Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom! : The Musical

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amma

Amma

Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:11 am

Skylar looked over at Ray again and sighed softly. "I don't know actually, his friends seem to encourage it. But oh well, it doesn't involve us. So we should be okay for now." Skylar said laughing a little. She looked over at Auggy and frowned realizing how miserable he must be feeling. When they were together she always took care of him, and a part of her made her miss knowing that he was dependent on her presence. "Here Auggy, do you want something?" Skylar asked, as she reached into her purse and handed him headache medicine.

Flora bit down on her lip slightly and started to scratch at her arms. She didn't expect Terance to act this way at all, and she was getting extremely nervous. "W-well...I really like Lilith. Like, really like her. She's my best friend and she means everything to me...and I just really wanna talk to her in private. I wanna let her know how I feel about her and just let all of this stress go away from me because I'm actually really nervous about telling her! I don't know how she'll react but I want her to know how I feel about her...and I know that this is your night so I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you and everything because I wanna make sure that you're happy too...I guess I just have an issue with me wanting people to be happy and then I forget about myself sometimes and tonight I wanna make that not happen! So I just wanted to ask for your permission if I could talk to Lilith...and if you say no I'll understand..." Flora said, starting to tear up. She didn't expect her question to go like that, and she figured that she wouldn't say as much. But she took it anyway.

Jon turned bright red and covered his face when he felt Ray grab onto his butt. "O-oh god!" Jon yelled, as he tried not to become totally aroused by this. "Why me, why nooooow..." Jon thought to himself, as he tried to fight to urge to touch Ray. This was his first time doing anything like this and he wasn't too sure on what to do. "B-but...I can't help but be shy..." Jon whispered to Ray.

"It must be in your genes! Give me your booty genes!" Betsy declared, as she pouted and stomped her feet on the ground. She looked over at Vinny and laughed loudly. "Oh god, like on those shows where the adults have this thing for being babies? I should hope that Ray doesn't end up like that. I think I like the idea of being a teen mom with you." Betsy said, pretending to gag herself.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 am

"Okay.." Chaz replied to Auggy, smiling. Then he looked at Skylar. "Yeah, I guess if his friends like him for the way he is, then we should just let him be." he said. Then he saw Skylar being nice to Auggy and he got extremely happy. Deep in his heart, he knew that they were meant to be, if they knew it now or now. "Awww.." he said quietly. Then he looked at Auggy happily, waiting for his response.

Lilith looked back over at Terance and Flora, hoping she could figure out what they were talking about, but she couldn't tell. "Flora is probably confessing her love to him right now, and then he's going to leave me for her because she has great breasts.. and curves.. and everything.." she said to herself. She really wished that she could be as pretty as her.

Gavin kissed him back, then he turned a little pale when he brought up Jon again. "Well, maybe we should check on Flora, I don't think Jon wants to talk to us right now.. I dunno.." he said. He just didn't want to get Ray into any of this, because he knew Alister just wanted to ignore him for the rest of the night.

"Don't you dare drink me punch, you're too fat! You fatass Italian!" Ray yelled at Vinny. He really wanted his punch, but he wanted to dance too. He looked at Betsy and said "Oooh-hooo that is not a good idea.. Are you implying sex? Cause I thought you were implying sex." Then he looked back at Jon. "Come on, just be yourself, act crazy!" he said as he leaned back against Jon and wrapped his arms around his neck, continuing to rub his ass up against him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 am

Auggy kept resting his head on the table and was happy to hear that Chaz wasn't worrying. He then heard Skylar start talking to im and turned his head to looked at her. He smiled at her seeing that she was trying to help, he never knew why she was still trying to help him. "Im fine, Ill be okay without medicine my head doesn't hurt that bad." he said to her. He was hoping she couldn't tell he was lying but if anyone could tell it would be Skylar.

Alister looked at Gavin confused, "Are you okay? You keep acting weird when I say we should check on Jon. Why wouldn't Jon want to talk to us...did I do something stupid?" he asked Gavin. He was really confused and wanted to know why Gavin was acting so strange before they help Flora. "Where is Jon anyway?" he said noticing he wasn't back at the table.

Terance listened to Flora and was so confused, he honestly had no clue what to say. "Flora, what the heck are you babbling about? Okay, you like Lilith. I kinda spent a lot on Lilith and I had the guts to ask her so why are you dragging me into your problem?" he says to Flora, he really doesn't understand what was going on, he looked at Lilith and shrugged trying to indicate to her how confused he was.

Vinny laughs at Betsy, "Well I guess we can be teen moms and be on tv and stuff." she says. She smirks at Ray and drinks the punch not letting him know she drank her punch, his was still on the table. "na na na poo poo! I drank juice!" she said joyfully as he danced with Jon. The dancing was getting a little strange but as long as Jon didn't start complaining it wasn't her problem.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 am

Skylar smiled and took another sip of her drink. "Yeah, as long as they can tolerate him then they can all have him." She then frowned when Auggy said that he would be fine. "No, I think you should take something for it...it's never good to suffer. Even though I shouldn't really throw that around." She said, placing the medicine in front of Auggy's face. "Headaches aren't good, if you leave them alone they could get worse."

Flora stared at Terance in disbelief of what he just said, and suddenly she could feel her anger bubble over. "I asked you...because I didn't want to hurt your feelings by stealing your date! I'm not even dragging you into my DUMB problem in the first place, I decided to put your feelings first into the situation because that's just the kind of person I am! I WOULD have asked her out but you beat me to it! Now honestly I would never complain about spending money on someone I care about because I want them to be happy! I wanted to make sure that if I asked Lilith out you wouldn't be upset! All you can say is 'oh I don't care what you do Flora because you're my friend and I care about you!' but nooo, now you have to try to hurt my feelings and act like I'm a huge idiot! Well tonight is my senior prom, and I'm sick and tired of getting walked on all the time just because I'm naturally a nice person! I love making other people happy when in reality I don't have time to make myself happy anymore and I'm sick of it! I am a beautiful woman that deserves to sit on her thrown of flower crowns and happiness, so I am done with this shit! No wonder why I love girls so much, guys don't know shit when it comes to happiness and feelings! And oh nooo, don't you look over at that precious woman and try to act all innocent! Because it's time for ME to be happy! This is what happens when you get a lesbian pissed off on the so called 'happiest' night of our lives, even though it's never happy! Now Lilith can have a better experience with writing notes down! Got it!?" Flora yelled. Her face was bright red and she was panting slightly, her anxiety now a full fledged force of anger. This is what happens when she can't get a first kiss.

Jon turned an even brighter shade of red and made a slight moaning sound under his breath. He didn't wanna enjoy this, but he couldn't help it. "I-it's hard to get into i-it...this is a first for me..." Jon whispered to Ray again. He then felt Vinny near him and squeaked loudly. "I-I like boys..."

"Well if you waaant it to be sex it can if you want! Although you have to attack me first to get me in the mood. If you know what I mean." Betsy said, licking her lips. She then laughed at Vinny again and stood next to her. "Yeah, we can be famous! We can split the money. I'm smelling a hit series already." betsy said drooling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:33 am

Chaz continued to stare at his friends getting along with each other. He smiled at them and looked away quickly, trying not to look so obvious. They are so cute! Why am I the only one who sees this? he thought. He looked at Skylar and said "You two are so cute! Maybe sparks will fly toniiight?" He was hoping Skylar would agree, but he knew his hopes were probably going to be crushed.

Lilith looked over at Terance and Flora again and saw Terance make a gesture at her, then she saw Flora get mad. "He must have turned her down.. She sure looks mad. I wonder why though. I mean, between the two of us, Flora is obviously more of a woman than me.." she said to herself. "I'm also pretty stale, she's funny and kind.."

"You did nothing wrong, Alister! I just think maybe Flora needs our help more or something. Oh, Jon? Probably in the bathroom.. I don't know. We should probably just wait for him at the table instead of trying to look for him!" Gavin said. He looked over at Jon again, and was starting to get mad. He did not like seeing this at all.

Ray glared at Vinny and said "Bitch, you're getting me a new punch!" He was excited for that punch. Then he looked at Betsy. "I'm a little too rough in bed, I don't want to break you, sweety." he said. Then he turned around so he could face Jon. He stroked his face a little and whispered "Don't worry.. Just try.." he said as he lightly placed his lips on Jon's.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:04 am

Auggy felt like he was a kid being forced medicine but honestly thats normally what it took to get him to take some medicine. Auggy looked at the medicine and then back at Skylar, "Im not suffering, suffering feels a lot different than this Im pretty sure." he was considering taking the medicine but he didn't want to take it and he didn't know why. "Yeah, its gonna get worst but it has to get worst to get better right? Thats life." he said to Skylar. Then looked at Chaz "no." he said

Alister was getting more and more curious about what Gavin was talking about, he knew he was lying and it was bothering him. He looked at the ground "Why are you lying to me Gavin?" he asked, he was thinking of the worst reasons was he cheating on him with Jon? He new Gavin would never do that but he always expected the worst.

Terance was honestly speechless, he doesn't want to deal with Flora. He just wants to go hang out with Lilith and enjoy this night. "You are saying Im pretty much stupid and heartless, right?" he asked, he was getting really angry at her "Well Im not, if I were heartless I wouldn't have asked her and I wouldn't have spent any money on her, I wouldn't have asked her to dance. You are the stupid and heartless one. You want to rob me of my date and of my happiness just so you can enjoy this one night! Well guess what you have the rest of your life to ask her out, just chill out drama queen and go hang out with your other friends. This is me and Liliths night not yours. If you were smart you wold have told this to me before I set this night up but now is not only bad timing but it worthless trying to ask." he says, he has no idea what he just said but he was annoyed at Flora for trying to mess with this night.

Vinny smiled at Ray, "Get your own punch whore!" she yelled at him and started laughing. She smiled at Betsy "Sure we could be famous and own a big house." she said then looked at Jon, "Okay, whatever not everyone appreciates Gavins 'dancing' also known as sexual harassment and according to some people rape." she said laughing

Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 am

Skylar shrugged slightly and pushed the pills closer to his face. "Regardless, you should have them anyway. I mean if you slept it off it would be good, but this is instant relief. Trust me." Skylar said smiling slightly. She wasn't sure why he wasn't taking the medicine but she figured that it was an underlying issue as well. She then suddenly turned towards Chaz and shook her head quickly. "Noooo..."

Flora stared at Terance and the more he went on in his rant the more color drained from Flora's face. She started to tear up and she bit down on her lip so much that it started bleeding. "I-I..." Flora stuttered, not really sure what to say. She then started to cry and she grabbed onto her arms tightly. "I-I thought that you were my friend...everyone else told me you would understand...but no one really does, huh..." Flora said, as she started to sob loudly. She quickly ran off in the direction away from everyone else and ran outside into the lobby of the building. She quickly found a small corner and hid inside of it holding onto her head tightly. "I just wanna go h-home...why doesn't anyone understand..." Flora said softly to herself as she shoved her knees to her chest and shoved her head into the dress.

Jon closed his eyes slowly and then opened them to see Ray right in front of his face. A small shiver went down his spine as he let out a soft moan when he felt Ray stroking his face. "I-I don't know how to..." Jon whispered. He then suddenly felt Ray's lips on his and his face turned an even brighter shade of red. He was afraid to lean into it, so he waited for Ray to do something.

Betsy laughed loudly and tugged on a small strand of her hair. "Naaah, you wouldn't be able to break me that easily! I'm a pretty tough cookie when it comes to this stuff!" Betsy said happily. She then clapped her hands together and smiled. "Ahhh yeah, that would be awesome! We could own all the food we want and have a huge in ground swimming pool!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 am

Chaz pouted when they both said no to him. "Come on guys.. I'm just trying to help." he said. He knew that somewhere, in both of their hearts, that they loved each other. He sighed slightly and rested his head on the table. "Why can't you two just looove..?" he asked to both of them quietly. He poked Auggy on the shoulder and said "Hey, doesn't Sky look hot?"

Lilith saw Flora run off and she felt her face turn pale. "Man, I guess she couldn't take denial well.." she said to herself. She really wanted to know what exactly happened between the two of them, so she was kind of hoping Terance would come over and tell her that now.

Gavin smiled awkwardly at Alister and said "I'm not lying!" Then he looked at Jon and Ray and his face turned red in anger. "That son of a bitch!" he yelled as he stormed off towards the two of them and quickly pulled Ray away from Jon and punched him square in the face. Then he looked at Jon and asked "What are you doing!?"

"I'm not a whore! You're a punch whore! You just drink any punch you want without caring about the last one you drank! And you know what? That's pretty slutty if you ask me!" Ray said, chuckling slightly, still pretty upset though about the punch. "My dick is so big, it would split you in half!" he replied to Besty. He kept kissing Jon, and he started using some tongue. But then he felt himself get pulled away and punched in the face. He fell to the ground fast.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:57 am

Auggy grabbed the bottle and looked at Skylar, "It says it will be an hour, so I don't think I need them..." he said stubbornly, he wanted to take one but for some reason he felt the need to keep fighting off the headache. He looked at Chaz not amused by his statement. "She looks fine in her dress, right now I literally feel hot, its hot in here and its hot in this jacket but I don't want to take it off right now."

Alister started tearing up a little knowing that he was being lied to. "Okay..." he said then jumped when he heard Gavin yell and storm off. "Gavin?!" he yelled and chased after him. He saw Jon and Ray kissing and Gavin go over and punch him, this was all just going so wrong. He looked at Ray and felt like he wanted to help him but he wasn't going to he didn't like him. He just watched and cried. "Whats going on?!" he yelled nervously.

Terance watched the upset Flora leave. He felt bad for her but he didn't know why she was the one being ignorant from his perspective. He went back over to Lilith, he could tell she was curious about this whole thing so he decided to explain what he could comprehend from that whole thing, "So she wants to be your date and I told her no and she got mad and upset so I got mad back and she left." he said not really sure how to feel about the situation.

Vinny giggled "Okay Im the punch whore, you can be the dancing slut!" she said. She looked at Betsy "Yep, with lots and lots of garlic bread" she said dreamily. Then she saw Gavin come over and punch Ray "Hey!" she yelled him, she didn't know why he would do that. She made sure Jon was okay with everything so there didn't seem to be a reason to be mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 am

Skylar plopped her head in her hands and sighed contently. She was such a peaceful person when she wasn't...angry. She looked over at Auggy and shrugged slightly. "Well if you want a few of them let me know. If it's an hour wait, at least you'll be better within an hour." She said. She watched Chaz whisper something to Auggy and blushed when she realized they were both looking at her. "Huh?"

Flora hugged her legs closer to her and bit down on her lip harder. She licked the blood off of it and coughed quietly. She reached up behind her and took her hair out of the bun it was originally in and let her hair fall around her on the ground. "Why do I have to be like this...why can't I just be normal? M-maybe then things would go a lot smoother...either way I should probably call a taxi or something...then that way I can get back home to take care of my flowers..." Flora whispered to herself, trying not to cry harder than before.

Jon moaned softly when he felt Ray stick his tongue into his mouth. He closed his eyes slowly and opened his mouth more. He then jumped back when he saw Gavin punch Ray in the face and he rubbed his eyes and swallowed. "O-oh god...Gavin I didn't expect for that to happen, I walked over to him and this happened and I couldn't get away and...I need to go sit down for the next uhm, few years..." Jon said as he stumbled over to their table and covered his eyes with his hand. "Damn, it was getting good too..." Jon mumbled to himself, not wanting to get involved with the angry Gavin at this point.

Betsy smiled at Vinny and put her hands on her cheeks. "Ahhh I love garlic bread! Why don't you make us some later?" She then looked over at Ray and laughed, also whistling due to the fact that he was getting some action from Jon. "I dare you to try!" She said while laughing. She suddenly saw Gavin punch Ray in the face and she let out a loud gasp. "Hey, why did you do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 am

Chaz sighed at Auggy. That was not the answer he was hoping for. "Well, I don't know what to tell you then, Auggy.." he replied as he like continued to lay his head down on the table. He just wished that they would get along as much as they get along with himself. He waited for a few moments, then stood up. "I'm going to go dance. Do you guys wanna come?" he asked. Chaz took off his jacket and placed it on the back of his chair. He knew that he would get really hot while dancing.

Lilith listened to Terance and thought for a few moments. Then she turned bright red. "Sh-she wanted to take me!? Why would she want to take me!?" she asked him. She calmed herself down after a few seconds then stood up. "Maybe we should just go cheer her up.. I would feel bad if we ruined her whole senior prom." she said as she took Terance's hand and began walking to where she saw Flora run off to. When she found her, she wasn't totally sure what to say. "Uhh.. Flora?" she said quietly.

Gavin looked back at Alister and frowned a little bit. He knew that Alister wouldn't like this, but he really couldn't handle himself. "I'm sorry, Alister." he said. Then he noticed Vinny and Betsy yelling at him. "Don't act like I'm the bad guy here! You both know Ray well enough to know that he doesn't care for Jon! He just took Jon's first kiss and ruined it. He's a dumb drunken spick that has to mind his own business!" he shouted. Then he looked at Jon. "I told you not to go near him! He is misleading! He doesn't care about you! He's a fucking idiot!" he yelled at him. Then he looked down at Ray, holding himself back from beating the shit out of him.

Ray laid there for a few moments, then finally sat up a bit. "What was that for!?" he asked. He slowly lifted himself off of the ground, and saw his punch on the table. "Cool." he said as he reached over and grabbed it. He went to start drinking it, but then he dropped it. He stared at the spilled punch for a minute in silence. "... Awww.." he said. He looked at Vinny and said "Hey, go get me more punch!" Then he looked around for Jon. "Hey, where'd my boy toy go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Auggy smiled at Skylar "Try again later." he said playfully to Skylar. Then looked at Chaz and shrugged the he heard him bring up dancing, he really didn't want to dance he was tired and hot and had a headache but he wasn't gonna give up the chance of getting to dance with Chaz for that. He got up slowly cause being so tired made him a little dizzy and then smiled at Chaz "Yes, I want to come." he said

Alister kept crying and had makeup all over his face. He didn't know what to say back Gavin he was just so confused and upset with the situation. He saw Jon go sit down and thought maybe he could go talk to him. He slowly walked over to Jon sniffling, he was trying to stop crying since people were probably looking and it was embarrassing. "Whats going on?" he asked softly.

Terance listened to Lilith, he didn't want to go talk to Flora anymore she was way to dramatic but he nodded to Lilith in agreement. He walked over with Lilith to Flora, Flora was his friend but she was really getting on his nerves. It was rally weird though since she was normally the one who tried to calm him down. He looked at Lilith as she said Flora's name and just waited for her response.

Vinny smiled "I would love to make some garlic bread, I could live off garlic bread." she said and looked at Gavin "Ray did no wrong, if you were mad at anyone it should be Jon. He came over to the clearly drunk Ray and let him dance with him, I made sure he was comfortable and he said he was. Also Jon was really enjoying Ray all over him." she said to him then watch Ray spill his punch and started cracking up. When he asked her to get him a new punch she pretended to get very serious "But Ray, that was the first cup of punch from the bowl making it the rarest. I cannot replace it." she says while trying not to crack up.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Skylar smiled slightly and put the medicine back in her back slowly. "Alright, well just let me know if you want any of them. It would be a lot better than having to deal with a headache." Skylar said. She looked over at Chaz and smiled happily and stood up. "Ah yeah, dancing sounds nice right about now." She said as she placed her purse on the table and stretched back. "Now are we gonna be dancing in the middle where it's super scary, or on the outside where it's...well, less weird."

Flora scratched the back of her head softly and sighed loudly. "If I call someone I don't think they'll pick up, everyone is here and I don't have my dumb car..." Flora whispered to herself. She then looked up and blushed when she saw Lilith but frowned when she saw that Terance was with her. She wiped her eyes and coughed quietly and wiped the excess makeup on the floor next to her. "H-hello..." Flora whispered shyly. She looked up at Lilith and blushed once again and squeezed her legs closer to her. "Why are you here?"

Jon flinched slightly when Gavin yelled at him, but he didn't really care that much. "I tried not to, I just kind of froze up..." Jon mumbled as he laid back in his chair. He watched as Alister ran over to him crying and he let out a quiet sigh. "Alright. So while you two went dancing I went over to Ray to see if he was actually that bad of a guy. Then he started getting sexual with me and I froze up because no one has ever done that to me before and then he started to make out with me and I didn't know what to do and I just stood there and here we are today..." Jon said, groaning at the end of his explanation.

Betsy squeezed her cheeks and smiled happily at the thought of garlic bread. "Why don't we have an Italian themed party with miles of good food?! That would be fantastic!" She said happily. She then looked at Gavin and frowned, wondering why the hell he would still just go and punch Ray. "But Jon didn't even do anything against it, he just stood there like nothing was happening."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Chaz walked out onto the dance floor, and he kept looking behind to him to make sure his friends were still following. When he found a spot that was a opened enough, he quickly claimed it. It was even louder on the dance floor then it was at the tables. "I like this spot! We should dance right here!" he shouted out to his friends. Then Chaz started dancing, hoping his friends would join him. Chaz was a good dancer. There are not many things Chaz isn't good at, one of the few are video games. But Chaz could dance. He could move his hips fluently and he looked so smooth.

Lilith frowned when she saw how upset Flora really was. She wasn't expect her to be bawling her eyes out. "Well, I want you to have a good prom. I don't want you to be here upset the whole time. I don't think I would be able to fully enjoy prom if I knew you were crying out here." she explained. She didn't know what she could really do for Flora to cheer her up, because Terance was very hooked up on it being their night.

Gavin didn't know what to even say to Jon at this point. He didn't know why he couldn't have just listened to him. He took a deep breath, and tried calming down. "I-it's okay.. Just please, tell me you did not enjoy it." he begged. If he heard Jon say he did enjoy it, he wouldn't know what to do. He knew how bad of a person Ray was, and that he wouldn't care for him later on. Then he looked at the two girls who were extremely pissed off at him. "Trust me, I'm mad at Jon, too." he said.

Ray frowned at Vinny. "B-but I spilled it.. Do I lick it off the floor? I don't know if I should do that.." he said to her. He stared at the spilled punch for a few moments. Then he looked around and found Jon. He quickly trotted over to him and sat on his lap. He looked at Alister and friendly waved at him. "Heeeey!" he greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Auggy looked at Skylar "Okay, I'll let you know if for some bizarre reason I want them." he said to Skylar and continued to follow Chaz until he picked a spot. "Okay!" he said to Chaz agreeing with this spot. Then Chaz started dancing and felt himself blushing a little, Chaz looked so perfect dancing. He just stood there and watched Chaz, he didn't want to dance himself but he did wan to hang out with his friends.

Alister frowned at Jon, he was disappointed in him. He wasn't sure what Jon did and didn't know about his past with Ray but he didn't want to talk about it either way. "Okay then..." he said sadly. He then saw Ray come over and sit on Jon's lap. He didn't know what to do when Ray greeted him. He stood there and stared at him for a few moments "...hi..." he said in the softest voice possible. He then looked at Gavin confused hoping he knew what to do.

Terance listened to Lilith talk to Flora. He didn't have anything to say to Flora or Lilith, all he wanted to do was to have a fun night with Lilith. He wouldn't mind hanging out with Flora as long as she knew Lilith was his dates you don't just give up your date at prom. Though he was kinda hoping that she would just hang out with Gavin and Alister.

Vinny laughed at Betsy "haha, garlic bread...I love that stuff." She looked back at Gavin "I know you don't like Ray and you have good reasons why but Ray did nothing wrong this time he is just being a harmless drunk guy." she explained to Gavin. She laughed at Ray, "Yeah lick off the ground you dirty spick." she said still laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Skylar laughed loudly and walked with Chaz and Auggy over to the prime dancing spot. "I'm gonna make a bet that in...10 minutes you'll want them." Skylar said laughing a little. She then watched Chaz begin to dance and she blushed. He was such a good dancer, and Skylar didn't know how to dance in a way that wasn't very...clean. She was used to doing those kinds of things a while ago with Auggy. "I don't remember how good at dancing I am...hopefully not too bad!" Skylar said, as she started to sway her hips slightly to the music. She was a little shy to do anything else yet.

Flora sighed quietly and adjusted the front of her dress so it didn't sag down too much. "N-no it's okay Lilith...I'll probably end up leaving soon anyway. Everyone is going and doing their own thing tonight and I'm just dragging everyone else around me down. I'd rather you have a nice night...so you don't have to worry about me..." Flora said quietly. She smiled sadly and pulled her hair over her shoulder so it didn't get everywhere. "I want everyone to be happy..."

Jon squinted his eyes and looked over at a nearby wall. "N-no, I didn't enjoy it...I was just frozen in shock..." Jon mumbled under his breath. "That's it, I'm going to hell. At least I'll be with uncle Fester." Jon thought to himself. He looked at Alister and frowned sadly, wishing that he didn't end up making him upset too. He then suddenly felt Ray come over and sit on his lap. Jon groaned loudly and shoved his face in his hands so the others didn't see the massive blush on his face.

"Same! It's so yummy. Especially when you put cheese on it. That's what makes it have a nice flavor." Betsy said, drooling over the thought of food. She looked over at Ray and sighed quietly, wishing that he would stop going after Jon so all of this would blow over a lot more quickly. "Damn Vinny, that child leash would be so great right now..."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Chaz looked at his friends and stopped dancing. He pouted cutely at them and said "Come on, guys. Try a little harder. I know you two can dance. Just loosen up a little bit.." He started to dance again. He sort of felt dumb being the only one actually trying to dance out of the three of them. Chaz could never really understand why the both of them liked him so much. He is the exact opposite as them.

Lilith smiled sadly at Flora. "Come on, you're not leaving yet. We just got here. And I can't have a nice night without you here! You're my friend, and I want you to enjoy prom as much as me and Terance." she said. "Is there anything either of us can do to cheer you up?" she asked.

Gavin sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God." he said to Jon. "I think I would have lost it if you told me you actually enjoyed it!" Then he looked at Vinny. "I just can't help myself. I'm sorry." he apologized to her. Then he looked at Ray and noticed he was talking to Alister. He stared for a few moments, not knowing what to do.

Ray looked down at the punch at the ground, then looked back up at Vinny. "But I don't wannaaa!" he whined. Then he looked at Betsy. "I don't need that leash! I'm a man!" he said. Ray turned around and straddled Jon. He looked into his eyes and said "Lap dance?" he asked seductively. Then he turned and looked at Alister. "I'm gonna fuck this dude so hard later." he said to Alister. As if he even cared.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Auggy smirked at Skylar "Well I bet I won't need them all night!" he said to her and regretting that once he said it. Auggy now knew he couldn't ask her at all for the medicine without her saying 'I told you' but he was hoping he could get through the night without anything though. He then looked at Chaz "Sorry, Im not really much of a dancer." he said to Chaz sadly, he knew Chaz really wanted them all to dance together but Auggy could never get himself to dance.

Alister was honestly petrified. He was so scared of Ray even though Ray was acting like a bafoon. When he did not want to make eye contact with him but was hard after he just said he was gonna do Jon to him. Alister started panicking he did not want Jon to be in a relationship with him, he knew Ray was a horrible person. "...No Ray, please don't. Jon doesn't want you to...I hope..." he said timidly. Alister looked back at Gavin scared.

Terance looked at Flora and sighed, he didn't want her to leave he just wanted her to know Lilith is his date not hers. "Yeah you can hang out with us if you want." he stated and looked at Lilith hoping he said the right thing to make sure she was happy. He looked over and saw drama going on by Ray. "Well we aren't the only ones with drama..." he mumbled.

Vinny laughed at Ray, "Toooooo bad Ray, thats your drink right there on the ground. If you really want punch that bad then you would lick it right up like the dirty spick you are. She looked at Betsy "Its okay he isn;t to out of hand right now." she said jokingly. Then she looked Gavin, "Yeah, it's fine. If he is ever out of control and hurting someone you can attack him or whatever just don't kill him." she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Skylar placed her hands on her hips and blushed. "I dunno...I have a hard time getting into the mood by myself..." She said, slowly moving her hips back and forth more. She wasn't the best at dancing normally, so she was hoping that this would suffice for 'dancing'. She then looked over at Auggy and smirked back. "Weeeell, if you say so!" She watched Auggy as he stood there and smiled slightly. "If only he would take the dumb stuff, then maybe he would start feeling better...can I drug his drink? No, I don't think this stuff melts."

Flora tugged on her hair slightly and flinched when she accidentally tugged on it too hard. She blushed when she heard that Lilith wanted her to have a good time, but she was finding it hard to. "W-well..." Flora began, as she looked over at Terance and frowned slightly. At this point she didn't care what he was feeling. "J-just one thing...I kind of...w-wanted to talk to you for a little bit Lilith...it doesn't have to be long...just a few m-minutes..." Flora asked shyly, hiding her face in her dress again.

At this point Jon was feeling too overwhelmed. He didn't know what to do. Would he go with Ray and have the time of his life, even though it would only be for the night? Or go with Gavin and Alister? "I hate my liiiiiife..." Jon thought to himself. At this point though he just wanted the raging boner in his pants to go away. "Y-yeah..." Jon whispered, his whisper being directed to Gavin. He knew that at this point he was a dead man. He looked back up at Ray and turned bright red, his eyes widening at the thought of getting a lap dance. "Is this gonna be like a salsa or something..." He thought to himself. He closed his eyes and scrunched his face, trying his very best to not enjoy it. Jon fought the urge to whisper to Ray a soft 'yes', do to the fact that Alister would probably hear him and freak out. He then heard what Ray told Alister and he squirmed around slightly. "Noooo, I really want that but at the same time Gavin and Alister will kill meeee...but then again uncle fester would be proooud..." Jon thought. At this point in time all he wanted to do was just go be alone with Ray somewhere. He looked into Ray's eyes and suddenly it was if the whole room was gone. "Dammit you spanish beast..." he was hoping that if he looked frozen Gavin wouldn't get mad at him and hopefully he would blame it on the shock. Hopefully.

"Oh nooo, you need that leash! But for now you're free. Seems like you're all tied up there." Betsy said giggling loudly. She looked at Vinny and nodded and winked, signaling that Jon would be able to probably take care of him for the time being. She watched Gavin start to relax and she let out a sigh of relief. "If he ends up beating someone up that isn't me, then feel free to punch his head in."
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Chaz stopped dancing again and crossed his arm and started tapping his foot. He started to pout again. "I'll help you both out a little.." he said. First he walked behind Auggy and placed his hands on his hips and started moving them back and forth. "Just keep doing that! Then.." he began. He quickly moved in front of Auggy and grabbed his wrists and made Auggy start moving his arms too. "Do that!" Then he walked behind Skylar and put his hands on her hips and made her swing them a little more. Then he went in front of her and grabbed her wrists and made her move her arms too. "There you go!" he said. He walked in front of both of them and watched them. "See, you guys look better already!" he said happily.

Lilith looked at Terance and nodded a little. "Yeah, you could hang out with us." she said. Then she looked at Flora. "Oh.. okay." she said. She looked at Terance. "Would that be okay with you?" she asked. She really didn't know what Flora had to tell her that could be so important now. Then she looked over at the other group of people and smirked a little. I talk to some weird people.. she thought.

Gavin looked at Vinny and nodded. "I guess I won't kill him.." he said sadly. Then he looked at Besty and cocked his eyebrow a little. "Why can he beat you up?" he asked. Then he looked back at Alister, Jon and Ray. He was really confused at this point. He noticed how uncomfortable Alister seemed, so he thought he should go over there. He walked close to Alister then looked at Jon and Ray. He smirked a bit. "This is a great position, Jon, just knock him off of you! Go go go!" he yelled at Jon. He wanted to see Jon knock Ray on the floor and deny him.

Ray looked over at Vinny and smirked a little. "I would think you would already be licking it up, cause you're so fat!" he said. He started laughing a lot, he quickly calmed himself down and wiped a tear from his eye. Ray looked back at Jon and smirked a little. "Come on.. you're a big, strong man.. tell me what you want from me? I'll do whatever you want." he whispered into Jon's ear. Then he looked at Gavin and pouted. "He wants me. You don't even know, emo-boy." he said.

Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Auggy crossed his arms confidently at Skylar "Yep, I'll make it all night! I will never need it." he said with pride, though he really wanted some now but he wasn't gonna admit that. Then felt Chaz and stiffened up as Chaz got him to dance, he was bright red. "Oh okay Chaz..." he said and continued to attempt to do what Chaz was trying to get him to do, though he felt really awkward.

Alister hated what was going on, he just wanted control of the situation but he knew he didn't have enough confidence to do that. He saw Gavin come closer to him and felt a little better but was still so upset and confused. He heard Gavin yelling at Jon to beat up Ray and got scared. "No! Ray get off Jon!" he managed to yell out at Ray, he immediately regretted yelling at Ray but it seemed like the only way to get things to go better. He really just want everything to be okay.

Terance looked at Lilith and was disappointed that they were gonna go talk privately. He knew prom was not going as well as he hoped it would and he knew that Flora was gonna tell Lilith how she felt about her which would make Lilith even more confused. Terance was also afraid she was gonna make a move on Lilith tonight, any other night would be fine just not tonight. "What ever you want Lilith." he said to her.

Vinny smiled at Betsy, they seem to be the only ones having fun right now, well and Ray but she knew Ray wouldn't be having fun if he were sober. "Everyones got to lighten up." she said to Betsy and then looked at the Punch on the ground and then at Ray "Nahhh, Im not dirty enough to lick up that punch." she said happily and then looked at Gavin, "Good, you may hate him but other people do care about him remember." she said
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Skylar smiled at Auggy and shook her head slightly. "Well, if you think that you can make it all night then I won't underestimate you!" She said. Skylar turned bright red when she felt Chaz place his hands on her hips and smiled happily. "I can try to, if you really want me to..." Skylar said, as she looked at Chaz and tried to imitate the movements that he just showed her. "Really?" She asked Chaz curiously.

Flora smiled shyly and sat up slightly. She sat down on her legs and pulled her hair over her shoulder again. "Okay Lilith...so, I need to talk to you about some things." Flora whispered, as she took Lilith's hands and sat her down in front of her. She looked over to make sure that Terance wasn't close, and when she realized that he wasn't she held onto Lilith's hands and blushed. "W-well...I'm really sorry for interrupting you a little while ago...I just really needed to talk to you. I valued what Terance thought about the situation but he didn't understand that much...and I'm deeply sorry for almost ruining your night. This is usually what happens to me when I try to think about myself. That's why I never do it." Flora said sadly. She looked down at her and Lilith's hands and blushed more. "But Lilith...I just wanted to tell you..." Flora looked up at Lilith's face slowly and turned bright red. At the moment she didn't look that...presentable since some of her makeup was running and her eyes were puffy from crying. But she knew what she had to do. "I-I really like you...a lot...and I wished that I could have been able to take you on a date tonight but I was too much of a coward to say anything before...but you are such an amazing person! You're so smart and fantastic...you're the only person I know that can name half of the flowers that I own! And your hair is so beautiful and everything about you is really cute and...ugh...you're really cute..." Flora said, taking a hand away from Lilith and holding onto her face to try to hide her huge blush. "I-I'm sorry if I'm being too sudden with this...I really didn't wanna bring this all down on you tonight but...I thought you would want to know.." Flora said, smiling slightly. She made a small sniffling sound and squeezed her legs together. At this point she was terrified to hear Lilith's response.

Jon squeezed his legs together and started to breathe heavily. Everything that was happening was stressing him out and he had no clue what to do. Boy, he really wanted that lap dance. He heard Ray and held back a moan. "O-oh god, why can't you just do this already..." Jon thought to himself. He saw Gavin and Alister staring at him and his head started to hurt. He didn't know what to do. He made the slightest thrusting motion with his hips up towards Ray hoping he would actually notice it due to the fact that it was so small. He tilted his head to the side and was hoping that he could pretend he didn't hear Gavin. "I can't hurt you...I can't hurt a majestic man like you..." Jon thought to himself. This was becoming too much for him.

Betsy looked over at Gavin and smirked slightly. "Because I'm a masochist and he knows it. I get turned on when people hurt me. It's just a weird kink of mine." Betsy said, blushing slightly. She looked over at Ray and smiled when it seemed like he was currently getting his way. She looked back at Vinny and nodded. "Yeah, it's just a dumb prom. At least we're having fun!" She yelled, as she reached up and prepared to give Vinny a high five.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Chaz smiled at his friends and started dancing with them. "Yes! You both are amazing at dancing! You guys should dance more often!" he said happily. Since Chaz was a pretty popular kid, his dancing started to attract some other people, as in the girls from his gym class. They walked over to him and held onto his arms. They started complimenting him and saying how handsome he looked. Chaz talked to them, then looked at his friends, and smiled at them sadly. He really liked those girls, but he like Auggy and Skylar more.

Lilith just stared at Flora for a few moments with a flushed face. Her whole face felt like it was on fire. She scratched the back of her head, not knowing how to respond. "Wow.." she stuttered. "Well.. I guess that it's a nice thing to know.. But, I hope you are aware that I am not one to be interested in romance. I'm sorry." she said. She felt bad for Flora, and wished that she could have feelings back, but she knew that she didn't and couldn't. "Tonight is my and Terance's night, and I am truly sorry that you couldn't get yourself to ask me. But, is there anything I could do for you now to make you feel better?" she asked.

Gavin frowned when he heard that Betsy was a masochist. He thought it was really strange, and he hated seeing anyone get beaten up by Ray. "M-maybe you could find someone other than Ray? Someone you love?" he asked. Then he looked at Vinny and sighed. "I don't know how.." he said quietly. Then he looked at Jon. "Jon, what are you doing!? If you don't tell him 'no', then you're going to get raped! Punch him square in the face!" he yelled.

"I'm not dirty! And if I was, I would rather be dirty than fat!" Ray laughed at Vinny. The he looked back at Jon and said "Talk to me baby.." Then he felt Jon thrust on him and he turned bright red. "Oh, you're so dirty!" he called out. Then he started giving Jon a lap dance, shaking his hips around and doing all that jazz. Then he looked at Alister and said "Why should I?"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Auggy smiled at Skylar, "Yep, I'll make it all night, I'll never need those stupid pills!" He said to Skylar and then smiled at Chaz, he was having a little bit of fun though he felt awkward. Then he saw some other people come over and stopped dancing, he was defiantly not comfortable dancing near them and he was pretty sure Skylar would stop dancing to so he looked over to her feeling unsure about the other people.

Alister was starting to get mad at Ray, he just wanted him off Jon and for this night to be fun. He glared at Ray, he knew he wasn't threatening at all especially in a dress but he wanted Ray to get a clue about what was going on. "I just want you to get off him! He is a nice guy and you are mean and you are going to influence him the wrong way!" he said knowing that no matter what he says Ray will not get the idea of how annoying he was being so Alister stomped right up to Ray and smacked him across the face. He was done with this, all he wanted was to enjoy this night.

Terance went away from the two of them and sat down. Now this was boring, being alone. He looked around fro anything to keep his attention, he could kinda see what was going on with Ray but not really a clear picture. Then he looked over at the awkward dancing with Skylar, Auggy and Chaz. He wondered why he didn't just ask Skylar instead, she was his friend and there probably be less drama but he was closer with Lilith.

She started cracking up, she though it was so funny when Ray called her fat cause she knew she wasn't, she was just curvy. "Well whatever, if you don't lick it up soon it could all be cleaned and gone." she said to him then looked Betsy "Yeahhhh! Every one has to loosen up and like forget about there grudges" she said as she returned the high five happily.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 pm

"Neeever?" Skylar said laughing a little at Auggy. She didn't know how he did it sometimes, Skylar loved taking pain meds. Almost too much. She watched as the two girls walked over to Chaz and she slowly stopped dancing to look at them. She recognized them as the two girls from their gym class. She looked over at Auggy and shrugged slightly. She felt bad for stopping, but at the same time she didn't feel comfortable dancing with people she didn't know.

Flora watched Lilith and she got a twisting feeling in her stomach. Her shoulders slumped and the color drained from her face. It was the second time tonight that she poured her heart out to someone, and they threw it right back. "I-I..." Flora stuttered. Her hands began to shake and she could feel a lump in her throat. "I'm such an idiot...I'm the most stupid person ever...I hate this..." Flora thought to herself. She slowly grabbed onto her arms and dug her nails into them. She truly thought that Lilith would share the same feelings. She looked down at the ground and shivered slightly. "No one cares about my feelings..." She looked up at Lilith slowly with a dead look on her face. "If you really want me to be truly happy tonight...please take my first kiss. So that way if I do something dumb, at least I'll know you'll have it. It probably doesn't mean much but...I don't really care."

Jon felt Ray start to give him a lap dance and he opened his mouth slowly and groaned. He didn't want to have fun, but he just couldn't help it. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on Ray. But his eyes widened when he felt Alister slap Ray in the face. He would have never guessed that Alister could do that! He quickly sat up and his eyes widened at Alister.

Betsy shook her head and placed her hands on her hips. "I'm fine with Ray. I don't need to find someone else." She said, sighing a little bit. She then looked at Vinny and laughed. "Everyone just has to be themselves! Either that or they all have to cheer up..." Betsy said. She then looked over at Ray and gasped. She wasn't expecting the little Alister to do anything violent like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom! : The Musical
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: