Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom! : The Musical

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Chaz noticed that his friends were getting uncomfortable with the girls near by him. He really didn't really want them there, but he didn't want to be rude and tell them to go away. He look back and forth between his friends and the girls. He looked at the girls and said "I-If you don't mind, uhh.. can I just hang out with these two for now?" he asked sounding very nervous. The two girls agreed to leave him, and then told him that they were going to vote for him for prom king. He smiled at them as they left and looked at their friends. "They're voting for me for prom king! I'm definitely not going to win that though.." he said, hoping that he would.

Lilith frowned, she knew she had upset Flora, but she didn't want to lie to her. "You don't look so good, Flora.." she said quietly. She didn't want her to react like this, she doesn't like when she upsets her friends. She turned bright red when she heard Flora's request. "W-well uhh.. I'm flattered." she said. She looked down at the ground for a few moments, then looked back up at Flora. "Well.. I-I guess do it however you want.." she said as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. She just wanted Flora to be happy, and if this made her happy, then she was fine with it.

"B-but don't you want to have someone you love to those type of.. a-arousing things to you?" Gavin asked. He would rather see anyone but Ray beat up someone. Gavin then heard Alister smack Ray and his jaw dropped. He couldn't believe Alister just did that! He started to smile slowly. "Alister! That was great!" she said as he hugged Alister. He never saw anything better than that in his whole life.

"But... ugh... I'm not gonna lick it off the grooound." Ray said to Vinny. Even for drunk Ray, that was too gross. He looked back at Jon and smiled. "Oh please, touch me. Shove your hand down my fucking pants and jack me off! I'll do the same for you, I promise!" he yelled. Then he felt Alister smack him. He turned towards him slowly. "What the.." he said quietly. He jumped off of Jon and stood in front of Alister. "What the hell!? You are such a dumbass!" he shouted. "I will fuck you up!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Auggy looked at Skylar "Yep never, I don't need them." he said as he felt his headache getting worst but he could tolerate it, its just a headache. He knew it wasn't gonna get better and might ruin his night but he really didn't want to cave in and take the medicine. He was happy to see the girls Chaz was dancing with left and heard Chaz bring up Prom King, "You are gonna get Prom King Chaz, why wouldn't you? You are perfect." he said to Chaz.

Alister felt Gavin hug him, and he was really happy that him slapping Ray made him so happy. He then saw Ray get up right in front of him and was really starting to regret slapping him. He looked at Gavin "That was such a bad idea, I just want to have fun!" he said while panicking. He looked back at Ray who was threatening now and Alister really felt as if he couldn't move. "Uhhhh, Im sorry Ray...I was mad and I took it out on you and it wasn't your fault!" He said to Ray. He tried to think of the best thing to do for self defense so he closed his eyes and went to kick him in the balls but missed and kicked him in the thigh.

Terance sat there by himself bored to death, he looked back over towards Ray and could tell something was going on but didn't know what but frankly he didn't care. He didn't like or care for anyone over there so it was no big deal to him but he knew Flora cared about Alister and Gavin so maybe he could get her to go over there and leave him and Lilith alone when she comes back.

Vinny shrugged at Ray "Whatever you want spick." she said joyfully and then looked back at Betsy "Yeahhhh" then she realized what was going on over there and looked back at Betsy "Ray is gonna get killed I bet, Im predicting Gavin is gonna attack." she said. Then she thought for a little bit "Uh... should we stop this or let it play out cause Im kinda interested but you know I don't want people dying...I'll watch for now." she said
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Skylar blushed and started to thing about the prom king and queen. She wondered why could possibly be the queen, but at this rate she was getting nervous. Chaz had a great reputation and could easily get it, so that means he would be with a random girl. "Oh yeah Chaz, I'm sure that you'll get it! Everyone loves you and you're so amazing, I'm sure you can get it." Skylar said smiling slightly. She then looked over at Auggy and smirked. "Alright then..."

Flora closed her eyes slightly and licked off excess blood off of her lip. "O-oh..." She responded. She then looked at Lilith and turned bright red when she actually said she would kiss her. Flora placed her hands on Lilith's hips and smiled slightly. She took one hand away from her hip gently and placed it on the back of her head and pushed it close to her. She tried to be as gentle as possible with her. She felt as if she was too rough Lilith would almost break. Flora placed her lips on Lilith's softly and closed her eyes. She slowly leaned into it more and made a small moaning sound.

Jon's face turned pale when he watched Ray stand back up and yell at Alister. He was starting to get a bad feeling about all of this. "Ray, don't hurt him..." Jon whispered. He knew that he couldn't do anything at this point, so he squeezed his legs together and groaned. He then remembered that he rented this suit and he let out and even louder groan. "These aren't even my pants!!"

Betsy shook her head quickly and leaned against a nearby table. "I don't mind, I really like the attention I get from him." She said, shrugging her shoulders. She placed an arm in front of Vinny and smirked slightly. "No no, I don't think he'll get hurt that much. We can step in if it feels like he's about to get shanked. For now we can just enjoy the show." Betsy said laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Chaz became bashful when he heard both of his friends say that he would get prom king. He looked at Auggy and said "Oh, I'm not perfect! I make mistakes sometimes.." he said, blushing slightly. Then he looked at Skylar. "I doubt everyone loves me.. all that really matters is that you two love me!" he said happily. He really loved his friends, he wouldn't trade them for anything.

Lilith continued to sit there, until she felt Flora's lips touch hers. Her face immediately turned red and started to burn up. She felt Flora's hand on hip and she squirmed around slightly. She wasn't used to this at all and it made her really uncomfortable. She kept her eyes closed and just waited. She didn't know what Flora was going to do and when she was going to stop doing it. As long as it made her happy, she could wait longer.

Gavin glared at Ray when he was starting to get close to Alister. He watched Alister try kicking him, then he quickly grabbed Ray by his tie and pulled him close. He pulled the tie tighter and tighter. "You better just leave the three of us alone! I swear to God, I will mess you up!" he said to him.

Ray stuck his tongue out at Vinny, then looked at Jon. "I could have helped you with that, I mean, I dropped my punch, so I'm pretty thirsty." he said then winked. He turned and looked down at Alister. Then he felt him kick him. "What was that?" he asked, laughing a little. Then he felt Gavin grab him and he started to panic. He was starting to have trouble breathing.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz "You are perfect though Chaz, the fact that you don't think your perfect makes you even more perfect." he said to Chaz, there was honestly no bad qualities about Chaz, nobody could dislike Chaz. Then he thought for a little bit "Chaz, you should be president." he said jokingly to his friend though Chaz would make a great president. He looked at Skylar "Yep alright." he said to her as he continued to pretend his head didn't hurt that bad.

Alister opened his eyes and assumed he missed seeing that Ray was in no pain. Alister frowned he hated what he was doing and didn't know why he got so mad at Ray in the first place. He was bugging him but Alister thought he overreacted. He saw Gavin grab Ray and wasn't sure what to do, "Im sorry Gavin! I didn't mean to cause trouble, I was just upset. You can put him down he isn't gonna hurt anyone I think!" he said to Gavin holding on to Gavins arm.

Terance continued to sit alone, this was starting to get ridiculous. Flora is really starting to piss him off, he considered himself friends with her but he hated how innocent she was acting, how she kept acting like the victim. He just thought she had to get over herself and just try to enjoy herself instead of stealing other peoples dates it was just flat out rude in his opinion.

Vinny puffed her cheeks out at Ray and wiggled her fingers around. She started laughing at Ray and saw Gavin pick him up, she really wished Gavin wasn't so drunk so he could comprehend what was going on but she can't do anything about that. She looked at Betsy "Yeah, Im gonna enjoy this. Why is he such a problem child?" she asked Betsy.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Skylar blushed and placed her hands on her hips. "You are perfect though. I don't think that I could name one single thing bad about you." Skylar said smiling slightly. She then shook her head quickly. "You're such a likeable person! I don't know how one single person couldn't like you. You're such a big sweetie, you're bound to get prom king." Skylar said happily. She then looked over at Auggy and nodded. "You would make a good president."

Flora slowly slid her hand to Lilith's butt softly and pulled Lilith closer. She sat Lilith between her legs and stroked her hair slightly. "O-oh my god..." Flora thought to herself. She thought that she was in heaven. Flora was about to slip her tongue into Lilith's mouth when she realized how uncomfortable she must already be. "I-I'm so sorry Lilith...you must be so uncomfortable with this...I'm so sorry..." Flora whispered. She placed her head in her hands and blushed. "Y-you can go if you want...go and have fun, I'll be back in soon..." Flora said softly. She wanted Lilith to stay and tell her everything about her, but she knew in her heart Lilith wanted to leave.

Jon stood up slowly and held onto his head. He felt as if he was bumper drugged. "Oh jesus christ what..." Jon mumbled to himself. He looked over at Ray and turned bright red. "Dammit dammit dammit! I want a blow job from a hot spanish man! Fuuuuck!" Jon thought to himself. At this point he wanted to curl up under the table and eat. He then watched Gavin start to choke Ray and his face turned pale. He didn't want to see Ray hurt but he didn't want to hurt Gavin either. So he stood next to Alister and groaned quietly.

Betsy sighed loudly and shifted her weight to one leg and slapped herself in the face. God, he is so stubborn..." She looked over at Vinny and shrugged. "It'll be a nice show. Too bad we don't have any snacks to eat. And I'm not exactly sure! Why don't we try to make him behave more later after this is over?"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Chaz got even more flustered. He loved how much his friends just kept complimenting him. "Oh guys nooo! Stop it!" he said to both of them blushing. He looked at Auggy and said "I do bad things sometimes! I swear I do!" Then he looked at Skylar. "Oh I bet there are a few people that wouldn't like me much.." he said. Chaz loved giving compliments to people, but he loved receiving them, too. He looked at both of his friends and say "Oh, nooo! President? I couldn't rule with an iron fist!" he said. "I suppose I'm a bottom type of person.." then he laughed a little.

Lilith felt Flora's touch he butt and she flinched right away. 'O-oh my God, I wasn't expecting this. I thought this was just going to be a peck on the lips or something!' she thought. She felt like she was being dominated by Flora, which she wasn't surprised for, because she's so tiny. Then he felt Flora stop kissing her. She just stared at her for a few moments and said "Are you happy? Because if you're not happy, then I can't leave."

Gavin looked back at Betsy. "I really think you should just find someone better.." he said quietly. Gavin noticed that Alister was getting upset and he let go of Ray. He then looked at Jon and asked "Are you okay? You look a little.. uh.. flustered." Then he looked at Ray and stated "Leave. Us. Alone." He really was hoping that Jon would forget about Ray at this point.

Ray felt himself get released by Gavin, and he quickly turned to Vinny to flip her off. Then he looked back at Gavin. "Fine! I'll leave you guys alone! I don't even care!" he yelled. He quickly walked back towards his two friends and started to adjust his tie. "Don't come crying to me when you're looking for a good time, though!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz, "Okay Chaz, I just think your perfect and make a good leader." he said to him. He was starting to get really tired and wanted to sit down but didn't want to ask his friend to. He was just hoping that they would want to soon, maybe they are getting hungry or something like that. He looked down at the ground and kept trying to stay awake as he played his hair. He was stressing out a little.

Alister smiled at Gavin when he put down Ray, "Thank you." he said softly. He looked at Jon and then looked away, he was a little mad at Jon. He knew Jon meant no harm but this whole thing could have been avoided if he just listened to Gavin and himself. Alister looked back at Gavin and whispered in his ear "Should I be mad at Jon?" not sure if he was just acting ridiculous.

Terance CONTINUED to sit alone, this was getting old, he wondered where Liliths Journal was. It didn't matter though cause he wasn't gonna read it, she probably had it with her anyway. He opened his phone and check his messages but he didn't have any, the only ones he would have were from people at prom right now and who would bother texting him when they are at the same place.

Vinny watched the fighting come to an end, she was kind of hoping it would get a bit more crazy and personal but hey it was some entertainment. She laughed when Ray flipped her off. "Get over here you little demon!" she yelled at him. She looked at Betsy "Well its over anyway, I was kinda hoping for more maybe Gavin will try attacking him again, nooo I kidding!" she said to Betsy
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Skylar shook her head and stepped closer to Chaz. "I can't name a single person that doesn't like you! Regardless, someone in this world will never probably hate you. It's just a simple fact. Even the worst of criminals look up to you!" Skylar said happily. She loved to compliment Chaz. She blushed when she heard Chaz say that he was a bottom type person. She then looked over at Auggy and frowned when she noticed that he was getting stressed. "Hey, maybe we should go back for a little bit?" She asked.

Flora blushed and looked right at Lilith. "N-no...I'm not happy...I just, I really like you and...ugh, I'm just really dumb..." Flora whispered quietly. She twirled some of Lilith's hair around her finger and turned bright red. "You have very soft hair...and soft skin..." Flora said shyly. She was scared that she would end up scaring Lilith away, but at this point she figured that Lilith didn't mind.

Jon sat back down in his chair and held his face in his hands. "Y-yeah, I'll be alright soon..." Jon mumbled under his breath. He stared down at his hands and let out a soft sigh. He really was enjoying Ray's company, but as long as Alister and Gavin were there he couldn't do a thing with him. He groaned slightly also realizing that he probably got the two pissed off at him.

Betsy 'awwww'd' quietly to herself as she watched Gavin place Ray back down on the ground. "Rough night huh, buddy?" Betsy asked Ray as she smacked him lightly on the back. "It's all good, later we can try to kidnap your little boy toy for you if you so desire. I knooooow you had fun with him..." Betsy said licking her lips slightly. She then looked over at Vinny and shrugged. "If we're lucky we can get more of that action later on!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Chaz couldn't stand all the compliments he was getting. "Oh, come on guuuys! You are both amazing people, too! You're both extremely attractive and still talk to me even though we have nothing in common! I love you guys sooo much!" he said happily. Then she heard Skylar saying she wanted to go back for a little bit and he frowned slightly. Then he looked at Auggy and nodded a little. "I suppose we should.." he said, trying to say it in a happy tone of voice. He started to walk back to the table.

Lilith frowned at Flora. "Flora.. I thought if you kissed me, that you would be happy! I-I admit I don't kiss people much, but I'm sorry if I disappointed you!" she said. Then she felt Flora touch her hair and she blushed slightly. "O-oh.. thank you.." she said. "I'm sorry, Flora, but tonight is for me and Terance. I feel rude making him wait on me. Please tell me now, is there anything I can do for you that can make you happy? Something quick, okay?"

Gavin looked at Alister and said "No problem.." Then he looked back over at Jon. "Jon, listen to me. I don't care if you enjoyed what he did to you, but don't you fall for him! I'm begging you! Just forget him!" he said. Then he looked at Alister. "Let's try not get mad at him.. Let's just try to enjoy the night.." he said calmly.

Ray looked at Vinny and said "I'm not a demon! I'm a handsome man!" Then he looked at Betsy and said "Yeah, pretty rough.. And if you were aiming for my butt, you missed." Then he laughed a little. "I dunno, he didn't seem to enjoy it much. He just sat there and stared at me.."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Auggy smiled at Chaz "Thank you." he said to Chaz, he appreciated Chaz's compliments but the sad part is how much do compliments mean coming from the nicest person on earth. He was happy to hear that they brought up going back to table, he didn't want to ruin there night just because he didn't feel great though. "Okay" he said to Skylar and followed Chaz back to the table. The moment he got there he sat down and put his head back on the table.

Alister smiled at Gavin since he started to seem to care more about how much fun they were gonna have compared to Ray being a jerk. "Okay, I'll forgive Jon." he said sweetly to Gavin. He looked at Jon, "You shouldn't hang out with Ray, he changes as you get know him. he might seem harmless now but he will hurt you intentionally..." he said to Jon hoping that he could convince him to stay away from Ray.

Terance was reaching extreme boredom, what in the world could be taking so long. He just wanted to at least go and get his picture with Lilith. He kept changing positions and fidgeting. At this point he wished prom was over this was so stupid.

"Yes you are a handsome man but you are also a demon, you are like Gaston!" she said and laughed at herself. Vinny looked at Betsy "Do we really want to drag Jon back into this, I don't know if thats a good idea but I don't really care that much." She was happy to see that Ray hasn't had a drink in a while maybe he will finally be able to tell what was going on instead of getting beat up for no good reason.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 pm

"Even though we may not have a lot in common, we're still all friends. We're all so interesting we have something to say no matter what." Skylar said, as she followed them back to the tables and sat down next to Chaz. She watched as Auggy put his head down on the table and smiled, realizing that it was probably the best thing to do at this point. "We still have the whole night ahead of us. It'll be bad if we waste all of our energy now." Skylar said.

Flora blushed and placed a hand on Lilith's lower back. "No, you didn't disappoint me at all..." Flora said shyly. She frowned again when She heard Lilith bring up Terance again. She shifted around and got comfy again. "Okay okay..." Flora said, pouting slightly. "What I want you to do with me is gonna take a few hours..." She thought to herself. Suddenly Flora got a very serious look on her face and she looked into Lilith's eyes. "Touch my boobs." Oh.

Jon let out a soft sigh and looked at Gavin. "I-I'll try to...but that was the first time I was ever touched like that! I didn't know what to do...I'm sorry..." Jon said, not actually feeling sorry at all. He then frowned more and looked at the two of them. "Why don't you like him exactly...?" He asked.

Betsy frowned and slapped Ray right on the butt. "There, I didn't miss that time!" She yelled. She then frowned and looked at Vinny and Ray. "I dunno, he was probably scared of Gavin finding out or something. I really have no clue. Maybe we can find him and ask him later or something." Betsy said shrugging a little. "We can do whateeeever, I just want some garlic bread nooow!" She complained.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 am

Chaz smiled at Skylar and said "I guess you're right.." He sat down and looked at Auggy. He was starting to get concerned. He didn't want Auggy's whole night to be bad. "Auggy, are you okay? I want you to enjoy the night as much as possible!" he said. Then he looked at Skylar. "I don't think this is going to be a good night.." he said quietly. He just felt like everything was going downhill at this point.

Lilith smiled slightly and said "Well, I guess that's good then.." Then he watched Flora for a few moments, scared to hear what she was going to say. Then she turned bright red when she heard her request. "O-oh.. well.." she began. "If it makes you happy for the rest of the night, I suppose I should.." Lilith felt so dirty at this point. She held her hands out and started moving them towards her breasts. Well, Lilith always wondered what boobs felt like, because she could never fondle her own boobs. She suddenly groped Flora's boobs and she just looked shocked. It was really weird. She touched them for a few moments then let go and looked at her hands. She looked back up at Flora and smiled slightly. "H-happy now?" she asked. She started to get up slowly and started looking for Terance. "Please be happy now!" she begged.

Gavin smiled back at Alister, then looked at Jon. "I know Jon, but you really have to look past that. Just forget him, okay?" Then he heard Jon asked about Ray and he lost some color in his face. He looked at Alister, then back at Jon. "Well, he used to be in a relationship with Alister.. and.. he kind of abused him.." he said. He hated talking about it, but he was hoping that would help Jon leave him alone.

"Vinny, I am more handsome than Gaston. And I am less demon-like." Ray said. He took that as a compliment though. Then he felt Betsy slap his ass and he laughed a little. "Nice shot." he said. "No, I'll ask him right now." He turned to Jon and shouted out "Hey, boy-toy! Did you like fooling around with me? Please be honest!" Then he looked at Betsy and Vinny and said "If he really enjoyed it, he could admit it now."
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:10 am

Auggy felt a little better resting his head on the table but he still felt gross and tired. He turned his head over to Chaz "Im fine just still tired I think...Don't let me ruin your night just have fun and stuff." he said to Chaz and then took his jacket off finally cause he felt so hot in it. When he took it off he was hoping that he would cool down a little but he was still hot. He didn't want to complain to Chaz so he looked at Skylar "Its sooooooo hooottttt..." he complained to her.

Alister looked up at Gavin "Yeah you're right, Im not good at holding grudges anyway." he said to him. Then he hear Jon and turned pale, he honestly though Jon knew what happened cause he didn't ask earlier when they were complaining. He was happy to hear Gavin answer him cause he knew he couldn't. "Yeah, don't get to close to Ray. He will hurt you and he will like it. The worst part about what he did is I don't think he regrets it..." he said to Jon but didn't look at him, this was an uncomfortable subject.

Terance was done with this he got up and started walking towards where they were. He saw Lilith and smiled and walked over to take her hand like the gentleman he was trying to be "Is everything okay, or better now?" he asked her. He didn't want to butt in to what was happening so he wasn't gonna ask a lot of questions he just wanted things to go back to how the were at that last dance, awkward but fun.

Vinny laughed at Ray "Come on, you're not more attractive than Gaston, look at your neck not nearly as thick as Gastons. You should just go have a drink with him or something." she said and giggled at herself, she thought it was funny. Vinny then looked at Betsy "I don't think its a good idea to bring Jon back it but hey I don't care that much, I just gonna let things play out." she said
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:25 am

Skylar placed her elbow on the table and yawned quietly. She looked over at Chaz and frowned when she realized that he wasn't having any fun. "We can try to make it a good night. It'll be a good night regardless, since we'll all be together." Skylar said happily. She looked at Auggy and frowned slightly. She took the water that was in front of him and took and ice cube from it and placed it on his forehead slightly. "We can go outside for a little bit if you want? Or do you wanna take the dumb medicine?"

Flora turned bright red and watched Lilith. As soon as she felt her hands on her boobs she turned bright red and covered her mouth with her hands. "O-oh god..." Flora moaned softly. Her moan was so high pitched that you could barely hear it, but still airy enough that at least Lilith could hear it. She felt herself start to drool but at this point she didn't even care. "A-ah..." She moaned out again. Flora looked up at Lilith when she stood up and smiled slightly, wiping the drool away from her mouth. "Y-yes...thank you very much..." Flora said shyly. She watched as Terance and Lilith walked away from her, and she let out a quiet sigh. "I know she didn't enjoy it...it was only for my gain..." Flora mumbled to herself. She couldn't stop thinking about Lilith and she turned bright red when she remembered that she had her first kiss, even though it wasn't much. "Ahhhhh..."

Jon frowned sadly when he heard Gavin explain the situation. "Well that makes sense..." He whispered to himself. He didn't want to ask anymore questions to hurt their feelings, so he left it at that. He then heard what Alister said and nodded his head slightly. "That's horrible..." He didn't know what to say at this point, because it seemed like a touchy subject with them. He suddenly heard Ray call out to him and he blushed. "Oh shit oh damn oh god this is it! This is the day that I actually die. I've gotta call my mom, or at least text her what I want to sell. Man..." Jon thought to himself. He slowly shook his head at Ray, but then when Gavin and Alister looked away he held his hand up to his ear as if to say 'call me' quickly so they wouldn't see. God dammit.

"Thanks!" Betsy yelled at Ray. She watched him try to get Jon's attention and she frowned slightly. "I think those two are holding back his...potential. Why don't we offer him something. Like uhm...hmmm..." Betsy said, tapping her chin with her finger. She looked at Vinny and smirked. "This is like a huge soap opera."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am

Chaz smiled at Skylar slightly and said "I guess you're right.. You're always right.. You know how to cheer me up.." Chaz looked at Auggy and said "Well.. I don't know how we're going to wake you up.." He watched Auggy take off his jacket and complain to Skylar how he was hot. "Are you sure you're not sick?" he asked. He was really hoping Auggy wasn't sick.

Lilith smiled and sighed in relief when Flora said she was happy. "I'm glad I could cheer you up.." she said. Then she saw Terance and waved. "Yep, everything is better now." she said. Then she looked back at Flora. "Uhh. You look comfortable, so.. Whenever you're ready to move, just come find us." she said. She linked her arm around Terance and said "Lead the way!"

Gavin looked at Alister and said "I can hold grudges." And laughed a little. Then he looked at Jon. "Jon, we care about you. Please don't think he'll change. Cause he won't. We don't want you to get hurt." he said. Then he heard Ray call out to him, then he looked at Jon. When he saw him shake his head, he started cracking up. He looked at Ray and shouted "Way to go!"

"Who said thick necks were sexy? I think my neck is perfect just the way it is.." Ray said to Vinny. Then he looked at Betsy. "If he loved me, truly, he could confess it in front of those idiots. Offer him something..? Like a blow-job or are we thinking two different things." he said. Then he looked at Jon and his jaw dropped when he saw him shake his head. "Oh, bitch, you're missing out!" he yelled. Then he saw Jon say something and he smiled slightly. "Oooooh~" he said. Then he looked at Gavin and just rolled his eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:32 am

Auggy felt bad he knew he was upsetting Chaz but he didn't know what to do, he really was having trouble dancing up there with him and Skylar. Auggy then felt the ice cube on his head, it felt nice. He looked at Skylar, "Thank you." he said to her and then listened to her suggestions "Maybe I'll go outside later but no medicine, I'm not gonna cave into your medicine." he said to her. Then he looked at Chaz "I don't think so, people normally tell me that Im sick when I am." he said, he didn't know if he was sick or just really tired.

Alister looked at Jon, he didn't have anything else to say about this subject "Yeah..." he said quietly and then looked at Gavin and smiled at him "I know you can hold grudges, I hope I never did anything stupid that you still hold against me." he said jokingly. He looked over to Ray seeing that he was talking to Jon. He was happy to see Jon shake his head but then he noticed another jester, he wasn't quite sure what it was since he wasn't paying much attention but he could tell it was to Ray which made him a little curious.

Terance smiled at Lilith "Thats good to hear." he said as he took he over to the table. "What do you want to do next, we could get pictures or get food?" he suggested. He was happy to finally get to hang out with Lilith again, he was really bored waiting for her. "If you don't want to do any of that we could just dance some more or something like that." he said to her.

"Thick necks are sexy cause if you have one thick like Gastons it really shows that you have muscles." Vinny said to Ray. Vinny didn't really like that Ray was bothering Jon, she knew he didn't love Jon he was just so drunk he didn't know what he was doing. But yet again she wasn't gonna let it bother her, she would just let things happen until they got out of hand. She looked at Betsy and laughed a little "I guess it is kinda like a soap opera."
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 am

Skylar smiled and blushed slightly when Chaz said that she always made him happy. "I'm glad that I can make you happy like that..." Skylar said quietly. She looked at Auggy and frowned slightly, knowing that he probably didn't feel good at all. She nodded when he said thank you, and she got another ice cube out of the glass and placed it on his head. "Just cave already, then you'll feel better."

Flora nodded slightly at Lilith and blushed. "Okay..." She said shyly. Flora watched her walk away with Terance and she let out a soft sigh. She started to feel better since some of her tension was gone, but now she just wanted more of it. "I just wish that whole thing went better...it could have gone in so many directions and it went in the worst one possible." Flora said groaning slightly. She laid her head on her knees and rubbed her eyes, not really caring if her makeup got smeared.

Jon smiled slightly when he heard Gavin say that he didn't want him to get hurt. "It's fine, I'll be alright." He said. He looked up at Ray after he shook his head and smirked when he noticed that Ray understood what he meant. He was hoping this would be a good sign. He was glad that none of them noticed, but that's what he thought. "Well anyway...now what should we do?" Jon asked, even though the two probably wanted to go do their own thing now.

Betsy smiled and looked back at Jon. "Well that could possibly work! I feel like he would be the type that would want that, especially cause you kind of owe him one now." Betsy told Ray. She looked over at Vinny and laughed. "It really is! It's like those soap operas that you don't even have to have premium cable to watch! I love watching free soap operas...it's great..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:09 am

Chaz leaned his on Skylar's shoulder and smiled a little. Then he looked at Auggy and said "I think you should take the medicine. You're not going to enjoy prom if you don't feel good the whole time.." He frowned a little at Auggy. "I just hope you're not sick.." he said quietly. Chaz started to get chilly, so he put his jacket back on.

Lilith thought for a few moments."I'm not sure what I want to do next.. What do you want to do next?" he asked him. She wasn't totally sure what she wanted to do at this point, so she was hoping Terance knew what he wanted to do. Then she thought for a few moments, then realized what actually just happened to her. She gasped loudly and looked up at Terance with a terrified look on her face.

"If Ray ever tries hurting you, I know you can beat the shit out of him. So do it if you get uncomfortable!" Gavin said to Jon. Gavin laughed a little at Alister and said "I can't stay mad at you!" Then he started wondering what they should do next. "I guess we could go get some food if you guys are hungry." he recommended.

"I think my neck is sexy! Tell me my neck is sexy!" Ray demanded from Vinny. Then he looked at Betsy and said "I don't owe him anything! He owes me a conversation where he actually says something to me!" he shouted. Ray looked around for a few seconds, then looked at Vinny and Betsy and asked "Where's my punch?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 am

Auggy saw Chaz lean on Skylar and got a little jealous but he knew Chaz was just being friendly. He felt bad and thought maybe he should take the medicine if it was gonna make them feel better but he hated thinking that Skylar might rub it in his face. He felt the other ice cube and smiled a little it still felt nice. He reached for his water and picked up his head to take a sip. Then looked at the both of them "Maybe I'll take the medicine but I don't think it will do anything." he said to them smirking a little.

Alister smiled at Gavin "Are you sure you can't stay mad at me?" he asked playfully as he messed up his tie a little bit. Then looked at Jon as he asked what they should do, he wanted to ask him what he signaled to Ray but he was just trying to drop this whole thing and have fun. Then he heard Gavin suggest food, "Food sounds good, I could eat." he said to Gavin

Terance thought for a little bit trying to think of what to do, "Well the picture line is still kinda long so we could eat." he said and then heard her gasp, "Whats wrong? Do you not want to eat cause we don't have to." he said to her not sure why she gasped and looked so scared he tried to think of anything he could have done wrong but he couldn't think of anything.

"No, you have a dirty spick neck. Its gross." she said though she was just kidding. She looked at Betsy, "Yeah, I normally don't watch soap operas but this is funny. It would be better if I had some garlic bread though, that would just make my night." She started cracking up when she heard Ray bring up the punch again. "Ray remember you spilled it. Then you went to lick it off the ground and I said no, but you did it anyway." she said obviously changing the story.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:49 am

Skylar turned red when she felt Chaz lean on her shoulder. She smiled slightly and laid her head on top of his and looked around at all of the people around them. Skylar then smiled when she heard that Auggy would finally take the medicine. "There you go. Now you won't feel bad for the rest of the night. It's never good to put up with headaches." Skylar said, as she reached into her bag and took the medicine out.

Flora sighed slightly and laid back down on her butt. She laid her head back on the wall and looked around at the large lobby, wondering what Lilith was doing. "She probably is just having fun with Terance now...she probably forgot about the whole situation already..." Flora said sighing quietly. She was hoping that someone would see her and come say hi. Either that or she would sulk inside and sit down for a while.

Jon nodded at Gavin and laughed slightly. "It's alright, if I know something is wrong I won't hesitate." He then smiled at the idea of getting food. "Yeah, food would be good right about now!" He said, standing up slowly. "Do you know what they're even serving here? It's a first come first serve thing, so hopefully there's good stuff."

Betsy smirked and wrapped her arm around Ray's waist. "Maybe you can snatch him when he's alone. Then maybe he'll actually have the guts to talk to you for this whole entire night." Betsy suggested. She then thought about the food menu at the dance and smiled at Vinny. "They might have some here! You know, like if they have pasta and stuff...because why wouldn't you want garlic bread with your pasta?! You can't just have one or the other."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:10 am

Chaz smiled and got really excited when he heard Auggy say that he would take the medicine. "Awww yay!" he cheered. He started to think how great the night was going to be after Auggy took the medicine. "So, when you guys are ready, what should we do next?" he asked. He was getting really excited.

"No.. I'm not talking about that! Do you know what I just did!? Oh my God!" Lilith looked at Terance and teared up a bit. "Y-you're gonna be mad at me." she said, trying to to start crying. She knew that this was suppose to be a night just for her and Terance, and she felt like she just messed it all up. "Y-you're not gonna wanna be my friend anymooore!"

"Trust me, you could do anything, and I would be able to forgive you easily." Gavin told Alister. Then he looked at Jon and gave him a thumbs up. "That's my boy!" he said. He started walking towards the food, and said "I'm not sure what food their serving.. I hope they have good stuff.."

"I clean my neck! It's not dirty!" Ray said to Vinny. Then he looked at Betsy. "I-I don't know.. he seems to only like me for my wiener. Well, I dunno. That's what I'm guessing. I might be lying." he said. Then he looked at Vinny and frowned. "Ew, no I didn't! Did I?" he asked. He really couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Auggy looked at the both of them laughing a little, "I said maybe but if it is really gonna make you guys that happy I'll take them." he said and looked at Skylar "So can you give me the dumb medicine then?" he asked and reached his hand out to her. He was happy to see how happy Chaz got, "I don't know, anything would be fun." he said to Chaz and smiled at him.

Alister followed Gavin towards the food and tried thinking about what they might have, "Probably pasta, salad, mashed potatoes and some kind of meat..." he said to Gavin. He couldn't stop thinking about the signal Jon made to Ray, he was hoping it was the middle finger or something like that but he had to ask. "What did you signal at Ray after you shook your head?" he asked curiously.

Terance stared at the panicked Lilith "I don't know what you did! What did you do you can tell me, I will still be your friend!" he said, she was getting him panicked, what on earth could she have done to get her to act so crazy. He held her hand to try to calm her down but Terance had no clue how to calm someone down, he was the one that always needed to be calmed down.

"Then what is that thin layer of dirt, of wait thats just your dirty spick skin!" she said and laughed. She looked at Betsy "No, they won't. They are not sophisticated enough for garlic bread, they always just have good old normal bread." she said and then looked back at Ray, "Yeah you did Ray, you will probably die from licking the ground or get like herpes or something." she said to Ray trying to get him worried.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Skylar looked around and shrugged slightly, blushing when she realized Chaz's head was still on her shoulder. "Hmmm...I'm not sure what we could do. Let's wait until Auggy feels better to dance again. Maybe chill here for a little while longer and maybe walk around? It's always good to walk around the area and relax." Skylar said sighing contently. She loved relaxing. She looked at Auggy and stuck her tongue out at him and handed him the medicine. "There, now you'll feel fine again."

Flora looked around the lobby and slowly stood up, using the wall behind her for support to get up. "I should probably go and show my face again..." Flora mumbled slightly as she fully stood up and walked back inside. She looked around the room to try to find the others and blushed when she saw Lilith and Terance. "I just hope that she isn't upset about this...what if she's mad at me now?! Oh god, I shouldn't think about that. I'll just focus on the issues once they appear." She thought to herself as she walked up to the two shyly.

Jon nodded when he walked near the food with Gavin and Alister. "If not I'll probably order take out later or something. That way I'll at least have something good to eat tonight." Jon said. He looked over at Alister and frowned when he heard his question. The night had been such a blur to him so far that he couldn't even remember what he did. "...I did a signal?" He asked.

Betsy shook her head and frowned slightly. "Well, you'll never know unless you try to find out! At any rate he didn't even get that far so you can't assume anything." She told Ray. She looked over at Vinny and laughed. "Why don't we bring garlic with us? Whenever we go to eat they always have boring plain bread. Just bring some seasonings and garlic with us and BAM, instant garlic bread."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm

"Yeah, I don't think dancing with a headache would be that much fun.." Chaz said. "Walking around sounds nice." Then Chaz looked at Auggy and smiled when he said that he was going to take the medicine. He watched Skylar hand him the medicine and he get excited. Then he started thinking about some things that he didn't know much about, and knew his friends knew about. He leaned his head up and fidgeted his fingers slightly. "Can I ask you two something..?" he asked shyly.

Lilith started hyperventilating. "I-I kissed her! Sh-she's my friend! I-isn't that so weird!? Oh my God I ruined everything! I-I'm so sorry!" she cried. She placed her hands on Terance's chest and leaned her head on him. "I'm so sorry.." she repeated. She closed her eyes and sobbed quietly. Then she could feel someone else's presence there, she turned her head slightly and saw Flora. She turned bright red, then buried her face in Terance's chest. "I-I'M SO SORRY!" she shouted.

"Well, that all sounds good. So I hope they have some of that!" Gavin said. Then he looked at Jon. "I thought you came for the food?" then he laughed. He looked at Alister, then back at Jon. "Y-you did a signal?" he asked, starting to get concerned, and a little frustrated.

Ray glared at Vinny and said "Well, at least I have 20/20 vision!" and began laughing as he took Vinny's glasses off of her face and put them on his. "Look at-a me! It's-a me, Vinny!" he said like he was Mario. He started cracking up. Then he looked at Betsy. "If he wants me, he knows where to find me." he said. "He can leave those two guys to come see me if he really wants me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom! : The Musical
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: