Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom! : The Musical

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Three

Three

Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Auggy looked at Chaz and smiled at him "Yeah we do, its just Ray being Ray." he says to Chaz then looks at Skylar "Don't tell me what to do Skylar, I can make my own decisions and I never said I was gonna fight him, I won't have to fight him he is just gonna pass out on his own!" he yells at Skylar. He turns his attention to Ray, there was just so much going on at once he was confused. "Ray, I honestly have no idea what you just said and if was about pirates again I really don't care, besides I think my leg looks more like a robot leg. You are just pathetic Ray." he says and looks at Betsy, Auggy wasn't in a good mood and he didn't like how she called them kids but he let that go since she wasn't trying to be insulting.

Alister smiles at Flora "Good luck." he says then looks at Jon and smiles hearing that he said he wasn't gonna beat him up. Then looked at Gavin and hugged him happy that Gavin agreed on no fighting. "Thank you Gavin. Im sorry if you wanted to see them fight, I just worry a lot about my friends and I worry even more about you. I know Ray deserves to get beat up but not now, not at prom." he says sweetly to Gavin

Terance finished his drink and smiled at Lilith, "Sure." he said taking he out to the dance floor trying to squeeze them into the grinding circle. He got Lilith in front of him and smiled, "Whenever you are ready start grinding like the other girls." he said to her grinning. He was feeling a little bit more excited about this night.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

[/color]Skylar looked over at Chaz and blushed slightly. "Yeah, we got some more company here. Not welcomed company, but what can you do." Skylar said sighing softly. She then looked over at Auggy and clenched her fists. She didn't want to lash out at him again for fear that Chaz would end up walking away once again. "Fine then, you're old enough to make your own decisions." She said under her breath. Skylar saw Betsy walk over and sighed in relief that she was finally going to control him so that they could finally start trying to have fun.

Flora started to walk over to Terance, but frowned when she saw him lead Lilith off into the center of the dance floor. "No wait Terance, come back!" Flora yelled as she tried to keep up with them. But she was too late, and the two were sucked up into the mass of people. Flora suddenly got an overwhelming feeling in her chest and she slowly reached up and began to scratch her arms. "Oh no no no...noooo..." Flora whispered to herself. She started to walk backwards and away from the crowd of people and slowly walked back to the table where the others were. She bit down on her lip and started to think of all the worst possible situations in her head. "I need to find him...no, at this rate I only need to find her..." Flora mumbled. At this point she was only really talking to herself. She sat back down in her chair slowly and started to shiver, either from her panicking or a slight draft through the building. Either way, she continued to scratch at her arms and bounce her feet up and down.

Jon chuckled at Gavin and took a sip of a glass of water that was sitting in front of him on the table. "Unless he gets out of hand, then there will be none of that." Jon placed his glass back on the table and smiled at Alister. "It's alright, I won't do anything to him unless he tries to do something funny." He said. On the inside though, he really didn't want to fight Ray at all. He wanted to talk to him or maybe have some sort of conversation, even though at this point that probably wouldn't happen since he was head over heels drunk.

Betsy turned her attention to Auggy for a second and placed a finger over her lip. "Don't make it worse, he'll end up trying to be a tough guy." Betsy said, scolding him. She then turned her attention back to Ray once again and smirked. "Yes, we're at prom. Senior prom to be exact. The last big hoo-rah of the year. Not a party." She laughed at Ray when he threatened to beat her up, and she swiped her index finger under his chin and licked her lips. "I dare you, big boy."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Chaz watched Ray for a moment, then looked at his friends. "Maybe we should get away from him.. he's not the best person to be around.." he explained. He didn't want his friends to be influenced by a guy like him, while he already knew he wouldn't be a guy to be influenced by Ray. He watched Betsy and Ray begin to get angry at each other, and he just had to say something. "Betsy, maybe you should just stop, he looks like he might actually hurt you.." he said. He really didn't want to see anybody get hurt today.

Lilith stood in front of Terance and sighed a little. She wasn't really sure how to do this. She quickly looked around the room and examined the other girls. She wanted to make sure that she could do this perfectly, luckily, she was a fast learner. She then started to grinding. She sort of felt out of place doing it, but she wanted to do it. She grind up against Terance and started to think about how this felt, because of course, this was just a learning experience.

"Well, if you're not planning on beating him up, then I recommend just avoiding him all together. He's not worth your time." Gavin said to Jon. He was really hoping that no one that was his friend would ever actually like Ray. But he believed that even if Jon did talk to him, that he wouldn't like him then. He knew that Ray was rude to everyone, even his own friends. The person he knew of that he was actually nice to was Vinny, and he didn't really know why.

Ray would stick his tongue out at Auggy. "Well, then you are a handicapped robot! Haha!" he laughed. Then he looked back at Betsy. "You wanna mess with me, bitch?" he asked as he wrapped his hands around her neck and held her tightly. "I'll fucking kill you, bitch!" he screamed as pushed her to the ground and sat on top of her and continued to choke her. "Wanna apologize!? Do you!?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 am

Auggy smirked "Yes I am." he said sternly to Skylar. He looked at Betsy and shrugged. He looked at Chaz concerned, he didn't want to upset Chaz by fighting back to Ray but Ray was getting extremely annoying. "We will soon..." He said to Chaz not really sure what to say. He looked back at Ray as he continued to be insulted. "Well at least my brains wired right! There is obviously a problem within your hard drive also know as your brain." He said to Ray then watched him beat up Betsy, he never knows if he should feel bad for Betsy since she always asks for it. Auggy tapped the sitting Ray with his foot in the chest hoping that was enough to knock Ray over being as drunk as he was.

Alister smiled at Jon "Okay." he said as he laid his head against Gavins shoulder. He then noticed Betsy getting beat up by Ray and yelped. Then looked at Gavin "He's beating up Betsy!" he yelled at him. He really didn't know Betsy that well but he hated it when Ray beat anyone up he even didn't like it when people beat Ray up. He just wants to ignore Ray and have nobody get hurt.

Terance blushed brightly when Lilith started grinding, this was just all so awkward to do with one of your friends that you normally rant with. He started doing his part of the grinding not to his pleasure but this is what Lilith wanted and he was the one who asked her. "Are you having fun?" he asked her loudly the rethought the question "Are you getting useful information I mean?" he said to her

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 am

Skylar shook her head at Auggy and looked over at Ray. "What a loser." She mumbled to herself under her breath. She then looked back at Auggy and shrugged. "Well whatever you wanna say." She then looked over at Ray and flinched when she saw him tackle Betsy to the ground. She wondered how Betsy could ever even put up with that guy.

Flora started to tug at the long strands of hair in front of her and made small whimpering sounds to herself. She wanted to know where the two of them were. "H-hey you guys, do you know how long those two are gonna be gone?" She asked to no one in particular. She then looked at Ray tackle Betsy and let out a small yelp of surprise.

"Well I guess I should avoid him if you say so." Jon told Gavin. He wasn't really sure what to do at this point. He wasn't sure if he should talk to him or not. He then jumped up from his seat when he saw Betsy getting attack and grabbed onto the table. "Ooooh shit!" He yelled, getting ready to jump in and help.

Betsy made a loud groaning sound when she was pushed to the ground. She was used to Ray being violent, but not like this. She quickly grabbed onto his arm and bit down on his hand to try to make him let go. "G-god, you're a pain..." Betsy wheezed, as she leaned up and shoved her knee into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

Chaz saw Ray start to attack Betsy and he got really concerned. He knew that he saw a really strong guy, so he thought that he could help with the situation. He quickly bent down and pulled Ray off of Betsy. Now, he wasn't sure what he should really do. He pushed Ray in front of him and held Ray's arms behind his back. Now, he REALLY wasn't sure what he should do with him. He looked at his friends, hoping that they would help him with the whole situation.

Lilith continued to do what she was doing, just thinking about what could possibly be enjoyable about doing this. "I am trying to come up with some important information! This just feels very weird.." she explained. She didn't know what she was doing wrong, she thought she would feel something at this point. "I think you're doing something wrong, Terance." she said. She thought she was doing everything right, so she blamed Terance for the lack of a sexual experience.

Gavin saw Ray start beating up Betsy. "Go, Jon! This is a perfect time to go beat up Ray!" he called out. He really wanted to see Ray's blood today. He looked at Alister and said "This is a good reason, right? I mean, Jon should beat him up now, right?" he asked, he really wanted Alister to agree with him on this.

Ray felt Betsy bite him and he screamed. "Are you trying to kill me!? I could get an infection from that!" he shouted. Then he felt Betsy knee him in the stomach. He let go of her immediately, then felt himself get lifted by Chaz. He didn't even notice that Auggy did something. He start flailing himself around, but couldn't get away from Chaz. "Stop this!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 am

Auggy watched Chaz pull Ray off Betsy and started laughing at Ray. "I think you should just go throw him in the trash!" he says to Chaz still laughing at the confused Ray. "Ray go home and go to bed your to drunk for prom." he says. Auggy enjoyed watching Ray struggle and enjoyed watching Ray in situations that make him look less manly. Auggy looked at Chaz "So what are you gonna do with him?" he asks

Alister looked at Flora "uh...I don't know maybe a few minutes but I honestly don't have a clue..." he says to Flora, she seemed so stressed out about this but he didn't know why Lilith and Terance both didn't want to go out with each other, they are both just friends. He looked back at Jon and Gavin "Its okay! Chaz will take care of this and uh no one will get hurt." He said to them, he looked at Gavin "I don't want anyone hurt Gavin even Ray, I just want to ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist..." he says to Gavin "If Jon can gently get him away from Betsy...I guess thats okay." he hated having to confront Ray or have his friends confront Ray.

Terance continued doing what he was doing and felt insulted when Lilith said he was doing it wrong. "I don't think I am." he said as he observed the other guys. "Im doing the same thing as everyone else, I think its suppose to feel sexual or something maybe we just have to get more into it." he said not really sure if there is anything they could do to make this feel like something.

Vinny stomped her way over to Ray "I thought you wanted punch." she said sounding slightly stressed out, she was holding two cups of Punch. "I left you for a second and you went missing." she said and started giggling "Whatever, I knew you would disappear you good for nothing spick. Now get your drunk ass over here and drink some punch with me." she said laughing then examined what was going on "What on earth have you been doing?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:45 am

Skylar placed her forehead in her hand and let out a loud sigh. "I don't know what you can do at this point, maybe just toss him away and maybe he'll crawl away?" She asked Chaz. She let out a loud sigh and looked over at the approaching Vinny. "Do you wanna get this asshole away from us or something? All he's been doing is causing trouble. I don't feel like seeing it anymore, and I'm sure the others don't want it either." Skylar told her, as she flattened her dress out and groaned when she heard Auggy continue to complain about the drunken Ray.

Flora looked up at Alister and bit down on her lip. "I hope it'll only be a few minutes, I'm sick and tired of waiting for him! Boy, when I see him I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. I don't wanna waste my night waiting for him to hurry up..." Flora mumbled to herself. She started to bounce her leg up and down and scratched at her arms more. She let her mind begin to wander and she began to think about the worst outcome of all of this.

Jon let out a loud sigh when he saw that Chaz had already grabbed him. He sat back down in his seat and watched the scene unfold in front of him. "Sorry Gavin, I guess that today isn't the day for me to spill blood. Chaz already took care of that." Jon said, taking a sip of his water. He wished that Chaz hadn't broken up the fight, he was half hoping that he could get his hands on the man.

"Damn, you can put up a good fight. And what do you think I wanted to do! I wanted to simply get you off of me. But alas, I couldn't test myself with that due to everyone freaking out. You need to learn a lesson from this." Betsy said, grabbing Ray's chin and smirking more. She then glanced over at Vinny and sighed. "You know, just getting choked out by Ray as usual. He's a drunken mess, and I want him to knock it off. Do we need to get a child leash or something for him? I don't wanna watch him all night!" Betsy said sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 am

Chaz continued to stand there holding Ray close to him. He looked at Auggy and laughed a little. "I don't think I should do that, Auggy. But thank you for trying to come up with a solution!" he said. Then he looked at Skylar. "I don't know.." he replied quietly. Then he saw Vinny coming over towards them. He quickly let go of Ray, expecting him to go towards Vinny and not go back to attacking Betsy.

Lilith stood up straight, turned around and looked Terance in the eyes. "I don't know. I don't think I am capable of getting more into it. This was pointless to even try. People like us shouldn't be stooping down to those type of people's level, even if it is for a learning experience." she explained. She really couldn't understand what was enjoyable about grinding. She continued to stare at Terance, waiting for him to come up with something else to do.

Gavin looked at Flora and said "None of this was Terance's fault! Don't be mean to him, he's a good guy! I would know, we're great friends!" Then he looked at Jon and sighed. "Are you suuure you can't go over a just punch him? Or even just pinch him?" he asked. Then he looked at Alister. "But I think Jon could make it so that he doesn't exist at all! If, you get what I'm implying." he said. He really wishes that Ray would die.

"There is no lesson to be learned! I did nothing wrong!" Ray yelled at Betsy. Then he felt Chaz let go of him, and he looked down at Vinny. "I do want punch! I'm still a little thirsty! Hey, and don't call me a dirty spick, you fatass Italian!" he said. "And I did nothing, everyone just hates me and I don't know why! Auggy was making fun of me and calling me a pirate! I-I think.. I honestly don't remember." he said.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz, "Well it would have been funny." he looked at Ray "I never called you a pirate, how drunk are you prom didn't really start yet how many drinks could you have possibly had?" he said actually surprised at how drunk Ray was. He looked at Skylar seeing how much more stressed she was compared to himself or Chaz, "Relax, everything is fine." he says

Alister looked at Flora with concern, he thinks she may be overreacting to this whole situation. "Please don't get mad at Terance." he said politely. He looked at Gavin kinda surprised "Wait, now you suggesting Jon goes over and kills him? Jon could get in really big trouble for that." he says to Gavin then looks over at Ray, the whole situation seemed to be calming down a little. He was just hoping Ray would not come over to them.

Terance smiled at Lilith "Yeah, its okay. We don't have to stoop that low." he said as he noticed the first slow dance started, there was normally three slow dances at prom. The one at the beginning, middle and end. He watched the others start dancing together. He took Liliths hand "Well maybe this is a easier and less dirty dance." he says to her

Vinny looked at Skylar "Woah, just calm down. Im not his mother just his best friend." she says to Skylar. She then looks at Betsy and laughed a little "I have a kids leash for him, I picked a coyote cause he just cracks me up. But I left it at home." she looked at Ray still holding the punch and grinned at him. "Well do you want the punch that bad? If you do come and catch this fat italian!" she said playfully as she slowly jogged around the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Skylar sighed quietly when she saw Chaz release Ray. "Alright, so now we can finally get back to whatever we were doing before." Skylar said. She then looked over at Vinny and smirked. "You sure you aren't his mother or something? At this rate he's gonna need several mothers in order to fix whatever he has going on." She said, as she waved her away with the flick of her hand and sat back down in her seat.

Flora frowned when Gavin scolded her and she let out a soft groan. She didn't know that the two were even that good of friends in the first place. She then looked over at Alister and plopped her hand into her hand. "I won't...I just want to hurry this up before the night ends. It's the perfect opportunity!" Flora said, taking a small sip of her water. She listened in on the music and sighed when she heard the slow song playing.

Jon tapped his chin for a few moments trying to look like he was deep in thought. "I don't think tonight would be a good night to spill blood. Maybe another night that isn't prom." Jon said chuckling lightly. He then shook his head more at Gavin. "Well even if I did kill him, I'd get in a lot of trouble. If I did I call I'm hiding in your house so I don't get caught. That's the only consequence."

"What do you call 'going over to a group of people and harassing them' then?" Betsy asked, sticking her tongue out at Ray. She then turned to Vinny and snapped her fingers. "Damn, I wish you brought it tonight. Of all nights it would be the best to have it tonight. That way we won't have anymore issues like this." Betsy said, looking back at Ray. "Haven't you had enough to drink tonight? How many have you even had to drink? Two? No...four? Probably six at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Chaz just watched Ray and Vinny. He really didn't understand why Vinny put up with him, but he wasn't going to ask because it would sound rude. He heard a slow dance song come on, and he got very nervous. He quickly found his seat and sat down. He didn't want to choose to dance with one of his friends. He liked both of them, a lot, but he knew he couldn't choose between them. He looked at Skylar and said "Oh, now don't say that! He just needs to learn how to have some self-control! There's nothing too wrong with him.."

"Yeah, I'm not a dumb, slut. I'm an intelligent, young woman." Lilith said. Then she heard the slow song start and she blushed slightly. She thought that this would get really awkward really fast. She looked down at the ground for a few moments, then looked up at Terance. She felt Terance take her hand and at that point she just wanted to die. She knew she was going to embarrass herself in front of him, she was so clumsy. "I suppose.." she replied. She placed her other hand on Terance's shoulder, and kept a safe distance between herself and him. This shouldn't happen. Oh my God. Terance is going to think I'm a cluuutz! she thought.

Gavin heard the slow song start and he looked at Flora. He signaled her to go find Lilith. He was waving his arms around like and idiot. The he looked at Alister. "Ray should be killed! I would hope by Jon, maybe not right now, but whenever Jon wants to!" he said. Then he looked at Jon. "Kill him in a dark alley.. No one would know it was you if you do it in a dark alley.." he whispered to Jon. Then he began to imagine Jon killing him in a dark alley. It was something pretty funny to think about. He enjoyed that.

Ray looked at Auggy and screamed "Stop talking!" He was hardly even listening to Auggy anymore, because he just didn't care what he was even saying at this point. Then he looked at Besty and said "I call that socializing, thank you very much!" then he stuck his tongue out right back at her. He looked at Vinny and smiled. He started chasing after Vinny and was cracking up like a freak. "Gimme the puuunch!" he said, happily, and he fell flat on face.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Auggy heard the slow song start and wished he could dance with someone but he noticed Chaz quickly sit down and Auggy took a seat next to him. He looked at Chaz, he could tell his friend was uncomfortable and nervous. "Are you okay?" he asked Chaz. He looked at Ray and just ignored him, Auggy could careless about Ray at this point. Auggy forgot throughout all the drama about his headache and after sitting down and relaxing he felt it again. He tried to naturally move his hand to head to make sure he wasn't sick but he honestly couldn't tell so he decided to ignore it.

Alister was really not enjoying talking about Ray anymore and how he should die. It was really upsetting him then he heard the slow music start and saw Gavin signal Flora. He was hoping Gavin would ask him to dance but he seemed to be really into this conversation. "I don't think Ray should die, he is a person and anyone is capable of changing. He is really nice to Vinny so he probably has the ability of being that nice to all of us..." he said to Gavin.

Terance smiled when Lilith agreed to dance with him, he was honestly scared she would say no. He put his hand on her hip and swayed back and forth making sure he was at a comfortable distance for Lilith. This may be the most awkward thing he has ever done but he was having fun. "I really like hanging out with you." he said kindly to Lilith.

Vinny looked at Skylar kinda annoyed that she was saying such rude things about Ray, "Stop making fun of my best friend, he is super cool and doesn't need several mothers and there is nothing wrong with him." she states. She looks at Betsy "Oh, don't worry he will be fine." she says and continues jogging away from Ray until he falls flat on his face and she stops and starts cracking up. She kneels down next to him and playfully punches him. "Here you go, here is your punch!" she says still laughing
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Skylar heard the slow song begin to play and a light blush appeared on her face. She was hoping that Chaz would say something to her about going to dance, but for the moment he seemed a bit stressed out about the whole thing. "Maybe he just needs to go back to kindergarten or something. That way he can learn some manners or something." Skylar said, shrugging her shoulders. She then looked at Vinny and frowned. "Whatever yooou wanna say..." Skylar mumbled to herself.

Flora watched Gavin try to get her to go and she turned bright red. "Y-yeah, I can try to get her now! I can try...this might work!" Flora yelled, as she jumped up and ran into the crowd. She frantically looked around to try to find the two of them and held onto her chest softly. "I can do this...I know I can!" Flora whispered to herself. She then suddenly saw Lilith dancing with Terance and her face turned pale. She ran up to Terance and grabbed onto his shoulder lightly. "Terance...can I talk to you for a few moments alone? It's really important." Flora said, trying to not freak out.

Jon took another sip of his water and choked on it when he heard Gavin talk about him killing Ray. "W-well...are there many dark alleys around here? I-it could be just a tad bit hard to try to kill someone around here..." Jon coughed out as he reached behind his head and scratched his head. He started to feel uncomfortable with the situation but he didn't protest it. He looked over at Ray and frowned when he saw him fall down on his face. "Poor thing, I think he just needs some help or something...Alister is right..." Jon thought to himself.

Betsy spit her tongue out at Ray and stomped her foot. "Well I don't think it's socializing, I think that it's harassment! But it's all good, just don't do it again!" Betsy said. She looked over at Vinny and shrugged. "I guess we'll just have to watch and make sure he doesn't bother anyone else. Then that way we can try to enjoy the rest of the night." Betsy said, placing her hands on her hips. She started to crack up when Ray fell on his face and walked over to him and kicked his butt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Chaz looked over at Auggy and smiled slightly. "I'm fine. My... uhh... stomach just hurts a little bit. This whole situation with everyone yelling and stuff got me stressed and upset my tummy I guess.." he said. He was lying. He hated lying, but he really didn't know if he should dance with Auggy or Skylar. He looked at Skylar again and said "Oh, please, don't say those things! He just needs an intervention or something!" He knew that Ray wasn't the best guy, and that he has made a lot of mistakes, but Chaz just really wanted to look past that and hope that he could become a better person.

Lilith swayed back and forth with Terance with a bright red face. She looked at Terance and said "Yeah, I like hanging out with you, too." She didn't really know why she was blushing so much, probably because she wasn't used to contact like that. Then she saw Flora come over and talk to Terance. She got really confused. Why would Flora want to talk to Terance? This is so weird.. already as it is.. she thought. She stared at Terance, wondering if he was going to go talk to her.

Gavin watched Flora go run off and he smiled a little. He wanted her to be happy. Then he looked at Jon and sighed. "Whatever.. don't try killing him, I guess." he said. Then he looked at Alister and frowned and said "You, of all people, would want him dead! I don't think he can change.." Then he smiled at Alister a little and held out his hand. "You wanna drop this conversation and dance with me?" he asked.

Ray lifted his face off the ground, then felt Betsy's foot kick him. He turned bright red and turned around to look at her. "What was that for!?" he shouted. He looked up at Vinny and took his cup of punch and stood up slowly. He listened to the music playing and he smiled a bit. "H-hey, I know how to dance to a song like this! Watch!" he said. He placed his punch down on the table, and stretched for a few seconds, then he started twerking. He was puckering his lips while doing it, and he just looked like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Auggy looked at Chaz feeling bad for him. He knew Chaz was confused, there was a lot of fighting going on between a bunch of people and he could tell Chaz was conflicted with this whole prom situation. "Okay, I guess we can just relax then until you feel better." he said to Chaz. Honestly that was what he wanted to do for now since he wasn't feeling great either. He laid his head on the table but kept his head sideways so he could still see Chaz.

Alister smiled at Gavin "Im just not the killing kind of person I guess." he said then jumped at Gavin hugging him when he finally offered to dance. "Yes yes yes! Lets dance!" he said cheerfully as he stopped hugging him and grabbed his hands. He was not only happy that he wanted to dance, he was also happy he wanted to stop talking about Ray even though he knew this conversation would eventually come back.

He blushed when she said she liked hanging out with him also. He smiled at her and continued swaying, the song was probably halfway over when he noticed Flora. He had no clue why Flora came over to bother him, it all seemed like bad timing in the middle of the first slow dance. "Why? Can't you at least wait for this song to be over, cause you know dancing with your date is also very important part of prom?" he said to her wanting her to go away.

Vinny mimicked Skylar "Whateverrr you wanna say..." she said and started laughing, "Don't get mad, Im just kidding around Skylar." she said happily. She looked at Betsy "Don't worry Betsy I got this or we got this." she said and looked at the extremely happy Ray. "What the heck Ray, thats not how you dance to this song. You gotta twerk slower and more elegantly." she said laughing as she started to demonstrate for him the slow fancy twerk.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Skylar frowned at Chaz when he said that his stomach was hurting. "Do you want me to get you anything? I think I might have medicine in my bag if you want some. It would be better than suffering tonight." Skylar told Chaz as she opened her bag and tried to look for some kind of medicine. She laughed when Chaz brought up the idea of an intervention. "That wouldn't be that bad of an idea. The only problem is that he might not listen." Skylar suddenly heard Vinny taunt her, but she didn't want to say anything that would upset Chaz. "Ugh..."

Flora gasped slightly when she heard how rude Terance was being to her. "Terance...this is really important...but I can wait for you to finish. Find me after this dance, I'll be waiting by the table we're at. Because it's important, and if you cared about me you would come and listen to what I have to say..." Flora told Terance trying to be polite as possible. At this rate her temper was rising, but she was good at keeping herself under control. She slowly sulked back to the table with her head down and she shoved her hands on her dress on her legs. "If he doesn't find me I swear...I will shove flowers in his face..." Threatening.

"Maybe one day if you pay me. We'll see." Jon said smirking slightly. He then watched Alister and Gavin walk off to the dance floor and smiled. "They're so happy with each other. But...now I'm alone." Jon groaned. He looked around at the crowd of people and cocked his mouth to the side when he saw Ray twerking. "Well, maybe it won't hurt to talk to him while those two are gone?" Jon asked himself as he stood up and started to walk towards Ray shyly, not really sure what to do.

"You know, to let you know that you're still an ass." Betsy said laughing loudly. She then watched Ray start to twerk and she placed her head in her hands and groaned. "You're suuuuch an ass! God, if you're gonna twerk make sure you pop your booty out more." Betsy said, pretending to scold him. She then looked over at Vinny and laughed more. "Yeah, we just need team work to handle this big baby!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Chaz smiled at Auggy and said "Relaxing sounds fun." He watched Auggy lay his head on the table, then he placed his elbows on the table and held his head up. He looked at Skylar. "Oh, you don't need to give me your medicine, Sky. I think I'll feel better soon. Thank you, though." he said, smiling at her. "I think he could use one, and I think we can make him learn a lesson if we really wanted to!"

Lilith felt really awkward at this point. She looked at Terance, then back at Flora. I wonder what she needs to tell him that is so important.. Maybe she has been saying she was a lesbian as an alibi to hide her true feelings for Terance, and now she wants to take my date! she thought. He looked at Flora's boobs, blushed, then looked back up at her face with a cute, pouty look. She can EASILY take him away from me, she has the looks. While I have the body of a young boy yet to hit puberty! I can't lose Terance to her, I need to get all of the information I need! she thought.

Gavin led Alister out to the dance floor. He held one of Alister's hand, and placed his other on Alister's waist. He pulled him close and smiled. "You're so cute.. I'm so lucky to have a guy like you.." he said as he closed his eyes and swayed back and forth to the music.

"I'm not an ass, but I do know one thing about asses, and it is that I have a nice one!" Ray said to Betsy as he kept twerking. Then he heard Betsy say he was doing to wrong and he pouted. He squat down further and stuck his butt out more and started twerking again. "Better?" he asked. Then he looked at Vinny and smiled. He started laughing a little. "O-oh yeah." he said, then he started to twerk slower. He started laughing even harder after that, he was probably ruining moments for some people.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz as he started to close his eyes and quickly open them. He was tired, well he didn't sleep the whole night before cause his insomnia kept him up but of course it not keeping him up now. "You sure you don't want medicine?" he asked Chaz and yawned. Auggy wanted to make sure Chaz had a good night even though he did believe Chaz would feel better soon.

Alister reached up and put his hand on Gavin shoulder as he swayed with Gavin. He loved Gavin, he could never be mad at him even if they have different opinions sometimes. He blushed at Gavins comment, "Im the lucky one, without you Im just, I don't know nothing." he said to Gavin and continued dancing with him.

Terance looked at Flora, he was getting annoyed at her. It really isn't polite to just come over and tell someone to stop dancing so you could talk to them he. He glared "Yeah whatever." he said and then looked back at the distressed Lilith and smiled "What the heck is up with her, coming up here and interrupting us." he said trying to sound nice to Lilith though he was still annoyed.

Vinny smiled at Betsy, "Yep teamwork." then Looked back at Ray and she honestly couldn't stop laughing at him. "Ohhhh Ray, good job! Keep up the sexy twerk you bad boy!" she said happily even though there were people glaring at them for messing around during a serious dance. The song was ending so Vinny stopped dancing and adjusted her short yellow dress.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Skylar blushed when Chaz called her by her nickname, and she placed her bag on the table and smiled. "Well, if you want any I have a couple of pills I think to calm the stomach. I always like to have them on hand just in case of an emergency." Skylar said smiling happily. She tapped her finger on her chin for a few moments and smiled. "Yeah, that would be a good idea. If anything you could probably make him better, since you just have a way with words." Skylar said.

Flora looked down at Lilith and turned bright red when she saw the face Lilith was giving her. She then walked away and sat back at the table and held her face in her hands. She noticed that the others were gone and probably went out to the dance floor to dance. "I'm so alone...everyone is probably laughing at me because I didn't bring a date...I suck..." Flora whispered to herself. She could feel herself begin to tear up, and she wiped her eyes carefully so her makeup wouldn't get messed up. She could feel her stomach start to hurt, but by this point it didn't bother her. "This is just horrible...I should just go home now..." Flora said. She started to sob quietly but she refused to let herself full out cry.

Jon slowly walked up to Ray and waited until he was done...twerking. "Uh...hello..." Jon said quietly as he scratched the back of his head. He was hoping he could introduce himself to Ray before the others came back and got upset with him. He felt as if he was betraying the others but he had his urges.

Betsy laughed and watched Ray continue to do his thing. "Well one thing is for sure, you do have a very nice ass." She then nodded when she saw Ray adjust himself and work on his twerking skills. "Ah yes, there we go!" She then looked over at Vinny and gave her a thumbs up. "We make a good parenting team! Let's do it more often!" She looked up from the two and saw Jon walking over. She smiled happily and waved to him, never meeting Jon before.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 pm

"I don't need medicine right now," Chaz said to Auggy. He saw Auggy getting tired and he smiled a little. "Did you have trouble sleeping last night?" he asked. He thought it was cute when Auggy was sleepy, and that was most of the time. He looked over at Skylar. "Thank you, Sky. You're too sweet." he said. "Yeah, I think that we can change him." He looked over at Ray, then quickly looked away once he saw what he was doing. "Though, it may take some time."

Lilith watched Flora walk away, and stared at her the whole way until she was out of sight. Then she looked back at Terance. "I suppose it wasn't the most polite thing to do. Do you know what she wants to talk to you about by any chance?" she asked. She wanted to know if Terance was thinking the same thing she was.

"Awww!" Gavin said. He loved saying cute things with Alister. "I'm nothing without you, too!" he said as he lowered his hand so it was on Alister's butt, then he pecked him lightly on the cheek. Then he saw Ray out of the corner of his eyes, and saw Jon with him. He quickly looked away, trying to ignore what he just saw.

"I know I do!" Ray said to Betsy. He continued to twerk and laugh with his friends about it. Then he heard Jon, and he stopped and looked at him. "Oh, hey! I finally found a dick to ride on!" he said to his friends. He walked close to Jon and started the grind in front of him. He started laughing even harder. He was having the time of his life at this point.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz "Okay no medicine." he blushed when he Chaz brought up him not sleeping, he was trying not to make it obvious. "Yeah, I didn't sleep last night. I guess I was nervous or you know just not sleeping as usual. I will be fine though you know just tired with a little headache the usual." he said trying to make sure Chaz doesn't worry about him.

Alister kept smiling at he looked up at Gavin "Well I guess that means we better stay together." he said sweetly. Alister turned bringht red when Gavin hands were on his butt. "Im happy Im with you." he said and then thought about how they just left Jon. "Do you know if Jon is still alone?" he asked

Terance stopped dancing since the song was pretty much over and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe she is just mad at me she sounded upset with me when she came over here." He took Liliths hand and started walking back to the table towards Flora, he really didn't feel like talking to her since he wanted to make sure everything went right for Lilith.

Vinny nodded to Betsy "I guess we are good parents to our drunk child." she said laughing. she looked at Ray and then Jon and when Ray started dancing with him she started cracking up and then snorted, then started laughing louder. She enjoyed Ray make a fool of himself. "You're so weird Ray, are you even gonna drink the punch you tried so hard to get?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 am

Skylar turned bright red and smiled happily at Chaz's response. It had only been a few minutes of them just sitting and talking and already the night was getting better for her. "Okay! Just let me know if you need anything else, I'll still have it." Skylar looked over at Ray and let out a soft sigh. "Yeah, it may take a while for him to change. Maybe he just needs some sort of reality check of some sorts to knock him out of whatever is going on in his head." Skylar told Chaz as she took a sip of her drink. She looked over at the sleepy Auggy and smiled slightly. A tired Auggy was always nice to have.

Flora sniffled quietly and kept trying to make sure her makeup wouldn't get all messed up. She looked up from her hands and sucked in a large gasp of air when she saw Lilith and Terance walking towards her. She stood up and brushed herself off quickly and walked towards them. "This won't take long." Flora stated as she grabbed Terance's hand and lead him over away from Lilith. "Okay Terance, I need to ask you a very important question because I don't want to hurt you." Flora said as she took in a large intake of air and slowly let it out. "Do you like Lilith? As in, do you like her so much you could date her and love her?" Flora asked. She was praying in her heart that he would say no, but at this point she really had no clue what he would say.

Jon turned bright red when Ray started talking, and was surprised that that was the first thing he would say to him. "W-what?" Jon asked, trying to hide how much he was turned on at that point. Jon watched Ray start to grind on him and he led out a load groan, not expecting this first encounter to go this way. "Shit, if Gavin or Alister see me doing this they're gonna freak out...I can only stay here for a few more seconds and make it look like I had nothing to do with it...even though I didn't do a single thing!" Jon said to himself as he secretly started to freak out.

"How did you get such a perfect ass like that? You muuust tell me your ways. Wanna be work out buddies?" Betsy asked Ray as she placed her hands on her hips and smiled. She then nodded at Vinny and laughed. "We really are! We aren't even teen moms, we could get our very own tv show!" What. Betsy watched as Ray started to have his way with Jon and started to laugh quietly. "Since when do you ever greet people like that?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

Chaz frowned a little bit at Auggy and said "Awww, I wish I could help you, but I can't." He placed his hand on Auggy's head and just patted his head lightly. Then he looked at Skylar. "Thank you!" he replied. "Yeah, I suppose. Maybe his friends will try helping him out one day." Then he looked at Ray again and turned bright red. "O-oh my.." he said as he looked away quickly.

"I'm not sure why she would be mad at you. You haven't done anything to you recently.." Lilith said. She followed Terance off of the dance floor and back to the table. She sat down and watched the two of them talk. She took out her journal and started writing: 'Journal Entry #6: Dancing just got weirder and weirder. Flora is mad at Terance for some reason. Grinding was gross. I'm just confused.'

Gavin smiled and said "We're going to get married, and adopt some kids, and have a happy family.. and I'm happy I'm with you.." Then he heard Alister bring up Jon and he laughed awkwardly and said "I'm not sure, I can't really see him at the moment. But I bet he's alone. You know Jon!"

"I'm gonna drink the punch when I'm done dancing, Vinnyyyy!" Ray said. Then he looked at Betsy and said "I think it's in my geeeeenes." He continued to dance with Jon and said "Come on babe, get into iiit!" Then he reached around, groped Jon's butt, and pulled him closer. "Don't be shyyy."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:55 am

Auggy blushed when Chaz patted his head and grinned at him "It's okay, Ill be fine." he said reassuringly and put his head face down on the table and groaned a little trying not to fall asleep. He really wanted to enjoy this night and right now he just felt gross. He was hoping he would get to dance with Chaz at some point but at this rate it wasn't gonna happen.

Alister hugged Gavin as the song ended and kissed him. "That all sounds perfect!" he said joyfully. He then thought about Jon, he really felt bad for him since he was a friend and he didn't have a date. "Should we check on Jon?" Then he thought about Skylar "Or should we check on Skylar?" he said, he was really concerned for both of them.

Terance looked at Lilith "I really don't know either" he said, then went over with Flora. He listened to what she said and was extremely confused. "Why? I don't think I like her, but I don't know. Why do you care, this is our night and for this night she is my date after this we will probably just go back the normal. All I know is that this is awkward and fun at the same time." he said to Flora hoping she would go away or just relax he didn't know why she was being so intense.

Vinny smiled at Ray. "Well its gonna get cold so maybe I should just drink it!" she said and picked up the punch putting it close to her mouth. "Ohh no Ray don't make me do this, this is the only punch you have." she said jokingly. she looked at Betsy "Yeah, I guess we could be teen moms, or Ray can be like an adult baby or something." she said and laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom! : The Musical
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: