Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside, a peaceful time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Shen starts walking away from Zen holding his laugh in "Im being mature and...." He couldn't think of something to say. "ummmmmmm, Avoiding the situation!"

"Do you like to sing!" she said in in a singing voice and giggled. "I would like to see some of your pictures!!!"

Kody kept walking just listening to Toona and Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:45 pm

"Sing? Well, if I don't say so myself, I'd say I'm good at singing..." Ume said while smiling a little. "The next time I work on one you can see it."

"That would probably be a good idea!" Elena said while laughing a bit. She started to walk towards the group, then she wrapped her arm around Py's shoulder and started to walk a bit faster.

"O-oh, uh...I'm just thinking about something, thats all!" Tonna said, as she laughed a bit. She didn't really know what, but something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Zen sighs. "Whatever... Shen..." she says, closing her eyes. "You are so weird..."

Py follows Elena, smiling, then he sees Patch. "Patch!?" he says, getting more and more happy. "Is that you?"

Apollo starts walking back over to the group of his friends. The water makes his hand freezing, he switches hands, rubbing his open hand on his pants, trying to make his hand warm up.

He glares at her a little. "What are you thinking about?" he asks. He turns and looks at Kody quickly. Then looks back at Toona. "We don't care what you are thinking about... just tell us..."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:12 pm

"I would love to hear you sing! Im a singer to but I bet your better! Dont you think it would be fun to sing a duet! It would be lovely!" Sofie said cheerfully

Patch stands there not moving a muscle. "No, Patch is not here." Patch said kind of like a robot

Kody listens to Lucifer contradicting himself and looks over at Toona waiting for a response.

Shen looked at Zen "Im not weird....Im UNIQUE!" Shen said crossing his arm
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:46 pm

"A duet? Well, I've never sang one before..." She said while scratching the back of her head.

Elena looked ahead and saw Patch, and sighed a little. "Patch, I know your there..."

"...Well, if you must know..." Toona said quietly as her ears twitched back and forth. "Lucifer, why do you like to eat flowers? I always see you eating them, and I never knew why you liked them so much..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Zen smiles. "Oh, I am so sorry..." she says. She looks over at Patch, Elena and Py, then laughs a little bit. "Wow... These people are hilarious..." she whispers to herself.

Apollo sees the group of people, walks up to everyone, looking for Patch.

Py jumps onto Patch's back. "You are so silly sometimes, Patch!" He says playfully. "I missed you all day Patch! Where were you?" he asks.

Lucifer's face turns pale, he scratches the back of his head. "W-well..." he says, looking up and to the left. "When I was little, my parents would take me to the park... and I tried a flower... and... liked it..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:32 pm

"Yeah they are funny, so immature...." Shen says still holding his laughter

"Apollo!" Patch yells. "Get him off me, he is getting his bacteria all over me!"

"Duets are so much fun. It makes you feel more comfortable singing with a friend! What kind of singing voice do you have? Im a soprano but I can hit lower notes I guess" Sofie says smiling

Kody looked over at Lucifer knowing he was lying, but didn't want to bring it up cause obviously Lucifer is uncomfortable talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"Voice style..." Ume said, while thinking aloud. "I'm pretty sure I'm a soprano, and only a soprano..." She said while chuckling a bit.

"Oh Patch, you'll never change, huh..." Elena said while sighing. She always thought Patch was such a big-shot.

"...Hm, well, I never guessed that flowers would taste good..." Toona said, as she put her index finger on her chin and thought a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Zen quickly turns back to Shen. "What are you trying to act like?" she asks. "An adult? Cause it's not working very well..." she looks back at the group.

Apollo runs over to Patch and Py, he pulls Py away from Patch, then hands the ice water to Patch. He looks at Py. "He is... not in a good mood right now... so can you go... somewhere else?" he asks.

Py stands, looking up at Apollo, feeling like he is in big trouble. He tears up and nods. He walks with his head down, aimlessly.

Lucifer nods, eyes getting a little watery, due to the fact he mentioned his parents. Noticing his eyes getting watery, he realizes that he HAS to make an excuse. "Uhh... Oh! Ouch! My eye! I think I got something in it! Kody! Will you look in my eye for me?" he turns to Kody, nodding slowly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well I am 17 years old making me a young adult!" Shen says and starts laughing a little.

"Well we can sing a nice pretty song with our high pitched voices! Do you write your own music?"

Patch starts drinking his ice water and glares at Py. "Apollo this is a good time to kill him...." Patch looks over at Elena "What is that suppose to mean?" he says with a little attitude

Kody nods back understanding what is wrong with lucifer. Kody gets on his tip-toes and looks up into his eyes "Ummm...." Kody looks away "I think it is just a-a ummm nasty eyelash." Kody says while shrugging. "You should be fine L-Lucifer."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Ume looked over at Apollo and frowned a little bit. "Apollo...why do you take orders from him?" Then she turned to Sofie. "Oh god, I'd never be able to write my own music..."

"Oh, nothing, your royal highness~" Elena said while laughing a bit. Patch's reactions to someone teasing him were the best.

Toona noticed Lucifer's eyes watering a bit, but she just ignored it and shrugged it off. "I get eye lashes stuck in my eyes all the time...that one must hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Zen laughs, and turns to Shen. "17? That is not a young adult! That is an old teenager! Young adult starts at the age 18." she explains, laughing.

Py walks over to a tree, he sits down under it, he sighs, crying a little. "I always get in trouble and I never mean to! I just want to be good..." he says to himself.

Apollo watches Py walk off, then turns back to Patch. "Um.. I don't think that's a good idea, Patch." he says. "He is part of the team and I think he should... stay."

Lucifer nods. "Thanks, Kody..." he says. He looks at Toona. "I don't care what you think!" he yells, rubbing his eyes, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"Well, a young adult could start as early as 16 like calling them a young adult cause they are acting mature!" Shen explained

Patch rolled his eyes at Apollo. "Well at least torture him, he is just bringing the group down he can't even pick up his stupid weapon." Patch looked over at Elena "Yeah, thats what I though now get on your knees." Patch says grinning

"Oh I havent ever wrote my own music to, so it should be an interesting experience for the both of us" Sofie says while giggling. "I guess its like writing poetry, you seem like someone who would write poetry."

Kody looks over at Lucifer and taps him on the shoulder
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm

"Poetry? Well in my free time, I've tried it before..." Ume said while thinking a bit. "I suck at it though."

Elena glanced over at Patch and sighed. "Maybe thats why no one likes being around you?~" Then she looked over at Py and frowned. She wished he didn't get so upset over little things like this.

Toona looked at Lucifer and laughed quietly. "Oh really? Then why did you ask me what I was thinking about earlier?~"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:46 pm

"Whatever you wanna think, Shen." she said, she sighs.

Py sobs loudly, tears rolling down face, curls up. "I want people to l-like me!" he cries loudly.

"B-but he's trying. And if you were bad, which I'm not saying you are, we would never kick you out of our group." he explains.

Lucifer crying, turns bright red. "I-I just wanted to know! Okay!?" he says, while sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Shen starts cracking up "I can't do this anymore, being old and mature is boring!"

"But he is just bringing the group down, I can at least hold my weapon, and if I don't say so myself I pretty good fighter!" He says to Apollo crossing his arms. Then looks over at Elena "You don't want anyone hanging around you after dealing with Py for such a long time."

"I bet your fine at it! I would love to hear some of your poems!" Sofie said cheerfully

Kody looks over at Lucifer. "A-are you okay" then pauses for a little bit. "L-like do you have dust in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:58 pm

"Well first I'd have to make some..." Ume said, as she chuckled quietly. She never really did try to write poems, but she could always try.

Elena just looked over at Patch and sighed dramatically. Then she walked over to Oy and sat down next to him. "Well, I like you Py~"

Toona flinched, then her ears flattened on her head. "...Well, you d-don't have to yell..." One of Toona's biggest pet peeves was getting yelled at, especially when they were serious.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

"I knew you were faking that, Shen!" Zen says while pointing to him. "You are never going to be mature! No matter how old you get" she laughs.

Py looks up at Elena, rubbing his eyes. "Y-you do?" he says, starting to smile.

"Well, you are older than him and your weapon is much smaller than his. If he trains, he'll get better. I promise." Apollo says.

Lucifer looks at Kody and nods. "Yes. I do." he says, while turning to Toona. "Well, I don't have to be so sexy but I am, aren't I." he says, rubbing his eye violently.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Shen smiled at Zen "I dont want to be mature, being mature is BooOOOoooOOOOOooring!"

"Well who in then world would actually want to train the worthless pile of turds..."

"I dont write poems often, you kind of have to get into the zone, like right when something great happened to you, you could write it down in a creative way or if something tragic happened to you, you write what happens and a lot of times it makes you feel better." Sofie said smiling

Kody looks up at Lucifer "Y-you want a tissue." Kody looked over at Toona noticing her frustration "He isn't really yelling he is talking loudly which was necessary, and he is very sexy." Kody said smiles while winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Ume stood there thinking for a little bit and smiled. "That sounds about right...well, I'll probably try it at a point..." She said while smiling a little still.

"Of course I do! You're so nice to everyone...~" Elena said happily as she wrapped her arm around Py's shoulders.

"..." Toona was going to have an amazing comeback, but she didn't want to insult Lucifer so quick since he just cried. Then she looked over at Kody and blushed. "I guess it is necessary!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm

"And truthfully, it would be pretty boring if you were mature. Because I like you when you are immature and funny" Zen admits, laughing a little.

"Good" Py said. "I was starting to get the idea that everyone hated me..." he looks up at Elena, and laughs a little.

"Patch!" Apollo says in an annoyed tone. "Can't you respect him a little? He cares so much about you and all you do is make fun of him!"

"Nope. That's it." Lucifer states. "I want to be alone. I feel you two are... not worthy of my rankings in personality and outer beauty. Everyone agrees with that FACT. You two can just go find those others who are just as bad as you two. I'm the only one who deserves to see this!" he says while making obnoxious poses.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 pm

"Well you should lighten up a bit, don't worry so much! Just have fun!" Shen says smiling "But your still fun just the way you are."

"I could careless, that little kid should go back home a be pody-trained before he talks to me ever again." Patch said with a smirk

"It will be so much fun! After this war we should start! We could end up so famous!" Sofie says enthusiastically

Kody looked at Lucifer considered "B-but if we leave you may get attacked by girls, if we stay our not perfect c-complexure will drive them a-away, and you w-wont get attacked"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"...It does sound fun when you think about it...~" Ume said a little enthusiastically. "And it would be nice to get out of my little comfort zone, too."

"Not everyone hates you Py..." Elena said, smiling a little bit. "Some people just don't have much of a sence of...humor!"

Toona looked over at Lucifer with an annoyed look, and smacked him in the arm. "Since when was that a fact?!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Zen shrugs. "I dunno... I'm not sure if I know how to... And sure, I would love to be more like you... care-free, immature and such... but..." she says, while shrugging a little.

Py nods. "Yeah, you're right!" He stands up straight, patting his pants down. "Some people have to just relax and just... be... relaxed!" he says, trying to sound serious.

"Patch, I'm just asking you, as a friend, to not love him, but just respect him enough to not make fun of him or just... be completely rude to him!" Apollo asks, almost begging.

"I can handle it, Kody. I'm a man." Lucifer says to Kody, trying to sound mature. Lucifer feels Toona slap him, he yelps a little. He turns towards Toona while tears rolls down his face, he quickly grabs onto his arm. "Wh-what is your problem!? And it obviously is a fact! You've seen me before, how could you resist me!?" he yells, sounding hurt, looking uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 pm

"You just gotta.....um.....you know like have fun and stuff.." Shen says and shrugs with an unsure smile.

"It would be oodles of fun! You need to express everything thats on your mind to the world" Sofie yells happily

Patch looks at Py "...Do you respect him Apollo?" Patch says with a little grin

Kody looks up innocently to Lucifer "B-but what will I do if you leave?" Kody looks down "Im n-not nearly as much of a m-man as you...h-how will I learn to be like y-you if you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside, a peaceful time   Outside, a peaceful time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside, a peaceful time
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next