Vestigial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vestigial

Humans are becoming obsolete

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom! : The Musical

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe

Moe

Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:31 am

"You better start looking for a dress! We should all try on our dresses together so we can judge each other harshly!" Lilith said to Flora, starting to actually get excited for prom. Lilith cocked her eyebrow at Alister. "A kitten?" she asked. Lilith looked at the dress and said "Well, not something I would pick, but whatever." Then she looked back at Flora. "The blue one is so slutty. Maybe I'll look good in it, I don't know.." she said. "Start looking for a dress! What's your favorite feature about your body? Try to get a dress that shows that part off!"
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

Alister smiled at Lilith "Yeah, your little and cute like a kitten that goes mew...its suppose to be a compliment." he said uncomfortably.  "Both of them will look good one you, its gonna be a hard choice." he said then looked at Flora "Yeah, you should pick out a dress I would help you but Im no good at picking dresses...Im not like Randy but I wish I was he is super stylish and stuff you know...he is cool!" he says "RANDY TO THE RESCUE!" he yells at her and giggles.  "Try this one on!" he says trying to sound like Randy and showing her a dress.  It was a childs dress.  "haha maybe not!"
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 am

Flora saw how excited Lilith was getting and couldn't help but smile a little bit. She kept looking at the blue dress and blushed once again. "No, the blue one is very nice..." Flora said shyly.She turned red when Lilith asked about her body and she shoved her hands into her hoodie pockets. "Well...I like my boobs I guess..." Flora said quietly. She then followed Alister walk around to the dresses and giggled softly. "Yeah that's true, he is pretty cool." She giggled a little louder and walked over to a section nearby with a few pink dresses. She picked up the first one she saw and saw a large, pink ballgown. She blushed a little bit and pulled the dress close to her. "This one looks nice...maybe I'll try it on?" She said, showing the dress to Alister.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 am

Lilith stared at Alister for a few moments, not knowing what he exactly meant. She just looked away slowly and followed the two. She looked at the blue one and said "I don't know, I guess I'll see how it looks when I put it on." She heard Flora say she liked her boobs and blushed slightly, and looked at her boobs, but she couldn't really see the size because of the hoodie. "Then get a low cut dress!" she said. Then she saw Flora grab the pink ball gown. All she could think about was Flora going to prom and dancing with a girl and kissing a girl. She looked down. "So, ready to go to the dressing rooms?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 am

Alister cheerfully looked at the dress Flora picked out. "That would look very pretty, you will look like a cute cupcake in a good way!" He then looked at Lilith "Yes, yes lets go to the dressing rooms!" he said. Alister started getting really excited for prom, he knew Gavin would look sexy and that they would have so much fun together. He was just hoping everyone else would get over this whole who is going with who thing, he hates drama. He started walking towards the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am

Flora blushed and played around with the hem of the dress. "It looks super cute, I'm excited to see it..." She said softly. She started to walk towards the dressing rooms and went to walk next to Lilith. She looked over to her and blushed slightly. "Do you think you'll like the blue dress?" Flora asked shyly. She laughed at Alister's comment about the cupcake. "I love cupcakes, I would love to look like one!" She said happily. She looked up at the dressing rooms and brushed her hand on Lilith's, wondering if she would notice or not. She walked into one of the dressing rooms and locked it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 am

Lilith looked at Flora's dress again and examined to carefully. "I can't wait to see how it looks on you." she said to Flora. She thought about how the dress would look on her, and she replied to her "no." She started towards the room and felt Flora's hand brush against her's and she turned bright red and looked at her, then quickly dived into the room. W-was that on purpose! N-no, it wasn't.. She likes girls like Angelina Jolie; fake, tacky and big breasted.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 am

Alister walks into a room next to his friends and locks it, he continues playing with the lock to assure it was locked and then took off his clothes. He then stared at the dress trying to figure out how to put it on, he was pretty sure the zipper went in the back, that was common sense. He proceeded to step in the dress and pulled it up over his chest. Alister tried to reach for the zipper and couldn't pull it up himself. "How do you zip it?" he said knocking on the wall of Flora's room.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 am

Flora blushed when she heard Lilith say that she wanted to see how the dress looked on her. She then looked at Lilith's face and turned a brighter shade of red when she realized that Lilith noticed the hand gesture. Once she got into the dressing room she got undressed and let her bra fall to the floor, not noticing that some of it went onto the other side of the room below. She slipped into the dress and zipped the zipper up in the back and made a loud "Ugh!" sound once it was all together. It was tight near the top, but other than that it was fine on her. The ballgown served its purpose and was very large in size at the bottom (it took up the entire space of the room, even though there wasn't that much room in there to begin with), and it had a nice sweetheart neckline. There was some glitter at the bottom, and the top of the dress was a pale pink and faded to a darker shade of pink near the bottom. She pulled the dress up more in front and smiled a little bit. The dress made her boobs...almost pop out of the dress. She didn't complain though. Flora smiled when she heard Alister having trouble. "I'll be out in a sec!" She said, as she looked once more at herself in the mirror and smiled. She started to feel a bit better than herself and the whole situation. Flora stepped out of the room and smiled at Alister. "How does it look?" She asked, as she walked to the back of him and zipped up the dress in the back. She stepped away from him and looked at the dress and smiled happily. "It looks so good on you!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 am

Lilith looked at the pale blue dress, and didn't really want to put it on. She finally decided to suck it up and put it on. She undressed herself, and stared at herself in the mirror, with only her underwear on. She was disgusted by her body, her wide hips did not compliment her small top at all. She pulled the dress up, and managed to zip it up by herself. She looked at herself in the mirror. The top of the dress was literally falling down. The cup in the dress was a B or a C, but this was the smallest available. She then turned and looked at her rear end. "It's so flat.." she said. Having wide hips and a flat ass was not a pleasing look. She thought that she had to show them it. She pulled the dress up and held it so it wouldn't fall. She walked out of the dressing room, and looked at Flora. She looked so good, and started comparing herself to her. Why does she look so good? I look so bad! Why can't I be as pretty as her!? she thought, she began to pout.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 am

Alister stood waiting for Flora as she said she would just be a sec. He held the dress up as if he had boobs. When Flora came out a zipped it up he looked at her "Thank you!" he said towards her compliment. He then looked towards her smiling "You look great to, like a pink cupcake as I thought." he said sweetly. Then he saw Lilith in her dress, he thought she looked good but Lilith looked miserable. "You look cute!" he said to Lilith smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:34 am

Flora smiled happily and twirled around in the dress. "I like this dress...I like it a lot!" She said happily. She played around with the bottom of it and blushed. "Thank you! I'm glad I look like a cupcake, cause I sure feel like one!" She said happily. She then saw Lilith walk out of the dressing room and blushed. "Awww Lilith, that looks adorable! Here..." She said, as she walked over to Lilith and grabbed the middle of the dress. She pushed it up slightly and frowned. "I have an idea...I'll try to find another dress just like this but in a different size." Flora said happily as she trotted away from the two and went to go find Lilith a new dress. She walked over to a rack filled with blue dresses and smiled when she saw a puffy dress. It wasn't puffy like hers, but it was still nice enough that it would compliment Lilith's shape. It also had a higher collar. Plus it was a size A, so it would probably work for her. Flora then quickly trotted back to the two and handed Lilith the dress, feeling a new self confidence. "Here, you might like this one better!"
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 am

Lilith looked at Alister and thought He looks better than me too! And he's a boy! She couldn't stand the way she look, she felt like having a breakdown. "I look horrible!" she said to both of them. Then she saw Flora run off. She didn't really want to even try on anymore dresses. She saw the dress she brought over. "I-I don't know.. It'll look bad on me.. Maybe I should just try on my navy dress. It'll look best on me." she said. She walked back into the dressing room and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 am

Alister frowned at Lilith. "I thought you looked great." he said sadly. He went back into the dressing room and changed back into his normal clothes and walked back out. He expected Lilith to still be out there but she was back in the dressing room. He sent a quick text to Gavin "teal :3" then knocked on Liliths door. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned about her. He was just ready to get out of here he knew drama was gonna start cause of Liliths lack of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 am

Flora frowned slightly when she saw Lilith get upset. "Oh Lilith...you'll look fine with it on, trust me..." She said sadly. She watched her walk back into the dressing room and stood there wearing her dress. She slowly reached for the doorknob and slowly opened it, peaking in slightly. "Oh Lilith, do you need any help?" She asked shyly. Flora knew that she couldn't let Lilith suffer through dress shopping, so she decided she would have to help. This could be a huge step for her.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 am

Lilith would start getting undressed and say "I don't look fine! I don't even care anymore I just want to get a dumbass dress and leave!" She took the dress off and stared at herself again in the mirror. [i]I look more like a man than Alister![i] she thought. Then she saw Flora look in the dressing room and she quickly wrapped her arms around herself and turned bright red. "C-close the door! I'm not wearing anything!" she screamed. She grabbed her navy 'mother of the bride' dress.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:21 am

Alister watched Flora walk over and open the door. The first thing he saw was Liliths butt. He didn't really know what to do and he heard her scream close the door to Flora. Alister grabbed the door knob pulling it shut. He then proceeded to start laughing a little since he was just so uncomfortable with the situation. "Just try on the navy dress." he says to her trying to hurry up this process. He knew that was the one she would pick even if she ended up liking another one. That dress was just so Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 am

Timeskip /)///(\

So everyone is partying hard in a limo going to prom wowzers

Drama is gonna go dooooooown
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

Skylar sat across from Auggy and Chaz in the limo blushing slightly. She was excited for tonight even though Chaz never asked her to the prom. She didn't really mind since she loved her dress so much. She was wearing a dark red mermaid dress with a v-neck line. The back was sloped down just enough to expose her rose tattoo which also matched her dress. She was wearing black heels that wrapped up and around her legs and up to her knees. She was also wearing a black choker that almost looked like a spiderweb. Her hair was curled nicely since it was too short in the first place to put up.

Flora sat next to Lilith, trying not to keep looking over at her. She was wearing her huge pink ballgown with little silver heels. Flora never bothered to get a smaller size, so her boobs her popping out of the top of her dress still. She was wearing a necklace with a flower on it too. Her hair was pinned up on the back in a bun, and a few little pieces of hair poked out of the bun and fell gracefully down her back. She also had a bright pink flower placed nicely in her hair. Her nails were a baby pink and seemed to shine in the light. Flora wasn't too excited for tonight due to the fact that she wasn't going with Lilith, but she would try to make the best of it since she loved her dress so much.

Jon sat near Alister and looked around at the others. He had an orange tie on that was matching no one in particular. He was wearing a black tux and his hair looked like it usually did. He wasn't wearing a scarf, which made him a little uncomfortable. He loved his scarf too much. He was also wearing black pants and black shoes to match the whole look together. He was hoping to find a manly man tonight to whisk him off and onto the dance floor tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 am

Chaz was sort of regretting the tux he chose. He was wearing this tux with a brown top and khaki's on the bottom with broke shoes and argyle socks. He was wearing a nice red bow tie with it, and his hair was gelled up nicely. I look sooo weird. he thought. He felt like everyone was staring at him, and no one was.

Lilith was wearing her beautiful 'mother of the bride' dress. Well, at least she thought it was. The dress was too big for her, and the dress was very loose on the top, but squeezed on her hips. She kept the jacket on. She wore black stockings under it with black chink shoes. Her hair was up in a bun and her makeup was done nicely. She looked at Terance, then at Flora, then at the floor.

Gavin had his arm wrapped around Alister. He was wearing a black tux with a teal tie and vest. AND POCKET FRICKIN' SQUARE. His hair was slicked back nicely and he had a little bit of eyeliner on. He was wearing diamond gages to look fancy. He was really excited for prom, even though this limo ride was really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 am

Auggy sat next to Chaz and smiled at him. Auggy was wearing a black tux and a grey bow tie with his usual shoes since he didn't want to have to try to fit a new pair of shoes to his prosthetic, it was a pain in the butt. He smiled at Chaz, "Are you excited?" he said trying to sound like he was excited. Honestly he was excited until he got a headache this morning but he is still gonna try and make the best of this.

Alister put his head on Gavins shoulder. Alister was wearing the teal dress Flora picked out and a pair of high nude heals. His nails were painted black with teal lolita accents through out his nails. His hair was loosely curled and he was wearing a little bit more makeup than usual. "This is gonna be fun." he said happily.

Terance was sitting next to Lilith. He was wearing a grey tux and a navy tie. His hair was nice and neat. He was happy that he got a date to prom, he thought it was gonna be fun to hang out with his friend all night. "You look pretty." he says to Lilith. He thought she looked fine in her dress it was pretty expected from her.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 am

Skylar looked over at Chaz and blushed when she saw his red tie again. "He actually listened to me and listened to what I had to say...this is great! Now I feel more confident than ever!" Skylar said to herself. She looked around at the others and felt some sort of tension in the air. She felt a little awkward with the others inside, but she was going to try to make the best out of her friend's misery. "It should be fun!" Skylar said to Auggy smiling.

Flora looked down at her wrist and bit down on her lip slightly, trying not to get rid of the pink lipstick on them. She wished she had some sort of flower on her dress. "So uh...how is everyone doing?" Flora asked shyly. She looked over at Terance when he complimented Lilith and let out a soft sigh. "I wish I had the guts to say something like that...maybe I can try to later on." She said to herself.

Jon looked around at the others and scratched at the back of his neck slightly. He looked over at Gavin and Alister and smiled. "You guys look really nice! You two match well." Jon said. He looked around at the others and was about to compliment them, but he figured that it wasn't the best idea at this point.
Back to top Go down
Moe

Moe

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Chaz looked at Auggy and smiled and said "I am pretty excited!" He looked at Skylar and said "I really like your dress! It fits you perfectly!" He really liked her dress, it showed off her curves well. He started thinking about who he was going to dance with later. He looked at Skylar, then at Auggy, and he started thinking about how he really liked both of them a lot. But he knew what he really wanted to do.

Lilith looked at Terance and said "Thank you. And you look handsome." She felt so weird dressed like this. She just wanted to get to the dance so she could start taking notes. She looked over at Flora and replied "I'm fine. I just want to be there already." She opened her clutch and took out a notebook and a pencil, she began to jot some things down in it.

Gavin smiled at Alister. "Yeah, it's gonna be really fun! I'm so excited!" she said. Then he looked at Jon. "Thank you! You look really nice too! Do you know who you're going to dance with tonight?" he asked. It wasn't the best question to ask Jon, cause I mean, he's Jon.
Back to top Go down
Three

Three

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Auggy looked at Chaz grinning and he blushed a little. He was hoping he would get to dance with Chaz, he wasn't sure how likely that would be but he could hope. "You look great Chaz." he said "You look like a male model or something, I don't know it takes a certain person to pull off a color like that." he said kindly. He then looked at Skylar. He wasn't really in a Skylar mood, so he didn't want to compliment her but it seemed like the right thing to do. "You look nice." he said to Skylar

Alister kept himself snuggled against Gavin. "What should we do first? Like maybe pictures or dancing or food!" he says to Gavin then grins "But I do know what we are doing last..." he says. Then looks at Jon. "Thank you Jon, that was very nice. You look good also, like a gentleman." Then he heard Gavins bad question towards Jon. "Uh...yeah maybe like Chaz or Auggy they both don't mind boys. I don't really know what Terance likes but all the guys are nice here." he says hoping to give Jon hope.

Terance smiles at Liliths compliment. "Thank you." he says. Then looks to Flora. He honestly had no clue that he upset her. He was actually just as clueless as Lilith about her being a Lesbian. "What are you gonna do at Prom?" he asked trying to make conversation since he wasn't suppose to bother Lilith during her note taking.
Back to top Go down
Amma

Amma

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Skylar turned red when Chaz said the he liked her dress. "I'm glad! I was really hoping this dress was nice on me, and it worked out perfectly." Skylar said happily. She loved getting the attention from Chaz. She then heard Auggy and smiled, surprised that he had actually complimented her. "Thank you! You look very nice too." She said.

Flora smiled slightly when she heard Lilith's response. She was still upset due to the fact that she wasn't taking Lilith, but at this point she would try to...work on that later on in the night. She then looked over at Terance and smiled slightly. "I don't know actually...I might just sit around and have something to eat and maybe walk around a bit...the usual." Flora said in an uninterested tone of voice. She began to stare out the window and began thinking back to the other day when they were dress shopping. She wished she could go back to that day.

Jon tapped his index finger on his chin and shrugged. "I don't know actually. I might just look around for someone to dance with, I'm sure that someone will wanna dance. Hopefully." Jon said, blushing a little bit. He then thought about dancing with Auggy or Chaz and shook his head. "Maybe, I'll have to see how this works out."

Mr. Rio Grande Jr. (a.k.a. the taxi driver) drove up to the prom area and stopped. "Alright kiddos, we're here! Now get on outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom! : The Musical   Prom! : The Musical - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom! : The Musical
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vestigial :: More Fun :: Fun Mini rps-
Jump to: