rather help you feel better in all honesty..."

Hearing Py's question made Elena laugh, and she just shrugged a little. "Oh, I might get married later on in life! Besides, all of those things seem really nice..." She said as she giggled quietly. "I already have a house, so I would only need two more of those things on the list!~" Oh Elena.

Toona shook her head to herself carefully as she tried to get the image out of her head. But no matter how hard she tried to do so, the image just took residence in her head. "O-oh no, I'm fine!" She said quickly as she rubbed her cheeks. "Yeah, I guess you have a bit of a point there..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Zen smiled. "Okay, I'll go with you to find Patch, Shen." she said as she turned and looked and Elena and Py. "Either both of you can come to watch the show, or you two can just wait for us to come back." she said. Oh, Zen could just taste the funny about to happen. She just really hopes that she is able to find Patch, if not, then she hopes that another hilarious dare will happen to Shen soon.

Py listened to the two choices he had. He would love to go over and visit Patch, but he wanted to socialize with other people and not have anything to do with Patch! "I'm staying here!" he announced, he almost surprised himself that he managed to deny a request to see Patch! Then he looked at Elena, giving her his big, brown, puppy eyes. "W-will you stay here with me...?" he asked her in a sweet, high-pitched tone. Now, come on, who could say no to that face!?

"I really hope so..." Apollo replied to Sofie, sighing quietly. He blushed a little when he felt Sofie kiss him. Sure, she kissing him all the time, but it makes him blush every time. He looked at Patch, and groaned. "I am fine, Patch..." he said sternly. He was so mad at Patch right now, hearing his voice just made him want to kill him! Then he looked at Ume. He blushed even more. "Wow, Ume, I didn't notice how much you actually cared for me!" he said, shyly.

"Amen to that!" Lucifer announced loudly to Kody. "That's why I don't want to get all tangled up in love, because I know, that I will fall in love and my love will never love me back! That's why I absolutely hide all of my daydreams about romantic crap all the time..." he admitted. He turned to Toona, as he slipped his hand in this pants. No one knows why in the world he does that. "You're so weird, you know that?" he said. "I always have points! I'm the pointiest!" he said. Wow. That was a really stupid comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, a peaceful time
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7